Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3112683 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Who are you voting for?
Lol, very important question..

#EfeForTheMoney

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by lee818(f): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
right way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Lol, very important question..

#EfeForTheMoney
I can't help you then.
Delete your we chat
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

You know the rules, no personal attacks on fellow Nairalanders. I didn't attack you or anyone I gave my opinion about Efe which didn't break any rule then you attack me personally and my family.
Why didn't you attack t boss to even the odds.
You preach about hatred, yet you involve my household you know nothing about .
Even if you stopped at me, I would have been more lenient but now I can't let this go.

You think Nairaland is paying my bills? grin
Being lenient? cheesy
Very funny.... You can always report I don't care.
My prayer for you is always to get whatever you wish Efe in reality.
All what you wished him God will pay you and your household back in multiple folds.
Amen!!!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
nawa this nairaland fighter and celebrity wana b don't even have a life outside nairaland.....always refreshing browser waiting for new people to quote...24 hours he is on nairaland..

no wonder he is always depressed, Hating on Efe and his fans...

small time he will say he own a big hospital in India where he treats breast sucking cancer patients...

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vivipop:
I couldn't upload all. Actually, that is ten SMS votes and five WeChat votes, totalling five hundred and ten(510) votes within five minutes.It's not even up to one tenth of the votes I've pumped in for my darling Efe since this week. I chose to rally for new numbers from my friends instead of reading through 100 pages of your insults and vile comments. At this point, you can start dancing for joy.

#IstandwithEfe

Good one sis, just keep voting. Sunday is a day of marvelous revelations

#teamEfe

#teamvotemoretalkless

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vanessa88:

Happy Birthday...God bless you and increase you on all sides.. Have a splendid day

Thanks for your beautiful wishes love! I did have a splendid day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
You're a real Boss dear... Thanks.. We never give up.. Thats the spirit

#BossNation
lee818:
right way
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

I can't help you then.
Delete your we chat
Seems Like you're mistaken.. I wasn't the one who asked how to use wechat ooo..

I'm only buttressing your question...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Efe's fans are so immature.
People insult t boss here on daily basis
They call her tokumbo
They call her pig
They call her Romanian cow
And post unflattering pictures all over here.
Do I go and insult their parents?
Do I attack them personally?
Nope.
You people have no self control, if a post upsets you then fuckin don't reply to it.
How can old men and women act like children.
Gosh.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:
Anybody still doubting that Bisola is stronger than Efe is on a long thing. People are starting to realize Efe is useless and brings nothing to the table.
I just pray TTT is not evicted because if he is, then we might as well hand over the money to Bisola. His fans will switch to her and girl will get her head back in the game.
I really pity you team Efe, your wickedness will bring about his down fall and I can't wait till it unravels.
I would rather have one daughter like Bisola than have four sons like the useless, hopeless, pathetic Efe.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=UgojiC post=54675510][/quote] Awwwwww...Thanks a bunch..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammyllare:

You think Nairaland is paying my bills? grin
Being lenient? cheesy
Very funny.... You can always report I don't care.
My prayer for you is always to get whatever you wish Efe in reality.
All what you wished him God will pay you and your household back in multiple folds.
Amen!!!
I won't report you, but you will wish I did. Your name is Christopher right. Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
to9ine:
Happy birthday Vivipop! God bless
Thanks dear. God bless you too.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by lee818(f): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
You're a real Boss dear... Thanks.. We never give up.. Thats the spirit

#BossNation

I will never give up on her!!! never judge a book by its cover!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Seems Like you're mistaken.. I wasn't the one who asked how to use wechat ooo..

I'm only buttressing your question...
You all are basically the same to me, I don't really read your names.
So my apologies.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
mophe01:
Happy birthday viviPOP

In Efe we trust
Thank you Mophe.
#WestandwithEfe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
adonismuller:
nawa this nairaland fighter and celebrity wana b don't even have a life outside nairaland.....always refreshing browser waiting new people to quote...24 hours his on nairaland..

small time he will say he own a big hospital in India where he treats breast sucking cancer patients...
God bless you bro.... Let him continue, whatever one sow he will reap.
All his hatred on a fellow human being whom he doesn't even know God will pay him back and revisit it on his household.
You can always dislike one but not to hate.... Always wishing him badluck.
If that boy pray that God should destroy all the family of his enemies who doesn't wish him well am certain this Nairaland e-fighter will share from the prayer
#efenation

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
[s]
Threebear:
Anybody still doubting that Bisola is stronger than Efe is on a long thing. People are starting to realize Efe is useless and brings nothing to the table.
I just pray TTT is not evicted because if he is, then we might as well hand over the money to Bisola. His fans will switch to her and girl will get her head back in the game.
I really pity you team Efe, your wickedness will bring about his down fall and I can't wait till it unravels.
I would rather have one daughter like Bisola than have four sons like the useless, hopeless, pathetic Efe.
[/s] undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
adonismuller:
nawa this nairaland fighter and celebrity wana b don't even have a life outside nairaland.....always refreshing browser waiting for new people to quote...24 hours he is on nairaland..

Hahahahahahaha.
That was indeed funny.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Who are you voting for?
why did you ask?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammyllare:

All his hatred on a fellow human being whom he doesn't even know God will pay him back and revisit it on his household.
If that boy pray that God should destroy all the family of his enemies who doesn't wish him well am certain this Nairaland e-fighter will share from the prayer
#efenation
Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Happy Birthday Vivipop, We Team Efe wishes you long life and prosperity in riches and good health. Many happy returns!

#TeamEfe
My Lovelies, my beautiful and handsome team mates! With your good wishes, I am sure I'm gonna have an amazing, awesome, super, fantastic year full of many new adventures and greater heights. Thank you all.
#WestandwithEfe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vivipop:
Thanks for your beautiful wishes love! I did have a splendid day.
Happy belated Birthday, sorry it came late .......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammyllare:

#efenation
please don't be too hard on him...he is sad and don't have a life outside here...dat is why he is always here scavenging on happy people..

just let him be,this is the only place he can be happy..don't you notice how he is so serious about ban and reporting...
?

please use ur time well in voting for Efe...

TeamEfe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

I won't report you, but you will wish I did. Your name is Christopher right. Ok
cheesy grin... Start thinking because I know you are afraid already.
Thinking if God truly pay you back the way you wished him all the bad things then you are finished!!!
But I won't stop praying that single prayer for you
No one has ever insulted, hated any of the HMs as you do daily

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
Gunit is just doing Tag team...we dont even know their individual fan Base.. One thing am sure is Bisola is not that strong, i dont know anybody that is Bisola's fan without being Efe fan

U sure she's not strong? Ur right abt sharing a fan base. Dts d problem wt all dt gunit nonsense.

I like both bisola & efe. I'll be voting bisola in d finals. Don't mind if either of them or bassey wins though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ndifereke:
Happy birthday to the pretty, lovely, intelligent and graceful Vivipop. May your blessings be limitless like your charismatic smile. May your joy be unending like your love. Where others toil, you shall excel with no stress. God bless your new age. Cheers. smiley
A resounding Amen!!! OK now I'm blushing already. Thank you Ndifereke, I'm still in awe of your intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vivipop:
My Lovelies, my beautiful and handsome team mates! With your good wishes, I am sure I'm gonna have an amazing, awesome, super, fantastic year full of many new adventures and greater heights. Thank you all.
#WestandwithEfe
Happy birthday in arears dear, sorry it's coming late
May God continually increase you and bless your good heart!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
crowntoro:
Guys, this wechat app is not user friendly at all
I have had the one on my phone for almost a year now so it was easy for me so I Got a friend's phone and I wanted to use it to vote and I couldn't find my way around it because I just downloaded the app
Anyone that can be of help pls?

Explain the process from the scratch when you just download wechat

Please go to Contacts - New Friends - and search for AfricaMagictv to add them to your friends list
Then begin the process of verifying your number as prompted.

Well done, dear.

Vote Debie-Rise

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammyllare:

cheesy grin... Start thinking because I know you are afraid already.
Thinking if God truly pay you back the way you wished him all the bad things then you are finished!!!
But I won't stop praying that single prayer for you
No one has ever insulted, hated any of the HMs as you do daily
OK. Bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.