Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3142225 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mistymash:
Please oo house mates grin. Earlier this morning Marvis was drinking this legend and I noticed the expiry date on the bottle.(BB26012017)
Could it be that it's a different number I saw or legend and bbnaija organisers are truly providing expired drinks to house mates?
they are naija products brought b4 d show... biggie tot d hms would av finish d drink if u notice since last week more alc have been bought for dem
its not poisonous yet though its bad,just lose of taste
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:

One Crate of expired Legend Stout for Boys!!!
na only you go drink dat one o grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:
EFe's official twitter handle just retweeted my tweet for efe smiley

now I can die a happy man smiley

Pld don't die, maybe u stop working and allow him handle ur pension.smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Possibly...It was obviously brought for them before yesterday, dem too dey hoard drinks, so na dem fault.

Mistymash:
Please oo house mates grin. Earlier this morning Marvis was drinking this legend and I noticed the expiry date on the bottle.(BB26012017)
Could it be that it's a different number I saw or legend and bbnaija organisers are truly providing expired drinks to house mates?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
tdbankplc:

Pld don't die, maybe u stop working and allow him handle ur pension.smh

I was joking ohh..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:
EFe's official twitter handle just retweeted my tweet for efe smiley

now I can die a happy man smiley
Ode ni Bobo yi

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
toseen7:
na only you go drink dat one o grin

true story..One time I discovered the star bottle In my sister's fridge was expired..

she said I should throw it away..

MBANU!!, I cant just let perfectly good beer go to waste, it was only one day expired..so I drank it,, nothing happened smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Toptipster:

Ode ni Bobo yi

was d joke not obvious?

haba!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
When is the head of house task, I wanna watch
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
akthedream1:

BUT I NEVER MENTIONED THAT YOU ARE POOR MA..
DO I KNOW YOU TO KNOW IF YOU ARE POOR OR NOT? WHY TRYNA TWIST IT LIKE EFE?
JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU REALIZE HOW GULLIBLE YOU ARE AS A FAN OF EFE...
YOU JUST SAID YOU CAN NOW DIE A HAPPY MAN COS SOMEONE QUOTED YOU ON EFES TWITTER PAGE.... LOL.
WHAT AM ACHIEVEMENT.. CONGRATULATIONS BRO... HAHAHAHA
EFE FANS DON TIRE ME... LOL

saying someone would use their February salary is an euphemism for " you broke, go use all ur money on efe" and u know it..

secondly, the tweet comment was obviously a joke, and u also know it..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jasonclement(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mistymash:
Bro it's 26 of December 2017...check well
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Giddyperson:
When is the head of house task, I wanna watch
6.30pm naija time
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't understand why people choose to be rude cos of argument. One can make his point without sounding rude, especially brilliantly...
You'll see someone saying you don't have TV/decoder in your house, or you're using gotv, or you're using a cheap phone with free internet, or free Airtel browsing...I don't just understand. And so...? Whereas they don't even know the worth of the person they're talking to. Too bad...

tdbankplc:

That guy is d return of handsomejude that was blocked cos he insulted me and i reported him. The guy too rude.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nope, it's January.

jasonclement:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mistymash:
Asineh...mouth agape.
maybe it's part of the see gobbe strategy..
Me sef...wat do I know.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:
I don't understand why people choose to be rude cos of argument. One can make his point without sounding rude, especially brilliantly...
You'll see someone saying you don't have TV/decoder in your house, or you're using gotv, or you're using a cheap phone with free internet, or free Airtel browsing...I don't just understand. And so...? Whereas they don't even know the worth of the person they're talking to. Too bad...

f you want to see proper rude wait until BBnaija news make front page, the religious moralist can be very rude to anyone who tells them to change the channl if they don't like d show..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
jasonclement:
u check it well is jan
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:

Look man, I was about to give you some witty reponse, but I believe this is where you have crossed the fvcking line..

If u check my comment post her, I have never gotten personal with any user, I dey use here catch cruise..

User Pocahontas does not like efe, me and her are very cool

User ThreeBear does not like efe, me and him are cool, sometime I dey even wish am good night..

you did not have too start talk about February salary just because you want to make a point.

since you want to know how "poor" I am that I use my salary to vote Efe, I will tell you then,,.

I am 22 years old, graduated UNi last year, In 2015 I started an Agro Commodity Trading Company Trading Palm Oil from My state Akwa Ibom to suppliers mainly Exporters and Manufacturers ( mainly soap manufacturers who use Palm Oil)..

I have 3 employees who are on a salary, while as for me I give myself a Bonus, and if you are wondering If I will spend my Bonus on efe? THE ANSWER IS YES!!

u did not have to attack me personally, we are all having fun here, this would be the last time I reply you...

I thought we were cool man?, I thought we were Fam..SMH sad

I guess this leave Threebear and Pocahontas as my favorite Efe haters

If only you can act like me and press the ignore button on that irritant, you won't be this emotional. It's not everybody or every posts that are worth responding to. The caps lock guy lacks E-manners and is always on the offensive ridiculing posts/posters and subtly gunning for beefs. The twice he quoted me, I ignored him. Do the same and save yourself the headache. He's not worth your stress. #My 2 cent

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Toptipster:

Ode ni Bobo yi
OYA MI LENU OOO.. I TIRE FOR THE GUY..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:

I was joking ohh..

Obviously it was a humor
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
URGGHHH!!

why is Marvis skin so smooth, what cream is she using?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:

saying someone would use their February salary is an euphemism for " you broke, go use all ur money on efe" and u know it..

secondly, the tweet comment was obviously a joke, and u also know it..
GERROUT... SEEKING FOR CHEAP SYMPATHY LIKE TBOSS...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Toptipster:

Ode ni Bobo yi
cheesy cheesy cheesy na efe fans na so dem be
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:

I tot it was obvious I was joking

sorry for those who are offended tho

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:
URGGHHH!!

Pls when you discover it ,quote me Abeg.
That babe skin is something else and don't be surprised she may not be using anything expensive that iys just natural not that she even eat better food just eba 247

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ndifereke:

If only you can act like me and press the ignore button on that irritant, you won't be this emotional. It's not everybody or every posts that are worth responding to. The caps lock guy lacks E-manners and is always on the offensive ridiculing posts/posters and subtly gunning for beefs. The twice he quoted me, I ignored him. Do the same and save yourself the headache. He's not worth your stress. #My 2 cent
YOU ARE RIGHT... LETS KEEP IGNORING HIM.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
vladimiros:
URGGHHH!!

EBA CREAM
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
chyima:

Pls when you discover it ,quote me Abeg.
That babe skin is something else and don't be surprised she may not be using anything expensive that iys just natural not that she even eat better food just eba 247

maybe its d eba ohh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
PrincessKab:
Possibly...It was obviously brought for them before yesterday, dem too dey hoard drinks, so na dem fault.

Chregor:

Asineh...mouth agape.
maybe it's part of the see gobbe strategy..
Me sef...wat do I know.

The 0 in between is used to separate the days from the month& year. The drink is going to expire by year end
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
CuteJude:
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
tsquaure:
6.30pm naija time
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.