Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130603 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
MizOmalicha:

Jesus! She no b small pikin o.... her body looks 25
DONT MIND HIM... DEBBIE IS NOT 33.
SHE IS 26/27...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

WHO IS 33?
debbie guitar rise , she was 28 when she won first runner up at nigerian idol 2013 , there is battle on wikipedia over her age , edit upon edit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

SHE IS 26/27...
check her age on nigerian idol 2013 and do maths biko
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

SHE IS 26/27...
Thanks alot... i fear o!!
Pple giving fake info since 1953... why say what you're not sure of?! Mmsttwww pple
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by youngPA: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Swang:
I miss Ese she made big brother enjoyable to watch. Now the house is super boring. Even with Bisola Ttt and efe the house still boring
You see Bisola for house? Guess you are watching version 5

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
kowema:

Igweeeeeee!!!!!. We hail thee. How can u say Debbie is 33?. She is 27 pls.

Meanwhile, U mentioned Bisola having paradise view of Tony's activities. Abeg wat is he doing now?. Full details biko
THAT GUY NAME NA LINUS...
DEBBIE IS 26/27..

TBOSS IS THE ONLY 33 I KNOW IN THERE..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
kowema:

Igweeeeeee!!!!!. We hail thee. How can u say Debbie is 33?. She is 27 pls.

Meanwhile, U mentioned Bisola having paradise view of Tony's activities. Abeg wat is he doing now?. Full details biko
kissed tboss and she cleaned her mouth hours ago , now he is directing their small show for simi
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
i could have said somtin to really hurt u here but i would keep ur private life private mind ur biz next time biko
is cos u knw me...u saying u wanna hurt me?I will mind my bussiness*noted*
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

STOP ARGUING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW...
HOW ATE YOU SURE TBOSS WAS REFERRING TO JOHN WHEN SHE WAS CURSING AFTER THE FOUND HER PERFUME?.. JON WAS UPSTAIRS SLEEPING AND TBOSS WAS FACING THE CLOSET WHILE CURSING..
BIGGIE A KINDA STRIKE JON AND ESE FOR CONSPIRACY BEFORE THEY WENT IN FOR NOMINATION.. THIS HAPPENED AFTER KEMEN WENT ROUND ALMOST ALL OF EM TO WARN THEM ABOUT JON AND ESE...
SO, WHEN BIGGIE PLAY THE VIDEO OF JON AND ESE, THEY SAW IT AS A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT KEMEN TOLD THEM... NOT KNOWING IT WAS BIGGIE THAT TOLD JON TO ACT THAT SCENE SO THAT THEY CAN BE SRIKED(A GOOD AND EASY WAY FOR THEM TO BE EVICTED AS FAKE HOUSEMATES)
BIGGIE CANCELED AND STRIKED KEMEN AFTER THE NOMINATION...
TRUTH IS, MOST OF THE HOUSEMATES WOULD HAVE FORGIVEN ESE AND JON COS THEY ARE NEW HOUSEMATES.. BUT WOULD HAVE NOMINATED KEMEN INSTEAD..
I accept that you know it all...you even knew that housemates will undergo their nomination on Sunday during the eviction. You also knew that Bisola and bally will be kept in isolation, Wey don sir...i bow.

At least if it wasn't clear whom tboss was referring to up until yesterday, it was during the eviction when Ebuka shows us a video clip of Jon's highlights during his stay in the house.

So why was a scene involving tboss cursing included in Jon's highlights if it was not him?
I'm jst asking o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
debbie guitar rise , she was 28 when she won first runner up at nigerian idol 2013 , there is battle on wikipedia over her age , edit upon edit
TBoss is the oldest lady in d house.. and she's 32

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

THAT GUY NAME NA LINUS...
DEBBIE IS 26/27..

TBOSS IS THE ONLY 33 I KNOW IN THERE..
how old was debbie wen she came 1st runner up at nigerian idol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
You wrote this below in my mention plus the one attached right?
"efe fans una no dey disappoint
anybody with a phone that can handle wechat can vote 100 times bt most of una no get beta phones and cant afford data , wechat doesnt work with free airtel internet tongue"

Alright, continue...When broke niggas/empty barrels talk/make sounds, we know them.

CuteJude:
if only u knew me grin where are u let me send konga to bring explorer decoder to ur house today?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
She's 26. But I don't blame people saying otherwise, she told different housemates different ages, and Miyonse even countered her, but she told TBoss her real age is 26.

MizOmalicha:

Wait! How old is Debbie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
No be their fault, na the babe's. She told different housemates different ages.
Also, someone sent me a link yesterday saying that the babe has settled ish with her record label in a recent video, whereas she still has ish and can't produce or perform till 2019, which she kinda mentioned briefly to Efe during her first week in the house, so she get plenty mouths...

MizOmalicha:

Thanks alot... i fear o!!
Pple giving fake info since 1953... why say what you're not sure of?! Mmsttwww pple

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
how old was debbie wen she came 1st runner up at nigerian idol
SOFTLY...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bros Richy, if you won't argue and accept you may be wrong sometimes, their TV hadn't started showing then. It just started showing during the wager thingy...
She didn't see the kiss thing.

CuteJude:
kissed tboss and she cleaned her mouth hours ago , now he is directing their small show for simi
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chregor:

I accept that you know it all...you even knew that housemates will undergo their nomination on Sunday during the eviction. You also knew that Bisola and bally will be kept in isolation, Wey don sir...i bow.

At least if it wasn't clear whom tboss was referring to up until yesterday, it was during the eviction when Ebuka shows us a video clip of Jon's highlights during his stay in the house.

So why was a scene involving tboss cursing included in Jon's highlights if it was not him?
I'm jst asking o.
Cos he played d prank dat pissed her off

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
My view on the nominated housemates.

Debbie rise: fake. Tries to hard to entertain. Plays for the camera. She just added 'dancing in front of the mirrors' as part of her pretence routine. I'm sure she has been told former housemates on BBA used to dance to in front of the mirrors.Good with guitar.i love her song 'cunny cunny'. She is desperate for love.

Uriel: just like Debbie rise, plays to the cameras.. She listened to much advice on how to play the game before coming into the house so she is full of "acting" gone bad.. Her actions dont match the scenarios. Either she overreacts or underreacts. She is as fake as it comes. She is a good person though.

TTT: u cant take the fact that he is one of the best house mates when he comes to reasoning, acting, diplomacy..he is talented and a Leader..he has spoilt his strong chance of winning with his lies about his family.. He can never win. His disloyalty will be his Trojan heel.

Bassey: also one of the best housemates.. Acts prim and proper.. He is largely underrated.. I believe there is something which I really can't pinpoint about him that makes him not believeable.

Tboss: complains a lot.. Has a good heart.. Easy to deceive. I haven't completely understood her

Efe: loved by the majority. True to himself.Speaks his mind.His hustle is relatable to the average Nigerian. A positive thinker..drinks too much and says nonsense when high..his rap skills needs development..well in Nigeria, u just need a good chorus to blend with a wack rap.most likely going to win or Bisola

Kemen: also acts for the camera.. A regular guy, but tries too hard to portray a good image..wants to appear good to all housemates.. Speaks bad about others behind their backs, but compliments them in their presence. He is physical and good with tasks. He strikes as to desperate for female attention.

Marvis: too quiet..stubborn.. But she is herself..she also Drinks a lot.

If I was to pick anyone to go home in terms of their overall value to the house, I'll pick Debbie Rise

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:
No be their fault, na the babe's. She told different housemates different ages.
Also, someone sent me a link yesterday saying that the babe has settled ish with her record label in a recent video, whereas she still has ish and can't produce or perform till 2019, which she kinda mentioned briefly to Efe during her first week in the house, so she get plenty mouths...

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU SPREADING CHEAP LIES ABOUT DEBBIE RISE SINCE COMEDIAN BOVI VISITED BBN HOUSE..
TELL ME WHO SHE MENTIONED 33 YRS TO?
KEEP SPREADING LIES ABOUT HER ISH WITH THAT RECORD REBEL... CONTUNUUUU
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
It wasn't him, she was suspecting someone else, and was pointing to the person at the room/closet area. And not until yesterday before we knew, we watched it live that day, except you missed it. They only showed it in his clip cos he was responsible for the uproar...I guess you get the picture now;

Chregor:

I'm jst asking o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
The way marvis chews her lips, it's a wonder she still has lips.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
youngPA:

You see Bisola for house? Guess you are watching version 5
DONT MIND AM...THEM NO GET TELEVISION AND DONT STREAM... BUT THEY KNOW BBN MORE THAN PEOPLE THAT DO...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sammiejo: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
to9ine:
My view on the nominated housemates.

Debbie rise: fake. Tries to hard to entertain. Plays for the camera. She just added 'dancing in front of the mirrors' as part of her pretence routine. I'm sure she has been told former housemates on BBA used to dance to in front of the mirrors.Good with guitar.i love her song 'cunny cunny'. She is desperate for love.

Uriel: just like Debbie rise, plays to the cameras.. She listened to much advice on how to play the game before coming into the house so she is full of "acting" gone bad.. Her actions dont match the scenarios. Either she overreacts or underreacts. She is as fake as it comes. She is a good person though.

TTT: u cant take the fact that he is one of the best house mates when he comes to reasoning, acting, diplomacy..he is talented and a Leader..he has spoilt his strong chance of winning with his lies about his family.. He can never win. His disloyalty will be his Trojan heel.

Bassey: also one of the best housemates.. Acts prim and proper.. He is largely underrated.. I believe there is something which I really can't pinpoint about him that makes him not believeable.

Tboss: complains a lot.. Has a good heart.. Easy to deceive. I haven't completely understood her

Efe: loved by the majority. True to himself.Speaks his mind.His hustle is relatable to the average Nigerian. A positive thinker..drinks too much and says nonsense when high..his rap skills needs development..well in Nigeria, u just need a good chorus to blend with a wack rap.most likely going to win or Bisola

Kemen: also acts for the camera.. A regular guy, but tries too hard to portray a good image..wants to appear good to all housemates.. Speaks bad about others behind their backs, but compliments them in their presence. He is physical and good with tasks. He strikes as to desperate for female attention.

Marvis: too quiet..stubborn.. But she is herself..she also Drinks a lot.

If I was to pick anyone to go home in terms of their overall value to the house, I'll pick Debbie Rise

Nevertheless, please vote Efe.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
I'd ignore your choice of words again, cos I know you're ill-bent on it, but I'll answer your question. She told Miyonse and Uriel.

akthedream1:

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU SPREADING CHEAP LIES ABOUT DEBBIE RISE SINCE COMEDIAN BOVI VISITED BBN HOUSE..
TELL ME WHO SHE MENTIONED 33 YRS TO?
KEEP SPREADING LIES ABOUT HER ISH WITH THAT RECORD REBEL... CONTUNUUUU
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Swang:
I miss Ese she made big brother enjoyable to watch. Now the house is super boring. Even with Bisola Ttt and efe the house still boring
SO NO MORE LIES ABOUT SEX BETWEEN BALLY AND DEBBIE?
YOU HAVE NOW SWITCHED TO BISOLA ABI?
ANYWAY, BISOLA IS CURRENTLY ENJOY HERSELF ALONGSIDE BALLY IN BBN PARADISE..
PLEASE, COME UP WITH ANOTHER LIE AS USUAL..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

SOFTLY...
una too dey lie , how old was she 2013 when she came 2nd ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
I just love this simis song d housemates are choreographing to.

I hope simi visits them today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chregor:

I'm jst asking o.
STUBBORN MAN... YOU KNOW NOTHING AND NOT READY TO LEARN... I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME..
BUT SERIOUSLY, YOU DON T HAVE TO LIE TO MAKE A POINT...BYEEEEE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Biggie u are wicked. I thought bisola n bally are on vacation . U come give them task . grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

INSTEAD OF YOU TO VOTE EFE WITH YOUR FEBRUARY SALARY, YOU ARE ASKING ME USELESS QUESTION AND ALSO CRYING..
SUNDAY IS NEAR... CONTUUNUUU

Look man, I was about to give you some witty reponse, but I believe this is where you have crossed the fvcking line..

If u check my comment post her, I have never gotten personal with any user, I dey use here catch cruise..

User Pocahontas does not like efe, me and her are very cool

User ThreeBear does not like efe, me and him are cool, sometime I dey even wish am good night..

you did not have too start talk about February salary just because you want to make a point.

since you want to know how "poor" I am that I use my salary to vote Efe, I will tell you then,,.

I am 22 years old, graduated UNi last year, In 2015 I started an Agro Commodity Trading Company Trading Palm Oil from My state Akwa Ibom to suppliers mainly Exporters and Manufacturers ( mainly soap manufacturers who use Palm Oil)..

I have 3 employees who are on a salary, while as for me I give myself a Bonus, and if you are wondering If I will spend my Bonus on efe? THE ANSWER IS YES!!

u did not have to attack me personally, we are all having fun here, this would be the last time I reply you...

I thought we were cool man?, I thought we were Fam..SMH sad

I guess this leave Threebear and Pocahontas as my favorite Efe haters

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
I said it, and it's done! Guessed so though!

PrincessKab:
Yes, but he's said something similar again, "...For the next couple of days..."
Anyway, I wish Biggie can be letting them see the house live.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
when i heard that simi is coming , i dont like seeing flies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

insecticide on standby

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.