Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3149998 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2017
ninnyanny:
Efe hasn't won the money ooo
Haters are saying he wud become arrogant if he won....
Before they said he wud Neva win
Hmmmmmmmm ...

I can't deal mehnnnnnnnn

Vote the king and captain.
SEE THEM, THEY CANT DO WITHOUT USING THE WORD HATE..
HE DON DEY THEIR BLOOD.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2017
homesteady:

Soma? How was Soma entertaining?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2017
PrincessKab:
My Dear, we all have our numerous, diverse reasons why we wanna vote for our candidates. The good or/and bad things pointed out or highlighted by their haters about them are our reasons for voting them. So, to all haters of every candidate, which includes everyone including me cos there's no how there won't be atleast one contestant on that show that we hate "his ways"(not him/her). So, to everyone, we say Thanks for pointing out those bad things, especially, you see in each contestant. And to all defensive supporters, wehdone Ma, weldone Sa, but do keep in mind that we need them to criticize our candidates always, and in defending, let's not go low to generating or throwing insults/jabs back, we do really need criticisms to move forward in life, whether constructive or destructive, let's accept. Let's make our points politely and walk away when the tension gets high or when it leads nowhere, going back and forth.

I personally can't tell you whether I'm from the lower/middle/upper class, but I can tell you that I don't discriminate. You see, Efe is one of my favorite contestants, if not my number 1 to be honest, and my reason for voting him is drawn from SOME of those nasty words people use to qualify him.

They say he's dirty, unkempt, picks his nose, looks tattered, hungry...etc
My view is this, I believe he deserves the money most. See, most of those contestants are well-made, come from rich backgrounds & only need the popularity but they ain't telling us the truth, people may say they are all lying, that Efe too is well made, but to me, that guy is hungry as they've always pointed out and has nobody, but the Lord's grace, which is why everybody keeps wondering where he's getting so much support from cos he's a nobody; I just think there's a special aura that surrounds him that attracts me to him if I must speak for myself, you don't have to be so clean & presentable before I can get attracted to you cos when you make or bath in/with money, you'll look good no matter how ugly you are. In my own opinion, I'm usually touched by hustling stories, that guy looks hungry to me, no need forming, his little exposure tells a lot about him from his conversations & rapport.

Some people may say he wasted 1.5m naira, he won't be able to manage 25m naira, but I can tell you vividly that, maybe he wasn't experienced before, but he's more exposed now and if he wins, he will certainly be more exposed to bigger producers and co & will surely improve. If someone could hustle 1.5m naira and put into something he loves doing, you can call it wack, but that really is impressive to me. They may say he's arrogant or proud, but he who has no bad side should lemme know, and I can reason a bit, he may be the only one who has made it a bit from the community he comes from, and since he won a competition in Jos, I can understand where he's coming from, thinking he's really on top of his game, so truth be told, but trust this, when he comes outta there and see criticisms on his rap, he'll wanna improve.

I just think in the Nigeria today, where anyone who doesn't come from a rich background, or roll with rich people is a nobody, we should be proud this is happening and let's support according to our conscience. Infact, if it were to be by class, the upper class candidates should get more votes cos there's so much money to use to vote whereas the "common, street supporters", as they say, of Efe can only spend less to support the contestant. So, from my observation, I think it's really not about class right now or discrimination, yes maybe a bit, but in the long run, it's not, cos I know a lotta people who are not in the lower class that are supporting him, I won't/can't say if they're voting (for him) though. So, we all have our choices, so let's defend them, what attracts someone else may not attract me and vice-versa.

I stumbled on your "class" comment & decided to give my view.Your argument is quite constructive & impressive.

Thank you!

You be true fan oooh.....look at all the words you typed on somebody you don't know personally. I commend your fighting spirit. Tiri gbosa for you.
God bless me with this kind of fans when I become a housemate next season.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2017
@snezbaba you nor well grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2017
akthedream1:

EFE FANATICAL FANS CAN HARDLY REPLY A COMMENT WITHOUT INCLUDING THE WORD HATE...
WHAT IS IT WITH EFE FANS AND THE WORD.. "HATE".
WHY NOT DISLIKE? HATE IS TOO STRONG A WORD NA..
TOO MANY FANATICS SUPPORTING EFE... IT IS JUST A GAME BIKO...
It is just a game and jabs can be thrown diplomatically....that is understandable, but for some people the opposite is the case ,people say hurtful things even to the point of wishing someone evil. Someone on this thread is wishing that Efe should fall sick and leave,in short he/she said "fall sick and leave", what's that?? Ordinary dislike abbi? If you can call some fans "fanatics" then be fair enough to know that some people go extreme with their dissing and can be marked "haters"

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Oasis007:
Only the VIPs and Nigerians with CLASS are really appreciating TBOSS in the HOUSE!

I am glad to fall in the Category...... Tboss all the Way!

#TeamTboss
Cocoice to TTT to Tboss... Loyalty?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2017
You see, you're very rude & I'll rather ignore you than exchange words with you. As corrected yesterday, you're still repeating that word "complaining", now this confirms you don't even know the meaning of such frequently used word. If anyone reads my post and that of yesterday's mention, they'll enlighten you it's no complaint.
And for the campaign advice, I don't need one from you, moreover, I'm not a campaign manager, and many of us aren't, we "talk and do", our votes will speak for us.
I wasn't saying the result was right or point out where I wrote so. I'm only bringing to the notice of those posting that website's poll, or following it, that the percentages weren't calculated correctly, so they can know the accurate percentages and differences between their candidate's and others'.
Have a great day!

akthedream1:

WELLDONE MATHEMATICIAN.. INSTEAD OF YOU TO INCREASE YOUR CAMPAIGN FIR YOUR CHOSEN HOUSEMATE(S), YOU ARE HERE COMPLAINING..
HE GO SHOCK YOU ON SUNDAY... CONTUNUUUUU..

IF THIS RESULTS REMAIN LIKE THIS TILL SUNDAY, HE GO SWEET OOOO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2017
I said on Sunday wen all house mates r all up for possible eviction. That the E-fights this week will be TOP NOTCH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2017
PrincessKab:
Though, I used the Hate in a constructive and non-offensive way, cos I couldn't say "dislikers"(wrong) but "haters" and only used "hate" in " 'hate' their ways(not him/her)", but could have used "critics" though.
However, "Dislike" is very much welcome & acceptable. Thanks for pointing it out.

What do you mean that he is most deserving because he looks hungry? Is this a charity show?
In a real world people who want something put up impressive effort and show why they want it the most. Dillish might not have been the most entertaining during her era but she gave us some of the most memorable moment in her year.From acting like a princess, to screaming trouble O or some other slang she came up with to her drunken charade with Cleo. Keagan won the HOH more than 7 times,idris gave us romance.From falling in love with goitse,to his relationship with Samantha, to his flirtation with Ellah not to mention he was talented and exceled during task. How dare you say someone deserves the money because they are poor? Go by the roadside and see poor amputees trying desperately to have one square meal, visit the motherless babies home and see children who have no one, if you want to do charity that counts take it there and you will be richly and stupendously blessed. That's the reason we are not progressing in this country, we put sentiment into practically everything and at the end of the day hard work and talents are not rewarded but whomever comes up with the most pitiable story.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2017
PrincessKab:
Though, I used the Hate in a constructive and non-offensive way, cos I couldn't say "dislikers"(wrong) but "haters" and only used "hate" in " 'hate' their ways(not him/her)", but could have used "critics" though.
However, "Dislike" is very much welcome & acceptable. Thanks for pointing it out.

YES, DISLIKE AND CRITIC ARE BETTER WORDS..
YOU ARE FREE TO SUPPORT AND VOTE WHOEVER YOU WANNA, BUT PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT EFE IS POOR BLA BLA BLA.
NONE OF THEM IS POOR AS THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE BIKO..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Cocoice to TTT to Tboss... Loyalty?

Cocoice is out already, so you want me to be supporting her Ghost in the House?!

TTT was my Favorite, however I was discouraged with his Strategy, because I am a Kind that believes Family comes before Money.

If you can sacrifice your Family to get what you need, fine...... but as for me, I can't! Hence I see no moral justification to keep supporting him.

LOYALTY?! LOL! Say it again pls?! If you are loyal to any of the HMs, that's good for you, but for me I am watching the Show simply to enjoy the FUN part of it. Why should I be loyal to any of the HMs?! None comes from Family, even my State, and I'm ain't gonna be shared a penny by the Eventual Winner.

You wanna know the Reason Tboss has my Votes...... I've earlier said it Bro; I'm ain't the kind that DO or LiKE a particular something because of the numbers of People doing or liking it - perhaps base on LOGISTICS!

#TeamTboss
- A Team with CLASS!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Amen. because you said "Cause" which means he'll win. If you mean otherwise, it's supposed to be "Cost" not "Cause" my brother. We can help eachother get better. I usually see many mistakes and blunders in your write-up, but if non-negligible to some people, it is negligible to me, especially cos some are typo-error, but to be sincere, most aren't typo-error, but misuse of words which will give a different meaning from what you mean. I could have ignored this as usual, but it called my attention to saying "Amen" and so can't pass by.
But if you're a humble person, willing to learn, there's nothing wrong in being corrected as long as it's objective, nobody knows it all, including me.

akthedream1:

NICE ONE...LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, THEY ARE ALL LIARS AND MAY THE BEST LIAR WIN..
EFE IS HUMAN AS THE REST TOO..THE PROBLEM IS THAT 80% OF HIS FANS WHO ARE FANATICAL, WILL PAINT HIM AS A SMALL GOD/SAINT..
THEY MIGHT THINK THEY ARE HAVING THIER WAY NOW,. WHEN THE TIME COMES, THEY WILL REALIZED THAT THAT HAVE BOUGHT TOO MANY ENEMIES FOR EFE WHICH MIGHT CAUSE HIM THE WINNER.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:

What do you mean that he is most deserving because he looks hungry? Is this a charity show?
In a real world people who want something put up impressive effort and show why they want it the most. Dillish might not have been the most entertaining during her era but she gave us some of the most memorable moment in her year.From acting like a princess, to screaming trouble O or some other slang she came up with to her drunken charade with Cleo. Keagan won the HOH more than 7 times,idris gave us romance.From falling in love with goitse,to his relationship with Samantha, to his flirtation with Ellah not to mention he was talented and exceled during task. How dare you say someone deserves the money because they are poor? Go by the roadside and see poor amputees trying desperately to have one square meal, visit the motherless babies home and see children who have no one, if you want to do charity that counts take it there and you will be richly and stupendously blessed. That's the reason we are not progressing in this country, we put sentiment into practically everything and at the end of the day hard work and talents are not rewarded but whomever comes up with the most pitiable story.
I TIRE OOO..
IF THEY REALLY CARE FOR THE POOR, INSTEAD OF VOTING WITH 2,3, 10K OR MORE,WHY NOT TAKE IT TO MOTHER/ORPHANAGE HOME OR GIVE IT TO BEGGERS ON THE STREET..
NONE OF THERE IS POOR BIKO..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Most sensible post I have read so far. The post struck a balance.
obayaya:

I think you are missing the very point..

This game is neither a beauty contest nor a speaking contest nor a talent show. It's a reality show. And the basis of voting is "vote for the person you connect to the most".

I've been watching this game from day 1. I've never voted. But after Efe's diary session and the emotional appeal he made for votes, I picked up my phone and voted.

If you haven't noticed, the percentage of Nigerians who connect with pidgin is a lot more than those who connect with Queens English. And I'm sure those people connect more with Efe.

Your Opinion is Valid though.. But you only said you don't connect with Efe, that doesn't mean that other people who connect with him are lesser humans or have poor taste.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2017
akthedream1:

YOU ARE FREE TO SUPPORT AND VOTE WHOEVER YOU WANNA, BUT PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT EFE IS POOR BLA BLA BLA.

Oga MI, sometimes you are on efe's side, other times I don't understand you. From the look of things that first pic could be a wedding or any event and efe should at least look good. Look at his phone, it's an infinix hot note (not an iPhone) that I bought 27k. I am not saying he is poor, just saying he couldn't be much well to do.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2017
I didn't say he is poor, pls read my message very well. I said people say he's unkempt, hungry, etc...And even the person I was replying said he belongs to the lower class(which are poor people), but I didn't even mention poor, I said that's one of the reasons I'm attracted to him cos he looks hungry as they've said.
In our society today, you can testify that more than half the population of people on social media put their best photoshop pictures on the internet, especially artists, infact, I know some borrow clothes and accessories, just to Photoshop and to perform, so they can look presentable and be called for shows. You don't/may not know what goes on at the background. Or is it couples that will be posting beautiful pictures and outings they go together, but in their homes, you find the highest point of domestic violence etc.
I am watching him live on TV and I said, in "my own" opinion, he looks hungry to me as they've said and hence gats my support. That's my own personal perception about him, he may or may not be, but I'm supporting using my discretion.

akthedream1:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2017
PrincessKab:
Amen. because you said "Cause" which means he'll win. If you mean otherwise, it's supposed to be "Cost" not "Cause" my brother. We can help eachother get better. I usually see many mistakes and blunders in your write-up, but if non-negligible to some people, it is negligible to me, especially cos some are typo-error, but to be sincere, most aren't typo-error, but misuse of words which will give a different meaning from what you mean. I could have ignored this as usual, but it called my attention to saying "Amen" and so can't pass by.
But if you're a humble person, willing to learn, there's nothing wrong in being corrected as long as it's objective, nobody knows it all, including me.

grin

But..... buh...... is it difficult for you to PM him, instead of making the observation and correction(s) public?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2017
I just want point out something.. some of us here went to the University for 4 or 5 years. Even some of smartest people in school didn't get first class but Efe did(if that is really what he graduated with). Yet he struggles with English. Does this mean he used pidign to write his projects in school.... By the way I speak pidgin very well and my English is very good. So what's Efe excuse? Even Marvis speaks very well... What does this say about our education system in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2017
Swang:
I just want point out something.. some of us here went to the University for 4 or 5 years. Even some of smartest people in school didn't get first class but Efe did(if that is really what he graduated with). Does this mean he used pidign to write his projects in school...Yet he struggles with English. What does this say about our education system in Nigeria?

grin

The grammatical Composition of your Post has said it all my Bro!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
PrincessKab:

WOW... ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAVE CAUSED YOU SO MUCH PAIN AND SORROW .. PLS KEEP ON CORRECTING MY MISTAKES AND BLUNDERS..NA THE JOB WEY YOU DON COLLECT..I AM LOVING IT grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

The grammatical Composition of your Post has said it all my Bro!
Read it again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
@snezbaba you nor well grin
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Swang:

Read it again

grin

Just wanna enjoy reading FUNNY POSTS!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2017
This first class issue did he say he it with is mouth? or people just carried dat picture of him graduating n said he graduated 1st class

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2017
Page 1500 loading....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2017
akthedream1:

Not his Fan but those pictures don't prove that he is doing so good after all.
Nothing special about those clothes,you can get that black top with 1.5k and that phone seems to be Infinix.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Oga MI, sometimes you are on efe's side, other times I don't understand YOU . From the look of things that first pic could be a wedding or any event and efe should at least look good. Look at his phone, it's an infinix hot note (not an iPhone) that I bought 27k. I am not saying he is poor, just saying he couldn't be much well to do.
I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Just wanna enjoy reading FUNNY POSTS!

You no dey serious at all lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Swang:
I just want point out something.. some of us here went to the University for 4 or 5 years. Even some of smartest people in school didn't get first class but Efe did(if that is really what he graduated with). Yet he struggles with English. Does this mean he used pidign to write his projects in school.... By the way I speak pidgin very well and my English is very good. So what's Efe excuse? Even Marvis speaks very well... What does this say about our education system in Nigeria?

Speaking and writing are two different things entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2017
snezBaba:

Not his Fan but those pictures don't prove that he is doing so good after all.
Nothing special about those clothes,you can get that black top with 1.5k and that phone seems to be Infinix.
MY POINT IS THAT HE IS NOT POOR IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
That we want to make statement or want to be heard in terms of controversy, doesn't stop us from getting our facts right. It's so funny that those claiming Don's about BBN or BBA , knows nothing. Ebuka never won the first edition of BBN! I repeat, Ebuka never won that season. Katung won, that season. And if u are wondering who Katung is, he is the young man who had a flash back on the advert of how the banana fell from the tree and the tree fell from the banana.
secondly, every one is entitled to his or her own opinion on which housemate to vote for, stop passing derogatory words on people just because they didn't pick ur candidates to vote for. Its totally uncalled for. Every man with his own choice. BBN made English and pidgin as it's official language in the show, I don't see the fuss over an housemate who has decided to choose pidgin in playing his game and Big brother has not complained about it one day. And if u feel ur foreign friends online are not cool with the pidgin, kindly tell them it's BBN see Gogbe edition and not BBA. I ask is Gogbe an English word? If no, then don't blame housemates who has decide d to use pidgin for their game.
lastly, more votes, less insults and more updates.
cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Some DUDES ain't getting the Drill for God's sake! This ain't a Talent Show, this is simply a SHOW for the Audience.

I'm ain't a Fan of EFE, but I see nothing WRONG in his style of Communication base on LOGISTICS!

Pidgin is more acceptable in Nigeria than the standard English. I think it's a fair deal for him than engaging in illicit Affairs or Immorality.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.