Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121000 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
so it's now a must to vote or campaign for someone you know.....?

TeamEfe

don't give haters what to talk about...ignore them

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
15 minutes before the task begins...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
vedah:

LWKMD! You're now insulting my father because of a game. Is that how your life is? This shows your upbringing. I won't bring myself low to insult your parents too. BTW, nature has done that already. Pls my family is not the reason why your life cannot get better. Channel your frustrations elsewhere.
Ignore him he aint a real teamefe is that type that make noise but don't vote
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm...You know as hin dey go nau. That wasn't necessary, that is past. They have gone to recoup, fear the armour right now. This determines nothing. I expect you to know better. Pls, let's vote more and more...Compared to how we did before.

Team Efe.
One Love.

jaykaylegend:

Place your focus in Efe's percentage...

#EfeForTheMoney

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Akthedream112:
EFE.... I GET THAT FILM"3 IDIOTS" FOR MY LAPTOP.....
I GUESS THIS IS A MISTAKE FROM HIM.. POOR BOY WITH A LAPTOP.. LOL

EFE FANATICAL FANS, ARE YOU WATCHING? YOUR LORD JUST CONFIRMED THAT HE HAS A LAPTOP..
ONE SENSELESS 80% WAS ARGUING AND INSULTING PEOPLE HERE THE OTHER DAY ON THIS ISSUE.... YEYE PEOPLE..
let me just ignore the insults....it might be because of your poor home training...

for the record....no body said Efe is poor, but you and I know he ain't as rich as the other housemates....then again,we ain't supporting because he is poor.....you and I know why we are supporting him!

waiting for your quote and insult as usual..

TeamEfe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Efe is just unstoppable, 10000 of Tboss and 1million of TTT can't stop him. Mr kidney for the moola.

Based on logistics the rising star, your hate would do naadaa, keep on preaching the hate while we do the voting.

#basedonlogistics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sms TBoss to 32052

Tboss the boss lady. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by missade(f): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
cyril83:

Bleep off your mention? Na ur useless father get nairaland? if u dey go house carry ur mention dey go na, useless daughter of an irresponsible father.

You stinking pvssy is not in anyway better than those cheap brothel hookers. who wan reason ur rotten pvssy?

How ridiculous are you
Just because of BBN? That's why you come off as uncouth?? From nonsense talk about pvssy to calling her dad useless...

You must be suffering from attention deficit and chronic stupidity!

No wonder they say Efe's fans are arrogant and you've just added silly...

Behave like a man biko

Cc PrincessKab...na the work wey ur ppl dey do be this o

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Threebear:
So pompous and arrogant.
like you and your brother CuteJude...

teamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
ovoP:
Ignore him he aint a real teamefe is that type that make noise but don't vote
Okay sir.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
I wonder o...I didn't even respond. I'd love you to follow that conversation thread and only wish she did too, maybe she'd realise she went overboard and didn't get the correct picture. But anyhow, I'm less bothered, I've read past most of her comments, so I'm not surprised, wasn't expecting less...
Thank you!

ollah2:

What is she selling to you?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Expect the unexpected man. Don't underestimate the power of unity. Efe fans have turned him to a demi god. Attacking other house mates that he nominated for eviction. Let's wait till the final day, if he makes it to the final be sure that we will vote massively against him.
why not vote massively for your favourite housemate now...why wait for Efe in finals?

is it bad if your own HM get to finals?

TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
adonismuller:
let me just ignore the insults....it might be because of your poor home training...

for the record....no body said Efe is poor, but you and I know he ain't as rich as the other housemates....then again,we ain't supporting because he is poor.....you and I know why we are supporting him!

TeamEfe
Oh I forgot, they all submitted their bank accounts to you before going for the show.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
cyril83:

Bleep off your mention? Na ur useless father get nairaland? if u dey go house carry ur mention dey go na, useless daughter of an irresponsible father.

You stinking pvssy is not in anyway better than those cheap brothel hookers. who wan reason ur rotten pvssy?

She got her match.

#teambassefe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Akthedream112:

I SAID IT,....THERE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU AND DEBIE-RISE... SHE PROBABLY STOLE YOUR MAN grin.
NO WONDER YOU HAVE BEEN SO LONELY..
CAMPAIGNING AND POSTING FAKE UPDATES MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NIGHT JUST TO DISCREDIT DEBIE... SORRY OOO grin grin
your foolishness is as big as the way your typed letters appear....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
adonismuller:

TeamEfe
YOU CANT LIVE A GOOD LIFE IF YOU DONT QUOTE ME WITH YOUR BIG HEAD AND TINY DICK.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Threebear:

There are three eviction weeks left before the finale, so if two people are evicted this Sunday, what will happen at the subsequent live shows. I've warned you before to start using your head.There was no eviction last Sunday because biggie knew that evicting one housemate every Sunday till the final week will leave out only 3 housemates for the final show which has never happened in the history of BBA.
One person is leaving on Sunday and for the very last time,it is not three weeks that is left, it is three weeks and 5 days plus three more evictions before the finale.
8 contestants left, one of them will go each week till we have our top five candidates.
Gosh!
oga too much of ITK will not help you ,who told you 3 housemates has not been the only ones left in a BBA final. BBA3 which was won by Ricco of Angola , at the finals only Munya, Hazel n Ricco were the only housemates left. Remember it's in d hands of biggie to change the rules ,so always try to get ur facts right wen commenting on a public forum

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Laveda:
Been quite busy these days, pls who's up for possible eviction this week?

Greetings! #TeamEfe cool
How are you doing sis?

Efe,TTT,Tboss & Debie are up.

Pls vote for your FAV O. sms; Vote Efe send to 32052

JahBless

#TeamEfe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Update frm voting process
Debie-rise = 1851

TTT = 900

Tboss = 1899

Efe = 3744 (49%)
Total nos of votes cast so far = 7495 Rejected votes = grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Akthedream112:

YOU ARE RIGHT... TELL PRINCESS WHATEVER TO STOP BEEFING DEBIE-RISE AND MAKE PEACE WITH HER WHEN NEXT THEY MEET..
shut up....i still maintain dat you are as foolish as the way you type...

who the f.uck are you to tell her who to criticise...when your dummy goons has been on Efe since you last felt like HUMAN!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
akthedream1:

YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD...
YOUR SENSE IS AS TINY AS YOUR DICK
oh gawd epic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
akthedream1:

YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD...
YOUR SENSE IS AS TINY AS YOUR DICK
Hahahahahahahaha.
If someone told me this, I will deactivate my account. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
adonismuller:
like you and your brother CuteJude...

teamEfe
my name on your lips all day long

Keep it up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
adonismuller:
your foolishness is as big as the way your typed letters appear....

Keep it cool boss!

#TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
CuteJude:
double dare? U still dey secondary school

Oga i cant bring my personal life to nairaland rest and stop stressing
coward...now go six feet below a leveled ground!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
xykms101:

She got her match.

#teambassefe

Which useless match? Pls that fellow is six feet below me. If you want to lick ass, it shouldn't be on my matter biko. Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
cyril83:

TYPICAL EFE FAN......
THIS IS A CONFIRMATION THAT 80% OF EFE FANS ARE SENSELESS.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vote TBOSS

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
No one can curse what God has blessed.
#efeblessedpikin #therisingstar #efefordmoolar

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
@toseen7 @adonismuller @EXCUSEme2 @donbabajay12 @ovoP and the rest
Abeg, you sabi our man cyril83 ? Na machine gun our person bring o, we can't deny we've not noticed. Pls, let's talk to him in camera. We don drop all weapons o, we humble, we ain't for that anymore, we've left such old ways, so I want to assume maybe he's been offline. Our votes and campaign should be our weapons right now pls. We can defend or argue constructively pls, let's not be involved in ugly arguments, let's just ignore, we need not exchange insults, curses...Or call others names pls pls pls. The final is just around the corner, we can't do this alone, let's make more friends and not enemies pls.
Over to you all. Gone to update.

Team Efe.
One Love.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
vedah:

Which useless match? Pls that fellow is six feet below me. If you want to lick ass, it shouldn't be on my matter biko. Birds of a feather.

NawA oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.