Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136325 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:
Ese replied my message. grin
Clap for yourself gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Threebear:
The show started going down hill from the auditions. Who picked Debbie rise and marvis over Ese or Jon. They went for talents forgetting that the task presentation was just one hour on a Thursday and the rest of the week housemates had to rely on their initiative to entertain.
Then our second problem were Efe 's fans. They eliminated every single person with potentials to entertain. Soma, gifty, miyonce. These three would have brought the house down and shaked things up but they were traded for marvis, a girl who literally offers nothing in the house. They were looking for a Titanic love story instead we got a razzie nominee.
Now look where we are, not even 12 am and all the housemates are sleeping like overfed broiler chickens.

Big brother goofed big time. I don't know how he selected the housemates. It has become a talent show not a reality show.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ndifereke:
I'm damn tired of all the brouhaha surrounding Efe's pidgin English. Like what the hell is wrong with a language synonymous with our country, Nigeria? Even this Big Brother is called BB Naija with the "Naija" being a child of the pidgin language. Marvis blows Pidgin almost like Efe, but how come it's only Efe that gets hated on? Because he's seen as a threat and Marvis is not. The hate is clear. Efe is speaking a language that's not outlawed in BB house. Big Brother permitted only English and Pidgin English to be spoken in the house, so what's Efe's crime in obeying the rules? Has Big Brother ever called you haters to say he wants Efe out for speaking in Pidgin?

Pidgin English is our second most accepted language after English, the language every Tom, Dick, and Harry sabi after English. There's no shame or wrong in speaking it. During my time in the university, I spoke Pidgin all through, even in my lecture rooms. I even communicated with some of lecturers in my local dialect. The only times I spoke in fluent English was during lectures to ask questions or contribute to a topic. But when exam came, I wrote in English and passed, came out of the university with my degree. So what the hell is all the noise about? Speaking in Pidgin doesn't make you an illiterate. If I sama you with ogbonge pidgin for real life, you go doubt say I sabi anything wey resemble Queen's English. And please shut up on BB not using a pidgin speaker as an ambassador. Olamide can't rap in fluent English yet no English rapper in Naija is more popular than him. Yet he's the ambassador of our telecommunications, bagging different endorsements. Phyno nko? Don't even get me started!!

So next time you hateful creatures open your odoriferous gobs to yarn opata, ask yourselves this:

Did Biggie ban Pidgin in the house?
Does speaking Pidgin get a HM disqualified?
Is Efe breaking any rule by speaking in Pidgin?

If no is the answer to all these questions then shut the hell up. If you can't handle Efe speaking in our second lingua franca, it's either:

You mute your TV.
You smash your TV.
You change your channels when he's talking.
You don't re-subscribe when your sub finishes.
You manage Efe and hope he's evicted.
Or you kill yourself!! Either way no-one will miss you.

And finally, it's time I burst this myth that Efe can't speak good English. This is a lie from the clan of haters. Efe like the average Nigerian who hangs out with his homies speaks Pidgin because all of us na area. We sabi ourselves. His HMs are his fellow countrymen. No need faking. Now Watch the clip below, when the party was about to start, watch from 2:05 mins and see Efe speaking fluent English with TTT. Mimicking American style of speaking and he killed the improvisation with precision. It wasn't even a 3 second thing, he took it all the way till around 3:55 mins. There's no hint of Pidgin in it. The clip is 485MB so don't waste your MB downloading it in full. Just download about 50MB which is about enough to cover the first 4 mins, or you watch it directly on YouTube and stop after the required time span.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDd03C3Wayg&itct=CBkQpDAYFCITCIe-nMLVs9ICFRS7VQod9woPdzILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDbHpwWlRWNUpnQ0dQMEw0MWREdG1BQQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

So next time you come here lying, remember that you can fool all the people sometimes, fool some of the people all the time, but you can't fool everybody all the time.

Just manage this one

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
pocohantas:
-Efe can't flow in English for an extended time, it's a fact, but it's none of my business.
-Bally is aggressive.
-Tboss has traits of obsessive compulsive disorder, which makes her intolerant of HMs shortcomings... 'unsanitary things'.
-Debbie Rise has low self-esteem.
-Kemen comes off as a pervert.
-Bisola is loud.
-TTT is cunning.
-Marvis loves gossiping.
-Bassey is also aggressive, but has done a good job hiding it.
-Uriel has multiple personality disorder...one thing in the diary room, another in the lounge.

What I am trying to say is, every HM has their shortcomings, accept your favourite HM's own and move on, don't call it hate when it's stated by the 'opposition'. The reason why people keep singing Efe's own is because una no gree accept. You Efe-minions make it seem you're the only one that can point out his fault...very poor spirit of sportsmanship.

Goodnight...

I don't give a hoot about any of the HM. I don't vote or support any particular HM. I'm not, and can't be an Efe fan. I'm even tired of Efe and Tboss fans disturbing my eyes with their needless back and forth. If not for the fact that I don't wish any of the HM ill luck, I'd have wished for Efe and Tboss to be evicted so that we can stop reading the power tussles between their fans as it's getting redundant.

I only wrote that not to defend Efe per se, but to shut up those belittling Pidgin language like it's crime to speak a language associated with my country. People were making it look like poor people, or local people only speak pidgin, and that is wrong.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pocahontas about your last email post. Spot on, I need that dj Khaled meme to compliment it. You're smart.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Its not Bigbrothers fault ..its Nigerians fault..Any housemate that gets involved in any form of romance is hated and voted out on moral basis...How then do we expect the show to be interesting...they possibly cant sing and dance for 24 hours everyday...thats not the only way to entertain...Hypocricy is our problem..we want to eat our cake and have it.
Setaje:

Big brother goofed big time. I don't know how he selected the housemates. It has become a talent show not a reality show.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol Victory is very far from him...cause he is neither hot nor cold....No fans..No haters...i cant point out anything he has done since January 22 apart from playing cards and drinking juice...does he think this is a vacation?
Lol,on the contrary,he is better than Tboss in every ramification,he is the king of the truth and dare game(take it or leave it).Let me stop at this junction because I'm very tired,enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ndifereke:

I don't give a hoot about any of the HM. I don't vote or support any particular HM. I'm not, and can't be an Efe fan. I'm even tired of Efe and Tboss fans disturbing my eyes with their needless back and forth. If not for the fact that I don't wish any of the HM ill luck, I'd have wished for Efe and Tboss to be evicted so that we can stop reading the power tussles between their fans as it's getting redundant.

I only wrote that not to defend Efe per se, but to shut up those belittling Pidgin language like it's crime to speak a language associated with my country. People were making it look like poor people, or local people only speak pidgin, and that is wrong.
Wehdone Sir.
Goodnight...

smarteez:
Pocahontas about your last email post. Spot on, I need that dj Khaled meme to compliment it. You're smart.
Will you give me money like Dj Khaled? cheesy
The arguments used to be interesting till hater and insults started entering it. I done tire...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
akthedream1:

DO YOU HAVE ANY HOPE OF HAVING SENSE?
Yes. But for you, I'm afraid, NO.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol Gifty was the champion of Truth or dare...everybody knows that.
sirfee:
Lol,on the contrary,he is better than Tboss in every ramification,he is the king of the truth and dare game(take it or leave it).Let me stop at this junction because I'm very tired,enjoy yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sometimes I get to wonder why we argue so much as regards housemates who don't even know if one does exist. Pls let's get more updates than argument on this platform. Let your vote speak not your mouth as its what matters most.

#teamEfe
#letyourvotespeak

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
For all those doubters saying am a woman and those asking how I fished out the gay dudes in the house, am talking from personal experience.Being a fine boy with muscular built, these gay guys can never let you rest. It got to point, I had to start blocking any man that tells me hi. I hope these evidence satisfies the doubting Thomas that am actually a guy and am 200 percent sure of the gay dude in that house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:
For all those doubters saying am a woman and those asking how I fished out the gay dudes in the house, am talking from personal experience.Being a fine boy with muscular built, these gay guys can never let you rest. It got to point, I had to start blocking any man that tells me hi. I hope these evidence satisfies the doubting Thomas that am actually a guy and am 200 percent sure of the gay dude in that house.
So you're transgender

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2017
frankfiny:
She is the female version(queen) while Balley is the male version(king).Any objection barrister...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2017
frankfiny:
She is the female version(queen) while Balley is the male version(king).Any objection barrister...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2017
pocohantas:
-Efe can't flow in English for an extended time, it's a fact, but it's none of my business.
-Bally is aggressive.
-Tboss has traits of obsessive compulsive disorder, which makes her intolerant of HMs shortcomings... 'unsanitary things'.
-Debbie Rise has low self-esteem.
-Kemen comes off as a pervert.
-Bisola is loud.
-TTT is cunning.
-Marvis loves gossiping.
-Bassey is also aggressive, but has done a good job hiding it.
-Uriel has multiple personality disorder...one thing in the diary room, another in the lounge.

What I am trying to say is, every HM has their shortcomings, accept your favourite HM's own and move on, don't call it hate when it's stated by the 'opposition'. The reason why people keep singing Efe's own is because una no gree accept. You Efe-minions make it seem like you're the only one that can point out his fault...very poor spirit of sportsmanship.

Goodnight...
sportman ship? What u said about efe doesnot correlate with what u said about the others, efe speaking pigin is not I repeat is not a bad thing or bad behaviour, if u have said he is arrogant fine but castigating him for pigin english comeon it's called bbnaija see gobe . Not bbnigeria what a trouble

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2017
I think Subsequent editions should look into when evictions should and how it would be. Almost all the Hms evicted so far were evicted too Early just when the show is getting interesting, from the Everblazing CocoIce, Somaaaadina, Miyonse to the Controversial Gifty... Now the house is getting boring by the day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
dis tboss is not well o , she is thinking of gifty and miyonse having sex.

The thought of sharing that boy with another gal is driving her crazy...

Even after the boy don Waka comot for that house...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

So you're transgender
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

Sad how most of Efe's supporters are now claiming neutrality and saying they don't support any housemate.
There is nothing wrong with pidgin,it only becomes a problem when a self proclaimed first class graduate of one of the most reputable courses in Nigeria ,that brought about greats like soludo etc can't string up a correct sentence. It shames our educational system,it shames us as Nigerians.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

So you're transgender
Lol call me catyln.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2017
eosigwe:
Yes. But for you, I'm afraid, NO.
NO YOU DONT BRO.. #FACT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:
giacoma casanova well don

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Ndifereke:
I'm damn tired of all the brouhaha surrounding Efe's pidgin English. Like what the hell is wrong with a language synonymous with our country, Nigeria? Even this Big Brother is called BB Naija with the "Naija" being a child of the pidgin language. Marvis blows Pidgin almost like Efe, but how come it's only Efe that gets hated on? Because he's seen as a threat and Marvis is not. The hate is clear. Efe is speaking a language that's not outlawed in BB house. Big Brother permitted only English and Pidgin English to be spoken in the house, so what's Efe's crime in obeying the rules? Has Big Brother ever called you haters to say he wants Efe out for speaking in Pidgin?

Pidgin English is our second most accepted language after English, the language every Tom, Dick, and Harry sabi after English. There's no shame or wrong in speaking it. During my time in the university, I spoke Pidgin all through, even in my lecture rooms. I even communicated with some of lecturers in my local dialect. The only times I spoke in fluent English was during lectures to ask questions or contribute to a topic. But when exam came, I wrote in English and passed, came out of the university with my degree. So what the hell is all the noise about? Speaking in Pidgin doesn't make you an illiterate. If I sama you with ogbonge pidgin for real life, you go doubt say I sabi anything wey resemble Queen's English. And please shut up on BB not using a pidgin speaker as an ambassador. Olamide can't rap in fluent English yet no English rapper in Naija is more popular than him. Yet he's the ambassador of our telecommunications, bagging different endorsements. Phyno nko? Don't even get me started!!

So next time you hateful creatures open your odoriferous gobs to yarn opata, ask yourselves this:

If no is the answer to all these questions then shut the hell up. If you can't handle Efe speaking in our second lingua franca, it's either:

You mute your TV.
You smash your TV.

And finally, it's time I burst this myth that Efe can't speak good English. This is a lie from the clan of haters. Efe like the average Nigerian who hangs out with his homies speaks Pidgin because all of us na area. We sabi ourselves. His HMs are his fellow countrymen. No need faking. Now Watch the clip below, when the party was about to start, watch from 2:05 mins and see Efe speaking fluent English with TTT. Mimicking American style of speaking and he killed the improvisation with precision. It wasn't even a 3 second thing, he took it all the way till around 3:55 mins. There's no hint of Pidgin in it. The clip is 485MB so don't waste your MB downloading it in full. Just download about 50MB which is about enough to cover the first 4 mins, or you watch it directly on YouTube and stop after the required time span.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDd03C3Wayg&itct=CBkQpDAYFCITCIe-nMLVs9ICFRS7VQod9woPdzILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDbHpwWlRWNUpnQ0dQMEw0MWREdG1BQQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

So next time you come here lying, remember that you can fool all the people sometimes, fool some of the people all the time, but you can't fool everybody all the time.
Baba, it is important that I buy you 3 bottles of Heineken like someone did earlier. Please, how do I carry out this kind gesture.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:

Sad how most of Efe's supporters are now claiming neutrality and saying they don't support any housemate.
There is nothing wrong with pidgin,it only becomes a problem when a self proclaimed first class graduate of one of the most reputable courses in Nigeria ,that brought about greats like soludo etc can't string up a correct sentence. It shames our educational system,it shames us as Nigerians.

Don't quote me with your false accusations. I got no reason to lie. Check out my post history, I've never supported or campaigned for a particular HM. I'm not a liar like you that have different monikers and denied them when I exposed you. I'm double daring you to dig into my post history and dig up where I've supported any HM talk more of Efe.

Let's see how you'll cower away when you fail to find a dirt on me. Everybody watch out.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2017
akthedream1:
NO YOU DONT BRO.. #FACT
OK then. A word is enough for the fool.
You know why?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:

Only a kid believes everything the HMs spits. I know what to believe and what not to believe. Efe is no first-class graduate of Economics to me, if he is, he'll need to prove it to me before I believe him. But be that as it may, if I want him to leave it won't be because of that. Those HMs lie a lot too. You're just obsessed with Efe. TTT and Kemen have regurgitated a lot of lies, but you don't hate TTT like you do hate Efe.

It's not my business if you like or no like Efe, e no concern me. I wish you success in your decampaigning of him. All I know is you supporters of Tboss and Efe should tone it down, it's getting tiring. At the end Endemol will decide who wins or not. All these vile rhetorics won't determine who wins or not.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:36am On Mar 01, 2017
newguy1:
sportman ship? What u said about efe doesnot correlate with what u said about the others, efe speaking pigin is not I repeat is not a bad thing or bad behaviour, if u have said he is arrogant fine but castigating him for pigin english comeon it's called bbnaija see gobe . Not bbnigeria what a trouble
I said 'shortcomings'... these shortcomings could be in the way they speak, their attitude...or whatever form. I just gave illustrations, it wasn't all encompassing. If we talk of Gifty, first thing that would come to our mind is her diction. If we talk of Efe, the first thing that comes to mind is the whole warri pidgin thing...he has no other obvious trait, I don't mean this in a rude way.

I have never complained of his pidgin English, people that complain are wondering how a First Class Economics graduate can't express himself in good English not because he speaks pidgin.

Read to understand.
I'm done with you Efe-minions, ignore mode henceforth.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Chai

Who noticed that Debby's breast looks like a vegetable?

Her breast be like who don born ten

So All these while wey the tin day swell up so na bra be that

See as Tboss breast stand like say e wan chuk hand for my eye bt debby own day like wildered vegetable

Hmmm pastor pikin with wildered breast

Questions need to be asked

She need to answer some qstn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

Don't quote me with your false accusations. I got no reason to lie. Check out my post history, I've never supported or campaigned for a particular HM. I'm not a liar like you that have different monikers and denied them when I exposed you. I'm double daring you to dig into my post history and dig up where I've supported any HM talk more of Efe.

Let's see how you'll cower away when you fail to find a dirt on me. Everybody watch out.
You sound so pained, sorry I won't waste my time going through your posts, this one already is giving me headache. BTW, I've never met you before, this is actually the first time am a actually interacting with you. Different monikers?
Child please, this is my only account and I intend to keep it that way, so for my own safety and being that I've visited prison and it wasn't fun, I rest my case with you here. Muah!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 12:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

Only a kid believes everything the HMs spits. I know what to believe and what not to believe. Efe is no first-class graduate of Economics to me, if he is, he'll need to prove it to me before I believe him. But be that as it may, if I want him to leave it won't be because of that. Those HMs lie a lot too. You're just obsessed with Efe. TTT and Kemen have regurgitated a lot of lies, but you don't hate TTT like you do hate Efe.

It's not my business if you like or no like Efe, e no concern me. I wish you success in your decampaigning of him. All I know is you supporters of Tboss and Efe should tone it down, it's getting tiring. At the end Endemol will decide who wins or not. All these vile rhetorics won't determine who wins or not.

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA l

#EfeForTheMoney

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

You mute your TV.
You smash your TV.

Even the notes our most annoying teacher back then in secondary school gave us wasn't this long. How did someone sit through this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.