Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130483 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

SO IT IS NOW 2 HMS? NO ONLY EFE ANYMORE?

Yes now! Some ppl don't know why they like efe hence they call it grace,

Well as for me Tboss is the underdog and they claim biggie is partial towards her, she's the chosen one etc!

me I call it "grace'

Everyone with their understanding of grace

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
akthedream

Donbabajay12

to9ine

PrincessKab

cutejude

Threebear

and all of una wey no send us... We greet you. God pass man o
YOU SEF GO NAIRALAND PRISON? WELCOME BACK.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
frankfiny:
Well we are not taking the online polls seriously, #TeamTBoss can never feel comfortable because we know what we're up against.. However I think the fake online polls have helped stop the "vote out" stuff cause if Efe fans didn't feel threatened, they would have been voting the other two housemates in a bid to vote out TBoss but now am sure they Dont share their votes anymore .. So we are not deceived at all, we keep voting till Saturday night.
Smart guy.. Good luck!
I'm TeamEfe, yet I prefer Tboss to both Debby-Rise and TTT. Doesn't mean I love Tboss though. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream

Donbabajay12

to9ine

PrincessKab

cutejude

Threebear

and all of una wey no send us... We greet you. God pass man o
lol i forgot about u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wetin u do?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Imjustagirl(f): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

So sad, how can people insult themselves that much. We must pray for them.

Lmao hahahahaha this is seriously hilarious grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017

boss man... nothing does you... na money mataz your boi dey process, man pikin must chop.

Thanks for rallying. OG

Baba mi, I dey where you put me.

I no too get interest in watching long hours again jare,i just set my decoder to auto record BBnaija recaps, and i tune in randomly to check if anything important is happening.

My sister just texted me, telling me this shii is on Nairabet... lwkmd grin

alabi na basterd ah swear.
See you guys during sunday eviction. #peace
Respect man,take care of yourself#onelove

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

I've really been trying to go easy on you, but clearly you are not getting the memo. The next time you quote me with such rudeness again,I will sacrifice this moniker for you, I play dirty, very dirty for your own sake am hoping you respect yourself.
This is the very last time I will warn you.
karma is a bi.tch...see how it pains to be bullied and insulted when you just wana have fun online?

no matter how we pretend, the insults must hurt..

bro no be fight... bu if you wana sacrifice your moniker..bros I no send you! me self my moniker or nairaland don't add anything to my bank account.so I will give it to you hot or cold however you want it...

peace

or

war...I am down for you!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
joycesims:

Yes now! Some ppl don't know why they like efe hence they call it grace,

Well as for me Tboss is the underdog and they claim biggie is partial towards her, she's the chosen one etc!

me I call it "grace'

Everyone with their understanding of grace
THEY ALL GOT GRACE ABEG...
IF THEY WERE ALL PASTORS OR IMAMS... ONLY ONE PERSON WILL WIN.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
machinegundammy:

If you will allow me to enlighten you; that all blogs can be classify as a website but not all websites can be classify as a blog

Oya now. Enlighten me.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
adonismuller:
karma is a bi.tch...see how it pains to be bullied and insulted when you just wana have fun online?

bro no be fight... bu if you wana sacrifice your moniker..bros I no send you! me self my moniker or nairaland don't add anything to my bank account.so I will give it to you hot or cold however you want it...

peace

or

war...I am down for you!
I WILL ADVISE YOU GO TO BED NOW, BEFORE YOU GET DISGRACE AS USUAL..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
purpleprincess:
why? only efe deserves the money?
only Tboss deserves it?

don't let me say things...move on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

She is so sad about it. Lol. I wish she won.
She needed it for validation. Either ways she has really improved.

But that tony winch no be here. If he doesnt go home on sunday night he might win HOH on monday. Cos when he wins he remains on a winning streak for a while.

Hmmm, if TTT stays then Debie might bounce, honestly I don't see Tboss leaving this week(i might be wrong though) and she might even win HOH next week, she has really improved and that's impressive...

The race for survival is between TTT and Debie(i might be wrong on this as well)...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
adonismuller:

peace

or

war...I am down for you!
A child playing with fire will get burned.
You can't bully me nigga, neither can you insult me.You are just distracting me .
You offered peace or war
I pick war. Let's wait and see who comes out unscathed.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

I WILL ADVISE YOU GO TO BED NOW, BEFORE YOU GET DISGRACE AS USUAL..
Don't mind him, he has no idea who he is dealing with.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Papiikush:

at bold grin

Only if you know who I am your notification is as useless as the sound K brings in knife grin

Now let me school you, BUT is a word which serves as an objection to a claim. Since you are Jobless and thoughtless I will ignore your further mentions
really...? English teacher....

so if I say you are handsome "but" a bit ugly,does it mean you are not handsome at all?

people can feel head over Hills in Internet though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
akthedream:

THEY ALL GOT GRACE ABEG...
IF THEY WERE ALL PASTORS OR IMAMS... ONLY ONE PERSON WILL WIN.

Good stuff! They all do
But I picked her because I think she's being prejudiced

Most Nigerians are highly superstitious,they see her now as a witch and avoid her even other HMs fans analyse and say she's probably evil!

If despite all these she can still get good number of votes then she's my underdog!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
toseen7:
Oga Bally, when are you going to win Friday night games?
undecided Behave
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ekseel(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
crowntoro:
you sure? He has always supported TTT
#uhmmmmmm

I hope TTT's desperate actions wont cost him much when he gets outside after BBN

He has always supported SOMA, TTT and EFE. And he is still supporting and canvassing for TTT and EFE. Check his instagram handle. Please note that he is doing more for TTT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Imjustagirl(f): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
frankfiny:
We just need to push her to the finals where #TeamEfe will have to share votes with #TeamBisola and #TeamMarvis... Thats is where you guys will know that this is a game and not old friends reunion parting... You guys should continue doing #Marfe and Gunit

Please don't expose strategies. Let them keep doing what they think is right. Always better to take people unawares
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:
Sincerely if u watch this on tv you can never enjoy it much..

But if u watch online on with a crazy live chat from other viewers.. its hilarious.

Crazy fans everywhere.
Please where do you watch it online
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
We still have some couple of hours to vote for Debie-Rise...

Team Bisola, Bally, Bassey and Neutral(s) help save Debie-Rise...

Think strategy, eliminate competition Vote Debie-Rise...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear:

Don't mind him, he has no idea who he is dealing with.
I DONT THINK THAT GUY IS NORMAL.. HIS REPLIES ARE ALWAYS OFF POINT..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tboss is overrated...nothing special

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Hmmm, if TTT stays then Debie might bounce, honestly I don't see Tboss leaving this week(i might be wrong though) and she might even win HOH next week, she has really improved and that's impressive...

The race for survival is between TTT and Debie(i might be wrong on this as well)...

You maybe right. Tboss isnt leaving soon. Infact i heard her wears sell fast on payporte than every other HMs dress and costume. I like her tho. She brings drama, controversy, tears, gossip.
She is just in a world of her own jare. But she is gonna be lonely as d days go by if she remains in d show. She is already doing a lot of soliloquizing.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
all these 48s when never see knife edge go come nairaland dey form actor....smh!

I dey observe...any "bird when perch on the wrong tree will receive a red stone.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
I think you're the one that should shut up here honestly
Giddyperson:
Tboss should shut up already about her 'one bloody second', it's not like the result could have saved her from eviction. I wish she won tho, she really needs to win something

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hahaa okay bro.. All the best on Sunday
to9ine:

Smart guy.. Good luck!
I'm TeamEfe, yet I prefer Tboss to both Debby-Rise and TTT. Doesn't mean I love Tboss though. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Giel:

Please where you watch it online

Lol. They have blocked us several times and we keep bouncing back. So i may not share on this thread. Because of the minions. They will flood d site and make it slow.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
geekybabe:

Lol. They have blocked us several times and we keep bouncing back. So i may not share on this thread. Because of the minions. They will flood d site and make it slow.

I watch on youtube. Send a pm. I'll edit my post in 5 mins
Sent
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hhahah okay dear, i just want that Marvis girl out next week, she has already counted people that will be in finials without knowing she has no fans
Imjustagirl:

Please don't expose strategies. Let them keep doing what they think is right. Always better to take people unawares

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Threebear and adonismuller, I would advise both of you to create a special thread for your fight o so that this thread won't be unnecessarily long with 'mumu' insults and abuses#smh#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.