Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125641 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
I know you like efe... But think about it, wont it be such a shame if after having thousands of followers on Instagram, she gets 5% of votes in the finals... It will be such a big shame... And she will feel let down honesty.. You should consider giving her some votes in the finals... Efe already has enough fans who will vote him. But for Bisola... I doubt if she will get more that 5% if all of u should vote efe and am not sure if she will appreciate that when she comes out of the house... Such a shame dear... 5%? Ahh!! such a big shame
queenola1:
I like Bisola too. I give her my votes to Win Voice Nigeria or Gulder Ultimate search. But EFE takes all my money @ d final. All dis my weekly voting for efe are petty compared to the Votes I will pour out @ d finals for Him. For all I know Big brother is a reality show and Efe was just dat realistic for me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
akthedream:

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?.....
YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES$WITH DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS) ON A SINGLE WECHAT APP..
I JUST GAVE DEBIE-RISE ANOTHER 300 WECHAT VOTES
at the point where I am supposed to validate my phone number, it's saying that I have exceeded my SMS limit though I have been trying it since morning but since SMS wasn't sent to my phone, I tried it again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Poundofdeath:
Evil little witch that will grow up to suck all dicks suckable.
Threebear cheesy grin
Thank you for showing the face of my little angel
Pray your family ever witness to have such love in their home

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
I know you like efe... But think about it, wont it be such a shame if after having thousands of followers on Instagram, she gets 5% of votes in the finals... It will be such a big shame... And she will feel let down honesty.. You should consider giving her some votes in the finals... Efe already has enough fans who will vote him. But for Bisola... I doubt if she will get more that 5% if all of u should vote efe and am not sure if she will appreciate that when she comes out of the house... Such a shame dear... 5%? Ahh!! such a big shame
Lol focus on voting for TBoss for tomorrow she's counting on you, Bisola will be ok wink

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
janellemonae:

I don't think I'm an ashawo though. undecided

you don't think bawo grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
The show is so boring now. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammyllare:

Threebear cheesy grin
Thank you for showing the face of my little angel
Pray your family ever witness to have such love in their home
Your family is beautiful, such a cute daughter smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
HandsomeJude:
bisola and bally cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

am i the only one that thinks that she is using him to make ttt jealous

when they were alone , she didnt try anything or make any move towards him , now she is forming love cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i see thru u bigteethsola
. Bisola actually thinks TTT cares. I also noticed d same. She's really thinking dat mayb outside d house she and 3T wld sure hook up. I guess dats y she is stiil trying her luck wit TTT despite all d negative vibes from 3T
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oboy i no understand you oo, are you talking about binary numbers or what?...Is your brain functioning on default? What is really wrong with you?...I think I may need to open your skull with a Chainsaw so that we can see what's really inside there.. Probably fermented poo
giwish:

another show of ur stupidity,,,,i wrote "if u cant sum up 2-digit figures!"do we need to start analysing hw stupid u are b4 u agree......m nt quoting u again.not evryone with a brain make use of it,and u jst a case study!peace
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
1bkaye:

Such a beautiful family.
How can anyone do this?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ugosample:

this is very bad of you
Threebear is acting let him act!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
1bkaye:

Thank you dear.... Am humbled
Where the wicked sort our fall, God always lift us up
Just let Threebear continue his act grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammyllare:

Maybe you think I have four hands. I have nothing to do with this.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Such a beautiful family.
How can anyone do this?
Smiles, cheesy grin
Are you disappointed am being praised and appreciated by people?
Don't be... A desparate and wicked soul like yours usually have their bad ending!!
I belong to where no one can pull me down.
The same way you show so much hate towards Efe and God keeps blessing him.
Maybe I also need your hate to attain the next level in my career grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hahahaha TBoss will be fine, we're voting her massively....i am just concerned about the recent happenings, i want everybody to go home happy on the final day, not with the shame of 5%..Please make sure this doesnt happen...it wont be a good story to tell the people she left at home for 78 days grin
1bkaye:

Lol focus on voting for TBoss for tomorrow she's counting on you, Bisola will be ok wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammyllare:

Apooda ni bobo yen .....Alayebaje ni

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

cheesy grin
Can the wicked always hide?
By their fruits we shall know them!!
Your guilt won't let you admit.
That means you still have a conscience that made you feel you did something bad
grin cheesy.. All the same thank you for the free publicity

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ndifereke:
[s][/s]
You got bored by him grin cheesy
Smiles.... He is trying to create his own profile of me
I keep smiling.
He is a kid!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Apooda ni bobo yen .....Alayebaje ni
Oti pe ti MO to mo
Smiles.... I believe he inherited such wickedness from his dead parents.
But all the same may God forgive his dead parent and grant them eternal rest. Amen!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Unfollow Africamagictv and re-add. Then, try again. Though, it may persist, it's phone network. It happened to me with one of my lines the very 2nd week of BBN, but I got the text when I tried again the week after then...
I hope this helps! Hope you'll get the text. All the Best. Do have a great weekend.

Team Efe.
One Love.

crowntoro:
at the point where I am supposed to validate my phone number, it's saying that I have exceeded my SMS limit though I have been trying it since morning but since SMS wasn't sent to my phone, I tried it again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammyllare:

Oti pe ti MO to mo
But all the same may God forgive his dead parent and grant them eternal rest. Amen!!!
grin
I give up ... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Housemates just got their costumes for tonight's party..
Native attires, really lovely...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Smiles.. Don't worry because the hand that did such God is already working on it.
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammyllare:

Oti pe ti MO to mo
grin
I won't reply any of your insults.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I give up ... grin grin

cheesy grin cool
Or do you think differently?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oya,I DON show ,let's not get tired ...All #Efenationality.Let's continue doing what we know how to do best(Vote till BB Auditor gets tired to counting #Team Efe Vote.

#Captain Nippple All the way ..#TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

I won't reply any of your insults.
Did I insult you?
I was referring to the person that gave myself and my family a free publicity!!!
Since you weren't the person why do you seem pained? cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.