Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128882 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by badinfluence: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
ovoP:
Tboss cannot even beat debbie RIse on vote mark my words their fans just insult n make noise on nairaland why others are voting i go laf tire 2mao grin
Prepare to be disappointed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
PrincessKab:
Sweetheart, please ignore, at least it was you and I mentioning our posts & we really understood each other, clarifying without arguing, before he jumped in, so just ignore, pls you need not finish him, don't go low to such level...
One Love!

So fake.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
T boss doesn't even have fans on Nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Misswang001:
Why the insult on her family?....The way some people reason baffles me. She can feed someone family for a year, but she is killing herself over 25m.

Your eyes was not shut when she called her a bitch and called her a beggy beggy for showing love toward a guest. Saying someone can feed a family isn't an insult it simply means the person is capable. Again, sometime when u compete for something it isn't necessary cos of the money but the fame and awareness that follows. Anyone can win the cash and share it among the fellow mate which definitely will reduce the 25mil. Calling a fellow woman birch is wrong so take it or drink insecticide ur choice.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Imjustagirl:

Hahaha true that. might be the explanation for her seasonal madness grin
....yo man...u got it yea, I was jst thinking yea...i jst like her yea....everything yea...yea.....lol....uriel no go kill me.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
tdbankplc:

Your eyes was not shut when she called her a bitch and called her a beggy beggy for showing love toward a guest. Saying someone can feed a family isn't an insult it simply means the person is capable. Again, sometime when u compete for something it isn't necessary cos of the money but the fame and awareness that follows. Anyone can win the cash and share it among the fellow mate which definitely will reduce the 25mil. Calling a fellow woman birch is wrong so take it or drink insecticide ur choice.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by veekid(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tboss is surprisingly amazing mehn! Haters can go and die

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
tdbankplc:

Which lady don ever win her in arena games? A woman calling another woman a bit th never sabi wetin she go born. Note: she can feed ur family for a year.
Hahahaha,tboss is whom I choose to diss for now and I don't care who is bitter about it,if it pains you much,you can stick your hand out to slap me.
She can feed my family yet she's sleeping on wooden plank,eating unhealthy things all for 25million naira,the type of money someone would spend on unnecessary Gift to impress unnecessary people. Continue worshiping Tokunbo,just carve out her image and bow to it already,Buddha will help you out.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by veekid(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Uriel and kemen should start packing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
100 SMS votes for Uriel in addition to the 600 wechat votes already.
Uriel is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabh:

Hahahaha,tboss is whom I choose to diss for now and I don't care who is bitter about it,if it pains you much,you can stick your hand out to slap me.
She can feed my family yet she's sleeping on wooden plank,eating unhealthy things all for 25million naira,the type of money someone would spend on unnecessary Gift to impress unnecessary people. Continue worshiping Tokunbo,just carve out her image and bow to it already,Buddha will help you out.

Lolzzz u Don too vex. We ain't talking worship nor idolization. My word na person wey no sabi wetin he go born no suppose dey call fellow woman a bitch period. Collecting stuff from celeb no make her poor chic ok? Dissing or no dissing na ur choice but reduce ur anger ab3g HBP is common among teenagers like u now a days.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
veekid:
Tboss is surprisingly amazing mehn! Haters can go and die
by fake online poll? Ok naa. Continue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Uriel is going nowhere

You really trying but ...... I doubt.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
For those saying Nigerians are supporting Efe, so he has grace didn't Nigerians vote out a fifty something year old graduate and vote in an eighty year old illiterate.
We have seen how that turned out.
Making wise decision has never been our strong suit hence why Efe who is talentless, useless and senseless has so many fans. We should be thinking of the best way to rebuild our economy, give this money to someone with ambition, not a talentless rapper that will squander all the money promoting his garbage music.
MI MI
Chin chin
E dey burst my brain.
grin grin
What a slowpoke .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good afternoon people... Reporting from a hair salon, have been collecting people's number to vote on Wechat for our drama queen, I can't let go of her hilarious DS yet, lol...

please what's happening in the house?

#TeamUriel! We love her like that

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabh:

I feel for you dear. Some women got it all, beauty class even fame and an incredible dress sense. While others have to be content with dating boys who only buy them take out from shop rite. Find that beautiful part of you and be happy with yourself, you sound so angry it is unhealthy.
And just so you know, I would take a tokumbo Range Rover over a tear rubber 2005 Camry. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Unimaginable123:
by fake online poll? Ok naa. Continue
I don't really trust online Poll but Uriel is the weakest link up. Just pray only one person will go, then that might be kemen, if two then Uriel is definitely headed home.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chy200(f): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
With whose money?
Unimaginable123:
Uriel is going nowhere
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Vivipop:
Good afternoon people... Reporting from a hair salon, have been collecting people's number to vote on Wechat for our drama queen, I can't let go of her hilarious DS yet, lol...

please what's happening in the house?

#TeamUriel! We love her like that
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
chy200:
With whose money?
my money naa. Na 3k

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chy200(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
U dey try o grin
Unimaginable123:
my money naa. Na 3k
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
tdbankplc:

Lolzzz u Don too vex. We ain't talking worship nor idolization. My word na person wey no sabi wetin he go born no suppose dey call fellow woman a bitch period. Collecting stuff from celeb no make her poor chic ok? Dissing or no dissing na ur choice but reduce ur anger ab3g HBP is common among teenagers like u now a days.
No,i'm having fun,things that trigger anger in me died a long time ago.
You sounded like you would turn her to god and worship her,i am dissing tboss and I can choose to call her whatever I wish,it is not your right to tell me what to say or what no to say so swerve please.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Uriel de draw miss koi koi

Uriel na comic character

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Life is good.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Threebear:

I feel for you dear. Some women got it all, beauty class even fame and an incredible dress sense. While others have to be content with dating boys who only buy them take out from shop rite. Find that beautiful part of you and be happy with yourself, you sound so angry it is unhealthy.
And just so you know, I would take a tokumbo Range Rover over a tear rubber 2005 Camry. grin
I implore you to feel for yourself,you derive joy in dissing others you don't like and I do same too so what makes us different?
What is my business with your choice of ride,i mean we are not related. Binch swerve abeg,you are boring.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
#TeamEfe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
MI MI
Chin chin
E dey burst my brain
Anytime I chop am
E dey burst my head
MI MI MI chin chin
Burst burst burst
E sweet too sweet sweet
I no dey tire. grin grin grin

Even my four year old niece can do better.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabh:

I implore you to feel for yourself,you derive joy in dissing others you don't like and I do same too so what makes us different?
What is my business with your choice of ride,i mean we are not related. Binch swerve abeg,you are boring.
Take a packet of Mimi chin chin and calm yourself down. It ain't that serious beauty.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
ninnyanny:
Uriel de draw miss koi koi

Uriel na comic character
Is it a task?Lol, I bet her drawing would be as funny as her diary sessions.

Our master of organised mess, #teamUriel.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
@Sirfee and other man u fans its confirmed the 6th position is spiritual
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabh:

No,i'm having fun,things that trigger anger in me died a long time ago.
You sounded like you would turn her to god and worship her,i am dissing tboss and I can choose to call her whatever I wish,it is not your right to tell me what to say or what no to say so swerve please.

Lol #teamwesabiuna
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Vivipop:
Is it a task?Lol, I bet her drawing would be as funny as her diary sessions.

Our master of organised mess, #teamUriel.
it is ooo....I like Bally's and ttt's....but Uriel's is soooooo comic

(1) (2) (3) ... (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.