Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146734 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2017
femiyonse:
...better son....jst kip it cool n let some peace on ds thread....else my strike go pass biggie own o. grin
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Bassey throwing big words with bad grammar. Make I dey look.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
e pain am
Threebear:

You talk nonsense Mr man, shift if you have no point to make.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Giantslayer:
Efe and Marvis are gluttons shocked
Is that a Compliment?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

Hahahahahaha
Another massive grammatical blunders.
Seriously have you no shame?
How can someone as old as you write like this?
No wonder you support Eve, clearly illiterates recognize each other.
You're not your
Reasoning not reason
I always comes in capital.
Spits
undecided undecided

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Ignore that boy. I'm sure you're not his mate, dont you see how he reasons or writes, no need to exchange words with him, he just mentions people's quotes to seek attention, and for cheap popularity.
However, Efe has won brain tasks thrice before now, early in the game(1st 3 weeks), 2 for HOH, 1 for Friday task. Amd if he isn't lucky, he wouldn't have won.
Ignore him...

sod09:
because ur brain shd tell u dat all fingers aint equal.. u cant be good in all aspect, u won't know dat cos ur chicken brain is programmed to hate on efe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

Come let's hang out at the gym, you really need it. I can't stand your posts but your body literally makes me wanna throw up. No man should look like that.
hahahahahha.....what makes me smile is dat you are too dull

your only weapon is going to check people's profile pix...is dat an obsession? I swear I have never bothered checking how you look cz I don't have time for charity tears...

with your 6 packs you still look for cheap publicity and attention for your local gym...

you are deluded bro....I love my body just like Rick Ross...now continue with ur plan to hang yourself...

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Laveda:
grin

So this is what I've been missing.. sad
You berra do and come and be going back. So you'll be more pained when people are posting and you are not watching tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

And what can you do to me?
Absolutely nothing.
Lose your cool, keep your cool, you can't do Nada.
And as for that word you called me, that perfectly describes you.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2017
wapadunk:
That's rash on a guy expressing his view. Why not ignore him. Morals now Adays is gone, we are always insulting each other on social media with foul words
i know dude... but dose in d awse are humans too, someone family.
if u hear d insult directed at dem every day, not fair naw

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2017
Every spirit of Argument and Fighting in this thread we xxxxxxxx you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2017
sod09:
e pain am
Technically you weren't silent, because you wrote "e pain am"
But common sense, isn't common.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2017
zicoraads:

You berra do and come and be going back. So you'll be more pained when people are posting and you are not watching tongue

Badbelle. tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Forget sentiments

Bassey is smart. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2017
adonismuller:
hahahahahha.....what makes me smile is dat you are too dull

your only weapon is going to check people's profile pix...is dat an obsession? I swear I have never bothered checking how you look cz I don't have time for charity tears...

with your 6 packs you still look for cheap publicity and attention for your local gym...

you are deluded bro....I love my body just like Rick Ross...now continue with ur plan to hang yourself...
grin If you say so. Who are my to tell a pig ,he is dirty when he can't do without mud and dirt.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2017
femiyonse:
.....i warned u guys alrdy....any further arguments n u will b banned.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2017
sod09:
Yeah, is through ooooooo, the HMs got family ooooooooo. Just ignore the insults it's normal for a person that has public life. They will call you names. You ignore and move on. No need throwing tantrums
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Wack play.
Efe butchering his line and English.
I thought he couldn't be worse but apparently he is a worse actor than a rapper which is technically a huge disaster.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2017
ChScott:
This Bassey flows very well. Can someone tell me what he studied?

You noticed too, he's good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2017
sod09:
because ur brain shd tell u dat all fingers aint equal.. u cant be good in all aspect, u won't know dat cos ur chicken brain is programmed to hate on efe
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
sod09:
Awwww I almost burst into tears.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Someone should beep me when the house is about to receive a visitor.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2017
Laveda:

Badbelle. tongue
You berra do house chores. Before you siddon for front of T.V from morning to night undecided

Besides, you suppose cum ice my buttocks embarassed I'm having injections pains
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2017
oviejnr:
Will you keep qwayettt!!! What update have you giving us since that your here than to criticize housmates in your own lame idea. Give us update or STFU!

No mind that guy, I gave up already on him...arguing with him will keep you at same level with him...you are so observant, his ideas are so lame

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Debie Rise is beginning to make the wedding plan boring...please she should get over with the wedding saboteur drama....

she is even too calm to act the role....she should just forgive Efe already..

I wana see other wedding preparations..

#teamEfe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Debbie is so into her character.
Dancer, singer, guitarist and now an actor too.
Damn girl!
All that talent in one person.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2017
EFE FANS BE LIKE... AWWWW EFE AND MARVIS WON THE ICE CREAM CHALLENGE.,BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER HAD AN ICE CREAM

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2017
I beg your pardon. Do you mean you don't see the way the guy in question insults and bullies people here? There's no smoke without fire...
Go read the posts of this guy in question and try not to be biased.
Have a great day.

wapadunk:
That's rash on a guy expressing his view. Why not ignore him. Morals now Adays is gone, we are always insulting each other on social media with foul words

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2017
adonismuller:
Debie Rise is beginning to make the wedding plan boring...please she should get over with the wedding saboteur drama....

she is even too calm to act the role....she should just forgive Efe already..

I wana see other wedding preparations..

#teamEfe
SO EFE IS THE ONE MAKING IT INTERESTING?
THIS EFE FANS NO GO WOUND ME WITH LAUGH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2017
RANSOBAYO50:

No mind that guy, I gave up already on him...arguing with him will keep you at same level with him...you are so observant, his ideas are so lame
I wasn't the one that called out your hypocrisy, direct your anger and frustrations to the right source.
I believe I've never argued with you too, because yesterday was the really the first day I saw your whatever here and I believe I didn't even reply.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2017
zicoraads:

You berra do house chores. Before you siddon for front of T.V from morning to night undecided

Besides, you suppose cum ice my buttocks embarassed I'm having injections pains

I woke up early, so I did some.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Really? Oya strip lemme help cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.