Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3131980 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2017
VOTE DEBIE RISE TO 32052

VOTE DEBIE RISE TO 32052

VOTE DEBIE RISE TO 32052

VOTE DEBIE RISE TO 32052

You can also use the wechat app to vote for her.Thank you as you do so

TeamBally

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2017
On behalf of Teamefe nairaland chapter we want to wish the "bold and courageous" vivipop

A happy birthday,more money to ur hustle,grace to ur life and peace

We also want to say thank you 4 ur campaign efforts and all u've thrown and sacrifice in ur support for efe. Be it time,money,data in whatever form.

Teamefe loves you grin cheesy grin

#Teamefe.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2017
All these people derailing this thread with these birthday wishes am reporting each and every one of you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
All these people derailing this thread with these birthday wishes am reporting each and every one of you. grin
Na ur work be that na grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Bisola day enjoy hersef wit tony
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Let's talk about how Efe says he has only 5k in his account yet travelled to South Africa. Or how he says he he has never entered a plane before ,maybe he trekked to SA. He even once said he has never done a HIV test before, yet those kind of tests are required before entering the house. Lai Mohammed has found his long lost brother.
I give it to the man, he is very smart. Playing on the mind of his gullible fans.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2017
This camera man stupid o,na now wey dem wan start ball na in dem go put advert
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jojogirlx: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Hello PrincessKab, Team Efe right here. Can't download we chat but if I send you my phone numbers,could you kindly do the needful on my behalf? One Love
PrincessKab:
Alright, Dear. All the Best.

Team Efe.
One Love.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2017
ovoP:
Na ur work be that na grin
See the number of pages we are wasting just for a birthday wish. You Efe fans think everything revolves around you. How dare you take over the whole page just to wishthis Vivian happy Birthday, is she the owner of Nairaland? A time when we should be updating the page. Am sure you people have her mail, send her your wishes and gift there and stop distracting us. As you can see, I don't care for her birthday. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2017
This their ball na die oo

Marvis day play like boy-Area tomboy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2017
I don laff tire for this their football
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Yawns
morning kido.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ashleydolls(f): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Fresh shoutout to all #teamefe in the house

Good morning and have a great day

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
make i give you T-fare? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Efe doing a good job

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Fresh shoutout to all #teamefe in the house

Good morning and have a great day
Good morning to you, pls remember to keep voting. We have less than 48Hrs.

Do have a great day.

#JahBless

#TeamEfeworldWide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2017
toseen7:
make i give you T-fare? grin
Lol feeling funky because you got 1 dollar from chaser?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Let's talk about how Efe says he has only 5k in his account yet travelled to South Africa. Or how he says he he has never entered a plane before ,maybe he trekked to SA. He even once said he has never done a HIV test before, yet those kind of tests are required before entering the house. Lai Mohammed has found his long lost brother.
I give it to the man, he is very smart. Playing on the mind of his gullible fans.

Not again! this early morning. For your information, SA flight ticket was settled by Biggie's sponsors.

Threebear:

See the number of pages we are wasting just for a birthday wish. You Efe fans think everything revolves around you. How dare you take over the whole page just to which this Vivian happy Birthday, is she the owner of Nairaland? A time when we should be updating the page. Am sure you people have her mail, send her your wishes and gift there and stop distracting us. As you can see, I don't care for her birthday. undecided

You are nothing but attention seeking object.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Tboss na oleh
Own goal on her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Less than 48hours guys, let's do this

Vote debie-rise! Vote Debie-rise!! Vote debie-rise!!!

Good morning y'all

Special shout out to princesskab

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

See the number of pages we are wasting just for a birthday wish. You Efe fans think everything revolves around you. How dare you take over the whole page just to which this Vivian happy Birthday, is she the owner of Nairaland? A time when we should be updating the page. Am sure you people have her mail, send her your wishes and gift there and stop distracting us. As you can see, I don't care for her birthday. undecided
Guy u be woman wrapper ooo is it ur forum na u i wish happy birthday...make good use of ur time bro. friendly advise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Am loving this
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Yes pls, I can, and will gladly do so. Pls, send me a DM...Good morning.

Team Efe.
One Love.

jojogirlx:
Hello PrincessKab, Team Efe right here. Can't download we chat but if I send you my phone numbers,could you kindly do the needful on my behalf? One Love

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Marvis is not all about eba alone, good stuff...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HARDDON: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Vivipop:
Awwwwww, you've blown me away bae. Thank you and God bless you too.

Happy Birthday!

I drink to ur conquest of another new dawn! Another fun filled yr. May u not struggle to excel in ds new agE!

Llnp!
Don

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

grin Good morning.Please vote for Debie Rise also.Do have a great day ahead

TeamBally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks Dear. Good morning. Do have a great day.

Team Efe.
One Love.

crowntoro:
Less than 48hours guys, let's do this

Vote debie-rise! Vote Debie-rise!! Vote debie-rise!!!

Good morning y'all

Special shout out to princesskab

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Happy Birthday!

I drink to ur conquest of another new dawn! Another fun filled yr. May u not struggle to excel in ds new agE!

Llnp!
Don
United,I sight you...good morning and happy birthday to @vivipop

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

wow! how did you know he gave us 1 dollar? You guessed right o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Vote TBoss to 32052.

Simple and easy. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Wow, I've been very busy this week. Mom not feeling well embarassed but thank God she's getting better.

So today I will have some free time and I think it's time I vote, Efe for sure, but I'm in a happy mood......

So tell me who am gonna add to the list? Note: NO T-BOSS

Have a nice day y'all. God bless your day!

*My TeamEfe, God bless your day too*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Good morning people! TGIF. Let's bring it home for our girl, guys. At work today or at school, let's get someone new voting.

Vote Debie-Rise SMS to 32052

Dominique
Geekybabe
Ifunayalov
Ujsizzle
Toposh
Crowntoro
Daposh
Mamaboms
Olubankemi
SnezBaba
sirfee
Iamoyindamola
ToyinDipo
Monex
Fitzmayowa
Dabrake
Iceydream
ModupeJ
Chykmoni

And everyone else who has been voting for Debie-Rise, you are all very much appreciated. Special mentions to those with divided affiliations -Giel
Codedguy1
Vedah

Thanks, guys. We still need to go hard.

RISE NATION.............LET'S RISE TO THE OCCASION.

Y'all have a lovely day!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.