Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121186 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
vedah:

Okay don't jump on my mention Mr don't know all.

nawa oh... always quarreling
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
knick:
Efe's too desperate abegi. He's lucky he didn't entangle his BalLs in Bigies web lol
EFE DON WOUND HIMSELF.. CUTS FILL HIM LEG.. THAT IS WHY HE IS LOOKING ANGRY.. LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
I admire TTT's attitude to competitions, with this kind of attitude after BBN whether he wins or loses he will be go places.

Team Efe let's keep doing it for our boy, nobody is a walk over in this week's eviction. Vote, vote and vote more bless you all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
sholay2011:
I can't imagine the over-the-top reactions and interpretations though (by Efe's fans) if it was Efe that won over Tony in both tasks.

U know this!! Awon jati jati
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Debbie is too childish. She isn't exposed, her ways of thinking is of the 19th century.

She has been super-close to her guitar since she has been nominated. She's making the guitar become a nuisance to other people. She's been singing, 'I believe I can win, I've got the energy' and the likes just to win sympathy votes. If this is her game then it's wack.

P.S: I'm entitled to my opinion. I judged her based on her past behaviours in the house

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Heebah:
U know this!! Awon jati jati
i understand "Awon jati jati"..... But bro/sis you dont need to call people that.
Pls keep it cool....

#OneLove
#TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
bishop4APC:

nawa oh
Oga na wa for you oo! You dey make me laff grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
With the way you spill out on EFE'S team on almost all the pages of this thread, I wonder if you are not actually working for the organisers of BBN naija to make this thread "interesting" and always eager to visit.

You always have a response for every post.

Guy you get time o.

Threebear:

So pompous and arrogant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Keep the vote coming, vote Tboss to 32052, via sms, mtn/etisalat/airtel/ etc Yes we can!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Efe has got himself injured with the rough way he played this game. He's got 'beef' with Tony. I can see that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
toseen7:
i understand "Awon jati jati"..... But bro/sis you dont need to call people that.
Pls keep it cool....

#OneLove
#TeamEfe
Abeg shift!! After u guys have insulted all d people not supporting ur demi god Efe, u have now turned to peacemakers. I can't be deceived,if una do anyhow una go see anyhow angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
GMan650:
Debbie is too childish. She isn't exposed, her ways of thinking is of the 19th century.

She has been super-close to her guitar since she has been nominated. She's making the guitar become a nuisance to other people.
She's been singing, 'I believe I can win, I've got the energy' and the likes just to win sympathy votes. If this is her game then it's wack.

P.S: I'm entitled to my opinion. I judged her based on her past behaviours in the house
STOP LYING... SHE GOT HER GUITAR TODAY SINCE MONDAY....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Obviously, that ain't typical of us at the moment. We're only trying our best to maintain 100% sanity. We apologise for such act. We'll see if we can talk to him...

Team Efe.
One Love.

missade:

How ridiculous are you
Just because of BBN? That's why you come off as uncouth?? From nonsense talk about pvssy to calling her dad useless...

You must be suffering from attention deficit and chronic stupidity!

No wonder they say Efe's fans are arrogant and you've just added silly...

Behave like a man biko

Cc PrincessKab...na the work wey ur ppl dey do be this o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guess you don't watch when I watch....... I said what I noticed
akthedream1:

STOP LYING... SHE JUST GOT HER GUITAR TODAY SINCE MONDAY....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Austar:
I admire TTT's attitude to competitions, with this kind of attitude after BBN whether he wins or loses he will be go places.

Team Efe let's keep doing it for our boy, nobody is a walk over in this week's eviction. Vote, vote and vote more bless you all.
I wish the kids who call their selves TTT fans can reason like this...

they just just feel they can Bully Efe and their fans...now I know why Barcelona is so hated but most loved....

TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Eya, my efe was trying so hard. He is losing weight and looks lean. Surrounded by those who does not love you, anyway it's a game.

But who noticed before T-boss came out of the net BIG brother quickly sounded off the whistle?

Her head was still inside the net just close to the outside he quickly called it off. He didn't wait for T-boss to come out fully like the rest before sounding the puzz .

And that bassey, was saying "efe take am easy o, was it only Efe in the net? Wasn't TTT as well in a hurry to win?" shut up bassey!

BIG brother, I just dey look you. If you think you can save T-boss by playing wayo, you are dead on arrival. I just dey observe you big brother.

T-boss tried by the way. Let's give her some kudos on this one, cool.

I remain #teamEfe# so my due respect to my fellow teamefe and my fellow housemates campaigners. Let the winner win

But let big brother lose, wayo man. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
vedah:

Okay don't jump on my mention Mr don't know all.

Are you mad? What's your problem? I mentioned the other guy and certainly not you. Been trying to thread softly on here since yesterday, don't bring out the beast in me.

Let's play the game and have fun and not forming one sharp razor mouth. Last warning or you get it back roughly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
GMan650:
Efe has got himself injured with the rough way he played this game. He's got 'beef' with Tony. I can see that.
HE IS A DESPERATE FOOL JUST LIKE 80% OF HIS FANS.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
GMan650:
Boss, what "beef" exactly? Pls explain, don't give out half or wrong update.... JahBless!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Voting update so far

Debie-Rise = 1957

TTT = 966

Tboss = 2207

Efe = 3937

Total nos of votes case = 8112
rejected votes = ??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
whoooaaaaa please vote for Debbie ooooo that girl got talent mhen

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lucy001:
Voting update so far

Debie-Rise = 1957

TTT = 966

Tboss = 2207

Efe = 3937

rejected votes = ??

I hope TTT won't leave on Sunday, I like him. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
GMan650:

She has been super-close to her guitar since she has been nominated. She's making the guitar become a nuisance to other people. She's been singing, 'I believe I can win, I've got the energy' and the likes just to win sympathy votes. If this is her game then it's wack.

P.[b]S: I'm entitled to my opinion. I judged her based on her past behaviours in the house
l[/b]This cracked me up...you de fear jabs...? Anyways you are right though. She really needs to step up her game that's if she survives this week.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ginaz:

I hope TTT won't leave on Sunday, I like him. embarassed
Most likely he would be leaving to re-unite with his wonderful family....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
toseen7:
Boss, what "beef" exactly? Pls explain, don't give out half or wrong update.... JahBless!

No beef, no mind that guy. My guess is that efe was desperate to win, he wanted to try his best.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ginaz:
Eya, my efe was trying so hard. He is losing weight and looks lean. Surrounded by those who does not love you, anyway it's a game.

But who noticed before T-boss came out of the net BIG brother quickly sounded off the whistle?

Her head was still inside the net just close to the outside he quickly called it off. He didn't wait for T-boss to come out fully like the rest before sounding the puzz .

And that bassey, was saying "efe take am easy o, was it only Efe in the net? Wasn't TTT as well in a hurry to win?" shut up bassey!

BIG brother, I just dey look you. If you think you can save T-boss by playing wayo, you are dead on arrival. I just dey observe you big brother.

T-boss tried by the way. Let's give her some kudos on this one, cool.

I remain #teamEfe# so my due respect to my fellow teamefe and my fellow housemates campaigners. Let the winner win

But let big brother lose, wayo man. undecided
80% PEOPLE ALL OVER THIS THREAD LIKE ANTS... CHINEEEKEEMEE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
TBoss winning all Tasks today

Vote Queen TBoss

Vote the Boss Lady

Vote TBoss

SMS Vote TBoss to 32052

It doesn't cost that much, less than the price of an Egg, less than the price of Gala, less than the price of Can Water, less than the price of plantain chips. Your 30 naira will make a big difference.

Together we can change the world

#TeamBossNation
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL.
Reminds me of all the ideas I used to bring up to campaign for my candidates in the past. Hahaha. Nice funny concept. grin grin

By the way, egg is now #50. E be like say you no know say we dey recession?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Heebah:
Abeg shift!! After u guys have insulted all d people not supporting ur demi god Efe, u have now turned to peacemakers. I can't be deceived,if una do anyhow una go see anyhow angry angry
oh i see, as far as i am concern i no dey insult pple(you can prove me wrong) Anyways i am not decieving you, and i am not asking you to support him...there is life after BBN

#NotHereToCausetrouble

#OneLove

#TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Heebah:
who you be? who send you? them born crase follow you?

have you ever seen where Efe fan insulted another fan first....abi you wear cond.om for brain? Abeg enter hole!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Your guy Efe, with TTT TBoss Debie.
Please vote for Efe and seek for support from people also to vote for him, it's gonna be tight this week. Pls, let's vote much more than the last time.

Team Efe.
One Love.

Laveda:
Been quite busy these days, pls who's up for possible eviction this week?

Greetings! #TeamEfe cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
xykms101:

Are you mad? What's your problem? I mentioned the other guy and certainly not you. Been trying to thread softly on here since yesterday, don't bring out the beast in me.

Let's play the game and have fun and not forming one sharp razor mouth. Last warning or you get it back roughly .
Somebody insulted my father because of a game and you hailed the person. Is that how to "thread softly"? I'm not here to form sharp mouth, I aired my opinion and your friend abi team mate came for me. He called me a bïtch because I'm not on your team. And as a bigger person, won't you caution him? All for you to say "she met her match" abi you didn't see where he was yapping balls abi?

80% of Efe's fans are hypocrites. You didn't see his own its mine you saw. All for "threading softly".

@ embolden I'm confused ooo I'm also shocked. Beast in you in a public forum? Or you think whatever you say here will make me cry in my closet? The highest you'll do is to use capslock. And you ain't gonna burst it on me

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
akthedream1:

80% PEOPLE ALL OVER THIS THREAD LIKE ANTS... CHINEEEKEEMEE

Which bra do you like lemme buy for you to wear, it's like you are bored and want to fight. Wear bra instead...

*Which winning bra do you like?*

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.