Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139051 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alright then. Sunday is already here
PrincessKab:
I personally can't argue about who will get to the final or not. But not until they all stand against one another in eviction, we can't know their strength yet. Cos people whose favs aren't up will be voting for their 2nd choice which happens to be any of these up for nomination. It's in the final people will have to vote for just one person. So, till then...
I'm tired of people's bragging and predictions right now. One step at a time. Let's face this week and forge ahead come next week.
Let them play the game, and let's campaign and cast our votes.
So, till Sunday, be good!

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
Who reported me?? Identify yourself!!!, I didn't say anything too bad nw, all these underage guys who cant take a simple troll lol, anyways its none of my business

Hope you've all voted Tboss today, she's not safe until Sunday so keep voting

#Team Tboss

Nobody reported you, you were blocked by the spambots. Next time you're unable to post, click on your profile to be sure why you were banned. If it's spambots, send me a private message.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Seems you dey watch back of TV, bisola gossips too and says it to the person's face. Tboss has confronted people, the only problem with her confrontations is that she plays victim a lot.
it seems u can't read in the afternoon. U just repeated what I said. Bisola talks behind u and fucking say it in ur face, that's not gossip.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
channel 29 users will never enjoy this , all bbn highlights to enjoy after work

You're being petty, stop looking down on people.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
apcmustwin:
it seems u can't read in the afternoon. U just repeated what I said. Bisola talks behind u and fucking say it in ur face, that's not gossip.
It's gossip!
Gossip is idle talk about private affairs of others, whether you say it to their front or not, is inconsequential in the overall definition of gossip.

If there is anyone guilty of not saying things to HMs face, it has to be Uriel. No, I added to what you said...Tboss also says it to your face, but with unnecessary emotions and drama.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
It reflects the magnitude of personal fans, it has been used to predict the last 4 evictions. but it doesnt reflect voting power...and you know the popular saying about Tboss fans voting power lol
toseen7:
are u focusing on this p.oo? Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yeah, right! Always talking about balls. Did you see that look she gave him while he was walking away? The guy tire me...

akthedream:
TBOSS IS REALLY TIRED OF KEMEN... LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Idk why gossiping is such a big deal to y'all though. Everyone gossips, the only difference is you're not on national tv. so what's the problem.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alright.. Thanks dear.
dominique:

Nobody reported you, you were blocked by the spambots. Next time you're unable to post, click on your profile to be sure why you were banned. If it's spambots, send me a private message.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
All these people supporting her dont feel the same way, Am sorry
Tbos fans be voting on public poll we be voting on sms and wechat tboss wil nt even beat debie-rise dis sunday mark my words

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Heard Lilian esoro called tboss a mumu on IG now Nigerians are attacking her. Don't know how true though
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:

It's gossip!
Gossip is idle talk about private affairs of others, whether you say it to their front or not, is inconsequential in the overall definition of gossip.
LET THEM ALL GOSSIP ABEG..
THEY CANT SHOW US EVERY SCENE AT A GO...
BUT WITH GOSSIPS, WE CAN HAVE AN IDEA OF THE SCENES WE HAVE BEEN MISSING..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
All these people supporting her dont feel the same way, Am sorry

Dont mind dat bros, he is full of hate and furstration, he does not want someone's progress, and dat is bad, Efe dat does not know A niether does he know B, is loved by his people dat way!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Aiit Bro. Thanks for your understanding. The back-and-forth isn't necessary cos they'll be endless if you keep responding to every post, trying to defend cos from my observation, it's one versus many right now. It's fun for some. Let your support/votes speak for you.
We all perceive things differently, "depending" on how we perceive individuals. So, just tryna give your concrete defense, and continue backing it up, but when it seems endless, I'll just advise you back off cos that's what I do, so it won't lead to insults or anyone getting the better of you, or reporting you for a ban, it's not worth it.
One Love! We remain 1 Nigeria.

frankfiny:
Alright then. Sunday is already here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
PrincessKab:
Yeah, right! Always talking about balls. Did you see that look she gave him while he was walking away? The guy tire me...

LOL.. TBOSS ACTUALLY HISSED AFTER THAT WICKED LOOK.. .
KEMEN SHOULD BE OUT ON SUNDAY BIKO.. I AM TIRED OF HIM.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
akthedream:
LOL.. TBOSS ACTUALLY HISSED.. KEMEN SHOULD BE OUT ON SUNDAY BIKO.. I AM TIRED OF HIM.

I would rather have a ninja replace him, than watch him for one more week...
The guy matter just tire me...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hahha don't be deceived Tboss is safe already, we re aiming at leading the polls
ovoP:
Tbos fans be voting on public poll we be voting on sms and wechat tboss wil nt even beat debie-rise dis sunday mark my words

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
These HMs can eat indomie for Africa. Don't get they tired? plus if Marvis gets evicted on Sunday the house would move on without her. She is the least interesting housemate in the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
smarteez:
Heard Lilian esoro called tboss a mumu on IG now Nigerians are attacking her. Don't know how true though
that lady iz a fool, foolish slowpoke, pathetic cowàrd undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
akthedream:

LET THEM ALL GOSSIP ABEG..
THEY CANT SHOW US EVERY SCENE AT A GO...
BUT WITH GOSSIPS, WE CAN HAVE AN IDEA OF THE SCENES WE HAVE BEEN MISSING..
I don't have a problem with their gossiping, I am correcting the person that says Bisola doesn't gossip because she confronts HMs. What mumu talk is that?
Who no dey gossip? angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
suit season 6 finale grin

Mike ross is officially a lawyer, got so happy i forgot that its a show grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kemen na character sha
person wey go marry am get work gan

With his trailer muscles, and some babes go dy trip for such. that shuld be scarry naa, chai
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
I don't understand dis Kemen, always eating with that his big lips undecided, make food no deceive you guy.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by badinfluence: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
ovoP:
Bros do you care to wager on that?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
I see a confrontation coming should Tboss and Debie survive Sunday eviction...watching in HD

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
I told them we all have our reasons for supporting someone . they never respect other peoples views.. The always want to paint other housemates Blue-black, he is frustrated because he just discovered he has been underrating Tboss all these while and now there is nothing he can do about it....Its getting interesting
WildChild00:

Dont mind dat bros, he is full of hate and furstration, he does not want someone's progress, and dat is bad, Efe dat does not know A niether does he know B, is loved by his people dat way!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't have a problem with their gossiping, I am correcting the person that says Bisola doesn't gossip because she confronts HMs. What mumu talk is that?
Who no dey gossip? angry
THEY ALL GOSSIP.. EVEN EFE AND BALLY NO WANT CARRY LAST.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Back to Debie and Aunty Tokunbo, Debie should drop this matter abeg. You expect Bassey to give you something soft cos you have something with each other or cos you think you have something going on?
*Didn't anyone hear TTT when he asked Bisola to count all the triangles in the house?(Even with her hurting legs)
*Or when TTT told TBoss to count the standing fur on the rugs till the task is over.
*Or when TTT instructed Kemen to count all the lights in the house.

She's just unnecessarily getting herself worked up with this new alliance she's forcing herself on.

She's told Aunty Tokunbo that they should go outside to talk more though. We be waiting for camera man to switch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
akthedream:

I GO CONFESS BY 8:20 PM.
I JUST DEY RETURN FROM NAIRALAND PRISON,. MAKE I REST SMALL ABEG.
The mods don tire for your matter.
Them go soon do jail button for you... so when person report you, na you go lock your self up. oni wahala

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thanks alot dear...wise words
PrincessKab:
Aiit Bro. Thanks for your understanding. The back-and-forth isn't necessary cos they'll be endless if you keep responding to every post, trying to defend cos from my observation, it's one versus many right now. It's fun for some. Let your support/votes speak for you.
We all perceive things differently, "depending" on how we perceive individuals. So, just tryna give your concrete defense, and continue backing it up, but when it seems endless, I'll just advise you back off cos that's what I do, so it won't lead to insults or anyone getting the better of you, or reporting you for a ban, it's not worth it.
One Love! We remain 1 Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WildChild00(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
I told them we all have our reasons for supporting someone . they never respect other peoples views.. The always want to paint other housemates Blue-black, he is frustrated because he just discovered he has been underrating Tboss all these while and now there is nothing he can do about it....Its getting interesting

Am telling u bro... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
I feel for debie-rise, if she takes this mild attitude of hers outside the house she will be taken for a ride. I really like her a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.