Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115880 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bae026:
Few weeks earlier, this thread had more updates coming from the big brother house...special thanks to PrincessKab and co.

Right now, all we do is analyze votes and insult one another for no major reason

Please guy, can we just be civil again? Vedah, Threebear, CuteJude, 100naira and even Sirfee.

God Bless Nigeria, Nairaland and Us all.

Honestly, I'm wondering what my name is doing here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
tare22:
to all Efe fans.. I no say we don vote.. But make u all just do one more round of voting just to top it..N30 only..
your head dey there bro, top up things.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
adonismuller:
same applies to you, keep off me...this time creating 1000 accounts won't help you!!!!
Reported again.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mamaboms: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
This concludes my vote for Debie-rise

3 more mins to go if you haven't .

Good luck dear Debie-rise

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
adonismuller:
[s] you have started.....

Mods. and anyone dat can see him...please caution this guy...

I am warning you for the last time,if I see you mention me again I will take you up,i will take it out of nairaland...I will hunt you down except you ain't human...trust me I know how to get everything about you...dont let me take you personal...keep off me! I am warning you...!!!! [/s]
WHO THREATENS PEOPLE ONLINE? ARE YOU OK AT ALL?
FUNNY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
I've been watching TTT try to draw Tboss from the moment I put on my TV, and so far all he's drawn is that horn thing she's wearing on her head.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
PrincessKab:
Oh! I'm sorry! When was that? Which conversation? I can't recall pls...

I'll quote you somewhere 'private' wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Voting has ended
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bae026:
Few weeks earlier, this thread had more updates coming from the big brother house...special thanks to PrincessKab and co.

Right now, all we do is analyze votes and insult one another for no major reason

Please guy, can we just be civil again? Vedah, Threebear, CuteJude, 100naira and even Sirfee.

pls tell them especially threebear and cutejude

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eleshin(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
One of Debie or Tony will land at Murtala on Monday. I'd love it to be Tony tho.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
It seems Mynd44 has joined the Efe juggernaut grin
He seems to have developed a certain 'new' interest on activities here cheesy

Welcome aboard, boss grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
LOL... WHY SHOWING US PIC OF KEMEN AND MIYONSE.. THIS GUYS NEED CANE.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Seun360(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
According to online polls, who is likely to leave tmr?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Ndifereke_, I was disappointed in you, all you could have done was ask what lead to it, before harshly judging me and saying all those things you said. But I don't blame you, I've given you a very bad impression of myself, so I wouldn't blame you for thinking the worst of me.

1. I'm not averse to insults, I've thrown my fair of insults on this thread, and certainly can dish out as much I can get.

2. I've seen parental insults fly around both from you and opposing parties so the parental insults weren't my problem.

3. I'm an Igbo guy, so when Vedah_ was insulted in Yoruba there's no way I could've translated its meaning. Also, people gave different meaning to that Yoruba insult so I don't even know if it's parental or not.

4. The person that insulted Vedah_ in Yoruba had a different moniker with the Dammyllare fella, so I wouldn't have known if both are the same person, and if I had known I still wouldn't have judged the Yoruba insult because I don't know its meaning.

5. My umbrage with you stemmed from the fact that you went offline to dig up pictures of his loved ones and daughter/sister cursing them. Parental insults go on here and I don't get angry but there's a limit to everything. Bringing his offline life into this thread was totally uncalled for. What happened to insulting his household back like you did to Queenlola? When you and Queenlola had your parental beef and I quoted you, wasn't I laughing? Did I blame you or any of you? That's to show you parental insults doesn't necessarily freak me out. Bringing up that innocent girl's pic with those vile curses on her got me really mad and I had already written a dissertation filled with insults at you to Dominique with evidences to show that the alternate moniker was you, and asking that you be exiled from this thread before it got locked. That's how livid with rage I was at you. You really crossed the line, man.

6. Finally, I owe you an apology for not knowing he insulted your household first before judging you. I was too angry seeing the girl's pic littered here for me to investigate. But that said, you went too far. His insult on your household was nothing compared to what you did there. It's like comparing Chinedu Ikedieze to Goliath. It's too extreme. Apologies still.

Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Voting ended... Debie-rise, good luck to you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
100naira:
Abeg when party de start?
NA ANYTIME FROM 9PM
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
berryice:
Voting has ended
may the Lord show us his
approval and make our efforts successful......Best of luck to Efe.

#TeamEfe

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
T boss we did our best.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
crowntoro:
Voting ended... Debie-rise, good luck to you
You really tried for her, nice one. Team underdogs.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
toseen7:
may the Lord show us his

#TeamEfe
sure...we did our best...nd also best of luck to alll d nominated housemates #teamefe#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ndifereke:

1. I'm not averse to insults, I've thrown my fair of insults on this thread, and certainly can dish out as much I can get.

2. I've seen parental insults fly around both from you and opposing parties so the parental insults weren't my problem.

3. I'm an Igbo guy, so when Vedah_ was insulted in Yoruba there's no way I could've translated its meaning. Also, people gave different meaning to that Yoruba insult so I don't even know if it's parental or not.

4. The person that insulted Vedah_ in Yoruba had a different moniker with the Dammyllare fella, so I wouldn't have known if both are the same person, and if I had known I still wouldn't have judged the Yoruba insult because I don't know its meaning.

5. My umbrage with you stemmed from the fact that you went offline to dig up pictures of his loved ones and daughter/sister cursing them. Parental insults go on here and I don't get angry but there's a limit to everything. Bringing his offline life into this thread was totally uncalled for. What happened to insulting his household back like you did to Queenlola? When you and Queenlola had your parental beef and I quoted you, wasn't I laughing? Did I blame you or any of you? That's to show you parental insults doesn't necessarily freak me out. Bringing up that innocent girl's pic with those vile curses on her got me really mad and I had already written a dissertation filled with insults at you to Dominique with evidences to show that the alternate moniker was you, and asking that you be exiled from this thread before it got locked. That's how livid with rage I was at you. You really crossed the line, man.

6. Finally, I owe you an apology for not knowing he insulted your household first before judging you. I was too angry seeing the girl's pic littered here for me to investigate. But that said, you went too far. His insult on your household was nothing compared to what you did there. It's like comparing Chinedu Ikedieze to Goliath. It's too extreme. Apologies still.

Peace.
Frankly you don't owe me an apology. What I did was vile and evil and any action you took was justified. There should be no excuses.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
toseen7:
may the Lord show us his

#TeamEfe
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Seun360:
According to online polls, who is likely to leave tmr?
let's assume the poll is real...

TTT is going..if only one person is gonna be evicted, but if two people are gonna be evicted then it's

TTT and Debie Rise..

but the poll does not depict the real ish...

I pray Debie survives though..

TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
chasers:
feliz cumpleaƱos.Age with grace
Thank you @chasers and @frankfiny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
sod09:
shebi na u,I know u won't change
d long episode u posted was for d mod to think u d victim,where's u d culprit
God will bless u will get in my way
Ok, give me your number. Let's talk it over the phone.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by larkz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
sirfee:
It is forbidden in some African norms and traditions because some Africans are very superstitious and fetish(though I don't believe in superstition or religion).The reason why I'm against such habit is that it is a sign of condescending and bragging.Will you be happy if you see your fiance/fiancee smelling his or her food during your introduction or traditional wedding.

I had a feeling it had something to do with superstitions.

I routinely smell my food though and only my cousin notices and she makes a big deal out of it.

I take it lightly just as I do the whole " don't use your left hand" wahala.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Frankly you don't owe me an apology. What I did was vile and evil and any action you took was justified. There should be no excuses.

No qualms. It's a closed chapter.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bae026:

ah! Abeg commot my name from that list, you don see where I de insult person for here?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
frankfiny:
Big fish?? No...no..no.. You should have said Sardine.. She has been up only once and that was when GUNiT was still in place and she was the only one up from there.

Instagram fans dont necessary translate to BBN fans, She has never been up against Efe so I wonder where you got the idea that her fan base can rival efe's own.. You should have said Bassey or Debbie rise.. Not efe.. A lot of people like her no doubt, but those are also efe fans and won't vote her when Efe is up.. Her genuine loyal fans cant give her anythnig more than 5% in the finals and its really scary cause that can make her very aggressive.... You know how she is nw grin
Lol someone that already had a fan base coming into the show, has garnered a lot more during her stay plus like you said she's liked, only person Bisola has to be concerned about is Efe, maybe Tboss depending on this Sunday, Efe and Bisola will definitely be in the finals, as for the third person I'm thinking it will likely be TBoss, maybe Bassey, maaaybe.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Threebear:

Good luck.
Jonathan

Best of luck to Tboss.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why y'all apologizing and all? What's the point of this thread if insults don't fly around? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bae026:

lol, sirfee?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.