Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123823 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Papiikush:

How I wish marvis was actually us with Efe. The confusion in that camp would have been hilarious grin

LOL
That would have been disastrous
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2017
PrincessKab:
Biggie will not stop amazing us. Good stuff...
That's encouraging!
tell me about the biggie applaud, did they sing in the diary room or what ??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Ugosample:

Bobo you are the one talking nonsense so pls keep shut.

Listen and learn.
The only micro organism that can cause cancer in the throat is virus (es) stuffs like HPV and some others.

Which virus dey for woman nipples bikonu?
Nipples that pikin will eventually suck?
If you had said cunninlingus now, I would have understood because down below can harbour viruses that can cause throat cancer.

Mumu
Did you see where I mentioned sucking a dick or veejay or did you skip it?
Learn to read well before jumping into a mention, clearly the only mumu here is you.
Did you miss the part I used probably, do you fully understand the meaning of probably?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2017
We got some few hours left to save the "underdog/underrated" talent in the house...

Please tell your friend to tell someone that knows someone to vote for Debie-Rise...

She needs all the votes she can get, debie deserves one more week...

A vote for Debie-Rise is a vote for "strategy", A vote for Debie-Rise is a vote to eliminate your fav's competition...

Think strategy, eliminate competition Vote for Debie-Rise....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Papiikush:

read my comment again. I didn't say two thousand naira, I said two thousand votes cheesy

You are so pained you can't even read correctly. I am at home come and beat me tongue
The guy is soo full of hate it has blinded his ability to understand simple things.. Niggar cant differentiate 2000 votes from N2000.. Why waste ur time with him..
I thought u guys are meant to be on the same team undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Biggie feeling bassey, debie and bisola, he just gave them an applause...

Good stuff guys...

You see. Those guys are amazing!

Please save debie-rise o!! She cant go just yet!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:26am On Mar 18, 2017
to9ine:

The guy is soo fool of hate it has blinded his ability to understand simple things.. Niggar cant differentiate 2000 votes from N2000.. Why waste ur time with him

It's just hilarious seeing a Nigga fool himself while others are watching grin

Ugosample:

LOL
That would have been disastrous
Don't let us further this conversation before they come all over us like stew on rice. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:26am On Mar 18, 2017
No. In the house, doing their usual freestyle...
Then Biggie gave an applause.

Donbabajay12:

tell me about the biggie applaud, did they sing in the diary room or what ??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2017
to9ine:

The guy is soo fool of hate it has blinded his ability to understand simple things.. Niggar cant differentiate 2000 votes from N2000.. Why waste ur time with him..
I thought u guys are meant to be on the same team undecided
Hate for who exactly, anyone following my post here knows I love TTT so what exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Yeah true.. But the judgemental Nigerians feel his own is the worst.. the house wont be the same without him though
Papiikush:

Even when the others are not as half as good?

Chai... Guys I just learnt a new theory today. "Cancer can be contacted from sucking breast" - Threebear 2017 grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2017
PrincessKab:
No. In the house, doing their usual freestyle...
Then Biggie gave an applause.

oh thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2017
akthedream:

MOUTH DON START

WAS THAT NOT YOUR POST EARLIER TODAY?
EFE FANS DON TIRE ME grin
Akthedreamer I certainly know u are smarter than this.. Don't tell me u are one of those people that believe the polls is directly connected to big brother Naija..I don't have time to explain. Go back, look at what I quoted. If u don't understand, I'm sorry I can't help you..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Did you see where I mentioned sucking a dick or veejay or did you skip it?
Learn to read well before jumping into a mention, clearly the only mumu here is you.
Did you miss the part I used probably, do you fully understand the meaning of probably?

Even the probably makes Zero sense, and this is the comment expected from a motor park tout and not someone who went to school.

If there was such, won't all babies eventually die? as it's the sane nipple that we all sucked

Or the "germs" miraculously disappear when a woman gives birth

Na wa for you

From this statement, I'd wager that your IQ score cannot make up to one minuite MTN to MTN call

Akpamu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2017
PrincessKab:
Biggie will not stop amazing us. Good stuff...
That's encouraging!

Once again, give details. When its efe we will hear everything.

So guys, bisola debie-rise and bassey were making music. Bisola singing and bassey and debie interchanged on the guitar and drums.

After singing biggie applauded them. Their reaction showed they didn't know they were being watched. They were so excited. Now these are the real people.

Not the ones that keep echoing that they are 'real' without anything to show it.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2017
pls vote for Debie-Rise, help save her do not be decieved in ttt picking efe in case of last last. it might be tru task and nt voting. biggy cn change anytime. vote Debie-Rise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by CuteMaryJ: 12:31am On Mar 18, 2017
PrincessKab:
Can't remember the last time TTT had a personal long convo with TBoss. He's been on that for some minutes nau.
Hmmm...what's happening?

Nigga thinks anyone among the nominated, but him, will be going home, and so he/she could mobilise people to vote for him when they get out there? Especially to Efe that he nominated?(Cos his no 1 guess of the person leaving might be Efe).
Or Nigga trying to warm up to build back the burnt bridges so as not to be nominated on Monday?
He and Bisola were together and talked deep at different times of the day for so long today(Something that's been fading since sometime now)...
Now, it's TBoss...
Okay ooo...we'll be watching. tongue
Finally, someone with sense on nairaland!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2017
geekybabe:

You see. Those guys are amazing!

Please save debie-rise o!! She cant go just yet!!
I want her to get a good lawyer after this show,she should resolve every f*cking "ish" she's having with her f*cking record label to avoid further f*cking stories that may hinder her progression in this f*cking world.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:31am On Mar 18, 2017
After gossiping and mocking other housemates you see this nigga reading bible at the end of the day.

He is truly representing Nigeria I've got to say the truth bro grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2017
Bisola, back on TTT's bed...
Shiit! I could almost bet this might never happen again. I dey shame for some women sometimes. We could easily give in to be played... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Which two figures are you talking about?... Haba..I said this before, someone that can reason with his kidney wont mind reasoning with his Anus should the need arise
giwish:

and u reasoning wit ur brain cannot sum up 2-digit figures,,,,u dnt jst post tins without glancing tru
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Bisola at it again, damn shey the gal no sabi body language ni

Why gum yourself to someone trying to break free from you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
Yeah true.. But the judgemental Nigerians feel his own is the worse... the house wont be the same without him though

Tony and bisola are the only ones keeping the fire burning...Bally is my second best Fav but Nigga is too quiet to keep the house burning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2017
CuteMaryJ:
Finally, someone with sense on nairaland!
You must be f*cking high on cheap noodles,must you display your f*cking hypocrisy to the public.To whom brain is given,common sense is expected...smhhhh!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 12:36am On Mar 18, 2017
PrincessKab:
Hmmm...
I noticed TTT has been trying to merge the bridge between him and the group since his nomination on Monday. He first started by telling Bisola he needed to talk to her... then, they spoke for long that night...Since then, his closeness to Bisola has been getting better unlike last week and 2 weeks ago that Bisola was getting detached from him and he was indifferent.
And Bisola mentioned it to Marvis that he knows he's using them to play game.
This night again, he chose Efe...

Hmmm...Guy calculates... He's gaming really...
In as much as it's glaring to the viewers, I only hope he he stays on Sunday! It will be too heartbreaking and shocking to him and the HMs...Cos he's at the top of his game right now.

This suspense though! Wish Sunday can just come and go... angry

The guy is a master game player. Since nomination day he kept saying "for me to be on the chopping board,that means I'm playing the game well and I'm a threat to those nominating me"...but seriously being nominated has its own risk,who wouldn't want to be in Bally's position? (But Bally sef needs to test the strength of his fan base). 3t is really trying to merge that bridge.

If 3t enter diary room now ,expose his marital status and explain the reasons for his actions..only to biggie and viewers,his game will totally change within the twinkling of an eye. E just the pain me say the guy might be evicted on sunday,if not.... his staying till finals for make the game tight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:37am On Mar 18, 2017
sirfee:
Weldone sir mr sex professor,what about fingering...any side effect(lol)

According to Threebear 2017 - Fingering causes leprosy grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Gifty was doing the same but that wasnt considered during her eviction
Papiikush:

Tony and bisola are the only ones keeping the fire burning...Bally is my second best Fav but Nigga is too quiet to keep the house burning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 18, 2017
to9ine:

I still believe someone is manipulating the polls to favour Boss lady. I believe the margin is wider that the polls show.

Yes I think so too. The polls have no value if they're not conducted honestly. Ordinarily, each entry signifies one person's voting interest, and that person would then go and vote as many times as he has strength for, via approved channels (wechat and SMS with multiple sims). But I think people are now driving the polling numbers up by aggressively voting on the polls with multiple sims. That's just redundant.

It just confuses things. That's how Kemen trailed with 7% with 2 days to go, and ended up on 13% over night, leap frogging Uriel and Debie. It didn't reflect in the actual votes, he was still in last place.

I believe that TBoss is safe, but she probably is still about 10% behind Efe in legit polls. It was stable for a while at 40/30. So keep voting. As for Debie......

NO REST FOR RISE-NATION, WE HAVE WORK TO DO

VOTE DEBIE-RISE

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Oga Sirfe, sincw when did people start getting high on cheap noddles? undecided
sirfee:
You must be f*cking high on cheap noodles,must you display your f*cking hypocrisy to the public.To whom brain is given,common sense is expected...smhhhh!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bisola, back on TTT's bed...
Shiit! I could almost bet this might never happen again. I dey shame for some women sometimes. We could easily give in to be played... angry

Bisola is in love she doesn't want to look stupid, since the guy continues to deny her at very chance he has...

I really liked what efe and gang did to her in the morning calling her out as regards her "love" situation with TTT...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
Gifty was doing the same but that wasnt considered during her eviction

Gifty was annoyingly fake. She is not even perfectly fake she is just remarkably dumb. Check her other interviews on TV grin

But I was moved by her recent interview when she talked about the mistakes she made with her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2017
to9ine:

Akthedreamer I certainly know u are smarter than this.. Don't tell me u are one of those people that believe the polls is directly connected to big brother Naija..I don't have time to explain. Go back, look at what I quoted. If u don't understand, I'm sorry I can't help you..
WE KNEW IT ISN'T CONNECTED WITH BBN...BUT YOU PEOPLE BELIEVED IT WHENEVER IT SHOWS EFE IS LEADING... BUT DISCREDITED IT WHEN THE POLL WAS AGAINST YOUR LORD EFE.. I HAVE NOTICED THE SAME THING WITH FRIDAY PAYPORTE CHALLENGE..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Hate for who exactly, anyone following my post here knows I love TTT so what exactly is your point?
Like I said, u can't understand simple things.. How does what I wrote relate with TTT.. How does the difference between 2000 votes and N2000 correlate with Ttt.Get the help u need asap..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.