Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3201460 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
When Kemen was disqualified, he said "Its not what you... I didnt do it? Who dafuq does that? He should go and masturbate to TBoss picture in his gym.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
teelaw4life:
I'm surprised that people will even stand in support for Kemem after yesternight, it shows how pervasive, unconscious rape culture is among us. At the same time the number of people who recognised it for what it is and stood up against the act is encouraging for the country. I already said it, when the issue of intoxicating a girl and taking advantage of her statement by Kemem came out, that what he did was enough to tarnish his image even beyond BBN. Sexual harassment, assault and rape are serious criminal issues and in a more advanced country, the truth is Kemem would be on his way to a police station right now. If you like a woman so much and she says no, give her space it's as simple as that. And if konji hold you so much that you can't keep your discipline, then by all means, find a private place and self-service it off. A grown man like kemem should never have been brought down by something like this. Bill Clinton vs Monica Lewinsky (we saw how years after, it affected his wife's presidential bid). The pages of History is littered with men whose downfall was their inability to be sexually disciplined.

#SayNoToSexual #Harassment

#WankKonjiOff

most of them support kemen because they don't like tboss.

the next place kemen should go to if not prison is to a therapist, before later we go hear
kemen gist again say he rape woman

since he is moving from stage to stage. from talking about how to rape a woman, to molesting one, only one stage left.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
TheInstigator:
Tboss needs no fucking apology. Someone wants to rape you and so fucking what?

She should be happy, that the guy even wanted to rape her. She's a witch
lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ksslib:

Kemen is not even ugly if we really want to analyse. He just has big lips that would have been over-looked if he didn't have a stinking character. When your character stinks, people will always find flaws no matter how good you look, not to even mention someone like Kemen with a flaw begging to be noticed. Oga, dont play the ugly card here, ok.

Secondly, when have you ever seen a fine boy get away with a crime just because he's fine? Hello! Nando got disqualified on the big brother show for his behaviour, plus many will agree he looks better than Jon. So, Mr "it's okay to sexually assault a woman", what is your point exactly?

Lastly, if T-boss sheepishly throws herself towards Jon, fine, she's an adult who has made a choice to sheepishly throw herself at him. Kemen has been trying for weeks but she refused to sheepishly throw herself at him. Why didn't he sheepishly rest? Rather, he chose to attack at night like a wolf.

Who women chose to sheepishly throw themselves at is not the issue here, but sexual predators like Kemen and people like you supporting them we need to warn innocent women and young girls about.

Plus, i almost forgot to tell you that your analogies don't even make sense at all. If you want to defend a predator, atleast make the debate worth it. No dey type like those children we dey fly fence during school hours to go pluck mango.

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
When a goat is given access to the Internet.

You are literally too stupid to insult.you wouldn't even understand the insult so why waste time? Dude swerve

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jainine:

No. I am not a loyal fan to any housemate.

I feel she is really disturbed for taking the wrong side.

Makes me like her even more.

Unlike ttt that still looking for excuses for bashing her without hearing her out.

I do not see it that way mrs. i have read your previous post and i think you two sided. How can you know why shez disturbed?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Biggie just ordered Bassey to report to the diary room.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by atilla(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
kemen knew what he was doing. He should have apologized before leaving d housemates d decent thing to do

What would finish him now is if one lady comes out and says he raped her before

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
So I heard the poor rape victim explain to the housemates that she wasn't aware the incident happened not until BB showed the clip to her this evening. She also said she was mortified as people who could have been watching might have seen and judged her because of that act.

So here are my questions please.
1) Is it possible for someone to be fingered without knowing? I tried telling myself that she was drunk, but the effects of the alcohol should have been cleared by that time(past five)
2) since she is very high on morals right now, I have also watched Miyonce doing some things to her, infact there was this one she led his hand to her breas.t. Couldn't she have thought about what people would think of her acts then?

Please note that I strongly condemn Kemen's perverted act.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yungwhy:

What are you saying sef, if you want to promote your fave.. Do it and keep moving... They were ignorant of the situation, they reacted to the information they had.. And when they got to know the real facts, they adjusted.
ah ah....wetin be ur own na....they suda kept quiet .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eleshin(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
janellemonae:

And someone was arguing wt me d other day dt thintalltales "desires" Tboss & really likes her. Another one said he "loves" better thing.

Na serious love & desire. Like it's not this same show we are watching. Lol!

He is too desperate. Tony only loves Tony.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yinkakatty:

Rape isn't bad, right? May all your daughters get raped IJN. m sure you said a big Amen. Bro, you need to visit a psychiatrist ASAP. Something is messing with your sanity.
And that's what your god teaches you ? Bloody christians
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
TheInstigator:

Even though, i never liked him. He just won my heart. That's the right thing to do
yeah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
TheInstigator:

I do not see it that way mrs. i have read your previous post and i think you two sided. How can you know why shez disturbed?

Read my post well. I am all sided.
I don't follow HM blindly. I am rather influence by their weekly personality.

By the. Way Mr you don't have to see things my way.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

Lord have mercy on your soul.
Which of the Lords?
I know orisha and sango. I dont know who you might be referring too.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mikolis(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
There is somthing abt that video clip, we only saw wat the camera picked up as at that time, only God knew wat kemen has been doing prior to the camera showing us the short clip we saw!! Am sure biggie has the complete clip n saw more than we did.

As regards Efe not supporting the hms wen they all been bitchy towards Tboss was because out of the 2 evils (Tboss n Kemen) he rather prefers kemen to go cause to him kemen is a serious threat wen it comes to marvis. Efe has often said that kemen wants to steal marvis from him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola is a foolish person, I can't believe i used to like her. In fact anybody supporting kemen is foolish, this thing is really personal for me. I should stop replying.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
No doubt Wat kemen did was totally wrong ,But Tboss should stop fooling herself ,why would she say ,she never knew all Wat transpired ...mehn that is a big lie ...and she was also talking about moral ..all those shitts she did with miyonse and Jon ,her dad didn't see all that ..Hypocrite

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na wa for Kemen.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
kowema:
Tboss
Ur only concern was at ur dad wud see n say.
We here discussing how wrong it is but ur own is wat ur dad wud see n say. WAWU!.
HOW ABOUT THE U N MIYONSE EPISODES ?..

FAKE ASS COUGAR
e be like her papa na one bad guy wey fight hire hitmen go finish person grin grin
kemen your life may be in danger cheesy

Meanwhile checkout how kemen will look when he gets to Muritala Muhammed Airport

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yinkakatty(f): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
In other news, everybody shouting rape and molestation upandan, is it possible for a girl to sleep so deep that she won't know when a guy touches her not to talk of molestating her? From the clip I saw, she woke up, turned and didn't complain. Maybe kemen was disqualified based on his past utterances but this? Issokay o.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
mediocre:
Bisola is a foolish person, I can't believe i used to like her. In fact anybody supporting kemen is foolish, this thing is really personal for me. I should stop replying.

I'm with you on this bro. But fast forward your explorer, HM has apologized to her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Darhmeelolarh:

Thank you so much
you're welcome
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jainine:

Read my post well. I am all sided.
I don't follow HM blindly. I am rather influence by their weekly personality.

By the. Way Mr you don't have to see things my way.
what a clever defence. Objectivity madam, has no way. That's why it is called objective
so madam sit well and start been objective, for your post reeks of biased opinions
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Papykush:

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
When a goat is given access to the Internet.
He is not a goat. You and the Kemen whom you support are more like the goats. When sensible and superior argument meets a less sensible and inferior one, insults is what the latter always resorts to.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrDvO(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
sirfee:
Good evening boss man,honestly speaking Kemen f*cked up big time,Kemen fit don rape person before because if you listen to him.He has so much experience about sex and ways to get laid,sex is cheap and available everywhere so why rape an innocent lady just because of high libido.Though I don't have a girlfriend but I can't and will never rape anyone instead I go f*ck "olosho" with my money(I don't care).I curse all rapists;it shall not be well with them.
any man dat rapes a woman is not worthy to b called a man. Its as simple as that. No matter d circumstance.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blank(f): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
akthedream:
I THINK THIS UREL IS VERY HO.RNY TONIGHT..
VERY RESTLESS..
I HOPE KEMEN WONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER SHA...
CAMERA, PLS BE AT ALERT... I DONT TRUST THAT KEMEN...LOL

Turned out to be Tbozz and not Uriel. Very observant of you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by missnawty(f): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
I have gone thru some videos and it looks like Tboss planned this and cried wolf.....

If she stays in the house another two weeks,watch someone else go down...she has a game plan to stay in and get the guys out..u guys are so blinded by this that you aint seeing it....

When you are set up for theft u will be called thief...

TBOSS IS VERY SMART AND MANIPULATIVE........I have never commented on anything big brother since but now i will,i am .....

I have been watching Tboss and love her game but she went too far in getting kemen branded and DISQUALIFIED.....so unfair.

I must not agree with your school of thought and you must not agree with mine but please keep insults out of it...

DAMN!!!!

#SDK

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
mrDvO:
any man dat rapes a woman is not worthy to b called a man. Its as simple as that. No matter d circumstance.
But when a woman rapes a man she is worth to be called a woman right?

whats wrong with you nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
ninnyanny:
I can understand why tboss is being apologized to even though I don't like it....but why is Debby looking for an apology na?
lol. Debie has been treated the same way Tboss was treated countless time but nobody apologises to her the same way they always do to Tboss, that making her feel bad is just because she is human and she's being real (as EFE supporters normally say)
The only thing with debie is that she needs to build on her confidence and self esteem, she doesn't really need win the game but going far in the game would help her with that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Besto(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
NosoChic:
Kemen.....abeg we no fit join your fitness centre...PERVERT

By the time him give u knorr chicken and coke drink.. I no dey ooo

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

He is not a goat. You and the Kemen whom you support are more like the goats. When sensible and superior argument meets a less sensible and inferior one, insults is what the latter always resorts to.

Thought we agreed you will never quote me?
You are intellectually dimwitted Cuz he quoted me with the insults at first... I don't insult you if you are not dumb or stupid.

I have had the disclaimer saying I DO NOT SUPPORT KEMEN'S ATTITUDE but if you come to me saying shit... I will take you down trust me,i will take you down.

Most of you only type without connecting your fingers with your brain working on dead batteries

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.