Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121681 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2017
Who is vexing bosslady this early morning sef? Housemates take ya time o, you know how much she values her respect.

Respect Tboss

Vote Debie-Rise

Team Bassey-Rise cool

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2017
fitzmayowa:

You just have to sympathize with debie-rise, still heartbroken and just trying to smile...

I just hope for the sake of strategy those on Team bisola, bally, bassey and efe throw some votes for her, though it clear she won't win but atleast she deserves one more week...

Just voted for her too...

I pray she survives this week and I even want her to be in the finals even if she doesn't win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

You pack me and snezbaba among criminals... bros you wicked o

we dey sha, thanks for caring
I just weak for that arrangement o cry
how u see yesterday's match

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2017
She is talented :vote debie-rise
Send vote debie-rise to 32052
She deserves to stay longer in the house. vote debie-rise
She is true to herself, and she is entertaining: vote debie-rise
vote debie-rise She is amzaing, and makes the party rock!

We need to keep her in the house please!
Thank you as you vote!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2017
crowntoro:
I pray she survives this week and I even want her to be in the finals even if she doesn't win

We can only plead with Team efe and Team bisola and Team bally, to just help her, if they don't throw votes for her she will be the next to leave...

I just hope all those guys think strategy and not be selfish in voting efe alone this time..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2017
dominique:
Who is vexing bosslady this early morning sef? Housemates take ya time o, you know how much she values her respect.

Respect Tboss

Vote Debie-Rise

Team Bassey-Rise cool
Respect tboss? After she called a fellow housemate Fuc.king animal abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2017
geekybabe:
She is talented :vote debie-rise
She deserves to stay longer in the house. vote debie-rise
She is true to herself, and she is entertaining: vote debie-rise
vote debie-rise She is amzaing, and makes the party rock!

We need to keep her in the house please!
Thank you as you vote!!!

Team efe, Team bisola and Team bally, please vote for debie-rise too for the sake of strategy for your fav's game...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mamaboms: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2017
lets save Debie-rise ...teamDebie-rise
ifunayalov:

@geekybabe
i feel you die
debie rise doesnt deserve to go yet.
i really pray she wins the one campaign.
i have voted 300 sms for her already with 3 different phones. (its a pity we cant vote more than 100 sms per phone)
i am mobilising many people to vote by sms. (i dont have a hang on that wechat voting)
pls lets hype her as much as possible.
thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2017
adonismuller:
I told them Efe is more intelligent than the big grammar gangs....they doubted me....

I love the way things turned out...I will vote for Efe a 100 times...but I love the fact dat Efe and TTT are up for eviction and dat Efe nominated TTT...also his reasons were superb...

I told you all Bassey will swap Efe..the self acclaimed intellectual guy is easily predictable...he even succumbed to Bally's conspiracy....

Marvis is a big MUGU for nominating Debie...she should have just nominated someone already there..

let me go and finish Manchester United before I start pumping votes for Efe.

TeamEfe
Marvis cant nominate someone that is already up according to the instruction. she was left with either bisola,bassey (hoh) and bally that was saved by bassey. She cant nominate bisola because she is her pady

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2017
crowntoro:
Debbie rise pls, she doesn't have much fans and she is intelligent tho she sucks atyms..
that is called 'sympathy vote' grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Toposh(f): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Let's us do it again..vote Debie_rise

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2017
chivalerie:
Anybody that insults Marvis is probably not normal if you watched the show the only people sitting were the head HOUSE,Bisola and Debie and u guys wanted her to put her best friend in the house up for eviction. You guys must be reasoning from somewhere not necessarily your brain. Its funny the amount of insults she got. From what I observed she would have gladly put Tboss or TTT or bassey and some seemingly smart asses are here saying nonsense. If u love debie so much vote for her stop insulting someone that had no choice.

Then Marvis should have picked Bisola to make things interesting. But these silly ass housemates are on some paddy nonsense. I could easily tell that she will put debie rise up. I guess who ever wins go share the money with the other na their plan be that
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2017
femolala001:
I just voted efe now. 100 votes for him on wechat. Hw do i register more sims on wechat. I still av about 5more sims
Simple...Open ur WE chat.. Go to settings.. Log out from ur current account.. Go to sign up.. Sign up with ur new sim...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2017
femiyonse:
Hmmm....am not a fan of tboss.....bt I cn be so emotional wen I see a lady girl or woman being ill-treated.....ignored ND ganged againt....i dnt like wat bisola did to tboss ds mrng.....im a strong fan of bisola as in Yoruba tins....but she was quite harsh....she was supposed to be considerate of d fact dat tboss is up for eviction n treat her nicely.....

Bruh abeg wetin happen for the house? I no dey house to watch. God bless you
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
Oops! I'm really sorry, just reading your message. I didn't watch it, honestly. I was out yesterday and will be today too. But should be available from tomorrow.
Can you kindly flip pages backwards, you should find it there, or just go to Bb naija official website, you will find the video there with the news.
Do have a great day!

Team Efe.
One Love.

Ok. Tnks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Abeg, leave TTT's wife pic out of this. Since una know people wey their family members need for house,Bisola's daughter is missing her too. grin

1)If I would be sincere, TTT is the most entertaining, intelligent, zealous, outspoken and smartest of the 4 people up for eviction.
He brings his best into every presentation, challenge or task. A great orator. Turns up every Saturday night party.

2)If we remove the 25mil, and ask the HMs to ride on the publicity they have garnered from this show, TTT would do better than the other 3 people up for eviction and most of the remaining HMs..

3)It's just so sad he got romantically involved with Bisola. I wish he kept it plain and simple.

4)He is strategic. You call it disloyalty, im know them before? Abi they'll share the 25m with him if they win?

Goodnight.
you are right.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm...Probably the most interesting nomination night dis season.

The nominated housemates.

EFE: he's not renowned for his talents, to put it lghtly. His rapping skilla, can at best b described as average if not poor but its not a talent show anyway. he has a huge fanbase due to what his fans call his "realness". They dig his "street" persona n will tell u he comes off as an unpretentious, frank, tell-it-as-it-is individual. He's definitly not going anywhere and might eventually win this if the other contenders don't bring their A game.

TTT: a good-looking, talented actor and great dancer who has probably ruined his chance of grabbing the 25 milli by coming into the house with unnecessary baggage. His controversial statements n acts have not gone down well with the conservative public. Still many would rather have an entertaining people around as the show woul become a boring snoozefest. Take away those scandalous moments n he would hav been giving Efe a run for the money if not in the clear lead.

TBOSS: not the most active participant in the house but with Tboss comes major drama. She's been the centre of some of the most trending moments in the house and her fanbase is gradually picking up. Love her or hate her, i see the eye candy sticking around for awhile

Debbie: the lady who promised us major drama while stepping into the house but never lived up to her words. The queer guitar lady hasn't done enough to broaden her fanbase. Her lack of self-worth which allows her to throw herself at guys who would rather keep her at arms-length has rather put some potential fans off.

My take on eviction: I see Debbie garnering the least votes. If that happens, any plans of a double eviction would be shelved to save either TTT or Tboss for ratings sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2017
yorhmienerd:
How do they vote using SMS and how much?

#OperationKickTbossOut
i wish the lady can just go home. She is not entertaining at all, just there to complain.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Toposh(f): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Help her sell her talent to the world by voting, please the money is not all that matter but her talent dat will fetch her fortune.. please vote via wechat or sms "vote debie_rise to 32052

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Debie-rise doesnt deserve to leave the house yet. She is only up because of some power card. Vote Debie-rise please!!

She is a computer programmer, and a graphics designer..
She is eloquent, outspoken and smart.
She makes good music. She doesnt backstab
She is loyal and kind hearted. She has even given up her guitar so they could win their wager this wk.

She is Bassey's best friend in the house..

Vote Debie-rise!
How to vote: simply Send vote debie-rise to 32052

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Toposh:
Help her sell her talent to the world by voting, please the money is not all that matter but her talent dat will fetch her fortune.. please vote via wechat or sms "vote debie_rise to 32052

its vote debie-rise to 32052

Note the spelling please! its not debie_rise. Its debie-rise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

But she spends the whole 24hrs doing make up . Pls let the dry bone swerve jor.
but at the party she always entertain unlike ............ that will just sit/stand like what i don't want to describe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

You no like debie - beans? That girl can do naughty things, she dey mess anyhow , she dey do make up every minutes even in the night and she also dey distract bassey. Abeg make she go so bassey can concentrate.
is bassey complaining?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Cyberfreak(f): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2017
H

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Bally too de vex on top whot

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

Efe or bassey for the moola. debie load is already on its way to lasgidi.
if u want either Bassey or Efe to win then safe the weaker one for the last dance so that there will be less competitor/contender

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Abeg, leave TTT's wife pic out of this. Since una know people wey their family members need for house,Bisola's daughter is missing her too. grin

1)If I would be sincere, TTT is the most entertaining, intelligent, zealous, outspoken and smartest of the 4 people up for eviction.
He brings his best into every presentation, challenge or task. A great orator. Turns up every Saturday night party.

2)If we remove the 25mil, and ask the HMs to ride on the publicity they have garnered from this show, TTT would do better than the other 3 people up for eviction and most of the remaining HMs..

3)It's just so sad he got romantically involved with Bisola. I wish he kept it plain and simple.

4)He is strategic. You call it disloyalty, im know them before? Abi they'll share the 25m with him if they win?

Goodnight.

TTT is not the most entertaining. Bisola is.
He is not the most intelligent. Bassey, Bisola, Debie-rise and even Efe are more intelligent pple. except you dont watch the show
TTT is not dat eloquent. Bassey, Bisola and Debi-rise speak better and more smartly. TTT is just loud and plays for the cameras.
Everyone brings out their best in presentations and challenges. He just got to win by chance and luck. Kemen was better at games
He is not an orator. Go check their one campaign on youtube. Debie-rise, Efe, Bisola, and Bassey were way better than him

It is not sad that he got involved with Bisola. It was planned and calculated before he came into the house. He saw her at the audition and follows her on instagram. His strategy has always been to use Bisola because of her popularity. Nothing like romance. he is a desperate, lying and disloyal person. Since yesterday he has been gumming to bisola and pressing her pimples.

he is damn desperate. He stripped naked to get sympathy votes. He has lied about everything. He needs to go meet his family. deserving pple need to be in the house. Not desperate people.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2017
So tru if debie makes it to the finals, she def can't win. Eliminating her now makes it harder for your own favorites. Keep her in the game for the sake of your own favourites.

VOTE DEBIE-RISE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AbuadStudent(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2017
This thing no be do or die, man go work hard for this recession, go vote eleniyan, haba, see don't waste more than a certain amount of money voting o, haba, if the person that wins wins, the money will not smell your side! so chillax, call bae, buy chin chin, whether we live or man die, in the end, its nobody's business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mamaboms: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2017
please vote Debie-rise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2017
One-Campaign task
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkDyJuIZcjY

geekybabe:

TTT is not the most entertaining. Bisola is.
He is not the most intelligent. Bassey, Bisola, Debie-rise and even Efe are more intelligent pple. except you dont watch the show
TTT is not dat eloquent. Bassey, Bisola and Debi-rise speak better and more smartly. TTT is just loud and plays for the cameras.
Everyone brings out their best in presentations and challenges. He just got to win by chance and luck. Kemen was better at games
He is not an orator. Go check their one campaign on youtube. Debie-rise, Efe, Bisola, and Bassey were way better than him

It is not sad that he got involved with Bisola. It was planned and calculated before he came into the house. He saw her at the audition and follows her on instagram. His strategy has always been to use Bisola because of her popularity. Nothing like romance. he is a desperate, lying and disloyal person. Since yesterday he has been gumming to bisola and pressing her pimples.

he is damn desperate. He stripped naked to get sympathy votes. He has lied about everything. He needs to go meet his family. deserving pple need to be in the house. Not desperate people.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2017
If I were an Efe fan, I'd still VOTE DEBIE-RISE cos Efe can't go home now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.