Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130261 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Thanks sis. I forgot to exclude Debbie, would edit.
cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Setaje:

Exactly o. Why would I even open body for a man I don't fancy. If not that kemen is a goat that doesn't give up, after all the washing from tboss, e for just live the girl but akwa ibom witchcraft is strong. I just don't want to do girl power shit. Even in court, the jury would want to know if there were instances the girl behaved like she was calling the guy. I wrote before and I repeat. Do not lead a guy on. To some crazy people a smile means love. We need to be firm and never loose guard. Access yourself properly to know that you never put yourself in a position where a guy would want to take advantage of you. You can't be saying no one minute and be acting a yes the next. It's just not cool.

Exactly. Thanx 4 dis very brilliant analysis.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
temmyo:

What is 'off brand' and what is my vice or evil? undecided
You should go get a glass of water to drink...... That's more of an activity unlike what you pushing for here!! undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
mikolis:
I feel bisola is blinded from the truth cos of the love she has for TTT, she always sees TBoss as a threat. If not she wldnt as a woman jumped to conclusion without hearing from the other female involved. She has finally revealed her true self, she is a hater and a strong one at that. I was tinking of campaigning for her as against Efe but Efe gat my Vote now.

I am biased about bisola so whatever I say is just to give her a soft landing. A girl who is in love and knows her competitor, would probably do worse. This is an opportunity for her to wash tboss. Why not grab it. I hope ttt will not be her downfall. She hates tboss cus of tt. I am still rooting for her as I know she is the only one that can take down efe.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Boj2:

U r missing the point that Tboss could not confide in fellow housemates about the issue from the genesis ....she probably was waiting on Biggie to carry out POETIC JUSTICE on the nigga
Go jare.
I forgot you like Bisola angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
for those who is asking Biggie to show footage to the HMs i dont think its necessary. We viewers know what happened, and we are the ones that vote, thats all that matters.

They have been warned againts conspiracy and over-analyzing
Ebuka told them to night to focus on the game and remember that they are here because of that.

There are always two sides to a story. but if the HMs (except Debbie) feel the need to judge Tboss and criticize her because of this then its their game at loss. Never ever judge a story without knowing the other side. I mean, it confirms their underlying hatred for her already.

Tboss will be fine. I am glad BBnaija sent this message to the world watching. #NoToSexualHarrasment.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola shouting outside. I think it was she and tboss exchanging words not sure. Now biggie has called her into the diary room
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by siempere(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola is so getting a big warning from Big brother....she's bn called to the diary room

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola should shut the Bleep up undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola attacking tboss and has been summoned to the diary room. Biggie pls disqualify her. If its bisola in tboss shoes now she won't take any nonsense from anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ghent Ghen.

Background noise.

Bisola is so stewpid....

Who's crying?

TTT said. ...dey never see crocodile tears. . .dem.go.start to dey hear am.today

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
What happened to Kemen might make or mar this show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola shld be disqualified already. She is increasing the heat of the matter. You can't bring in hate into the house and hiss on bigbrother actions
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Darhmeelolarh(f): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
chasers:
lol.I nor just understand,even for my house the way Efe name dey reign.Gonna investigate grin

The guy is destined for greatness

#teamefe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Am not porting but one person must win..Tboss is being too emotional right now and she may decide to leave the show, but if she doesnt We will be behind her till the end, My aim was to make sure Efe doesn't win the money, but as it is now, The strongest contestants are Efe, Bisola and Tboss....as it is now I rather any other person wins but Bisola..
Threebear:

How can you port to the side our greatest threat, which warrior behaves like that. We fight to the end. They have the crowd, we will gather the money and vote like our lives depend on it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ucheody: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola will surely loose fans for this her actions.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tboss don't cry. U can see that ur only real friend is debby. None of the other housemates even care even though they can hear her crying. Don't allow ttt come close to u anymore.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
But WTF is Bisola 's Problem ...Wy is she using panadaol on another person headche

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017

I see lots of judgemental Comments this night. Bear in mind that this young man is destroyed already. This has ruined his career.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Boj2:

You should go get a glass of water to drink...... That's more of an activity unlike what you pushing for here!! undecided

What am I pushing for?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
codedguy1:

Its you who should use your brain to properly digest what I wrote and in what context i wrote it.

We both know people don't walk naked on the streets but assuming you are around a swimming pool or a nude beach will you become a serial rapist because your libido is high just t feel remorse later with jail term?
okay .iz dah all ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Go jare.
I forgot you like Bisola angry
C'mon Shugz.....lol
Bisola should not come in btwn......................................... kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Before I go on.

I am not a loyal fan to any HM.

I may vote one house mate this week and the next week not even like the housemate enough.

About those saying tboss let kemen massage her half unclad. Please never forget that tboss goes around with room full of guys and camera unclad. That's her business. Why didn't others try to make same move on her? Or did she not even shave jon's armpit, did he take it as an invitation to her bed.

When you grope a person without their consent, it is wrong and there are no two words to it.

Even a prosititute can be raped. So what are you saying that its her fault?

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
guardsman:

If u remove ur top, lie ur naked breast on a bed, invite a man to massage u & later sleep in d same bed wit him, he'll probably try his luck as Kemen did. If u decline & he lets it go as Kemen did, then there's nothing to punish there.
What video?. There's nothing incriminating in any of d videos online. He tried to touch her, she resisted, he left her alone.
I've watched all BBA/ BBN & to date, there has been no strike or disqualification ever carried out without showing HMs & viewers d video. Let Biggie show d video & let's be d judge, shikena.
You try your luck when the person is awake not when the person is asleep or intoxicated

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
ucheody:
Bisola will surely loose fans for this her actions.
Most definitely.

I'll rather vote for the arena than vote Bisola. The arena has been very useful so far!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by amehrada: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:
On the final week I will recharge more than 100K and give t boss the money.
Efe's followers are bunch of noise makers.
Lol...e don reach dat level

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Efe did my kind of indomie. Spicy shii grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tboss has a lot to share in this blame game.
From the confession games and general discussions they have in the house, she clearly knows the type of raging testosterones in Kemen's body, yet she decided to have such massage from him, knowing they sleep in the same bed together.
That's how ladies a lot of times put themselves in harm's way.
You can't play with gasoline and not expect fire.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is Rule 3 from from Nairaland

Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

I am surprised that Bisola did not even ask TBoss before concluding. She also has a daughter and she strikes me like the kind of mums who will beat the living daylight out of their daughter if they open up to them on sexual harassment.

Well I stand with TBoss on this and agree with Big Brother on this decision. Today it's Tboss and tomorrow God knows who.

Kemen needs to deal on with his demons Now!!!. Since he escaped the pain of discipline, he now has to live with the pain of regrets.

6 Likes

Rufeena:

I think if you consider the number of times he has been pushed off by her, there is no enabling situation. I am not a tboss fan but this dude is obsessed Abeg, how many times did she have to tell him no for it to enter his thick skull... He's just a pervert. He even rub himself first. Mtsewww

Pushed off by her yet you told him to come massage you half naked, or holding a hose up for you while you shower half unclad or possibly naked sef cause the camera panned away. Even Kemen told biggie atbone time he thinks Tboss is into him but for the camera she can't make any move?

Why don't we all address the crux of the matter here, the moral decadence in the society! Should you even bare your body to someone you are not married to? Especially in that circumstance? Why didn't biggie mandate Tboss not to reveal her body to kemen? He was scolding one and left the other to be showing whatever is pierced on her body?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Most definitely.

I'll rather vote for the arena than vote Bisola. The arena has been very useful so far!
Pocohantas...leave that your 'boyfriend' and join Efenation. We already love you, even if you are not part of us kiss

1 Like

temmyo:

What am I pushing for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.