Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3116070 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2017
yunafa:
did she? really??
yes she did , the night she kissed him , she told him she wanted to have sex with him , look for the video on youtube , since channel 29 is limiting ur views
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sandyveralucia: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2017
queenola1:
what is dis kid saying here. Biko ga suck Ara nne gi. Ode. Pple here are damn too smart.
Agu dogbu gi na ajo ofia
Oya na ogbenye zute kwa gi.
Onwu erugho eru ya abu nke gi na ezi na ulo gi.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

I DONT THINK YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING/FOLLOWING THE SHOW. PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HER MORE THAN BALLY MARVIS AND BASSEY...... TRUE OR FALSE?
I mean out of all the nominated housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Mod please do something about these two women derailing the thread.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
are u perfect? havent men dumbed u? because its a faceless forum una dey run mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how many guys have dated u? about a dozen abi? so abeg shut up and stop judging

Calm down, relax...........then read again. With understanding this time. And then say something one can respond to.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Cameraman ,ur original Daddy ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2017
backward never forward ever.....Vote entertainment vote zeal nd power vote intelligencey vote hardwork.....Forget family bruhaha and vote thintalltony ThinTallTony

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Pls keep voting Efe via wechat and sms.
Text Vote Efe to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2017
only 100 votes per sim is allowed

you don't have to personally have 20 sims.

if you have access to enough people who also don't bother to vote but have the capacity, you use their sims.

nothing is impossible to he/she that is determined.

ekseel:

I am not saying you are lying, but can you explain how you were able to vote over 2000.

I tot you can only do 100 SMS per sim, how many sim do you have? 20?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
can u rewind on ur channel 29? i played the clip twice that was why i started insulted her , how can u tell a man that u want to sleep with him

Anything wrong with that?

Oh I forgot, it's Nigerians I am talking to lol.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol! Why are you getting all sentimental over this issue? It's a game. Allow people choose who appeals to them. Debie-Rise appeals to some people in the same way Tripple T appeals to you. You're a guy, I presume (if Jude isn't short for Judina); why is it a gender issue if women vote for Debie, but not when you vote for Tripple T? She's not even the only girl up this week. Debie is liked for who she is, not because she's a girl. And it isn't just women voting for Debie; you are probably just trying to irk the guys who are.

It isn't even about Tboss. Believe that there are people who genuinely identify with Debie on a deeper level. Even, Tboss herself (cream babe, abi?) liked Debie (so called local chick) immediately she came into the house; the girl exudes those kind of vibes. And besides, Tboss fans can rest easy, she isn't leaving. If, by any chance, she gets fewer votes than Debie, only one person will get evicted.

As for Tripple T, my grouse with him isn't his family issue. I just think the dude is slimy. I do not see his value to the show. If it is about winning tasks he can do GUS.

True

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

I wonder why you always type in black. To create an identity for yourself?it is irritating stop it now. Clearly no one on team Efe takes you seriously, imagine a new member got all the money and you with all your passion got nothing. Even toseen whatever got his share, where do you stand?
Why are you so underated ?
Why does no one appreciate all you do?
You told us the other day, your girl friend made you stop knotting, many people will think that makes you a wimp or pushover but I think that makes you a real man, a man ready to change his bad habits just to be a better person for the love of his life.
Why don't you drop this bad habit called "efe " come to where you will be appreciated.At team t boss we value everyone equally, no one is left out at anything.
Even though you can pass exactly as Efe's older brother because you look so identical, there is something you have, he doesn't.... Room for improvement.
Abunu

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
[b] i done suffer , tboss i will hear she is fine and is exposed with money not dumbie rice

Dumbie rice nonsense low self esteem shapeless amoeba

Without that guitar she is as useless as a used condom

Running after an ugly scattered teeth black thing called bassey shamelessly

No be mouth ooo girls like dumbie rice , i dey sex them delete their number after , she no reach

i remember that night that she kissed him while he was sleeping , she sat there next to him looking at that ugly guy for 10 mins then kissed him and walked away , is that one a human being ? that wan get sense so?

See her campaign for votes yesterday , she was begging for help like johavah witness members on high on weed

Thats mole on her smelling lips shld scare away any decent man , yet some women that dont know their bearings in life are hailing her as the next best thing

I dont blame una , most of una done cancel dozen guys and somhow una know whats up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nonsense people

No decent girl sleeps with more than 2guys her whole life including my family members

All these dirty wen dey form human beings for nairaland , 2nd hand souls shouting dumbie rice up and down , go and sit down and stop irritating me with ur nonsense biko

How is that black thing useful? to play 2 keys for Guitar and to wear chandelier for ear as ear rings and still look ugly

ugly girl i have neva looked at dumbie rise and called her fine , even wen i view bbn on channel 29 in public , wonder which carton tv una dey use wen that thing make sense

Vote dumbie and most dont know the msg centre number lol confused beings , wake up and stop thinking with ur emotions it has failed u all your life , how many men will use u b4 u will realize

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
queenola1:
Really r u dat weak to be camoflaging and @ d same time asking to be blocked. It's a pity. Ndo
Please stop stalking me.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by shymarvy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
ginajet:
Not again... Well only if Melvin, Tayo, Lilian, Beverly, Elikem, MaBea, Pokello, Feza, Nando, Bimp, Oneal, Cleo, Dilish and Bassey will all be in the same house..... Only then will I give my last fvck..... #CrazyHouseMates

Best squad ever!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Abunu
thank u jare. Rapu anu ohia threebear
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Who are these people derailing this thread na. These insults are heavy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Calm down, relax...........then read again. With understanding this time. And then say something one can respond to.
read what again , take ur nonsense self and get out of my mentions , go and play elsewhere
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

Please stop stalking me.
pls get stay away from my comments.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Donbabajay12:
TTT with all this Experience and Exposure in the Entertainment industry ,dude would still be lying "Silver and Gold I have Not "So its paper they give him in all this Shows he has handled/featured ...Kontinu

They don't pay them much like that o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ugosample:

Anything wrong with that?

Oh I forgot, it's Nigerians I am talking to lol.....

mr ugosample biko i dont like talking to samples cheesy cheesy cheesy when the original version of u comes out , let me know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
it seems you have given up already on your man TTT. these housemates are depending on our votes. please make yours count.

vote debie-rise to 32052

CuteJude:
dumbie rise has contributed what? playing guitar and walking around with ugly clothes , when u no get taste , how u go know beta thing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
ifunayalov:

it seems you have given up already on your man TTT. these housemates are depending on our votes. please make yours count.

vote debie-rise to 32052

dont judge ttt , how many men have u been with? look at urself b4 u condemn others
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
dominique pls stop this ibo on this thread
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
this is one of the reasons why i like this thread. New day,New drama............

Na IGBO LANGUAGE today... Issokay! grin

#TeamEfeWorldWide

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
queenola1:
pls get stay away from my comments.
I will never trade insults with you.
Besides I can't even understand igbo angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.