Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,211 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134529 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
guardsman:
Tbos has been decoded. She's going home & it will be on sunday. Flashing of elderly boobs on tv is no longer working. Tbos has unraveled as an arrogant mean-spirited individual who has thrown many HMs under d bus. Young Miyonse among many others, is a living testimony of d cougar's ignoble lack of honour. The white witch will be d one joining Ebuka on stage.

She's one of the marine spirits apostle sulaiman and kumuyi talked about.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oh you know?...so why are we now talking about talents..also remember this is a reality show, not a talent show..
bishop4APC:
Audi wetin? Tboss can't get through any serious audition. Na who you know audition all of them including efe get.

It's just that other housemates are more smarter than her except alligator teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fake news guys don come again, wen did she throw her under the Danfo?
fitzmayowa:

Well I wouldn't use all those words to describe her, but throwing the only genuine friend she has at the moment which is Debie-Rise under the bus during her DS today, says a lot about her...

Trust her at your own peril...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tboss looks exceptional on those glasses though. More like a librarian.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
Oh you know?...so why are we now talking about talents..also remember this is a reality show, not a talent show..

What are you saying? Reality shows definitely has connection with talent. You need to showcase your talent in any reality shows so people outside the world will know where you are good at.

Reality show is not just a show for people with no direction.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
akthedream:

I HAVE NEVER VOTED ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES...
IF I DON VOTE OR I GET WHO I DEY SUPPORT... I GO DON TALK AM HERE.. WHO WANT TACKLE ME? THEY ARE ALL LIARS... MAY THE BEST LIAR WIN..
NA THAT KEMEN BEEN DEY VEX ME PASS FOR ALL OF EM
True, they are all liars.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
I realize the 'noise' in big brother's house reduced. Compared to the first two weeks when the housemates talk like barbarians.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
Team Tboss, keep the votes coming, We're not alone

Remember, Haters dont vote,.Real fans do vote...so dont be scared of haters

WE HAVE THE FINAL SAY!!!!

#BOSSNATION

#TeamTBossp

your phone battery don low wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Crash helment and metallic shield 4 sale # majorly 2 prevent bashes dah lack nafdac number #

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why are all of them liars? Have they forgotten the global nature of the world There must have been a problem with the audition process. The producers should give us talentless individuals next time so they can discover their potentials while on the show....that is why it is called "REALITY SHOW"!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=fitzmayowa post=.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
You showcase your talent in talent shows, you showcase your personality in reality shows..get your facts right. Which Talent does Kim Kardashian showcase in her reality show?
bishop4APC:

What are you saying? Reality shows definitely has connection with talent. You need to showcase your talent in any reality shows so people outside the world will know where you are good at.

Reality show is not just a show for people with no direction.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
toseen7:
pls why do you want Bassey to fall for her? Abeg i go like am if you can explain.

JahBless.
He feels she's not his type. so it will b nice to see him fall for a lady below his taste... I'm actually feeling sorry for Debby, following d guy up and down like a puppy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
dammyllare:

grin grin grin grin..... You really got me laughing
Nice observation and very true
BTW I thought bisola said she won't take alcohol till Saturday night?
Anyways, won't blame her cause we all are guilty of same. Sometimes I decide not to drink and find myself with some boss weekend n I end up drinking grin
Not going to judge her
Same here oh, buzzing is a normal thing for men. I can relate with her right now and i end up disappointing myself cos i cant quit drinking just yet grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Well I wouldn't use all those words to describe her, but throwing the only genuine friend she has at the moment which is Debie-Rise under the bus during her DS today, says a lot about her...

Trust her at your own peril...

Fear Tbos!
I hav watched her shenanigans since day one & would use worse words for dat arrogant manipulator.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol if e low i go on gen...Join the realest team..Vote TBoss
toseen7:
your phone battery don low wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
guardsman:
Tbos has been decoded. She's going home & it will be on sunday. Flashing of elderly boobs on tv is no longer working. Tbos has unraveled as an arrogant mean-spirited individual who has thrown many HMs under d bus. Young Miyonse among many others, is a living testimony of d cougar's ignoble lack of honour. The white witch will be d one joining Ebuka on stage.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol if e low i go on gen...Join the realest team..Vote TBoss
I dey loyal to Efe hare....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
(Please refer to TTT's DS questions for the full sentences of Biggie's questions, I just quoted them out in this and others to come)

Bassey's D.S.

BB-Hello Bassey! How are you doing today?
Bassey- I'm very well, Biggie, thank you.

BB-How are you feeling today after the task?
Bassey- I felt I should let Bally to win since it's the week of kindness since he's been down since Friday's payporte game, that he's not won anything so fat. But the 2nd task, I really wanted to win cos I've never been that entangled but I was beaten by the speedy son of a man.

Friendship and alliances.
No new one though, just the ones since first week getting stronger.
Debie and myself
Marvis and Efe
TTT and Bisola
And I'll call them Friendship not alliances.

Conspiracy Partner.
Well, I've not had to think along this line, but I'll say Debby cos she knows me to an extent. I think she wouldn't blab our conspiracy. She's still within the box..

(Bringing someone from outside to increase your chances in this game. Who and why?)
I wouldn't want someone to come and overthrow, I'm not sure. Don't know of I've answered correctly.
(Biggie asks again)
I'll say Ese.
(Why?)
Cos she's the Opposite of me.
She's Loud and Aggressive while I'm the opposite, so it'll Increase my chances, though could swing both ways.

(Realistically, what are you chances of winning the game?)
I'll say 50/50
I don't know how much about I've been able to show
I don't know how much I've shown that Nigerians have loved
But I haveope for the best expect the worst.
(Why do you say that? Are you saying you're hiding a lot about you?)
No, I mean life is full of surprises. I've done and I've never tried. I'm on a journey to discover myself from every task, and I believe if Biggie tells us to build an airplane, I may discover I can, that's what I mean. However I've shown, I only hope Nigeria likes my reality

(1m naira to withdraw?)
No.
(Are you sure?)
Very very sure
(Are you sure about this?)
BB, I'm very very sure

(Months so far. Done differently?)
Nothing will change. It was the slowest decision I made, but it's really worth it. I've grown beyond who and what I was before.

(Friends, Families, Loved ones, everyone out there watching you on TV)
Their boy don hammer. TV is a huge platform and being here for a long period of time is a huge plus. When I get out there, they'll first touch me to be sure it's really me.i know there'll be lotta Positive energy around, fun, and they'll be really happy for me

Anything else?
Pls, BB, can we get a Small ball, so we could play at the arena, not a big one though cos of the windows.
(BB will think about it)
Thank you Biggie
(Will that be all)
Yes, that will be all for now
(Thank you Bassey. Do have a great evening. You may leave the diary room now)

(Exits)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
toseen7:
I dey loyal to Efe hare....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
You showcase your talent in talent shows, you showcase your personality in reality shows..get your facts right. Which Talent does Kim Kardashian showcase in her reality show?

A reality show is way beyond only personality. Aims of any reality shows is to spice up the entertainment industry and to groom more talents.

Is kardashian a business developer? Get your fact right. kinda liking your write up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
Madam relax, i'm not your problem, your problem is the menial job you're doing, its really stressing you much....Maybe you should get some rest or rather visit Hotnigeriajobs for a better job.

Leave Tboss for us, We like her like that.. Go and vote your favourite and stop complaining
Lol, we really like her like that
Team tboss
Team debie rise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
Team Tboss, keep the votes coming, We're not alone

Remember, Haters dont vote,.Real fans do vote...so dont be scared of haters

WE HAVE THE FINAL SAY!!!!

#BOSSNATION

#TeamTBoss

Baba, your battery don nearly flat oh. No campaign forget to charge, cos you going to need the phone to continue campaigning. Just a reminder! wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
yunafa:
better, i was not her fan before but i just started liking her ways.

Hope this means you'll vote for her?
Please vote for tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
lol @efe #lightupalife campaign. .... he no dy even speak English.....
funny but at least, different and still passing but message....

#EFE

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bisola's D.S.

Today was good, very good.

Task.
Wasn't happy about losing out, and Biggie, (smiling)you rubbed it on me that I'm chubby and fat. The white chocolate was the worst thing ever.
(Worse task between that and the cobweb task?)
White chocolate.
(Try harder next time.)

Friendship and alliances.
People have been with Whoever they have been with right from time apart from me being closer to Bally since we returned from the paradise
Debie and Bassey
Debie and TBoss
Efe and Marvis
Efe ans Bally
Bisola and Marvis
Bisola and TTT

(Conspiracy Partner)
2 ppu?
(Just one person)
Marvis
(Why)
She's easy to talk to, for me, she's a friend
I know a few more about her than other HMs
I'll Love to get to the end with her
(Marvis?)
Surprised?
Oh, BB you want me to say Tony? Tony sees me as a threat. He'll want to conspire against me.
(Is that a strategy)
Well, I'll like to see Myself, Efe, Marvis and TTT at the final, even though they say keep your enemies closer, and your friends close
(Okay, so why Marvis?)
Marvis is smart. She amazes me everyday. She's quiet but calculative. She brings something to life and understands me without having to say everything.

Preferred person as HM to come stay and increase chances of winning.
I'll want my sister, Adunola. She's been my backbone. She's supported almost all my life. She's a strong force in my success in life.

(A while ago, you envisaged getting to the final, what if you don't)
If I don't win, I already appreciate this Platform. I actually thought I'd have left in the 3rd week, but I'll surely make BB Proud when I get out there, but will love to get to the final. Genuinely, just want to get to the final even if I don't win, I'm not undermining the platform, not based on money alone

Chances.
I think my chances are very slim cos I wonder
Tony is loveable
Efe too is loveable
Bassey is amazing
Bally is cool
I often wonder, where did they gather this people from?

(1m?)
No, BB.
(Think again)
1m naira? If it was dollars, I'll take it. It's not about money, I won't just wanna trade such a chance; if Nigerians hadn't voted, I'd understand.
(But you said it with your mouth a moment ago that you have the platform already)
Yes BB, I won't withdraw, except if something serious, like someone endangered or to help someone or something that holds water, i'd rather Nigerians don't voted for me than withdraw

(Looking back, would you have done anything differently?)
No BB.. I wouldn't have done anything differently. I'd do it again

(Family and Friends, That person who knows you, cares about you. What will will be on their mind watching you on TV?)
People will know me silly will say that is Bisola. My Mum, maybe cos of the kissing feast, she'll still scold me for that.
To the best of my ability, I have tried. I hope my family and friends are proud of me being myself and can tell that's Bisola
(You mentioned earlier that your mum may scold you?)
Yes
(Tell mum it was a strategy or you were simply playing the game)

Anything else?
Thank you BB for giving me this Platform and wonderful HMs. I'll like to cut my hair on Sunday also pla
(BB will note that)
BB, it's the week of kindness, can't the losers get something?
(Rules are rules! BB will never abuse the idea of kindness)

(Is that all Bisola?)
Yes BB.

(Bisola do have a great evening)

Exits

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
His family affairs are none of my business..vote thintalltony....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Light up a life. Well done housemates love your points.

Water plenty pass land but to get portable water na I'm be the wahala, abeg provide portable water(Efe).

She has to provide for herself and children, please support a widow. (TTT)

Is your security man's child in school? Send a child to school(Tboss)

#lightupalife #mybestpoints

Vote Efe !

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
vote thintalltony ttt

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
I really do not know if it's just me but reading your updates @PrincessKab makes it look like I'm watching the show. Mucho gracias and please keep the updates coming.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
No..but what exactly is her talent?
bishop4APC:

A reality show is way beyond only personality. Aims of any reality shows is to spice up the entertainment industry and to groom more talents.

Is kardashian a business developer? Get your fact right. kinda liking your write up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.