Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3133766 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by danfidel01(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
toseen7:
i thank my stars that i watched it b4 i left home, when she was with debie at the laundry, she called Bisola F..ckin.g animal. I thought she had the gut to say that in Bisola's presence...,

She had jet owners toasting her upandan, she fit spend 25M in 2wks. What is she doing in da house then?

Looking for something worth more than the money wink wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Papykush:

[b]Not everyone is talented but everyone should be skilled. (don't even know why you asked this but there is the answer)

I am sorry to say bro, there is nothing about him you saw apart from him being a street Nigga from warri. The fact that you Efe guys are so hypothetical irritates me an i choose to keep quiet about it. I quoted you because you claimed Tony lied about his family then you said Efe is real.

Now let me tell you how full of shìt everyone of you guys nailing Tony is.

Efe is not 23 years old because his kid brother celebrated his 29th birthday last week. Efe lied and guess what, that is probably not the only thing he has been lying about?

What if his whole real attitude is just for the camera?

I can go all day with this but I know you guys wouldn't understand. Nigerians are gullible once they make a choice they don't ever think about that choice reason why I don't argue with people about somethings.

Same people that voted out Jonathan and voted in an illiterate?
Same people that indulged in MMM despite the fact they were warned about it?

Abeg, vote Tony joor grin
[/b]

Don't FORGET HE ALSO LIED ABOUT NOT HAVING A LAPTOP..THE OTHER DAY HE WAS TELLING SOMEBODY I THINK TBOSS HE NEEDS TO A CHARGER FOR HIS LAPTOP. ..HE NOW SUDDENLY HAS LAPTOB..WEHDON SIRE...

TTT IS A LIAR ..AGREED..ALSO IS EFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY THE BEST LIAR WIN!!!!!!

vote ThinTallTony to 32052 TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT
TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT
TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT vote ThinTallTony to

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

Your proof or link to the story of his brother celebrating his 29th birthday .Failure to show us the proof , am afraid to tag you as one of those people who believe in hear say.

Oh now you need proves? I thought you are a fan? Can't you prove to me his brother is below 20 since Efe is 23
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ekseel(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Xiana:

Everyone to their opinion...
I just want my husband to always resound my name and children's wherever he goes.
Some celebrities stood on the podium at AMVCA 2017 dedicating /appreciating their spouse on air ..what can be more sweet.

How many of those celebrities have pictures of their wife and children on their instagram page? Hate the game, don't hate the player

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Papykush:

He has got nothing to offer absolutely nothing bro. Take that to the bank smiley

No reasons ? Omg!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Xiana:
Its only on nairaland that you see people who thinks living their daily life is by talent.. Infact they use talent to mingle and even to enter a bus. This is a reality show..its not maltina dance hall neither is it who wants to be a millionaire... Its good to acknowledge their talents and intelligence but when you see someone living a bad life ...don't support it.
Is it now a popularity contest or big brother house should now be turn to only a home for the less privileged abi nah religious camp cef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Papykush:

[b]Not everyone is talented but everyone should be skilled. (don't even know why you asked this but there is the answer)

I am sorry to say bro, there is nothing about him you saw apart from him being a street Nigga from warri. The fact that you Efe guys are so hypothetical irritates me and i choose to keep quiet about it.

I quoted you because you claimed Tony lied about his family then you said Efe is real.

Now let me tell you how full of shìt everyone of you guys nailing Tony is.

Efe is not 23 years old because his kid brother celebrated his 29th birthday recently. Efe lied and guess what, that is probably not the only thing he has been lying about?

What if his whole real attitude is just for the camera?

I can go all day with this but I know you guys wouldn't understand. Nigerians are gullible and myopic because once they make a choice they don't ever think about that choice till they achieve their destructive goal and then deal with the consequences reason why I don't argue with people about somethings.

Same people that voted out Jonathan and voted in an illiterate?

Same people that indulged in MMM despite the fact they were warned about it?

Abeg, vote Tony joor grin
[/b]

I think you quoted me for the wrong reasons.. I wasn't the one who said all those up there but your talks got to me that was why I quoted you to correct your statement that there are people who are unintelligent and skilled. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:
a man or woman without a skill is purposeless, every human should have a goal or at least be skilled at one thing
he doesnt know how to properly present himself, aside from hiding like a coward behind pidgin
mention one challenge that efe has excelled at pls dont mention games of chance they dont count, even a dog will win them
what is he good at? from logical games to technical games , which has efe excelled at?
he doesnt want to learn and he knows nothing lipsrsealed

even the music tayo was the future efe , somehow u dont see that he is pointless as a person , i usually blame the poor picture quality of channel 29 for the disparity bt its clear that u all know and support him because u want to see a fake poor man become rich cheesy

sometimes I wonder who is more fanatical about Efe. Me or you. Obviously you have mentioned Efe more than any of Efes fans. You better start promoting your HM.

In the next 20years, if you are asked to mention a contestant in BBN 2017, the first person that would come to your mind is Efe.

Go and argue with jamb registra.

I'm waiting for your meaningless reply as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by danfidel01(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Giantslayer:
Honestly, I need an helmet because the kinda stones flying from left to right here is legendary.

Any vote that is not for Efe, is that one vote? undecided
Are u a UIte?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Papykush:

Please educate me if you feel I missed his age.

Proof it pls

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:
make i cook, i dey come, all these boring dairy sessions
do you cook for your wife?

you told us you are married!

is she the bread winner?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
ekseel:

How many of those celebrities have pictures of their wife and children on their instagram page? Hate the game, don't hate the player

Are you minding her?go to his ig page @thintalltony and see pics of mayson and Ella flooding it!!!!!!HATE THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER!!?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Papykush:

Oh now you need proves? I thought you are a fan? Can't you prove to me his brother is below 20 since Efe is 23

I expect you to argue based on facts not mere insinuations . You guys are the most unintelligent here .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ekseel(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fglows:

Don't FORGET HE ALSO LIED ABOUT NOT HAVING A LAPTOP..THE OTHER DAY HE WAS TELLING SOMEBODY I THINK TBOSS HE NEEDS TO A CHARGER FOR HIS LAPTOP. ..HE NOW SUDDENLY HAS LAPTOB..WEHDON SIRE...

TTT IS A LIAR ..AGREED..ALSO IS EFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY THE BEST LIAR WIN!!!!!!

vote ThinTallTony to 32052 TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT
TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT vote ThinTallTony to

He also lied he has never used generator.

#Hatethegamedonthatetheplayer

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
ovieJr:
That guy dey always reason like fish, i question his age and level of maturity so many times. Funny, he has never disappointed me. sad

I just came back online and what im reading from some people is getting me really pissed. That guy above me have nothing reasonable to say, he has never for once said anything sensible. Some peoples brain is full of mucus. Dont worry, i will soon lose this account to you too soon.

#TeamEfe
next thing he would come about argue about dstv explorer and what not. That's how we know poverty stricken people. They like to impress.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Factoryfitted:

Nothing is too small or too big. Please Vote Captain N!pples and Debbie Rise cry

Very stupid disrespectful post.
In a developed country this woman would sue this poster for every penny she has, how can you say she needs her husband back when the woman is clearly campaigning for him.
Some people taking this game way too personal. So shameful and disgusting.
Let me go and notify her of such stupid over the top campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mamakendra(f): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Marvis is crazy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS IS WHEN YOU KEEP VOTING SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO GO HOME....
IF YOU GIVE ME 20K TO VOTE TBOSS, I WILL DO THE FOLLOWING..
1...VOTE DEBIE-RISE=1K
2...VOTE EFE............ =1K
3....VOTE TT TONY...=1K
4...THE POOR AND NEEDY... =17K
5....I WILL SAY THANK YOU.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
If i get that 25million i will spend it in a week. #TeamTboss una eyes don clear no abi? A vote for Tboss is a wasted vote. Debbie, Efe, TTT, Bisola or even Disqualified Kemen can be more reasonable and responsible with the #25million. This is the beginning of her downfall.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
ekseel:

1.Bros then he was not a celeb (and for me he is still not a celeb)
2. I follow just few celeb..and 90% of the legally married ones does

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
She is talented :vote debie-rise
Send vote debie-rise to 32052
She deserves to stay longer in the house. vote debie-rise
She is true to herself, and she is entertaining: vote debie-rise
vote debie-rise She is amzaing, and makes the party rock!

We need to keep her in the house please!
Thank you as you vote!!! (geekybabe)

machinegundammy:

Maybe becuz the show is entering into its closing stage, you re feeling the heat like everyone else and you have been pressurised into joining the campaign train.
If I have my way, I ll ban you from campaigning on this threadgrin but since I don't have the jurisdiction to do so, I ll have to make you to be aware of the point that you have abandon the reliable updates always coming from you about the show which is one of the most plausible things you are known for here despite being a die hard EFE supporter.

Pls don't shortsightedly consider the large extent of people counting on ur updates as you keep campaigning for ur favorite HMs, you ll be letting a huge number of pple down by doing that.

Personally I commend all the efforts you have made, in ensuring pple on this forum have an idea of whats going on about the show at the comfort of their phone all the time you did update and I know majority do as well.

Lastly, I ll like to bring to ur attention that your statistics is all I cherish the most, even though they are slightly inches away from perfections, I ll be lying if I said am not looking forward to it.
I am sure you know it will be a more interesting topic to discuss than watching MARVIS just eating swallow foods day and nightgringrin
Kindly reconsider dropping ur projections now and not after the voting results.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by danfidel01(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Setaje:
As much as I dislike ttt. Please, it has become a matter of urgency. TBoss needs to leave that house not because she can win but the fact that sooner or later she might cause another person to be disqualified. If she called bisola a fucking animal and she needs home training to bisolas face, you and I no bisola would have beaten the shit outta her. Thank God she said that at her back.

Tboss should just live. You think your favourite is safe till she looks for efe or Basseys trouble or worse still bally who has a bad temper. The next thing they will be disqualified on the grounds of " woman battery " tboss has to live please.

Ehen!!!! So when Bisola called her an evil white witch and all sort of names at her back, that one is justifiable abi Just say U don't like Tboss, we will understand

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017

Akthedream112:
STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS IS WHEN YOU KEEP VOTING SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO GO HOME....
IF YOU GIVE ME 20K TO VOTE TBOSS, I WILL DO THE FOLLOWING..
1...VOTE DEBIE-RISE=1K
2...VOTE EFE............ =1K
3....VOTE TT TONY...=1K
4...THE POOR AND NEEDY... =17K
5....I WILL SAY THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2017

justjify:
If i get that 25million i will spend it in a week. #TeamTboss una eyes don clear no abi? A vote for Tboss is a wasted vote. Debbie, Efe, TTT, Bisola or even Disqualified Kemen can be more reasonable and responsible with the #25million. This is the beginning of her downfall.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Swang:

You are really a goat for writing this lol..
I DONT POST 10MB VIDEO... AKAMU BOY.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bleep you Mavis
You contributed to the downfall this evening
angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

How is Efe useless and brainless ? That dude is one of the intelligent and smart housemates and they know it.
seems you are new on this thrrad...if you keep quoting that bear, you will be surprised when you start thinking like an animal....

just find a human to quote..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
justjify:
Not that anything I say will change the mind of someone determined to hate, but that wasn't what she said. She said the plans she already has already mapped out in her head will finish the money in a week.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bussicutie(f): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=CuteJude post=54586007] lola with ur 360 followers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u no fear mention me abi? saw ur pix cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

pls try to eat, u look malnourilipsrsealed , shocked is it anemia? cry ohhh its ur kidney its working as brain hence ur blood is dirty and unfiltered [/quoted] u this daft dp checker,, upload yours and let us see.... Even if God decides to bless you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding,,, u still wouldn't have sense.. NEVER.... keep talking trash abt poly, funny thing is that u might be an ssce holder!! Suberu!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lol...Awwwww!

Firstly, I actually dropped my messages yesterday and today that I won't be available to update today and yesterday cos I'll be out almost throughout. I took "permission" cheesy from the Ogas at the top, so there won't be Query.
However, pls All, I'll continue tomorrow, I promise. I'm sorry to everyone who relies on this pls, I was only able to drop the little I could today. Your lady is loyal and humble.
Catchyu all tomorrow.

As regards the statistics...Lol. okay, I'll work on it and update as soon as I see is convenient.

Pls everyone who hasn't decided on who to vote yet and those who haven't voted yet, pls kindly consider Efe. He's the one I'm routing for, pls don't assume he has enough support, every week comes with its challenges and unpredictable turnout of votes, pls if we don't support and vote for him, he won't be safe. Kindly vote for Efe via WeChat or Send VOTE EFE as a text to 32052... Thanks so much for your support.
I remain the same for and to everyone.

We'll catch up on updates tomorrow. Have a beautiful evening.

Team Efe.
One Love.

machinegundammy:

Maybe becuz the show is entering into its closing stage, you re feeling the heat like everyone else and you have been pressurised into joining the campaign train.
If I have my way, I ll ban you from campaigning on this threadgrin but since I don't have the jurisdiction to do so, I ll have to make you to be aware of the point that you have abandon the reliable updates always coming from you about the show which is one of the most plausible things you are known for here despite being a die hard EFE supporter.

Pls don't shortsightedly consider the large extent of people counting on ur updates as you keep campaigning for ur favorite HMs, you ll be letting a huge number of pple down by doing that.

Personally I commend all the efforts you have made, in ensuring pple on this forum have an idea of whats going on about the show at the comfort of their phone all the time you did update and I know majority do as well.

Lastly, I ll like to bring to ur attention that your statistics is all I cherish the most, even though they are slightly inches away from perfections, I ll be lying if I said am not looking forward to it.
I am sure you know it will be a more interesting topic to discuss than watching MARVIS just eating swallow foods day and nightgringrin
Kindly reconsider dropping ur projections now and not after the voting results.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
ekseel:

He also lied he has never used generator.

#Hatethegamedonthatetheplayer
Seriously biblically there is no small or big lie, and I'm not sure he said this...but still lie pass lie! TTT own big die...and there are people that can't afford a gen.

Anyways just vote for your fan ,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
It's a secret task given to Bisola and her, so you fell for it?

justjify:
Bleep you Mavis
You contributed to the downfall this evening
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.