Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130533 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
toseen7:
lol, i think say na only me notice this...,this afternoon a friend of mine voted multiple times on that poll with the same browser. I just dey look like say na magic.
maybe that polls website can't withstand the kind of traffic it is currently been exposed to
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Maybe TTT picked Efe because he beat him in all the games they were paired up this week.

Maybe he picked him because of his injured legs.

Must everything be strategy?

You Efe fans are so over the top, how can a guy who is in the house with him, know he has fans outside?

He survived twice, same with bassey and Debbie... Why didn't he pick bassey or Bisola who he follows on instagram and know she has about 130 thousand fans.

You people are full of it.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
frankfiny:
She may not win but she will do better than last time
Franfiny, I'm just a lil curious, why do fans of Tboss suddenly wake up on thursday evening and begin to vote.. Its suspicious..I don't believe in the theory of south African voters.. Nigerians voters will always win when It comes to numbers..Someone might be messing with the polls. We need to be a careful, the person might actually also be trying to give false impression. Previous poll results were to wide to ignore

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Alwaysblessed: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie got closer to Madam KoiKoi lastweek and was buzzed out, this week again, buzzed out also grin Lost twice consecutively
Bassey stuck with her for a long time today, caring for her as an act of kindness... Brushed her teeth, Massage her legs... and came at the bottom of the guys' game tonight grin Even Bally beat him
The taste of venom...Hope it's not what I'm thinking! wink

BB- "Debie-Rise, you couldn't rise...."
"Bassey surrendered his title...."

smiley smiley

Whatever that goes around comes around. I wish you one day you or some one close to you will be in position like this, and people will do same to you.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Maybe TTT picked Efe because he beat him in all the games they were paired up this week.

You Efe fans are so over the top, how can a guy who is in the house with him, know he has fans outside?

He survived twice, same with bassey and Debbie... Why didn't he pick bassey or Bisola who he follows on instagram and know she has about 130 thousand fans.

ttt fall my hand angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
ttt fall my hand angry
Lol, you were waiting for sex in the VIP room.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
TTT chief strategist he may not be doing it for votes from efe's fans but he definitely doesn't want to be nominated by him next time. I Like efe though he is gullible af and would most definitely fall. Coz the chemistry between them has been off. People would say he doesn't know what happens in the diary room but like I said their chemistry has been off lately and TTT is smart AF and don't play the game with his heart.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Calling him cunning and deceptive made your "praises" void. It's a game. How many times will you be told this?
oh,so you are picking offenses cz I called him cunning (which we all know he is)? why didn't you pick offense when I said he is "intelligent " and brilliant?

this is why people fail exam...Comprehension!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:
EFE IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING..... WHAT A JEALOUS HE-GOAT.
gosh#

Thought we have talked about all these embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
@1bkaye one quick peek at your dp... wink No new one yet
Guy u loss b4. long time no see grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
toseen7:
Ok bro. Good to see you wink "Owo ni koko" God go do am.
Be around on sunday evening o, lets have fun here.

JahBless you!
We go gather dey on sunday. You can bet your left butt cheek grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
crowntoro:
gosh#

Thought we have talked about all these embarassed embarassed
LOL...THAT GUY JEALOUSY TOO MUCH JARE....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
adonismuller:
oh,so you are picking offenses cz I called him cunning (which we all know he is)? why didn't you pick offense when I said he is "intelligent " and brilliant?

this is why people fail exam...Comprehension!

Seems you lack the ability to understand typed words.

It's just like saying this guy is good "BUT"..... that word but already tarnished his good attributes...

You should listen appropriately in your English classes.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Nah ,I don't think so ,he did it because of his wound I guess
you guys don't even know how to play this game....

there is nothing like kind gesture in big brother game...what is needed is brain work...calculations etc...

that's what Tboss,TTT and Bally is doing!

teamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
machinegundammy:

maybe that polls website can't withstand the kind of traffic it is currently been exposed to

Its a damn blog. Its not even proper website.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
ovoP:
Guy u loss b4. long time no see grin
I was kidnapped by Tboss sister, you know the rest.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
berryice:
even without d injury...nd he comes last...I will Still b impressed
only cuz of special affinity u must have developed for the perceived street boy, just learn to appreciate others contributions & efforts, the game is not entirely about an individual

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie got closer to Madam KoiKoi lastweek and was buzzed out, this week again, buzzed out also grin Lost twice consecutively
Bassey stuck with her for a long time today, caring for her as an act of kindness... Brushed her teeth, Massage her legs... and came at the bottom of the guys' game tonight grin Even Bally beat him
The taste of venom...Hope it's not what I'm thinking! wink

BB- "Debie-Rise, you couldn't rise...."
"Bassey surrendered his title...."

smiley smiley
THE JEALOUS MANAGER.. LOL
EVEN THIER MANAGING DIRECTOR IS RESTLESS....
ATLEAST, MADAM KOI KOI FINISHED ABOUT MR REALEST..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tony's choice was random.
He couldn't have picked Efe just to gather sympathy votes from his (Efe's) fans not even when Efe is up for eviction...He is doing this as an act of kindness which was why they won their wager.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

That guy is a damn player.
Nothing like love. The same guy he has been nominating evry week since he came in. He is trying to get attention from efe fans or something.

If he scales through eviction you will hear him nominate efe again on monday.

How did he get to knw about your so named efe fans since he has Been in the house from day 1? Efe skipped eviction and he too did.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
You'll see both rightly and wrongly spelt names and message composition for voting as straps. Don't panic, there are usually multiple possible entries for contestants with compound or long names, for a fair ground of judgement...
The correct one is VOTE DEBIE-RISE . However, there'll be many possible entries for her and TTT. All the Best.

Team Efe.
One Love.

janellemonae:

I keep seeing this on the straps. I think it's d wrong order. Her & Tony are losing a lot of votes. I think it's meant to be VOTE DEBIERISE. One word in capitals with no hyphens or spaces.

You can correct me if I'm wrong but I keep seeing this hyphen thing across the tv straps & I understand those vote messages scrolling down there are d votes not entering d database for spelling problems.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
I was kidnapped by Tboss sister, you know the rest.
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:
Best female time t boss grin grin Just one second behind TTT.
Nice, #Team TBOSS#
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:
He couldn't have picked Efe just to gather sympathy votes from his (Efe's) fans not even when Efe is up for eviction...He is doing this as an act of kindness which was why they won their wager.

What is efe fan? They both skipped eviction before so how could he know efe has more fan?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tony Tony full of stories.... Bisola be like .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please T boss was the best performer of the night today, appreciate her with your vote. Just one vote please.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ekseel(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
crowntoro:
you sure? He has always supported TTT
#uhmmmmmm

I hope TTT's desperate actions wont cost him much when he gets outside after BBN

He has always supported SOMA, TTT and EFE. And he is still supporting and canvassing for TTT and EFE. Check his instagram handle. Please note that he is doing more for TTT

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

his thinking faculty is not in the same level with yours...those who have brain in the house knows Efe is a threat....

but why would I even try to make u understand when even if you do..pride won't make you accept...you are just proud like that!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
tdbankplc:

What is efe fan? They both skipped eviction before so how could he know efe has more fan?

Call it a hunch. The reactions from the visitors towards Efe speaks volume too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:
I Knw u no say our fans must talk grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tank u

I was watching other channel

Thnks though
Binchie:

It has started. TBoss and TTT are done.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream

Donbabajay12

to9ine

PrincessKab

cutejude

Threebear

and all of una wey no send us... We greet you. God pass man o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.