Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115886 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Harbosede02:
sorry to say

you are a sadist!
Thank you so much.
May the lord bless you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2017
vickydevoka:

wat about TBosses fans. The talentless lady. wat do u got to say abuh dat. Na only efe fans una sabi attack. #Mind u am a fan to nobody
We appreciate your criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Let's talk about how Efe says he has only 5k in his account yet travelled to South Africa. Or how he says he he has never entered a plane before ,maybe he trekked to SA. He even once said he has never done a HIV test before, yet those kind of tests are required before entering the house. Lai Mohammed has found his long lost brother.
I give it to the man, he is very smart. Playing on the mind of his gullible fans.
Oh please

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Lol everyone here is now a fan of Debbie just to vote t boss out.
Surely they must gather, but if their gathering is not of the lord, they will surely scatter.
All your plans will fail on Sunday, even angels from heaven are voting t boss.
grin *Yinmu*

Vote Debie Rise

Vote Debie Rise

Vote Debie Rise

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
Debbie that told bassey that she wants to have sex with him , is that one a human being , make i close from work today , i go leave efe face that thing called debbie

When did she say it? Where? What led to it?
I've been watching all morning and I never picked up such convo. After the collabo with Bassey and Bisola, Bassey fooled around with Bisola then went to the kitchen to gist with Tboss. Don't make up stories to discredit an innocent lady, it won't make people support your favorite. Besides the shoe is rated 18+, if you're not comfortable with adult content kindly switch to ceebeebees.

RISE above pettiness
RISE above cyber-bullying

#istandwithdebbierise

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ekseel(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2017
This just motivated me, we can do this.
TTT all the way
Vote ThinTallTony to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ekseel(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Team Talk Less and Act More.

TTT all the way

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Efe ooo grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chykmoni(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2017
vickydevoka:

wat about TBosses fans. The talentless lady. wat do u got to say abuh dat. Na only efe fans una sabi attack. #Mind u am a fan to nobody
please you are free to join the #RISE-NATION TEAM. AT A POINT ON THIS THREAD, WHEN IT WAS EIGHTHUNDRED AND SOMETHING PAGES, I WAS NOBODY'S FAN. BUT someone stole my heart lately. She uses music to help the helpless, she is beautiful with brain, a computer programmer, a husler, she stays out of controversy, a multitalented Girl, she is a love mistress, a lover of God, a very good cook, a fitness freak, a dancer. If you need any seven ways to do anything, she is there. Please let us put hands together and push our girl forward. Vote DEBIE-RISE TO 32052.
GOD BLESS YOU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Bros I abeg nor vex this looks like photoshop o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2017
I HOPE EFE IS NOT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE.... HOW MAN GO DEY DEY JEALOUS LIKE THIS? DEY HELP PEOPLE CALCULATE THEIR SALARIES?
HE IS ALWAYS POOR AND WANT VIEWERS TO SEE OTHERS ARE WEALTHY...
EFE, THIS IS NOT A CHARITY SHOW ABEG.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
So people would rather see ttt the life of the house leave than debbie

I give up on nigerian women

Turn everything to gender wars

What does debbie contribute that ttt doesnt do it better a thousand times

Those of u saying that he is married , sleep with married men regularly

Una no just understand anything thats why men will keep using una and playing with ur minds

Lol! Why are you getting all sentimental over this issue? It's a game. Allow people choose who appeals to them. Debie-Rise appeals to some people in the same way Tripple T appeals to you. You're a guy, I presume (if Jude isn't short for Judina); why is it a gender issue if women vote for Debie, but not when you vote for Tripple T? She's not even the only girl up this week. Debie is liked for who she is, not because she's a girl. And it isn't just women voting for Debie; you are probably just trying to irk the guys who are.

It isn't even about Tboss. Believe that there are people who genuinely identify with Debie on a deeper level. Even, Tboss herself (cream babe, abi?) liked Debie (so called local chick) immediately she came into the house; the girl exudes those kind of vibes. And besides, Tboss fans can rest easy, she isn't leaving. If, by any chance, she gets fewer votes than Debie, only one person will get evicted.

As for Tripple T, my grouse with him isn't his family issue. I just think the dude is slimy. I do not see his value to the show. If it is about winning tasks he can do GUS.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Vivipop:
Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm usually anxious and a bit hyperactive at this time of the year. This time around, it's just a mixed feeling...

#IstandwithEfe
Happy Birthday Vivipop, We Team Efe wishes you long life and prosperity in riches and good health. Many happy returns!

#TeamEfe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
eks...eel:
This just motivated me, we can do this.

TTT all the way

Wow! This thing can't be credible! The competition is real! I'm loving this cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2017
[s]
akthedream:
I HOPE EFE IS NOT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE.... HOW MAN GO DEY DEY JEALOUS LIKE THIS? DEY HELP PEOPLE CALCULATE THEIR SALARIES?
[/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Abeg if ttt leaves i don't want to hear efe fans evicted him.becos most of d people voting debie-rise are teambisola ooo we teamefe self need am 4 d final self. I nor knw y people they vote the boring debie-rise

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Efe lmao...kukuma kill meee.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
Debbie that told bassey that she wants to have sex with him , is that one a human being , make i close from work today , i go leave efe face that thing called debbie
No try am

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2017
whiteprince:
Debbie-Rise breast no be here o

Very dry breast and bony chest

Tboss carry her plastic breast day waka upandan

hehehehehe - Bisola don yab Debbie and Marvis before - say the foam bra wey 2 of them dey use ehn e fit mop river! LOL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sandyveralucia: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2017
queenola1:
Asim na Ara ga agbabu gi 2milliom times. Onye ka ibu? Onye muru gi. I nwere isi Ole. U ain't gonna do nothing. Sipping my cold juice angry Anuofia na eweghi home training
Mpa gi ya anwu, Mama gi ya abu akwuna. Oya aburu iye egwlegwu umunwoke Nile. Akwuna oku di ka gi, obirinaajoocha ya eduna gi. Iya abu ihe abumonu diri ezi na ulo gi. Iya adi ndu re ure. Nkita ya ata ozu gi. Umunle gi Nile ya ekpochapu na mmprede okporo uzo. Iya atagide ahuhu rute mgbe iyoro onye Nwuru anwu. Mmecha gi, iya adi ndu re ure.
Vote Efe grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

Efe:39.8%

Tboss:14%

Last eviction round

If u like shour and hate NY nigga

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Lol everyone here is now a fan of Debbie just to vote t boss out.
Surely they must gather, but if their gathering is not of the lord, they will surely scatter.
All your plans will fail on Sunday, even angels from heaven are voting t boss.
lmao, na so
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2017
vladimiros:

Last eviction round

Welcome back bro!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol! Why are you getting all sentimental over this issue? It's a game. Allow people choose who appeals to them. Debie-Rise appeals to some people in the same way Tripple T appeals to you. You're a guy, I presume (if Jude isn't short for Judina); why is it a gender issue if women vote for Debie, but not when you vote for Tripple T? She's not even the only girl up this week. Debie is liked for who she is, not because she's a girl. And it isn't just women voting for Debie; you are probably just trying to irk the guys who are.

It isn't even about Tboss. Believe that there are people who genuinely identify with Debie on a deeper level. Even, Tboss herself (cream babe, abi?) liked Debie (so called local chick) immediately she came into the house; the girl exudes those kind of vibes. And besides, Tboss fans can rest easy, she isn't leaving. If, by any chance, she gets fewer votes than Debie, only one person will get evicted.

As for Tripple T, my grouse with him isn't his family issue. I just think the dude is slimy. I do not see his value to the show. If it is about winning tasks he can do GUS.

In which world will t boss get less vote than Debbie, maybe in unpedi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nickishire: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
TTT must go tongue

#tttmustgo smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2017
vladimiros:

Last eviction round

He ain't a t boss fan so your reply makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
STOP LYING ABEG... I REMEMBER THE DAY HE ASKED BASSEY IF HE CAN HAVE SEX IN BBN.. BASSEY SAID NO AND SHE GAVE HIM A HI 5...BASSEY RETURNED THE QUESTION TO HER AND SHE SAID NEVER...
THIS HAPPENED AFTER WHEN THEY HAD TRUTH OR DARE AND SHE REFUSED TO KISS ANYBODY..
SHE WAS JUST EXPLAINING TO BASSEY THAT THERE ARE STUFFS SHE CANT JUST DO ON TV DUE TO HER BACKGROUND...
PROVE ME WRONG..

NB.. THE REASON I ALWAYS ASK EFE TO GO FOR DEBIE-RISE INSTEAD OF MARVIS, IS BECAUSE DEBIE TOLD BASSEY THAT SHE CAN NEVER HAVE SEX IN BBN HOUSE.. I HAVE HEARD EFE SAID THE SAME TOO COS HE IS FOCUSING ON THE GAME.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2017
vladimiros:

Last eviction round

ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Update on votes so far

Debie-Rise = 4178

TTT = 3089

Tboss = 8454

Efe = 9532

Votes so far "22974
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Thin tall Tony; a housemate I used to like. His talent is not in doubt. My detest for him has grown tremendously. I don't detest him because he is married and plays around.. Not At all! But the fact that his strategy was to deceive both viewers and housemates. How did he think he could conceal the identity of his family.. Why claim u have nobody?..The moment he went that far with his lies, he crossed the line. Any one that thinks its acceptable as long as its a game also needs a mental check..

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2017
eosigwe:
world people. When Soma and Miyonse left, they said the fun is over. When Gifty left, they said the fun is over, when Ese left, they said she should have been a real HM. When Uriel left, they complained her diary session would be missed. When Cocoice left, the said originality has gone.

Now listen, TTT and TBoss will leave and guess what, the show would go on. Do you know why, Efe is Y'all favourite HM. Cos thats the nigga you spend your time watching. He is the real fun. He keeps trending. Giving you gist. Making you say something every now and then.

Efe for the money Abeg
na u wan carry tboss comot? Bosslady is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2017
[s]
Threebear:
Let's talk about how Efe says he has only 5k in his account yet travelled to South Africa. Or how he says he he has never entered a plane before ,maybe he trekked to SA. He even once said he has never done a HIV test before, yet those kind of tests are required before entering the house. Lai Mohammed has found his long lost brother.
I give it to the man, he is very smart. Playing on the mind of his gullible fans.
[/s]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.