Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3124019 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
yemaldo:

Do mind them they stood up for efe and now they want Bisola fans to go against her because of tboss.

Don't mind them. They no she is the only on that can stop efe. Now they want to chase her out as they chased the others. Ko le werk!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola talks too much and doesn't forgive easily. She needs to watch herself on TV when this show is over.

Is she still in d diary room?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
1bkaye:

I don't know the details of any arrangements they had if they had any, hoping TBoss gives her side if possible. Point is she appeared to be sleeping and unaware, plus he's created a reputation for himself as a sexual predator on the show with his rapey statements, I think it was a case of being the last straw for him to be honest

Which I feel is the crux of his undoing and not that touching or being asleep. Hence, I don't feel sorry for the guy.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
ninnyanny:
honey de are saying the truth....
exactly
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by NosoChic: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
tayoxx:
If she was awake then no problem.. biggie should address the whole house mates on this issue

Exactly! !!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrDvO(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
I dn dey like dis efe boy, see maturity...nt following bastards to talk shit

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
This big brother na big fool.

Why call only Bisola and tell her.

He should play the damn tape for HMS.

I will take my fool statement back if he does that.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
frankfiny:
He's lucky to that he had the green card..if not Kemen would have explained himself to him in their hotel room lol
Don't hate what you can't conquer.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
House now in order.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Marvis and the rest of the house mates keep hissing and dissing tboss saying she is acting by crying and shouting.
Marvis said that when kemen tried it with Uriel she was shouting and telling biggie that its a joke then why didn't tboss do the same, or at least tell some one in the house if she felt it was serious.. Bally agrees with her.

look at the useless person that calls herself a human being now telling her fellow useless housemates that they should free tboss that big brother has show her the tape and that what kemen did was bleeped up.
and she has finally admitted that even if tboss didn't complain kemen would have still been disqualified. so she couldn't use her common sense to figure out that biggie won't disqualify a hm for silly reasons.

tboss I feel for u girl. u don't need all these silly housemates except debby.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
janellemonae:
Bisola talks too much and doesn't forgive easily. She needs to watch herself on TV when this show is over.

Is she still in d diary room?
She is out and is regretting all she said. Seems biggie showed her what really happened

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
See most of them would have just shifted from her. Bisola confronted her and got the truth. Tboss in my opinion should have explained herself

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
frankfiny:
He's lucky to that he had the green card..if not Kemen would have explained himself to him in their hotel room lol
Don't hate what you can't conquer.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

Sweetheart, stop clutching at straws grin cheesy No be us. TBoss too has fans nau. You don't expect them to keep quiet when Bisola is attacking their own. Besides, I see TTT fans too bashing her here. So, stop chasing air tongue

Ehen so tboss get fans. 14% lol!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mira4u: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
With their massive hatred they'll succeed to make tboss very popular and she'll win at last, dem no know. It's obvious they've never watched previous editions of bba to observe what works best. Make them dey there dey mumu themselves, dey put the 25m for tboss pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by NosoChic: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kemen.....abeg we no fit join your fitness centre...PERVERT

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola just addressed some of the housemates based on their interaction with TBoss.. She says they should free TBoss alone.. That Kemens actions were bleeped up.. She says kemen fell their hands
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
ninnyanny:
as in his brand is dented already
I just wish udom emmanuel can help take him in........

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ikedi94(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
With the votes rating I saw today oool
If efe no Win na small e go remain
What I really love about this programme is the fact that our votes counts......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
codedguy1:
This big brother na big fool.

Why call only Bisola and tell her.

He should play the damn tape for HMS.

I will take my fool statement back if he does that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
That's why I love bassey, his eyes are on the price unlike kemen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Disappointed in wat kemen did after watching the clip on Instagram, it is clearly a case of molestation and guy deserved to be evicted after 2 warnings prior to this shameful act. It is just a pity that the guy might have killed his fitness business brand, who go send his gf or sister go gym with a rapist fitness instructor

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chy200(f): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Biggie has finally explained to Bisola off air what happened. What he would have done earlier to the HM's. She has now been briefed, she tells fellow HM's to free Tboss that Kemen was at fault

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Setaje:

Don't mind them. They no she is the only on that can stop efe. Now they want to chase her out as they chased the others. Ko le werk!!!

I think this school of thought will not work for bisola fans. I don't see any efe fans dissing bisola. A lot of efe fans & bisola fans overlap.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
The HMs need to know everything.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
to9ine:
Bisola just addressed some of the housemates based on their interaction with TBoss.. She says they should free TBoss alone.. That Kemens actions were bleeped up.. She says kemen fell their hands
She must have seen the video in the diary room.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
chy200:
Biggie has finally explained to Bisola off air what happened. What he would have done earlier to the HM's. She has now been briefed, she tells fellow HM's to free Tboss that Kemen was at fault

Good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Efe was the only one who didn't join in trashing t boss.
Hmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by NosoChic: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Debie-rise, truly has got a heart of Gold.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol Bally no reach to hate nw, i used to be efe "disliker" but the maturity he displayed today is really commendable... You no see how Bally dey run mouth like woman

Tboss all the way though
sirfee:
Don't hate what you can conquer.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
the housemates are still blaming tboss that she should have spoken up and that they believed kemen because he told them his side of the story which kemen didn't do.
they are insisting they should be allowed to see the tape. even though bisola has told them that biggie refused to show the tape to the hms even though tboss wants biggie to show the tape.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
pocohantas:

I hate Bisola right now!
That chick doesn't know girl code at allllll. She is the just taking shots at Tboss, saying Tboss keep face like horse.
Very stupid girl...
shes hates tboss cos she knows that her lord TTT likes tboss and she knows tboss is more attractive than she can or will ever be

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.