Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123525 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 18, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Bisola is in love she doesn't want to look stupid, since the guy continues to deny her at very chance he has...

I really liked what efe and gang did to her in the morning calling her out as regards her "love" situation with TTT...
BISOLA KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING.... SHE WONT SLEEP THERE TONIGHT... I THINK SHE IS THE ONE USING TONY..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Ugosample:

Even the probably makes Zero sense, and this is the comment expected from a motor park tout and not someone who went to school.

If there was such, won't all babies eventually die? as it's the sane nipple that we all sucked

Or the "germs" miraculously disappear when a woman gives birth

Na wa for you

From this statement, I'd wager that your IQ score cannot make up to one minuite MTN to MTN call

Akpamu
Nigga I never said all breasts leads to cancer, I said unhygienic can most likely cause throat cancer. The example with the kids who suck breast makes zero sense because I never stated that every breast on a woman must cause cancer, did you even read what I wrote.
A woman might have an infected nipple or she just doesn't wash her breast well enough, that could trigger some infections if you are constantly sucking it and the likelihood of cancer cannot be exempted because even till today, no one knows all the causes of cancer.

You are clearly ignorant as you're arrogant. HPV is not the only cause of throat cancer.

Drinking heavily causes it.

Addictive smoking also causes it.

Some scientist even believe, that sucking of infected or dirty nipples can cause throat cancer, though the research is inconclusive it makes logical sense. If breast milk can transmit HIV why can't it cause cancer?

Go and educate yourself, clearly you still have a lot to learn.

While breast sucking is very beneficial to women health wise it hardly serves any purpose for men except for pleasure.

And I didn't say all Women's breast has germs, I referenced the unhygienic ones and the infected once too.
If you had one tenth of my IQ,you would probably be in a better place in life.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Bisola is in love she doesn't want to look stupid, since the guy continues to deny her at very chance he has...

I really liked what efe and gang did to her in the morning calling her out as regards her "love" situation with TTT...

And ThintallFoolishTony keeps playing along. Cuddling and romancing free of charge. Later he will say they have an understanding.

Thank God marvis called bisola for massage. If not..baba go dey chop kiss and romance dey go

Ttt you better win d 25million in your dreams. Desperado.

Some pple will now say his wife is in support of this.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:45am On Mar 18, 2017
So biased fans said Tony was all up on Bisola because of votes. What's happening right now Uh?

He is over her shey? Mtchewwww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:47am On Mar 18, 2017
to9ine:

Like I said, u can't understand simple things.. How does what I wrote relate with TTT.. How does the difference between 2000 votes and N2000 correlate with Ttt.Get the help u need asap..
Nigga are you high?
My response to him was in respect of his assertion that he dropped 2000 votes for TTT. So how doesn't it relate to TTT?
Are you sure you are all there? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:48am On Mar 18, 2017
geekybabe:

And ThintallFoolishTony keeps playing along. Cuddling and romancing free of charge. Later he will say they have an understanding.

Thank God marvis called bisola for massage. If not..baba go dey chop kiss and romance dey go

Ttt you better win d 25million in your dreams. Desperado.

Some pple will now say his wife is in support of this.

I don't understand you guys. Are you his wife?

Did she call you to inform you about her displeasure?

Is she not supporting him on Instagram and Twitter?

I can't pinpoint what your situation is with that last comment.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Lol But she was fun to watch, you cant deny that
Papiikush:

Gifty was annoyingly fake. She is not even perfectly fake she is just remarkably dumb. Check her other interviews on TV grin

But I was moved by her recent interview when she talked about the mistakes she made with her marriage.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Tony and bisola are the only ones keeping the fire burning...Bally is my second best Fav but Nigga is too quiet to keep the house burning.
I'm a pro Bally but you are absolutely correct,Tony and Bisola are the best Hms so far.Bally is too quiet because he is an introvert but the only problem I have with him is his non-chalant attitude,he is not giving us his best.He's extremely careful and too calculative which is not good for the game.I'm not against TTT because we are living in a free world(this is 21st century abeg) but the only mistake he made was his negligence.

First thing first,don't ever play yourself.He played himself by denying his family on intercontinental forum which is very bad,it is against our traditions,norms and values.I'm not hating him for frolicking with Bisola or tboss but he erred based on logistics;blood is thicker than water(the rules are always the rules).

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:50am On Mar 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Yes I think so too. The polls have no value if they're not conducted honestly. Ordinarily, each entry signifies one person's voting interest, and that person would then go and vote as many times as he has strength for, via approved channels (wechat and SMS with multiple sims). But I think people are now driving the polling numbers up by aggressively voting on the polls with multiple sims. That's just redundant.

It just confuses things. That's how Kemen trailed with 7% with 2 days to go, and ended up on 13% over night, leap frogging Uriel and Debie. It didn't reflect in the actual votes, he was still in last place.

I believe that TBoss is safe, but she probably is still about 10% behind Efe in legit polls. It was stable for a while at 40/30. So keep voting. As for Debie......

NO REST FOR RISE-NATION, WE HAVE WORK TO DO

VOTE DEBIE-RISE

It's going to be a close call between TTT, Tboss and Debie, I feel efe will take atleast 40% of the total vote(i might be wrong though) while the rest will have struggle for the remaining 60%,....

To ascertain safety the rest needs atleast 21% of the total votes, and I really hope its Debie-Rise that gets it...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Bisola at it again, damn shey the gal no sabi body language ni

Why gum yourself to someone trying to break free from you
NA NO KNOW ANYTHING.... THIS IS A GAME.. NOBODY SUPPOSE WASTE OO.. THE MORE FRIENDS YOU KEEP THE BETTER FOR YOU..
SHE DON FIND WAY CLINCH WITH DEBIE, BASSEY AND BALLY.. SHE CANT JUST LOOSE TONY LIKE THAT NA..
ANYBODY WEY DEM NOMINATE NOW FOR GO OOO.
IMAGINE NEXT'S WEEK NOMINATED HMS FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION TO BE BISOLA, EFE AND TBOSS? APRIL 9 NO FAR O

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 12:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Nigga I never said all breasts leads to cancer, I said unhygienic can most likely cause throat cancer. The example with the kids who suck breast makes zero sense because I never stated that every breast on a woman must cause cancer, did you even read what I wrote.
A woman might have an infected nipple or she just doesn't wash her breast well enough, that could trigger some infections if you are constantly sucking it and the likelihood of cancer cannot be exempted because even till today, no one knows all the causes of cancer.

You are clearly ignorant as you're arrogant. HPV is not the only cause of throat cancer.

Some scientist even believe, that sucking of infected or dirty nipples can cause throat cancer, though the research is inconclusive it makes logical sense. If breast milk can transmit HIV why can't it cause cancer?

While breast sucking is very beneficial to women health wise it hardly serves any purpose for men except for pleasure.

And I didn't say all Women's breast has germs, I referenced the unhygienic ones and the infected once too.

The remarks that others give about you is what you are manifesting here.

Anyways I'm done with this convo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2017
But Biggie is just twisting their brains, he was only up for nomination 3 times, not 4 or 5 times, but was saved the first time. Hence, TTT has only been up for eviction once before now, 'twas supposed to be twice, but he was saved by Efe, the then HOH. So, people only voted for him once, and then, Efe's fans splitted votes for him and Marvis, but I guess most of Bisola's fans voted for Marvis cos of the family controversy, which was why Marvis' polled higher than him, and this was a day before he nominated Efe.
So, this is the 2nd time he'll be up for eviction, offered to us viewers to vote...
At your 2nd paragraph though, I doubt that can happen cos he doesn't know what's going on put here, and wouldn't ever imagine other people may have more fans than him aside Bisola, cos truly, if not cos of these controversies he'll be no doubt one of the strongest 3. By tomorrow, we'll know what's up anyway.

Dynamite02:

The guy is a master game player. Since nomination day he kept saying "for me to be on the chopping board,that means I'm playing the game well and I'm a threat to those nominating me"...but seriously being nominated has its own risk,who wouldn't want to be in Bally's position? (But Bally sef needs to test the strength of his fan base). 3t is really trying to merge that bridge.

If 3t enter diary room now ,expose his marital status and explain the reasons for his actions..only to biggie and viewers,his game will totally change within the twinkling of an eye. E just the pain me say the guy might be evicted on sunday,if not.... his staying till finals for make the game tight
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol But she was fun to watch, you cant deny that

She stopped being fun to watch when she started with the whole "who is BankyW bullshìt"

sirfee:
I'm a pro Bally but you are absolutely correct,Tony and Bisola are the best Hms so far.Bally is too quiet because he is an introvert but the only problem I have with him is his non-chalant attitude,he is not giving us his best.He's extremely careful and too calculative which is not good for the game.I'm not against TTT because we are living in a free world(this is 21st century abeg) but the only mistake he made was his negligence.

First thing first,don't ever play yourself.He played himself by denying his family on intercontinental forum which is very bad,it is against our traditions,norms and values.I'm not hating him for frolicking with Bisola or tboss but he erred based on logistics;blood is thicker than water(the rules are always the rules).

Only an insane person will not endorse this comment...but don't be surprised if you see others saying rubbish. Alot of insane monikers flying around grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 12:53am On Mar 18, 2017
TTT used Bisola to gain popularity,and since he withdrew from her ,his game/personality has gone into recession.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Tony don vex grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:54am On Mar 18, 2017
akthedream:

BISOLA KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING.... SHE WONT SLEEP THERE TONIGHT... I THINK SHE IS THE ONE USING TONY..

I just hope so, for the sake of her game...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:54am On Mar 18, 2017
akthedream:

WE KNEW IT ISN'T CONNECTED WITH BBN...BUT YOU PEOPLE BELIEVED IT WHENEVER IT SHOWS EFE IS LEADING... BUT DISCREDITED IT WHEN THE POLL WAS AGAINST YOUR LORD EFE.. I HAVE NOTICED THE SAME THING WITH FRIDAY PAYPORTE CHALLENGE..
Bros, u have known me too long on this thread to think I'm fooled by polls. There is a poll that puts Efe up by 67% but I know its most likely bullshit. The most credible poll so far has been from big brother.net,. Yet last weeks results showed some large disparity in actual votes.

I believe Efe fans after seeing TBoss take the lead, went to the polls to influence it..that's what I was commending..

Its funny some people think when they vote on WEchat it reflects in the polls.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:55am On Mar 18, 2017
CuteMaryJ:
Just imagine this idiot of a fellow. Bloody fvck as$ niggvr. Waste of sp€rm and space. Look at this bored bastard. Product of an@l s£x with dead brain cells.
Lol,the true definition of who you are...weldone for explaining yourself to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2017
citiq:
TTT used Bisola to gain popularity,and since he withdrew from her ,his game/personality has gone into recession.

This is one of those nairalanders watching big brother Nigeria on nairaland.

Next time don talk. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Papiikush:

She stopped being fun to watch when she started with the whole "who is BankyW bullshìt"

Only an insane person will not endorse this comment...but don't be surprised if you see others saying rubbish. Alot of insane monikers flying around grin
Lol,I just replied one...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 18, 2017
CuteMaryJ:
Just imagine this idiot of a fellow. Bloody fvck as$ niggvr. Waste of sp€rm and space. Look at this bored bastard. Product of an@l s£x with dead brain cells.
NA WA OOO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Ugosample:

The remarks that others give about you is what you are manifesting here.

Anyways I'm done with this convo
Of course you are done, you have no point to begin with. This night do me a favour, go and carry out a research about throat cancer, check all the verified and unverified causes.
And the next time you see a nursing mother, who quickly rushes home and ask Nkechi or Ada please bring water for me let me wash my breast before I feed junior, ask her please why she washes it.
Next time you want to contradict me, make sure you show up with enough knowledge.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Bisola is now with bally... But when it was Gifty we called her a Hoe smiley

Tony is trying to gain Efe's trust Cuz he is aware Efe doesn't like Tboss.

Is this a conspiracy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Papiikush:

This is one of those nairalanders watching big brother Nigeria on nairaland.

Next time don talk. grin

Truth is better, sorry it pained u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:58am On Mar 18, 2017
This bbn tho
TtT gossips about Tboss to efe. Evrything she and Tboss discussed earlier..he told efe.
Abeg. I don tire for this gossiping cycle.
Make i go sleep.
Remember to vote Debie-rise!! she deserves to stay in the house..

Team Bassey.. you know what to do. Team Bisola keeo debie-rise in the house so we can have more music made..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Threebear:

I don't suck breast ,it is unhygienic and will probably give you throat cancer later on in life.
Guy can u simply accept u wrote nonsense even though what u might have thought was not what u wrote down.
U said it is unhygienic to suck breast.
Now u are saying, some breasts are unhygienic. Mr man simply accept u wrote the wrong thing and save us all this grammar and IQ bants

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 1:00am On Mar 18, 2017
sirfee:

Here we go....
Norms and tradition bla bla bla
That's being sentimental.

Besides, if he had said that he was married with children, don't you think that the way the house mates will treat him will be very very different?
He will be constrained in that house, and that would not be good for his game.

Besides, many house mates would have been nominating him for eviction week in, week out, so that he should "go and join his family, his wife and kids miss him" and all that rubbish

So I understand TTT very well on why he did that.
He should have not gone too extreme tho, knowing the mumu country that he comes from and how many will judge him afterwards

But it's fine

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 18, 2017
geekybabe:
This bbn tho
TtT gossips about Tboss to efe. Evrything she and Tboss discussed earlier..he told efe.
Abeg. I don tire for this gossiping cycle.
Make i go sleep.
Remember to vote Debie-rise!! she deserves to stay in the house..

Team Bassey.. you know what to do. Team Bisola keeo debie-rise in the house so we can have more music made..
LOL... GOSSIP IS PART OF THE GAME... IF THEY DON'T GOSSIP, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING OFF CAMERA(BBN CANT SHOW ALL THE SCENES AT ONCE) ..?
PLEASE ALLOW THEM GOSSIP BIKO.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:02am On Mar 18, 2017
I think Tony's case is a situation whereby the Player played himself
Papiikush:
Bisola is now with bally... But when it was Gifty we called her a Hoe smiley

Tony is trying to gain Efe's trust Cuz he is aware Efe doesn't like Tboss.

Is this a conspiracy? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:02am On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
Oga Sirfe, sincw when did people start getting high on cheap noddles? undecided
Lol,the recession is the main factor for their cluelessness,unfortunately this highness is resulting to bipolar.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:03am On Mar 18, 2017
to9ine:

Guy can u simply accept u wrote nonsense even though what u might have thought was not what u wrote down.
U said it is unhygienic to suck breast.
Now u are saying, some breasts are unhygienic. Mr man simply accept u wrote the wrong thing and save us all this grammar and IQ bants
Unhygienic to suck breast and some breast are unhygienic are two very different things. Jeez.
Everyone knows eating another person's ass is unhygienic, but some girls have very fresh nice smelling ass that makes you want to eat it.
Is the practice unhygienic
The answer is a big yes!!
Is this girl in question ass unhygienic
The answer is a big No.

What is it that you don't understand, do I have to come down to your level before you can get my point? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.