Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3148776 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
oviejnr:
dont you feel stupid? Are you the only one this thread? Your the only one here that writes and act like a secondary school student. Your level of reason is myopic, i was hoping you will convince me of how much i spent on your education but damn you cant. Such a shame! cry cry

I thought I was the only one who saw it,..so so myopic

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
adonismuller:
Efe and Marvis are always the best....who wouldn't love this pair....

I wish Marvis can reciprocate Efe's love....

I just love this Efe(no homo)...

Debie will be wishing she is Efe partner now...

#teamEfe

Threebear go hang himself ooo
Don't pee your pants yet.

So because Efe has the largest mouth for swallowing ice-cream, Debbie be loving him?

Wrong.

Debbie wishing she's Bally or Bassey's girl not Efe.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
I beg you pardon. Do you mean you don't see the way the guy in question insults and bullies people here? There's no smoke without fire...
Go read the posts of this guy in question and try not to be biased.
Have a great day.

You don't need to reply a guy that has the kind of profile I just added as screenshots. Don't wrestle with a pig as it brings you down to his level.

I had to cut the lower part has its a show of nudity

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
to all #TEAMEFE please let's kindly ignore the nuisance called THREEBEAR....at first I thought he was trying to make the thread fun but it's obvious he is a stupid fellow who as a result of poor upbringing decided to be a Saddist....

if we can ignore all his post and mentions...he will get frustrated and quarrel with himself...

TeamEfe we are bigger than this so we can do it....

#TeamEfe

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
sod09:
hey slowpoke, im told to free u
just respect urself and stay off my mention
LOL.. ARE YOU A BABY TO BE CONTROLLED OR NOT?
OGA, IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT, SHOOT DONT TALK..
IF YOU KNOW YOU CANT HANDLE HIM, THEN MOVE ON...DON'T LET NO ONE CONTROL YOU BREH. THAT IS LIFE BRO.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
wapadunk:

You don't need to reply a guy that has the kind of profile I just added as screenshots. Don't wrestle with a pig as it brings you down to his level.

grin Don't touch yourself looking at it. Don't forget 14 years is real.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
Don't pee your pants yet.

So because Efe has the largest mouth for swallowing ice-cream, Debbie be loving him?

Wrong.

Debbie wishing she's Bally or Bassey's girl not Efe.
your opinion
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2017
adonismuller:
to all #TEAMEFE please let's kindly ignore the nuisance called THREEBEAR....at first I thought he was trying to make the thread fun but it's obvious he is a stupid fellow who as a result of poor upbringing decided to be a Saddist....

if we can ignore all his post and mentions...he will get frustrated and quarrel with himself...

#TeamEfe
That will make me the happiest person, that way I can clearly give my unbiased opinion of the show without a zillion mentions from you guys. Frankly it kills my battery. Keep your word fatso and don't ever mention me again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Akthedream112:

SO EFE IS THE ONE MAKING IT INTERESTING?
THIS EFE FANS NO GO WOUND ME WITH LAUGH
your headache

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2017
adonismuller:

#TeamEfe
Seconded ...let's not do any E-Argument with anyone ...let our vote and hard work speak for us .....This goes to all #TeamEfe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2017
You don't get it. He doesn't throw insults at the housemates only, but at people posting here too. Go through his posts and see for yourself. Which reasonable person does that?

wapadunk:
Yeah, is through ooooooo, the HMs got family ooooooooo. Just ignore the insults it's normal for a person that has public life. They will call you names. You ignore and move on. No need throwing tantrums

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Threebear:

grin Don't touch yourself looking at it. Don't forget 14 years is real.
It seems nah KEMEN send you here. Your profile also shows fitness.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
He's a natural bully, rude, immature and ill-mannered. I've learnt to ignore his mentions, no matter how senseless they are or how angry they're supposed to make me get, i don't let them get to me, so I don't respond to his insults any longer, I hardly respond to his posts. Just ignore him...

My dear, you will live long#
I just went through my mentions and discovered that 99% of it were he's... I just shook my head in disappointment,.."ignore" is that word I've been searching for,.. Thank you for giving it to me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Seconded ...let's not do any E-Argument with anyone ...let our vote and hard work speak for us .....This goes to all #TeamEfe
God bless
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
wapadunk:
Which dude screenshots another man's shirtless picture.
Nawa o, the world is going down hill fast.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2017
The Guy don "MELLOW", somebody shout Hallelujah! I hope he doesn't come back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LuvU2: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Makeup on Debbie's face is useless. Y does she even bother

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2017
adonismuller:
your headache
HE PAIN AM WELL WELL...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2017
RANSOBAYO50:

My dear, you will live long#
I just went through my mentions and discovered that 99% of it were he's... I just shook my head in disappointment,.."ignore" is that word I've been searching for,.. Thank you for giving it to me.
Baby if you want me to mention you that badly, all you need so is ask. You're pretty enough and I have a soft spot for girls in glasses. Muah kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Akthedream112:

WOW.. DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE BEEN TOUCHING YOUR KONJI BY LOOKING AT HIS PROFILE PIC...
WHAT KIND OF GUY ARE YOU? WHY VIEWING PEOPLE'S PROFILE PIC UPANDAN?
ABI NA THE WORK WEY YOU DEY DO?
OH MY.. OH MY.. I AM REALLY ENJOYING THIS THREAD TO THE FULLEST..
It's PROFILING. I think the guy should be on my profile now digging something to blackmail me like they are doing to SULEMAN

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
wapadunk:
d idiot claims efe will b d next to go after gifty, but all i see is efe growing stronger.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Akthedream112:
HE PAIN AM WELL WELL...
childish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
I don't reply his sarcastic posts, questions and insults, I ignore totally. It was cos you were saying the other person was harsh in his response to him. That made me come in cos it's well-deserved. We all have different threshold for insults. He can't take what he dishes out himself, it's very obvious...
So, they should just ignore his posts/mentions.

wapadunk:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Akthedream112:

WOW.. DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE BEEN TOUCHING YOUR KONJI BY LOOKING AT HIS PROFILE PIC...
WHAT KIND OF GUY ARE YOU? WHY VIEWING PEOPLE'S PROFILE PIC UPANDAN?
ABI NA THE WORK WEY YOU DEY DO?
OH MY.. OH MY.. I AM REALLY ENJOYING THIS THREAD TO THE FULLEST..
grin grin grin It is normal, am used to it. He can look but he will never touch.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Now we are derailing the thread and thanks to #Threebear

He really came with a mission
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2017
RANSOBAYO50:

No mind that guy, I gave up already on him...arguing with him will keep you at same level with him...you are so observant, his ideas are so lame
He needs someone constantly reminding, hes just an attention seeker. Always writing foolish comments on every pages on the thread. Glad you observe him too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2017
wapadunk:
It's PROFILING. I think the guy should be on my profile now digging something to blackmail me like they are doing to SULEMAN
If I didn't want you to see it I wouldn't have posted it.
Besides I don't dislike you, sometimes you make sense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Nah who go visit the house mates next. It may be LAI MOHAMMED, Minister of Entertainment and Information.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Ok! Stop derailing the thread.
T boss looking absolutely gorgeous.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2017
These girls can't even do simple makeup

Smh..

grin Debbie-rise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.