Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136225 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
BoosBae:
Okay go ahead, keep posting your votes as you're the only child on this thread. We understand, we'll forgive you.
He has no point.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Letdothis: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
teelaw4life:

I do not mean to assume the role of a grammar cop nor am I trying to be hypocritical but please, for the love of God, have mercy on the people reading the posts here. by the way it's either untalented or talentless or lacking in talent or talent deficient.
This is not a diss as I have zero reason to do that in the first place, it is borne out of good conscience.

Yeah thank you for the correction it was a typo, i was so mad at the mumu that insulted Tboss that i didn't bother to check my spellings.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Letdothis: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
oviejnr:
Im not surprise since Tboss can cry, her cry cru fans can do the same grin grin grin
Better than Efe's useless fans. Very stupid and useless to the society.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pepper dem haters. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
good afternoon every1 while i watch manu beat bournemouth ensure u vote efe......threebear cutejude make sure u vote efe cos the day he gets evicted u'll cease to be on dis thread.....if u look he has made u popular

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
PrincessKab:
Na WA o...
Bisola vs TBoss, at least dem Bobo be HOH, so they can do as they like.
TBoss not wearing her costume all.
Bisola wearing the top only, incomplete costume. Who does art with wearing bum short? And she'll be sitting down on that same floor they're all stepping on.
Women ehn! Makes me remember then in the choir, you sha must know whoever the choirmaster was having an affair with...Cos they'll always break the choir rules
So True wink

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Threebear:

Sup sneezy, hope you slept well?
We Thank God.You ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Afam4eva:

Wow grin That girl has an accent. I don't think she grew up in Nigeria.

She got British accent. Her bio data says she was born in England and sent to Nigeria immediately after her birth. So I feel she visit there regularly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutejude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
TTT is a desperate desperate person. I just saw a clip on youtube. The guy actually stripped naked to campaign for votes at some point. bros, Na only you dey hustle? Is bbnaija your last resort?? It beats me to see a 36 abi 37 year old so freaking desperate like that.

You can watch here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL8CIpTEKck

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Agbgift:

She got British accent. Her bio data says she was born in England and sent to Nigeria immediately after her birth. So I feel she visit there regularly.
That ain't no British accent. That's a fake American accent. Yoo man ain't even a British word.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
ovoP:
good afternoon every1 while i watch manu beat bournemouth ensure u vote efe......threebear cutejude make sure u vote efe cos the day he gets evicted u'll cease to be on dis thread.....if u look he has made u popular
Another United fan spotted... #GGMU

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Now all of them are dressed as they like, cos obviously, it started with someone. Bisola has won her full costume now though, Marvis and Kemen have taken their own turns...

BoosBae:
So True wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
ovoP:
Ok will drop a 100 we chat and 500 SMS votes for him. I really wanna keep Efe in that house ,he was actually the one that opened my nairaland account for me, he did so before jetting of to South Africa.
Not only that, he is the only reason I watch, his handsome face, muscular physique and impeccable English keeps me glued to my TV. Did I mention anything so proud he has won the arena game thrice now and he was the only one that rightfully predicted 173 when the Ninja wrote it down.
I have every reason to vote him, you need not ask twice.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
ovoP:
I am an arsenal fan but in the spirit of Efehood, I'll support man united to win today...

#EfeForTheMoney

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Threebear:

That ain't no British accent. That's a fake American accent. Yoo man ain't even a British word.
You go fry beans onto Uriel matter angry

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
jaykaylegend:

You're an Asshole for that statement!!

What do you mean by efe's useless fans??

Everybody has a right to support his/her favourite housemate... So who are you to tell me I am useless for supporting EFE??

I repeat you're an Asshole!!

#EfeForTheMoney
And you that calls another asshole what does that make you?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
jaykaylegend:

I am an arsenal fan but in the spirit of Efehood, I'll support man united to win today...

#EfeForTheMoney
grin I pray Efe takes the frequent position of your club on the finale.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Threebear:

#my opinion she does.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Threebear:

grin I pray Efe takes the frequent position of your club on the finale.
Lol, 4th??
You sef know its not possible na
#SaveCaptainNipple

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Agbgift:

#my opinion she does.
Your opinion does not matter here. Everyone knows how British accent sound, have you ever heard Adele speak or Kate Winslet or every cast from Merlin cept for Morgana and Colin Morgan.
How can you say this woman screaming yoo man speaks with a British accent.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Lol, 4th??
You sef know its not possible na
#SaveCaptainNipple
So we thought about Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Letdothis: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
jaykaylegend:

You're an Asshole for that statement!!

What do you mean by efe's useless fans??

Everybody has a right to support his/her favourite housemate... So who are you to tell me I am useless for supporting EFE??

I repeat you're an Asshole!!

#EfeForTheMoney

Because Efe is useless and sorry if you are one of his fans.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Threebear:

Your opinion does not matter here. Everyone knows how British accent sound, have you ever heard Adele speak or Kate Winslet or every cast from Merlin cept for Morgana and Colin Morgan.
gbam , uriel is Ghanaian , i have been saying it since , its Ghanaian english she speaks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
PrincessKab:
Na WA o...
Bisola vs TBoss, at least dem Bobo be HOH, so they can do as they like.
TBoss not wearing her costume at all.
Bisola wearing the top only, incomplete costume. Who does art with wearing bum short? And she'll be sitting down on that same floor they're all stepping on.
Women ehn! Makes me remember then in the choir, you sha must know whoever the choirmaster was having an affair with...Cos they'll always break the choir rules
MARVIS NKO AND UREL NKO?
NOBODY ASKED THEM TO WEAR ANY COSTUME BIKO?
ITS A MATTER OF CHOICE...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabh:
I don't get why Tokunbo always beg people that win arena games to pick her,bintch is so dull she can't win anything to save her life,she also begs too much,putting eyes on every celebrity items. Barawo.

Which lady don ever win her in arena games? A woman calling another woman a bit th never sabi wetin she go born. Note: she can feed ur family for a year.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by melakes(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
yunafa:
I like Tboss o but i think we all contribute in indulging her. Was she begged to be in the show? Is she better than any other housemate? Is she more privilledged? Why then are we tolerating her being cocky, arrogant and unnecessarily vain? I still like her but she is cheating her way to the finals...i hate Biggie for this scripted rubbish silly reality show!!! Manh, i am vexed.

Not really that we like her sha. Just that she's attractive and we still want her in the show to see her fine face and figure till maybe 3 HM left. Then we give her a dosage of her intolerable self. Beauty is different from brain. A lesson Gifty should have taught.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Threebear:

Hey! I am not cut out for ur nonentity here.
How dare u tell me I have no opinion over a discussion u weren't called on in the first place.
She got British accent my opinion and if u don't like it move on. I never called u in in the first place. Don't quote me cos I won't give u that attention.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Agbgift:

Hey! I am not cut out for ur nonentity here.
How dare u tell me I have no opinion over a discussion u weren't called on in the first place.
She got British accent my opinion and if u don't like it move on. I never called u in in the first place. Don't quote me cos I won't give u that attention.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Dude chill, your opinion does not matter. Ok?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obviously after when I posted, of which I wrote Marvis' name there if you read my other post again. I guess you omitted that again.
Nobody needed to tell them to, it's a paint work, and it'll stain whatever they wear. It's just like like safety measures taken...

akthedream:

MARVIS NKO AND UREL NKO?
NOBODY ASKED THEM TO WEAR ANY COSTUME BIKO?
ITS A MATTER OF CHOICE...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.