Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3131947 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

You picked a perfect name for your monckier.

Thank you. I am intuitive like that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Thank you. I am intuitive like that.
You do realise that wasn't a compliment?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2017
to9ine:
Thin tall Tony; a housemate I used to like. His talent is not in doubt. My detest for him has grown tremendously. I don't detest him because he is married and plays around.. Not At all! But the fact that his strategy was to deceive both viewers and housemates. How did he think he could conceal the identity of his family.. Why claim u have nobody?..The moment he went that far with his lies, he crossed the line. Any one that thinks its acceptable as long as its a game also needs a mental check..
I DUNNO IF TO CALL IT A MISTAKE OR STUPIDITY...
TONY FVCK UP BIG TIME AND IT MIGHT EVEN AFFECT HIM MORE WHEN HE IS OUT OF BBN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Obviously cos they think TTT is a distraction to her and is using them to play the game. So, from the last result, they feared Debie might likely be the weakest link and TTT might be saved, so they had to support...
As you would notice, he came getting closer to her again this week, unlike last week when they tearing apart, and Bisola told Marvis that he thinks he's wise, that she knows he's wants to use her to play the game cos he's up for eviction...
So, I can reason with their stance.

ovoP:
Abeg if ttt leaves i don't want to hear efe fans evicted him.becos most of d people voting debie-rise are teambisola ooo we teamefe self need am 4 d final self. I nor knw y people they vote the boring debie-rise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2017
vladimiros:

Biggest problem I have with Debby is that she want to be tboss willing tool by force

It's irritating

You really won't understand my watching a few scenes. The housemates dont like Tboss. When gifty left, she was alone. Somehow she and debbie got close because asides bassey, The HMs had showed hostility towards her. When d whole kemen thing happened, Debbie was d only one who asked tboss what happened and never judged her. Thats how they became close.

They have talked a lot about manythings. But tboss is more mature, and likes to take d lead and show her choleric side.
Its not like she is a willing tool or anything. All other Hms hate tboss. Efe, Bisola, Marvis have said that many times. Debie is d only one that she can converse with.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2017
ekseel:

This goes to show that Polls are subjective, so what matters is the real votes. You people should stop saying someone is going home, wait till Sunday and receive the shock of your life

I don't know who the people you are referring to are, I just vote peacefully for my tboss to stay,

when you posted your own pic and said it was motivating you, did I attack you

Now I posted mine to motivate me and all of a sudden the polls are subjective, only real votes matter, is all right.

TeamTBOSS

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sandyveralucia: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2017
queenola1:
Torotoro ka ibu. Motor ga apialigi elu today. Kurum na aka. Onye ohi, onyi iberibe. One naria adiam sure na emeghi. Anumanu ga ibu. Chineka kpo gi Oku. Chineke kpo Nne na nna gi Oku.
Uturu enweghi nwanne gbawa gi Anya. Amonsu. Ihe ojo ya MA eso gi ndu gi Nile. Ewu Gambia. Akwunna anyasi. Anu ofia.lee ihe odi ihu ka enwe, agadi nwanyi enweghi di. Keru Nwoke ya anuru onye nzuzu di ka gi. Iya ano be nna gi kaa nwuo.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2017
ninnyanny:
honey where have you been? Have missed you grin
SEE TEETH...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Vivipop:
Nope...
Vote Efe till thy kingdom come...
#IstandwithEfe
Happy birthday Vivipop! God bless

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2017
vladimiros:
My dear efe fans

Anytime haters talk just remind them that 39.9% is greater than 14%

Shekina.. Don't argue
Long time bro where hv u been. hope u are voting ur boy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Sandyveralucia:

Mpa gi ya anwu, Mama gi ya abu akwuna. Oya aburu iye egwlegwu umunwoke Nile. Akwuna oku di ka gi, obirinaajoocha ya eduna gi. Iya abu ihe abumonu diri ezi na ulo gi. Iya adi ndu re ure. Nkita ya ata ozu gi. Umunle gi Nile ya ekpochapu na mmprede okporo uzo. Iya atagide ahuhu rute mgbe iyoro onye Nwuru anwu. Mmecha gi, iya adi ndu re ure.
Vote Efe grin

ThreeLIAR, you can do better. Very easy to decipher you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Sandyveralucia:

Anuofia, Rey, aturu, ezi bida. Akwuna. Nwa ajuru aju, amu umu nwoke nile abacha go na otu gi na esi isi.
see as ur teeth na esi even from ebe ino. Biko ga saa Eze gi ofuma. Ama'm na ibu threeebear. Onye ori si na prison we puta. Hahahahaaaa. Egbe eligwe ga akpa gi slaps. Onwegi ihe ga agara gi na uwa nke a. Generations gi Nile ga Ata ahuhu na ncha. Onye iberibi. Onye ori
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

You really won't understand my watching a few scenes. The housemates dont like Tboss. When gifty left, she was alone. Somehow she and debbie got close because asides bassey, The HMs had showed hostility towards her. When d whole kemen thing happened, Debbie was d only one who asked tboss what happened and never judged her. Thats how they became close.

They have talked a lot about manythings. But tboss is more mature, and likes to take d lead and show her choleric side.
Its not like she is a willing tool or anything. All other Hms hate tboss. Efe, Bisola, Marvis have said that many times. Debie is d only one that she can converse with. Tboss doesn't like any of the people in the house right now...she only liked Cocoice, becos cocoice was practically worshiping the grounds on which tboss walked. she also liked miyonse becos he was a slave to her. Debbie is deceiving herself that tboss likes her

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Have you voted Debie-Rise today?

Text "Vote Debie-Rise" to 32052
OR
Download WeChat and give her your 100 votes.

Let's keep her in the house for an extra week cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Sandyveralucia:

Uturu enweghi nwanne gbawa gi Anya. Amonsu. Ihe ojo ya MA eso gi ndu gi Nile. Ewu Gambia. Akwunna anyasi. Anu ofia.lee ihe odi ihu ka enwe, agadi nwanyi enweghi di. Keru Nwoke ya anuru onye nzuzu di ka gi. Iya ano be nna gi kaa nwuo.
this is threebear claiming #Efe. Nwoke Nwanyi. Ihere ga emegbu gi. Asim na onye iberibe ka gi mma. Karma ga egbu gi. I ga acho umu na uwa nke a. Ebe I si na I gaghi ahapu Efe aka. Jikere ita ahuhu. Torotoro ka I bu
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2017
ovoP:
Abeg if ttt leaves i don't want to hear efe fans evicted him.becos most of d people voting debie-rise are teambisola ooo we teamefe self need am 4 d final self. I nor knw y people they vote the boring debie-rise
HOW IS DEBIE-RISE BORING COMPARED TO THE REST EXCEPT BISOLA AND TONY?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Pls keep voting Efe.
Text Vote Efe to 32052.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ekseel(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2017
ifunayalov:

in as much as I am not voting TTT and not because of his family issues either because it's not my biz.

I totally agree that he shouldn't leave before Bally, Tboss or Marvis. he is far more interesting than them.

but I believe firmly that Debie rise has contributed immensely to that house. she is far from perfect (neither are we) but she is brave, allows herself to be vulnerable and is passionate about whatever she believes in. she hardly takes insults to heart, she is not vindictive and easily misunderstood.

she might not win the money (I actually want her to win the ONE campaign as I believe she will do a great job of it because of her genuine nature) but I want her to stay till the finals.

I normally watch these shows and don't bother voting but this time around I targeted 2000 sms votes for Debie and have already done over the 2000
#Teamdebie-risenation

vote debie-rise to 32052

I am not saying you are lying, but can you explain how you were able to vote over 2000.

I tot you can only do 100 SMS per sim, how many sim do you have? 20?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2017
queenola1:
Torotoro ka ibu. Motor ga apialigi elu today. Kurum na aka. Onye ohi, onyi iberibe. One naria adiam sure na emeghi. Anumanu ga ibu. Chineka kpo gi Oku. Chineke kpo Nne na nna gi Oku.

Sis, e don do na. This is getting too much. Slow down, e never reach the parents level.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] I beg y una dey insult each other. Update Jare

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

I DUNNO IF TO CALL IT A MISTAKE OR STUPIDITY...
TONY FVCK UP BIG TIME AND IT MIGHT EVEN AFFECT HIM MORE WHEN HE IS OUT OF BBN
AK the dreamer, so we can agree on something smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
The two housemates playing the most game without losing themselves are Tboss and Efe

Whether you agree or not,that's the truth...

Uriel tried to play like a coin,having two personalities...her game was unraveled..she even angered the people hence she was voted out

TTT was doing well in the beginning... He was on the same level as Efe and Bisola... Now he is struggling with Debby and tboss...desperation killed that promising man's game

Bally's game is boring....

Debby is as sweet as the word sounds... Its almost impossible to dislike her...i hope she finds her rhythm...

Bassey, well,oga is too camera conscious

Marvis is more into alliances than her personal game.

Bisola is this kinda girl with "live and let's live ideology. I like her a lot

Efe and Tboss I can't type about you two....but your games are high...intelligent... Weldone sir/ma

I'm team Efe....
Keep them votes coming for the king of the show.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sandyveralucia: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
queenola1:
this is threebear claiming #Efe. Nwoke Nwanyi. Ihere ga emegbu gi. Asim na onye iberibe ka gi mma. Karma ga egbu gi. I ga acho umu na uwa nke a. Ebe I si na I gaghi ahapu Efe aka. Jikere ita ahuhu. Torotoro ka I bu
Nracha gi nra nne gi.
Akwuna nne na nwa.
Otu nne gi na esi ka nsi. Nracha nne gi, nyukwasaya mma amiri. Nne gi bu uchu. Nna gi ya ada ibi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

HOW IS DEBIE-RISE BORING COMPARED TO THE REST EXCEPT BISOLA AND TONY?
Ignored. By boring i mean she hardly give us something to talk about
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

SEE TEETH...
lol...you like me huh? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ekseel(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Giel:

I don't know who the people you are referring to are, I just vote peacefully for my tboss to stay,

when you posted your own pic and said it was motivating you, did I attack you

Now I posted mine to motivate me and all of a sudden the polls are subjective, only real votes matter, is all right.

TeamTBOSS

Because of Tboss, I won't say anything again because I really like Tboss too, so vote the boss lady and I will vote my ThinTallTony.. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Sandyveralucia:

corpse nne na nna gi ga efu. Anuofia na eweghi nkwota. Zuzube. But I promise u na Amadioha na Karma ga eme Ara gi ahu aputa na main road. Onye ohi bu HIV na acho Onye nyere ya. Chineke kpo gi Oku
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
ekseel:

I am not saying you are lying, but can you explain how you were able to vote over 2000.

I tot you can only do 100 SMS per sim, how many sim did you have? 20?
LMAO.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2017
to9ine:

AK the dreamer, so we can agree on something smiley
sometimes him head de de house grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

You do realise that wasn't a compliment?

Lol, why do you think it's necessary for you to work so hard? If the insult is refusing to stick, leave it like that na. I call myself something, and it fits. Intuition. Thank you very much.

You can now face your work.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2017
ninnyanny:
The two housemates playing the most game without losing themselves are Tboss and Efe

Whether you agree or not,that's the truth...

Uriel tried to play like a coin,having to personalities...her game was unraveled..she even angered the people hence she was voted out

TTT was doing well in the beginning... He was on the same level as Efe and Bisola... Now he is struggling with Debby and tboss...desperation killed that promising man's game

Bally's game is boring....

Debby is as sweet as the word sounds... Its almost impossible to dislike her...i hope she finds her rhythm...

Bassey, well,oga is too camera conscious

Marvis is more into alliances than her personal game.

Bisola is this kinda girl with "live and let's live ideology. I like her a lot

Efe and Tboss I can't type about you two....but your games are high...intelligent... Weldone sir/ma

I'm team Efe....

Keep them votes coming for the king of the show.
NANY THE FAKE ANALYST.. NO WONDER.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.