Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115979 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Abeg when party de start?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

If you don't know what started a beef, don't jump in. sad
This wouldn't be the first time this guy has cursed out people's parents, the other day he told vedah that her and her mother will die in Yoruba. Am disappointed you people will support him just because you belong to the same team. I try very much to keep people's family out of my posts and I expect you people do the same. Go through his posts and see he is always cursing out someone's family.
Am glad he was humbled today, hopefully he has heart his lessons.

LOL all for bbn, a show that'll end soon. My dear, forget inconsequential people smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol Marvis too got above 40% sometime ago.. But look what happened last time..she was struggling with 11%.. Meanwhile Bisola fans claimed to have voted Marvis

Bisola fans + Marvis fans = 11%

Bisola fans - Marvis fans = 5% or highest 6%
Why u carry Bisola matter for head like GALA... I b bisola supporter and i neva vote marvis for once... I only vote for only deserving housemate anytime bisola is not up for eviction...We Bisola fans no dey shout...we no b noise maker like some fans... wait till final... u go shock
Team Bisola

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Thintalltony is the password...keep your votes coming in...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Franky we don't have much time left. Leave the fat Bisola for a moment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Big fish?? No...no..no.. You should have said Sardine.. She has been up only once and that was when GUNiT was still in place and she was the only one up from there.

Instagram fans dont necessary translate to BBN fans, She has never been up against Efe so I wonder where you got the idea that her fan base can rival efe's own.. You should have said Bassey or Debbie rise.. Not efe.. A lot of people like her no doubt, but those are also efe fans and won't vote her when Efe is up.. Her genuine loyal fans cant give her anythnig more than 5% in the finals and its really scary cause that can make her very aggressive.... You know how she is nw grin
1bkaye:
Bisola has a large fanbase and is one of the only housemates whose supporters rival Efe's own. Some of Bisola's fans voting for Marvis does not necessarily mean all of them voted so that doesn't really mean much lol. I won't dispute the fact that Tboss' fan base may also be large (this Sunday will give me a clearer idea) but use someone like TTT or even Debbie when trying to mock vote results and not big fish like Bisola objectively speaking lmao

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
larkz:

Ehn, I have heard people say that. But why though?
It is forbidden in some African norms and traditions because some Africans are very superstitious and fetish(though I don't believe in superstition or religion).The reason why I'm against such habit is that it is a sign of condescending and bragging.Will you be happy if you see your fiance/fiancee smelling his or her food during your introduction or traditional wedding.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
sirfee:
Sarcasm(my opinion though)

Let me forgive you just because am in a relaxed mood smiley smileyou would be done 30 frog jump tonight,bloody civilian grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hahaa we're waiting patiently.. I hope you wont be disappointed
sheylarhh:

Why u carry Bisola matter for head like GALA... I b bisola supporter and i neva vote marvis for once... I only vote for only deserving housemate anytime bisola is not up for eviction...We Bisola fans no dey shout...we no b noise maker like some fans... wait till final... u go shock
Team Bisola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol nice one.... But did you mean True African Woman or True African Man? Cause i'm a bit confused
grin Bomb dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lol yeah... Lets keep the votes coming bro...

#TeamTBoss lets do our final round of voting

#BossNation
Threebear:
Franky we don't have much time left. Leave the fat Bisola for a moment.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
letter to Efe

Dear Efe

based on logistics Biggie should tell Efe say boys Don drink tire for him head...so make he use him kidney...

make he tell am say him landlady Don increase rent...so make he drink small tonight cz of dat money...

Biggie tell Efe say street rugged pass jungle now...so make he coordinate with him "360"

Based on one or two things, make you no dull us for dat house, no reason anybody, no form wetin u no be, no hate anybody, no hate wetin u no fit afford..infact just be dat Efe when dey hustle to make him life get "up nepa"

lastly them say your rap wack,but we d boys for zanga...no send your rap,infact na when e wack e go sell pass...(na naija we dey) when you come we go Polish am...just bring the money,cz boys Don too chop "free today and pay tomorrow "

God bless the Efe nation, God bless Efe haters, God bless Nigeria...

TeamEfe...

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
chyima:

Let me forgive you just because am in a relaxed mood smiley smileyou would be done 30 frog jump tonight,bloody civilian grin grin
grin grin grin Bloody gini? Odikwa very very serious,edakun e epp me o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
to all Efe fans.. I no say we don vote.. But make u all just do one more round of voting just to top it..N30 only..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Opeyemiebun: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:
I don't want to derail the thread again so this will be my last post concerning this issue. Admin bear with me. This dammy character ever since he came to this page few days ago has been insulting everyone that have crossed his path. The other day he used Yoruba to wish a girl and her mother death, everyone acted like they didn't see it.
That day was the day he became my target, and I was waiting patiently for him to cross my path.
The people that disappointed me most today were Efe's supporters, this guy was raining curses on me and my household for a very long time and they were upvoting him. As much as we all disagree here, we should have a boundary we can't cross. Parents are precious and any sensible person should do all within their power to defend theirs. It is clear you guys lack principles and will support anything as long as it is coming from your own support team.
Ndifereke, I was disappointed in you, all you could have done was ask what lead to it, before harshly judging me and saying all those things you said. But I don't blame you, I've given you a very bad impression of myself, so I wouldn't blame you for thinking the worst of me.
And I sincerely apologize to everyone ,today I sank to a new low and I've never gone to that level before especially the kid, but sometimes extreme measures are required in shuting down bullies. A person cursing out a person's entire household, is cursing every single member of that household even the kids so showing him a graphic represntation of what he meant, might have been extreme on my path ,but sometimes people need to walk in another person's shoe to truly know how it feels.
Last and not the least, I thank the admins Dominique and Ujizzle. I think I've committed more than my own share of bannable offences ,the fact I can still type this is a miracle on its own. I will try to respect the system and tone my criticism down a notch and also be respectful to other posters. And I must do my part reporting all people that steps out of line.
Pls ignore every typo,I was typing really fast and I didn't edit.

You still wouldn't admit it but from what I read the guy only said you and your family is pathetic and wished you what you wished Efe.
If everyone you had insulted on this thread decide to curse you do you think you will still be breathing?
You were fighting for someone who was insulted but didn't feel insulted but the usual Threebear.
I lost a moniker to you some days ago and I must say you lack manners in talking to people.
Anyways, move on and ask God for forgiveness for bringing a little angel into your e fight.
If you don't have a kid yet pray to God with fasting that you won't be punished for your deeds.
Again move on stop trying to form victim because almost everyone on this thread know you.
I hope you really would change after this

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bae026: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Few weeks earlier, this thread had more updates coming from the big brother house...special thanks to PrincessKab and co.

Right now, all we do is analyze votes and insult one another for no major reason

Please guy, can we just be civil again? Vedah, Threebear, CuteJude, 100naira and even Sirfee.

God Bless Nigeria, Nairaland and Us all.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bae026:
Few weeks earlier, this thread had more updates coming from the big brother house...special thanks to PrincessKab and co.

Right now, all we do is analyze votes and insult one another for no major reason

Please guy, can we just be civil again? Vedah, Threebear, CuteJude, 100naira and even Sirfee.

Please tell them..We need updates not arguments..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

You still wouldn't admit it but from what I read the guy only said you and your family is pathetic and wished you what you wished Efe.
If everyone you had insulted on this thread decide to curse you do you think you will still be breathing?
You were fighting for someone who was insulted but didn't feel insulted but the usual Threebear.
I lost a moniker to you some days ago and I must say you lack manners in talking to people.
Anyways, move on and ask God for forgiveness for bringing a little angel into your e fight.
If you don't have a kid yet pray to God with fasting that you won't be punished for your deeds.
Again move on stop trying to form victim because almost everyone on this thread know you.
I hope you really would change after this
And you might still lose this one too.
If you don't like me ,then kindly ignore or you keep losing your monckiers.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Last push team T boss, we can still do this.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Opeyemiebun: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

The lion in you roaring again?? cheesy
Go and register another 5monikers to insult me now
E-warrior
E-fighter
Dada n dani grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by e4macentz(f): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Teamthintalltony let's do this...15 mins to go..keep the votes coming in...we can do this...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
EFE'S MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH LOADING... IF YOU MISS AM, HE GO PAIN YOU...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bae026:

Wetin I do,biko I'm not a bad guy o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin grin Bloody gini? Odikwa very very serious,edakun e epp me o.

Your sins have been forgiven,go and sin no more lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

shebi na u,I know u won't change
d long episode u posted was for d mod to think u d victim,where's u d culprit
God will bless u will get in my way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=sod09 post=54717179][/quote] grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bae026:

It is always like this during voting weeks, no one has time for updates because they are busy voting. Do you even have a favorite housemate?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
adonismuller:
you have started.....

Mods. and anyone dat can see him...please caution this guy...

I am warning you for the last time,if I see you mention me again I will take you up,i will take it out of nairaland...I will hurt you down except you ain't human...trust me I know how to get everything about you...dont let me take you personal...keep off me! I am warning you...!!!!
Reported.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fkhalifa:
Abeg make you na free us small o, that baba don suffer us much.
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Reported.
same applies to you, keep off me...this time creating 1000 accounts won't help you!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.