Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147118 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Xiana:

Efe's perfect gift is to speak with his brother... Family love so sweet...
TTT 's perfect gift is a jet flight to finals! Ole! He didn't even miss his baby a bit.
God pls I don't want a husband like TTT

Neither do I grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fglows:

Thats was tayo way of playing the game,some is to pretend they are poor,some is to lie!!!

I'm telling you again in tony's voice HATE THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER!!!!!

What kind of game is that ? A game that is affecting your home , a game that is defaming and labelling you ... Babe, your family first then other things follow. He' s nothing but a desperate betrayal.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fglows:

Thats was tayo way of playing the game,some is to pretend they are poor,some is to lie!!!

I'm telling you again in tony's voice HATE THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER!!!!!
what kind of game is that, that will make you deny ur family and claim they are dead..
.so brainless ,seems u guys are forgetting this is a reality show

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:
efe is the worst contestant to ever grace Big brother stage , today he said he uses 1k to cook soup and they shouted cheesy cheesy cheesy he is so real cheesy cheesy cheesy naive and gullible people everywhere cry na why dem dey poor so and will still use channel 29 next year to view
is it a talent show?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:
if u were smart u will see what the whole continent sees

What do they see ? They see something and still giving him huge vote . Baba DAT nigga smart pass anybody in DAT house and that's why he's the talk of the town.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

How is Efe useless and brainless ? That dude is one of the intelligent and smart housemates and they know it.

Using intelligence and smart to describe the efe I see in this house is a disservice to those words.

If you like him even without a reasonable reasn, thats fine and I have no problem with that but abeg don't insult some of us.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
We will shock the haters.
Team T boss and her beautiful ,well mannered, god fearing family doing all we can to save her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
sirfee:
Take ya time
Me:princesskab,will you marry me?
HML.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
codedguy1:

Using intelligence and smart to describe the efe I see in this house is a disservice to those words.

If you like him even without a reasonable reasn, thats fine and I have no problem with that but abeg don't insult some of us.

Then give us your reasons why he's useless and brainless . was it because he chooses pidgin as his trademark ? was it because of nose picking or smelly arm pit ? Pls i would love to read your reasons.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thanks Fam. Trust to project and do my statistics, but I'll like it to come after the voting ends, so we won't be relaxed. No resting till Saturday night o...
Pls, keep supporting, campaigning and voting. Spread the word. Efe isn't safe yet. Infact, they all have equal chances right now. Right now, my projection is 25% each grin
So keep the votes coming in. Efe has to stay pls...

Team Efe.
One Love.

machinegundammy:

Am luking forward to your statistics,
ME I project EFE to have noting less than 43% of the votes this time around
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
eosigwe:
is it a talent show?
a man or woman without a skill is purposeless, every human should have a goal or at least be skilled at one thing
he doesnt know how to properly present himself, aside from hiding like a coward behind pidgin
mention one challenge that efe has excelled at pls dont mention games of chance they dont count, even a dog will win them
what is he good at? from logical games to technical games , which has efe excelled at?
he doesnt want to learn and he knows nothing lipsrsealed

even the music tayo was the future efe , somehow u dont see that he is pointless as a person , i usually blame the poor picture quality of channel 29 for the disparity bt its clear that u all know and support him because u want to see a fake poor man become rich cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
eosigwe:
is it a talent show?
That guy dey always reason like fish, i question his age and level of maturity so many times. Funny, he has never disappointed me. sad

I just came back online and what im reading from some people is getting me really pissed. That guy above me have nothing reasonable to say, he has never for once said anything sensible. Some peoples brain is full of mucus. Dont worry, i will soon lose this account to you too soon.

#TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

What do they see ? They see something and still giving him huge vote . Baba DAT nigga smart pass anybody in DAT house and that's why he's the talk of the town.
votes are centered around nigerians , what are we known for? being ....... u know the rest

if Nigerians actually had sense the country would have improved since lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:
votes are centered around nigerians , what are we known for? being ....... u know the rest

if Nigerians actually had sense the country would have improved since lipsrsealed

Now i understand the word HATE . Over 30 million viewers are fools abi ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
You too, Fam. Hope you understood my message codedly! Let's avoid that. I sight you! Keep on the good work. We must not let ourselves down. The fate of our guy lies in our hand. Keep campaigning, supporting and voting.

Team Efe.
One Love.

Vanessa88:

Top of the day to you Princess
Keep the flag flying
Much love
#Proudly Team Efe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
codedguy1:

will an intelligent man say that? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:

with the kind of attitude and sense u have now ,I wonder how Nigeria will improve, with the way u are supporting miscreants

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

Now i understand the word HATE . Over 30 million viewers are fool abi ?
yes oooo if una look from channel 29 and see efe as the best option , yes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

Then give us your reasons why he's useless and brainless . was it because he chooses pidgin as his trademark ? was it because of nose picking or smelly arm pit ? Pls i would love to hear your reasons.

You are putting words in my mouth, I never said he was brainless and useless. Am only saying, saying he is intelligent and smart is long shot.

You are the one listing all his supposed unethical qualities. Speaking broken, picking nose and smelly armpit are not qualities that make someone unintelligent and not smart.

There is more to being intelligent and smart.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
moststylish:
with the kind of attitude and sense u have now ,I wonder how Nigeria will improve, with the way u are supporting miscreants
u or i cheesy cheesy cheesy who dey support miscreants
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:
a man or woman without a skill is purposeless, every human should have a goal or at least be skilled at one thing

he doesnt know how to properly present himself, aside from hiding like a coward behind pidgin

mention one challenge that efe has excelled at pls dont mention games of chance they dont count, even a dog will win them

what is he good at? from logical games to technical games , which has efe excels at?

he doesnt want to learn and he knows nothing lipsrsealed

even the music tayo was the future efe , somehow u dont see that he is pointless as a person , i usually blame the poor picture quality of channel 29 for the disparity bt its clear that u all know and support him because u want to see a fake poor man become rich cheesy

Efe is manipulating the public to always keep him in so he can squander 25 Million. When we want to talk about realness people like Uti, Karen Igho, and Tayo each of these people brought something tangible to the big brother game they were magnificent. Efe? Nothing... special about him. There is nothing real about him. Waste of votes for efe.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
codedguy1:

You are putting words in my mouth, I never said he was brainless and useless. Am only saying, saying he is intelligent and smart is long shot.

You are the one listing all his supposed unethical qualities. Speaking broken, picking nose and smelly armpit are not qualities that make someone unintelligent and not smart.

I quit .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just watch Gifty now on Hip TV talking about her broken marriage.. Dat she got married at the age of Nineteen bla bla bla and crying.... Na wa na real wa.. Mehn have suffered.. Ladies now using broken marriages to make money.. Writting books etc.. Tonto will soon write her own book.. Gifty's own loading.. Its well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Swang:

Efe is manipulating the public to always keep him in so he can squander 25 Million. When we want to talk about realness people like Uti, Karen Igho, and Tayo each of the people brought something tangible to the big brother game they were magnificent. Efe? Nothing... special about him. There is nothing real about him. Waste of votes for efe.
i know bro bt nigerians love to be played , see mmm that year cheesy cheesy cheesy they enjoy being used and deceived , any sensible person with an iq of 1 self will see that efe is fake and lacks prospects
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

What kind of game is that ? A game that is affecting your home , a game that is defaming and labelling you ... Babe, your family first then other things follow. He' s nothing but a desperate betrayal.

is that all...or do you want to add more?

vote ThinTallTony to 32052 TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT
TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT
TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT vote ThinTallTony to
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
i don park 4 here grin haters run 2 seek cover grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
present a sensible argument to an efe fan they will act like mmm users cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy foolishness is the common denominator

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
When the hungry Esau returned and met the delicious smell of Jacob's porridge. He begged with his life and then Jacob made him an offer, give me your birthright and I will dish out some of these beautiful porridge for you. So the hungry Esau gave up his birthright for the beautiful hot delicious porridge.
Now am serving team Efe a delicious porridge,.....get rid of t boss this week like you vowed to and I will humbly and faithfully join team Efe. You know I will be more asset than all your team members put together. But if T boss somehow survives this week, give up the birthright of Efe ever winning this competition.
Let's strike a deal, who is up? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Swang:

Efe is manipulating the public to always keep him in so he can squander 25 Million. When we want to talk about realness people like Uti, Karen Igho, and Tayo each of these people brought something tangible to the big brother game they were magnificent. Efe? Nothing... special about him. There is nothing real about him. Waste of votes for efe.
I will still vote EFE..

#EfeForTheMoney

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
You too, Fam. Hope you understood my message codedly! Let's avoid that. I sight you! Keep on the good work. We must not let ourselves down. The fate of our guy lies in our hand. Keep campaigning, supporting and voting.

Team Efe.
One Love.

Bee ni
Point taken
Much love
#Proudly Team Efe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Threebear:
When the hungry Esau returned and met the delicious smell of Jacob's porridge. He begged with his life and then Jacob made him an offer, give me your birthright and I will dish out some of these beautiful porridge for you. So the hungry Esau gave up his birthright for the beautiful hot delicious porridge.
Now am serving team Efe a delicious porridge,.....get rid of t boss this week like you vowed to and I will humbly and faithfully join team Efe. You know I will be more asset than all your team members put together. But if T boss somehow survives this week, give up the birthright of Efe ever winning this competition.
Let's strike a deal, who is up? grin
for u to even consider joining those people eh angry i just tire for u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Y can't people campaign 4 their favourite housemate without decampaingning efe. smh 4 them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.