Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147688 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some people are suppose to be voting for their favorite housemates lagging behind on the voting polls, but they wont mind their business rather they criticize other harmless housemates. The last time i checked big brother platform will only help to showcase what you have to the world and the credits for the winner is not base on just intelligence and Talents alone. What counts is your vote.

Its not over until 8pm Saturday night, lets keep voting no sharing of votes pls.

VOTE EFE TO 32052.

#TeamEfe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Tboss: Nobody likes me.

Lol, she is on that strategy again.
Is she lying ?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
So Marvis is already planning her victory speech.
grin

Marvis has been so confident because viewers nominated her and efe for the wedding. She thinks it was an individual nomination and she has fans. If only she knew They voted she and efe and not she Marvis as an individual. I keep looking at Marvis, but i cant seem to find anything particularly exciting or entertaining about her

Marvis if you come up next wk, Even if Tboss is still in the house, you wont be spared. Go and continue your eba and tie knotting in port-harcourt.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
vote ThinTallTony to 32052 TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTTTTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT vote ThinTallTony to 32052

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
geekybabe:

Efe is a role model to pple like him. Sore losers and average minded pple.
Discuss??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
mediocre:
Is she lying ?
she is speaking the truth. But do you expect people to like her with her 'bossy 'character

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Latebloomerrr:
Beht y are pple arguing and fighting so much. On top pple who don't know u.
Be like me, support ur favorite and move on. O ga oooooo. Lool.
Thanks to all who HV been updating by d way. Ure 2 much.
The matter just tire me! People are so difficult to manage.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Update from the voting center
Debie-Rise = 2255

TTT = 1162

Tboss = 3111

Efe = 4563
Total nos of vote cast "9980" Total nos of invalid votes = ??
Vote TBOSS

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
She knows it doesnt matter if housemates like her or not, she's not there to please anybody, she's just being herself, and no matter the amount of haters she may have, if they like, let them nominate her for eviction every week, we will always send her back to the house.

Na we get the final say...

#TeamTboss
Papiikush:

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
I just voted Efe

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
bishop4APC:

He's a rapper and everybody don see am unlike mama 90, no talent no nothing.

Debbie a singer

bisola an actress/musician

Bassey a presenter / actor

ttt an average dancer

Bally a DJ

efe a musician

Abeg wetin marvis and Mama 90 dey do?

Pls who is this mama 90 here grin grin

Abi na mannequin challenge?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
dammyllare:

But can't you express yourself without insulting people?
Is it a must to force your choice of HM on People?
Even the God who created us didn't create us equal as everyone has their own choice and taste, role model, choice of friends and enemy....
Calling someone a loser shows the kind of mother you might end up being
I pity the children you will call yours as they won't know the kind of mother they have who look down on others.
At the end of the day your kids stand in front of Davido children and they call your children loosers because they have parents who couldn't afford so much like him
# WHAT A WASTE #
My dear, they are two faced like that. Insult Efe and his supporters the way you like, but God forbid they give it to you back. Dey your lane make I dey mine, if you come for my eye, I come for your head.

BTW #IstillstandgidigbawithEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
I don't think Debbie is that kindda person that can "stand alone" in reality because She is clingy.

The entertainment she promised when going into the house died when she stepped in with her epileptic scene or might it be the music she was referring to as entertainment? Maybe.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Papiikush:

Shouldn't you be campaigning for TTT? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Debie rise wants to dash biggie money grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
vote ThinTallTony to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
' Even if I'm competing, I am still human. I should not lose my humanity in the process.' - Debie-rise 2017

That's what life is about jare. Being selfless and kind. Not desperate or selfish.
Living is not about following a crowd.
Living is never ever about being alone. Its about accommodating, accepting challenges and impacting people with our God-given talents.

Vote Debie-rise
Send Vote Debie-rise to 32052

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vivipop:
My dear, they are two faced like that. Insult Efe and his supporters the way you like, but God forbid they give it to you back. Dey your lane make I dey mine, if you come for my eye, I come for your head.

BTW #IstillstandgidigbawithEfe
I just don't understand why so much hatred towards someone you have never met or had issues with before
It's too much towards a fellow
If God himself had treated us that way I doubt where we will all be by now
The only commandment is love your neighbour as yourself... This is the only thing he asked

Tboss said something that got to me yesterday when Debbie was advising her.. She said "what if a young girl is watching you and would make you her role model.. What are you teaching her? Then her reply was I don't give a Bleep.. She should go and meet her parent, her teacher or the woman selling akara on the street.... What a waste

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
bishop4APC:

He's a rapper and everybody don see am unlike mama 90, no talent no nothing.

Debbie a singer

bisola an actress/musician

Bassey a presenter / actor

ttt an average dancer

Bally a DJ

efe a musician

Abeg wetin marvis and Mama 90 dey do?
regular people shouldn't be in the house because it's star quest abi. wehdone

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm still expecting the drama debie guitar rise promised us on that day wey she enter house wink

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vanessa88:

Pls who is this mama 90 here grin grin

Abi na mannequin challenge?

Lmao@ mannequin... for tboss is definitely a mannequin challenge. Some people are just voting and don't know what and why they are voting.

Abeg Tboss famz, wetin Tboss fit do after the show? I hope she doesn't venture into business with all these fame oh.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vote for Debby, I hope bassey falls for her.... Seriously doubt that though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
nickishire:
PLEASE VOTE DEBIE RISE.... WHY? COS SHE'S GOT TALENT.
sorry is this a Talent Hunt Show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
lol, Nigerians always cheat in wort grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nma27:
Vote for Debby, I hope bassey falls for her.... Seriously doubt that though
pls why do you want Bassey to fall for her? Abeg i go like am if you can explain.

JahBless.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
I hope this show will teach future big brother contestants about disloyalty n backbitting cos at the end of the day ur strategy will not be the one to save you but the viewers

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
mediocre:
regular people shouldn't be in the house because it's star quest abi. wehdone

Why is she here when she is not into entertainment? You don't expect business minded person to come on here abi what's the meaning of your regular person.

She needs to start selling herself now. I'm asking what is she doing because i don't see her fitting into any aspect when it comes to entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
CuteJude:
lol cheesy was hoping to see changes , ure are still in comedy channel mode
why you kon wear shade for inside house na? Bushboi tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maybe people like u dont know why you're voting, i rather spend 25M on business and make good returns than spend it on some wack rap which will increase deafness in the country
bishop4APC:

Lmao@ mannequin... for tboss is definitely a mannequin challenge. Some people are just voting and don't know what and why they are voting.

Abeg Tboss famz, wetin Tboss fit do after the show? I hope she doesn't venture into business with all these fame oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ok we've now gotten a picture of the extent to which all housemates' fans are voting (hadn't seen Tboss' figures before today). Efe or Bisola will be winning Big Brother, we move

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
Maybe people like u dont know why you're voting, i rather spend 25M on business and make good returns than spend it on some wack rap which will increase deafness in the country

Is Tboss into business and what business because i heard her saying stuff about private jet? I hope it's not what am thinking.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tboss having a secret diary session with biggie. Maybe she wants to collect the 1M and bail... Maybe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.