Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139075 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Can this Tboss just go home with her respect, its annoying. Now im missing Ese to get on her nerves. I just dont like her personality, shes not been truthful to herself here shes still hiding some terrible habit. None of her fans should jump on my ass or you will be in for deep shiit. Caution!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
eksbabe:
But she good tho, didnt know that about her until now. Lol
She is a drama queen who cries at anything. She called someone stupid but when she was called stupid she cried all night.

She has got piercing on her nipples also a ring on her nose which makes her sound like a tambourine whenever she falls

She is not bright, she fails every task and those she completes, it's because she was pampered. cool

She has got dedicated followers, not because they like her but there were brainwashed by the rings in her nipples.

She is boring... She doesn't take part in games, neither does she dance on Saturday night parties

Do you know enough or you need more facts cool

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lol that was not gossip, Debbie came to her for advice, as a shoulder to cry on..If na like that every discussion is a gossip nw, including the one we're having right now lol
PrincessKab:
Oga, she just proved you wrong now. I hope you've been watching for the past 15mins! And this isn't her first. I can start highlighting to you, but I won't

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yes, she's already in the finals, but NEMA should keep their lines open, cause i know alot of people that will faint when she gets there
WildChild00:

You can take away frm her, she is very entertaining, I guess dat is the reason, peeps wants her to remain, I see her getting to the finals... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Papiikush:

She is a drama queen who cries at anything. She called someone stupid but when she was called stupid she cried all night.

She has got piercing on her nipples also a ring on her nose which makes her sound like a tambourine whenever she falls

She is not bright, she fails every task and those she completes, it's beside she was pampered. cool

She has got dedicated followers, not because they like her but there were brainwashed by the rings in her nipples.

She is boring... She doesn't take part in games, neither does she dance on Saturday night parties

Do you know enough or you need more facts cool
LOL, i follow everyday and i know alot
I meant she is good at gossiping too for her to just switch like that and still flow well

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
How won't she change topic when marvis obviously came to collect Gist to give her aunty bisola. You don't just expect her to start telling her all what she and Debie-rise discussed.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
[s]
oviejnr:
Can this Tboss just go home with her respect, its annoying. Now im missing Ese to get on her nerves. I just dont like her personality, shes not been truthful to herself here shes still hiding some terrible habit. None of her fans should jump on my ass or you will be in for deep shiit. Caution!!!
[/s]

I have to defend my Romanian sis grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Brother relax, this thing no be war... Ese didnt pass the audition, there is no way she could be in the house more than two weeks, Why u dey vex like this? Do you know her personally?
oviejnr:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
C'mon. Let's be sincere. She could as well just listen to her and give her advice, encouraging her if she didn't wanna gossip. That was pure gossip. She was gossipping about other housemates too, if she wasn't, why did she change the topic? And like I said before, maybe you didn't see that part, I said "we all gossip" okay?

frankfiny:
Lol that was not gossip, Debbie came to her for advice, as a shoulder to cry on..If na like that every discussion is a gossip nw, including the one we're having right now lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:

Bruhva Frank still on his Tboss mission grin

Don't worry bro, Tboss will give you breast when she gets evicted i will personally see to that....Don't mention, what are we friends for? cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
Yes, she's already in the finals, but NEMA should keep their lines open, cause i know alot of people that will faint when she gets there

The odds favours her! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
eksbabe:
LOL, i follow everyday and i know alot
I meant she is good at gossiping too for her to just switch like that and still flow well

What do you expect from a manipulative person?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
let her get in the eviction list alongside Efe & bisola, e go shock u

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
oviejnr:

She is pretending to be cool..very egocentric and looking for whom will bow at her feet...She is trying hard not to look down on people..Ese would have put her in her place wella..Ese no send am at all..big brother suld ve left her so that we can see who tokunbo is..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Marvis is like a Gossip recorder, She records every gossip around the house and plays for Bisola, .. She was only playing safe so that they dont go around mocking debbie
PrincessKab:
C'mon. Let's be sincere. She could as well just listen to her and give her advice, encouraging her if she didn't wanna gossip. That was pure gossip. She was gossipping about other housemates too, if she wasn't, why did she change the topic? And like I said before, maybe you didn't see that part, I said "we all gossip" okay?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
shift ur head , how channel 29
FVCK BOY BE LIKE..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Baba Blue, you never sleep?
Papiikush:

Bruhva Frank still on his Tboss mission grin

Don't worry bro, Tboss will give you breast when she gets evicted i will personally see to that....Don't mention, what are we friends for? cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is actually her first time of being on the eviction list, what ever game she is playing, she is playing it well grin.
toseen7:
let her get in the eviction list alongside Efe & bisola, e go shock u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
Baba Blue, you never sleep?

I am waiting for you oh... So when you are about to faint I will be here to catch you grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
zicoraads:
Obayaya...evening sir
Good Evening boss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
Brother relax, this thing no be war... Ese didnt pass the audition, there is no way she could be in the house more than two weeks, Why u dey vex like this? Do you know her personally?
Na una dey make person dislike her, "shes this, shes that" and i cant even see anything about her myself. That girl get temper issues but shes trying to keep it cool, shes a gossiper, shes not beautiful, her tits get pins, she act over pampered at her age, she did some body works, shes linus, shes a snake, shes a cougar, shes rigid, shes manipulative and lots more. all this negativite features is enough for me to dislike her. Dont paint her a saint for us pls cos we are watching her too.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bukybabe:

She is pretending to be cool..very egocentric and looking for whom will bow at her feet...She is trying hard not to look down on people..Ese would have put her in her place wella..Ese no send am at all..big brother suld ve left her so that we can see who tokunbo is..

She is faking been cool, I think she has a really dark side that she is really trying to hide...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
I personally can't argue about who will get to the final or not. But not until they all stand against one another in eviction, we can't know their strength yet. Cos people whose favs aren't up will be voting for their 2nd choice which happens to be any of these up for nomination. It's in the final people will have to vote for just one person. So, till then...
I'm tired of people's bragging and predictions right now. One step at a time. Let's face this week and forge ahead come next week.
Let them play the game, and let's campaign and cast our votes.
So, till Sunday, be good!

frankfiny:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
WildChild00:
[s][/s]

I have to defend my Romanian sis grin
lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
All these people supporting her dont feel the same way, Am sorry
oviejnr:
Na una dey make person dislike her, "shes this, shes that" and i cant even see anything about her myself. That girl get temper issues but shes trying to keep it cool, shes a gossiper, shes not beautiful, her tits get pins, she act over pampered at her age, she did some body works, shes linus, shes a snake, shes a cougar, shes rigid, shes manipulative and lots more. all this negativite features is enough for me to dislike her. Dont paint her a saint for us pls cos we are watching her too.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yeah, she told Miyonse. We are all guilty of that though, I ain't her fan, but just saying the truth. But truth be told, being real means showing both sides, whoever will like you will do, you need not try too hard acting cool, it makes people suspicious...

fitzmayowa:

She is faking been cool, I think she has a really dark side that she is really trying to hide...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Tboss: I don't hold grudges But me and my friend have not spoken for 9yrs. How can u not talk to someone 4 9yrs chai

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
apcmustwin:
T boss na confirm gossip. When marvis joined she and Debbie, and asked what they were discussing, she quickly lied she was telling Debbie about serving in kogi. Liar. That's why I like Bisola, she will say it to ur face. We need the confrontation.
Seems you dey watch back of TV, bisola gossips too and says it to the person's face. Tboss has confronted people, the only problem with her confrontation is that she plays victim a lot, crying and repeating the issue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bukybabe:

Exactly, the HMs fills me with disgust when they pamper her. At her age and she will still be claiming respect. She can only get that in her own house grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
All these people supporting her dont feel the same way, Am sorry
are u focusing on this p.oo? Smh

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
tboss is doing very well though. Underestimate her at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
TBOSS IS REALLY TIRED OF KEMEN... LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.