Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121383 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
On a lighter note, Bassey is damn Sex*y. Cant believe How much i now look forward to having a guy with that kinda body.

lols.

Vote debie-rise..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Papykush:

lol...so be sure you just voted today. You know how many phones and Sims I don use?

If we all upload screenshots you think you will be able to read any update? Don't worry your boss is tasting their toasters private jets. grin
News reaching me is that TTT is actually having the lowest amounts of votes. In fact he is coming last at every Poll. If I were you I would stay off Nairaland this week and stay off useless arguments and go and campaign for votes for him.
I actually want him to stay, he used to be one of my favorite contestant.
You're dismissed.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
dominique:

He served in 2014, presumably at age 20. Oya calculate the logistics

THE GUY NA CONFIRM LIAR NOW..NA ONLY TTT OWN HIS FANS ARE SEEING..DEM NO DEY SEE THEIR MR REAL THROWING LIE UP AND DOWN!!!!

ThinTallTony to 32052

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
toseen7:
11k? Wow! PRAISE THY LORD!
That is an achievement bro, i'm happy for you...... wink
u dey yab me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
dominique:

He served in 2014, presumably at age 20. Oya calculate the logistics
Madam, this hate of yours is starting to look and sound personal. Is there something we don't know? Something you not saying? For someone who seem intelligent, you give credence to why our schools are in comatose. Efe is not and can never be your problem. Leave him and face your contestant undecided

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
vedah:
Make I help you complete jare smiley
IF NA EFE NOW, "HE'S JUST BEING REAL" cheesy cheesy Abi I lie
lame

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Efe still alone at the garden in deep thoughts.

Bassey feeling fly. Swallowing eba alone.

Marvis and Tboss in their respective beds, engaging in small talks.

Bisola massaging TTT seriously like it's government work with salary.

No idea about Debbie and Bally's whereabouts

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
geekybabe:
On a lighter note, Bassey is damn Sex*y. Cant believe How much i now look forward to having a guy with that kinda body.

lols.

Vote debie-rise..
Just say the word, am all yours. tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
TeamEfe be like ... "Vote for this poor boy"

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Threebear:

Just say the word, am all yours. tongue
run for ur life , that pix is well cropped cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
vedah:

I don't do this, but please stay off my mention. Even when I made my statement you were the last person on my mind before you came to insult. And yes punctuations has nothing to do with intelligence, but it makes your write up weird. I aired my opinion. Efe is not 23, he lied. That doesn't make him real and being real is not the key to the prize.

Your last statement, who mentioned who You jumped on my mention nau, abi na crime to talk true again?

What truth? By picking and looking for people's mistakes ? Only unintelligent people do that. Grow up

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
JideJamez:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
ovoP:
tboss: i can spend 25m in one week

tboss fans on twitter: She's real men she finish bisola

tboss fans facebook:men see levels

tboss fans we-chat:thats nt what she meant she means after investing

me: smh confused fellows
grin
lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:
u dey yab me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No i'm not, iam just praising the lord because you are lucky.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
mummykyrti:
still doesn't mean, my sis served at age 20...

For someone that went to a public university, the possibility of serving at that age is very low.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
crowntoro:
The pages keep flying but when u check, u find out that it's full of abuses, curses and insults.

Na waaaaaaa for unaaaa undecided undecided

grin

Sometimes you would be frustrated to RESPOND! I really don't understand their Problem(s) here, coz We can't all be on the same PAGE!

Besides, it's GAME and we are just SPECTATORS. Instead of sharing Views, Gists and Funs, it's Insults, Banters, Curses up and down!

I would have made a Nigga to DEACTIVATE his Account tonight, but I think he learns well to retreat when jamming a SUPERIOR!

#TeamBally
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
mummykyrti:
still doesn't mean, my sis served at age 20...
lies upon lies , nysc get age rage , enough with the lies biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
ifyalways:
Efe still alone at the garden in deep thoughts.

Bassey feeling fly. Swallowing eba alone.

Marvis and Tboss in their respective beds, engaging in small talks.

Bisola massaging TTT seriously like it's government work with salary.

No idea about Debbie and Bally's whereabouts
don't worry we will search for bally and Debby de can nor disappear like DAT na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
JideJamez:
hahahahahaahahahahh..lol

this your pics too funny biko

ThinTallTony to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
xykms101:

What truth? By picking and looking for people's mistakes ? Only unintelligent people do that. Grow up
Okay sir, I'll grow up. BTW, I don't look for blunders, I'm way above that, but its glaring nau undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
ThinTallTony to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:
efe no dey this show to me , after he loses i will forget that i ever saw that ugly face of his

Issokay. Till then, keep getting pained in your closet. Efe ain't going nowhere for a long time to come.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
JideJamez:
You tried, your pix is so funny grin. But its not gon' change anything

#TeamEfe grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
polytechnic students dem dem they always end up watching channel 29

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Sometimes you would be frustrated to RESPOND! I really don't understand their Problem(s) here, coz We can't all be on the same PAGE!

Besides, it's GAME and we are just SPECTATORS. Instead of sharing Views, Gists and Funs, it's Insults, Banters, Curses up and down!

I would have made a Nigga to DEACTIVATE his Account tonight, but I think he learns well to retreat when jamming a SUPERIOR!

#TeamBally
Hope that nigga ain't me, cause before I could reply your post suddenly disappeared. You should know me well by now, I've been in prison so many times I ain't scared of getting banned. But if you really want to stick to your words, make another derogatory post about me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
dominique:

For someone that went to a public university, the possibility of serving at that age is very low.
I know my dear but depends on when you entered uni, I know someone that got admission 15+ and was done with schooling by 20 based on strikes and all, served same year she graduated. State uni.
Am not saying efe is or isn't lying...just trying to say using when he served as a yardstick to determine his true age doesn't work....I think pri 6 cert is more accurate.... Onelove dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Now Bisola is standing over TTT faning him with a paper bag, like a slave

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
ovieJr:
Impress rubbish, who the phuck his he? And what does he have? His just an empty head "wannabe" boy. Me and the mumu don quarrel tire, but he still wouldnt give himself wisdom. I just choose to ignore people like that this days. Until he mention me, then i will take on him sharperly waiting for the precious time to roast his silly ass!

TeamEfe!

the guy no get kidney. Trying so hard to be recognized.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
CuteJude:
lies upon lies , nysc get age rage , enough with the lies biko
mr Jude am not interested in your cyber bullying, insults or whatever....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

#TeamBally

Exactly my point.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
eosigwe:

Issokay. Till then, keep getting pained in your closet. Efe ain't going nowhere for a long time to come.
on ur channel 29 he aint going on my tv i cant see him

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.