Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,486 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3138881 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
If kemen is well aware of the fact that whoever shares a bed with tboss gets evicted, then why hasn't he moved back to his space. I do feel the bed sharing tingy is major coincidence though. Voters determine who stays not by some mumu conspiracy.. It's not like the girl forced all of them to be her bed mate

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by amehrada: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:

What message are we sending our youths by giving Efe such a huge amount of money?
A failed musician who clearly has nothing in his head?
Maybe he has nothing in his head but a failed musician? You sound like a soothsayer. There is always room for improvement even though he does not get to be an A-list artist in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:
Update :
Kemen confesses his feeling to Uriel.
He told her he was into t boss for a while but he has since moved on. That if Uriel was thinking there was a road block between their supposed chemistry, that there was none at all.
He switches over to say why he needs the money, he says he must win the money because there are lots of things he plans to use it and do and even if he doesn't win he knows where he is coming from, his state Akwa ibom, his struggles.
Uriel interjected telling him she would visit him and where and where us he gonna take her to, as a friend not a girl friend.
He goes on to tell how he wanted to travel in 2016 and decided against it. Story full him mouth sha.

How many women does kemen like sef?

Tboss, Bisola now Uriel..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
I do feel it's a bit unfair for bisola and bally to be watching the HMs.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
amehrada:
Maybe he has nothing in his head but a failed musician? You sound like a soothsayer. There is always room for improvement even though he does not get to be an A-list artist in 9ja

Efe sef nah upcoming musician, dunno how he gets tag as failed musician again..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Vivipop:
I'm so loving Uriel and Debbie's duet right now. I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!! I wonder who they are singing it for? Maybe Bassey?
Abeg someone should tell Kemen to not spoil this good music right now. Vote Uriel, she's got the full package, good games, enchanting voice, vibrant aura and the unique African strength. teamUriel...
bia stop polluting this thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
vladimiros:

How many women does kemen like sef?

Tboss, Bisola now Uriel..
Marvis
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
vladimiros:

Awwww, did I hurt your feelings?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Camera dey show bassey
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
pocohantas:

You'll have to explain your statement, I really don't see how it answers my questions. wink

I read the Op's post where he singled out Dillish,Ebuka and Uti as 'exceptional' winners.

I wouldn't use three of them in the same sentence.

Firstly BBA is not BBN. What Africa wants might not be what Nigeria wants. Notice the word might not,because BBN was only held once in 2006 before now,so I cannot point out a trend common in past winners because as it stands,Katung has been the only winner.
I cannot also for example tell whether BBN love affairs help because it didn't work for Gideon and Maureen doesn't mean it wouldn't work for 'TTTisola' as I can't make a general conclusion BECAUSE I don't have enough examples to work with.

The point I was trying to make about Uti, Uti contested in BBA 3 and didn't stay too long in the house but came back for season 5,where he won it,coincidentally beating Munya who was also in season 3 even staying in the house looong after Uti left.So what did Uti do differently before winning?I honestly ask because I only watched Sunday shows for that season.wasnt munya good enough then?

As for Dillish,going by his theory she shouldn't have been the winner.she was never the HOH and not exceptional. Oneal, Feza, elikem, Koketso were more eloquent most esp Oneal.But that didn't stop Africa from booting him out.

I agree with him though,BBN should be suspended but my reason is only because the people who did the auditions didn't do a very good job.The Contestants are not diverse enough.Too many people in the arts.Too many people living in Lagos etc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Is that a real song or they just made it up now? Uriel has a really nice voice

Freestyle..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
What happens wen am watching bbn then i notice kemen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
smarteez:
I do feel it's a bit unfair for bisola and bally to be watching the HMs.
I asked earlier if they watched the diary session?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bigmom: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
please someone should please tell me what TTT was saying about Bisola,thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Is it Bisola departure that is making Efe feel sick or he is really having a fever?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Uriel killing it...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
vladimiros:

If someone could sing I get big casava, Baby pana Baby pana....sweeping the Nigerian music charts with those seemingly meaningless lines. Then what are we saying. No need drag matters with anyone who feels he can predict the breakthrough od his fellow human.Only time will tell.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
bia stop polluting this thread
Get off my mention!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
ninnyanny:
I asked earlier if they watched the diary session?
Nope
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
vladimiros:
Is it Bisola departure that is making Efe feel sick or he is really having a fever?
he's been complaining to biggie about having blisters and dats how he knows he would be down with a cold soon.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
toseen7:
Nope
thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Vivipop:
Get off my mention!
guy man rest abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
ninnyanny:
he's been complaining to biggie about having blisters and dats how he knows he would be down with a cold soon.
he shld fall sick and leave
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
smarteez:
If kemen is well aware of the fact that whoever shares a bed with tboss gets evicted, then why hasn't he moved back to his space. I do feel the bed sharing tingy is major coincidence though. Voters determine who stays not by some mumu conspiracy.. It's not like the girl forced all of them to be her bed mate
Biggie is jealous, he doesn't want to share Tboss with anyone (male or female) grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol There is no truth there...Arrogance is when a 23 years old boy will tell a 32 years old Lady to Shut up and listen...or a 23 years old girl will shout and insult a 32 years old lady and she will take it all because its a game...BBN is a game if not so many of them there cannot walk up and chyke a girl at the age and status of Tboss...and she still flows with them Kiss all of them but you still say she is arrogant and pround..My dear she is a confident woman and if you expect every girl to be like debbyrise then you are making a mistake..

If they are actually being real, then some things that apply to the natural Nigerian society like respect will apply there..So I Dont see any arrogance there besides I've never seen her start a fight or quarrel, maybe you should remind me
What are you insinuating?don't allow your obsession to control you.This comment of yours is nothing but a crap,most of the housemates are from wealthy background;for instance Bally is a dj and a civil servant from a rich home.His late dad(rip) was a senator,TTT is an adventurer who had travelled to different parts of the world(check his profile if you are still doubting).

Bisola is an actress with so much exposure,she is also not from a lower class family.Uriel is from a rich family,London is her second home.What about Marvis...Please stop spreading gibberish to the public all in the name of fanatism and inferiority complex(no offence).

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'm damn tired of all the brouhaha surrounding Efe's pidgin English. Like what the hell is wrong with a language synonymous with our country, Nigeria? Even this Big Brother is called BB Naija with the "Naija" being a child of the pidgin language. Marvis blows Pidgin almost like Efe, but how come it's only Efe that gets hated on? Because he's seen as a threat and Marvis is not. The hate is clear. Efe is speaking a language that's not outlawed in BB house. Big Brother permitted only English and Pidgin English to be spoken in the house, so what's Efe's crime in obeying the rules? Has Big Brother ever called you haters to say he wants Efe out for speaking in Pidgin?

Pidgin English is our second most accepted language after English, the language every Tom, Dick, and Harry sabi after English. There's no shame or wrong in speaking it. During my time in the university, I spoke Pidgin all through, even in my lecture rooms. I even communicated with some of lecturers in my local dialect. The only times I spoke in fluent English was during lectures to ask questions or contribute to a topic. But when exam came, I wrote in English and passed, came out of the university with my degree. So what the hell is all the noise about? Speaking in Pidgin doesn't make you an illiterate. If I sama you with ogbonge pidgin for real life, you go doubt say I sabi anything wey resemble Queen's English. And please shut up on BB not using a pidgin speaker as an ambassador. Olamide can't rap in fluent English yet no English rapper in Naija is more popular than him. Yet he's the ambassador of our telecommunications, bagging different endorsements. Phyno nko? Don't even get me started!!

So next time you hateful creatures open your odoriferous gobs to yarn opata, ask yourselves this:

Did Biggie ban Pidgin in the house?
Does speaking Pidgin get a HM disqualified?
Is Efe breaking any rule by speaking in Pidgin?

If no is the answer to all these questions then shut the hell up. If you can't handle Efe speaking in our second lingua franca, it's either:

You mute your TV.
You smash your TV.
You change your channels when he's talking.
You don't re-subscribe when your sub finishes.
You manage Efe and hope he's evicted.
Or you kill yourself!! Either way no-one will miss you.

And finally, it's time I burst this myth that Efe can't speak good English. This is a lie from the clan of haters. Efe like the average Nigerian who hangs out with his homies speaks Pidgin because all of us na area. We sabi ourselves. His HMs are his fellow countrymen. No need faking. Now Watch the clip below, when the party was about to start, watch from 2:05 mins and see Efe speaking fluent English with TTT. Mimicking American style of speaking and he killed the improvisation with precision. It wasn't even a 3 second thing, he took it all the way till around 3:55 mins. There's no hint of Pidgin in it. The clip is 485MB so don't waste your MB downloading it in full. Just download about 50MB which is about enough to cover the first 4 mins, or you watch it directly on YouTube and stop after the required time span.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDd03C3Wayg&itct=CBkQpDAYFCITCIe-nMLVs9ICFRS7VQod9woPdzILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDbHpwWlRWNUpnQ0dQMEw0MWREdG1BQQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

So next time you come here lying, remember that you can fool all the people sometimes, fool some of the people all the time, but you can't fool everybody all the time.

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Be like bisola and bally don tire for this Valhalla grin grin

They are now complaining about the light disturbing their sleep and the lack of movement there.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Biggie is jealous, he doesn't want to share Tboss with anyone (male or female) grin
Don't mind him,the foul play is very clear to most people.I'm really enjoying the conversation between our housemates(Bally and Bisola).But that place nor be paradise o,na purgatory be dat place(lol)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
guy man rest abeg
Why do you crave for so much attention? OK, you've been noticed, now swerve. Don't think I'll ever dignify you with a reply again.

Still on the matter, Vote Uriel, the lady with the mostest#teamUriel!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.