Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121485 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oasis007:

cheesy

You are asking a Team Manager, your Opponent, to REVEAL his Game-Plans to you before the Match is played?!

You are very funny!

LOL!
When they ask a ho..rny woman why she is walking around ,she will say she wants to urinate.
A lizard that bites more than he can chew will be nodding to the drums of the spirit.
Only a fool wrestles with a pig, you two will get dirty but the pig will enjoy it.
A word is enough for the wise.
My people say that he that gets spoken to in riddle and still asks for an explanation, the dowry of his mother is a waste.
Beware of the evil forest, because if it doesn't consume you, you will end up singing with ghosts, either way the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
The burning termite thinks he is making oil.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Binchie:
HML.
grin The marriage has been postponed...thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Threebear:

For someone you claim not to be supporting you spend quite a lot of time defending him. You always call out Akthedream for not being objective but I've never seen him defend a contestant so passionately time and time again.
Unless you are just attention deficient and talking positively about Efe guarantees you free likes and a few commendable mentions.
I've told you before to stand up for who you are supporting, instead of hiding under the umbrella of diplomacy yet what you display is very far from what you preach.

Would have countered what you wrote but I didn't bother to read, it was too long and my head is turning from six hours of traffic.
Last advice, come out fully as an Efe supporter you are, at this point you are fooling no one. Most especially not me that saw through you right from your very first post here.
In you I saw sadness, loneliness and an acute desire to be heard and listened to because probably in real life no one has afforded you that privilege. So nairaland has become your new beckon, I can even hear the click in your head planning for your next article and wanting to outdo yourself so as to generate more likes which spontaneously increases your self worth.
Take this advice from me, no one cares about your opinion, they like it because you are falling in line with their campaign, after the show is over, you will be back to creating topics that never hit Two comments or making comments that never hit Two likes.

The clear fact that no one remembers or knows Cherise is another clear proof that none of your agemate is here so thread cautiously. My people have an adage when the python insults himself too much, children will turn him to a rope. You are that python and you coming up with daily articles and jumping on everyone's mention is a clear sign you have no respect for your age or regards to yourself.
Finally, a word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Vote vote vote!
Pls just vote our guy. Let's ignore the noise of so many chicken little's around. grin grin grin
#TeamEfe #EfeNation

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
So biggie is telling us that the only interesting part of dis house 2nite is bisola n 3t playing one yeye card game.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Easy with the epistles biko

Vote Debie-Rise please

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
vedah:
If Efe is 23 years old, then I'll be 12 years old next week and my mother is 14 undecided
Real, real, real! You think you're doing me, you're doing yourselves, who real epp? Lmao! See the people claiming intelligence with their grammatical blunders. cheesy

Is this a puzzle or whatwhat undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Anything WRONG with the Post?!
The turban part cracked a rib, now I think I might need a surgery
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
UgojiC:

Is this a puzzle or whatwhat undecided
Its not undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
chai una sabi campaign.,o....,I hope u guys will campaign 4 me when its time for 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
mummykyrti:
so you are a mod? Didn't even know tho I think I've seen your moniker once....sha addresses you with love bcs am not on this thread to argue or fight... Nl is a faceless forum, a very funny place to bash and throw insults...feel free to ban those derailing the thread tho...
The thread is to share views and post updates... Not for throwing shades up and down...

#onelove
#teamefe,debie-rise and tboss
#tongue out

Thanks for supporting our Debie ma'am smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
@ur last phrase - lol... It's not easy to listen to and type a comprehensive D.S...
Sorry Dear, you really gave it your best today.

janellemonae:
Efe diary session

Biggie: are u okay?

Efe: not really. Mixed feelings. Not happy he was swapped. Didn't rmmber a lot kf things dt happened even to him, till they played d game. Just realized he has bn nominated 5 times.

Biggie: ur d cat wt 9 lives. What do u think of d hoh?

Efe: just there.

So many more questions but I'm tired of typing. He ends d session by asking everyone from kaduna to Lagos to vote for him.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sighs... I am sure the organizers will be regretting why Ese and Jon weren't real housemates.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

There are more Bally Fans here Dude! Sirfee...... I think he's the Team Leader! LOL!
Me,myself and I the president of "FineBallination Republic of zaza" have arrived.Let us sail the ship(Bally) together to the promise land with love and unity,we must not betray our brother(Bally) even at the face of death.

The "BALLYNATION" creed:
We came,we saw and we conquered....AAHUUUU!AHUUUU!AHUUUUUUU

Greetings to all new members,you are welcome to BALLYNATION REPUBULIC OF ZAZA.

UP team#FINEBALLY

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aunty/uncle Ndifereke ,I wanna be ur friend oooo
Over sense de worry ur post.
Help me tell them.....
Weldone ma/sir

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
@ur last phrase - lol... It's not easy to listen to and type a comprehensive D.S...
Sorry Dear, you really gave it your best today.

Yeah her/his last phrase cracked me up hehehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
GMan650:

Ok.... that's good. Wish to see him in the finals..... Do u understand(Bally's voice)?
Thank you for joining the winning team#TEAMFINEBALLY

Gratias....you are welcome....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Eeya...just seeing this actually. And the list too, maybe I'll reconsider, just gimme a year to think about it. I want to test your patience cheesy
So, we'll meet again during the next BBN show, cos when this ends, I'm outta here grin
Till then, hin no easy to marry Princess o. You must be ready to feed my whole town cheesy So, tell me when you're ready. I'll like to be considerate and won't push you too hard, will wait till you are ready wink

sirfee:
grin grin grin grin grin Good evening bruh,FYI na you be my best man and na Rome we dey go do the wedding o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
sirfee:
Me,myself and I the president of "FineBallination Republic of zaza" have arrived.Let us sail the ship(Bally) together to the promise land with love and unity,we must not betray our brother(Bally) even at the face of death.

The "BALLYNATION" creed:
We came,we saw and we conquered....AAHUUUU!AHUUUU!AHUUUUUUU

Greetings to all new members,you are welcome to BALLYNATION REPUBULIC OF ZAZA.

UP team#FINEBALLY

Come on sharrap dia! If Bally do mistake come dey up for possible eviction - i swear he's a goner! Who go vote for his boring ass - self proclaimed DJ my black assssssss - make ein go dey do ein statistics!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Threebear:

Lol I have only two handles, Foxrain and threebear .
Am not that kimtahee somebody.
They have even accused me of being cutejude and akthedream.
LEAVE ME OUTTA THIS...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Threebear:

When they ask a ho..rny woman why she is walking around ,she will say she wants to urinate.
A lizard that bites more than he can chew will be nodding to the drums of the spirit.
Only a fool wrestles with a pig, you two will get dirty but the pig will enjoy it.
A word is enough for the wise.
My people say that he that gets spoken to in riddle and still asks for an explanation, the dowry of his mother is a waste.
Beware of the evil forest, because if it doesn't consume you, you will end up singing with ghosts, either way the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
The burning termite thinks he is making oil.

grin

Bravo!

What a Composition?!

I'm feeling jittery at the moment! Kinda scared to get on with you cos it seems you are loaded more than I ever envisage!

Thanks for the PART I highlighted in your Post! I am Human, hence wrestling with a PIG (a dirty Animal) is indeed uncalled for and RIDICULOUS!

Goodnight and SHALOM!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Akthedream112:

LEAVE ME OUTTA OF THIS...
just look at your English "...outta of this". What's the meaning of that? After you will call Efe daft.

To copy Oyibo English is not by force.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
PrincessKab:
Eeya...just seeing this actually. And the list too, maybe I'll reconsider, just gimme a year to think about it. I want to test your patience cheesy
So, we'll meet again during the next BBN show, cos when this ends, I'm outta here grin
Till then, hin no easy to marry Princess o. You must be ready to feed my whole town cheesy So, tell me when you're ready. I'll like to be considerate and won't push you too hard, will wait till you are ready wink

Faint......I'd reply when the doctors are through with me.Good evening

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Threebear:

Lol I have only two handles, Foxrain and threebear .
Am not that kimtahee somebody.
They have even accused me of being cutejude and akthedream.
You are actually more intelligent than those two. Do not take it as a compliment though,you are only the "bad" in a bad,worse and worst situation.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Any news on bbn?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
gincmedia:

Come on sharrap dia! If Bally do mistake come dey up for possible eviction - i swear he's a goner! Who go vote for his boring ass - self proclaimed DJ my black assssssss - make ein go dey do ein statistics!
lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
femiyonse:
Any news on bbn?
They are all sleeping, we have voted out almost all the drama people, can't believe I've been watching them sleep for 30 mins. Efe is even snoring. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Hmmm
chisos.. see person dream

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
eosigwe:
just look at your English "...outta of this". What's the meaning of that? After you will called Efe draft.

To copy Oyibo English is not by force.
OK...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
I saw your post earlier. Pls, how sure are you that 2 people will be evicted this coming Sunday?
Also pls, Efe isn't safe yet until he's safe. Pls, try not using that as a campaign strategy. As it is now, they all have equal chances. So, we're still looking for votes for him also.
Keep up the good work on your side too. We wish you all the Best.

Team Efe.
One Love.

Oasis007:

I think you are on point! Debie-Rise time is OVER! She's definitely going HOME! But who is likely to be saved along with with EFE?!

Tboss or TTT

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.