Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3149878 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2017
JehanEddy07:
Una Gudu Morning Oh.. Shout out to those dropping updates, you guys are the real deal grin

#TeamDebie-Rise Special Thanks to you all who Voted fr her, Lets hope fr the Best Tonyt wink
Wish you guys good luck cos ive got people here who voted for her. I hope she stays.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2017
Bisola is not a hoe, imo. She's a lady with a lil' self esteem issues when it comes to men, imo.

TTT disrepected her greatly last night when he, in the presence of other hm's, said he wants to baang her : it was so raw and condescending. He has no atom of respect for her. Could he dare use same language on Tboss? No freaking way! Na as goat take stand for market them dey take price am.

I do hope the young ladies watching this show are learning a thing or two from this.

Still, I like Bisola and hope she comes out from this show a better woman.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2017
Ndifereke:

All these hate spewed and yet you couldn't state the truth why many people want him out. His making out with Bisola is not the only reason (i.e if it's the reading at all) some people want him out. Team Bisola are not the only people wanting him to leave. On this thread alone I can point out people from Team Efe, Team Debie-Rise, Team Tboss and even Team Bassey that don't like him. And the reason they have is not because of making out with Bisola. They range from his denial of his family, to wishing his family dead, to his scheming and manipulative ways. And for some like Team Efe, his betrayal. Even Bisola has said he's using her for his game, so Bisola fans will definitely not like him. I've seen some Tboss fans on Twitter cussing him out for going near Tboss and still being with Bisola.

His talents or entertainment value was never in doubt, and I wish he survives, but don't go about blaming Bisola for TTT's woes.
vous avez la sagessé
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Ndifereke:

All these hate spewed and yet you couldn't state the truth why many people want him out. His making out with Bisola is not the only reason (i.e if it's the reading at all) some people want him out. Team Bisola are not the only people wanting him to leave. On this thread alone I can point out people from Team Efe, Team Debie-Rise, Team Tboss and even Team Bassey that don't like him. And the reason they have is not because of making out with Bisola. They range from his denial of his family, to wishing his family dead, to his scheming and manipulative ways. And for some like Team Efe, his betrayal. Even Bisola has said he's using her for his game, so Bisola fans will definitely not like him. I've seen some Tboss fans on Twitter cussing him out for going near Tboss and still being with Bisola.

His talents or entertainment value was never in doubt, and I wish he survives, but don't go about blaming Bisola for TTT's woes. If Tony leaves today he's the architect of his downfall. Bisola was bashed severally after the BJ shît. Even single mothers association of Nigeria criticized her publicly. So both have had their fare share of criticisms, just that while the 'emotional' or 'moralist' Nigerians can tolerate Bisola's_fuck-ups, same can't be said for TTT.

You're calling her a whore_ out of the bitterness of your heart not because she's one. You're calling her a whore_ because you can't stand the fact that people love her despite her transgressions. If she had aborted that child you'd have called her a murderer. If Bisola who's single is a whore_, what about a married man that wished his family dead and did the making out with Bisola? What about a married man that denied his daughter, Denied his family? What is he? the son of God?

You ladies are truly the your worst enemies.

Oh, thanks this went straight to my heart. Women are truly their worst enemy. I remembered when my girl got pregnant, she was shy and won't come out. She makes hair and I went to see her, she was shy but pretending to be strong. I told her you did the right thing dear, you had other choices to terminate the pregnancy and run from the shame but you didn't.

You won't believe what some other girls said about her, yet those idiots have committed countless abortions .

Thank God for Bisola, her baby is beautiful. I've said it, if I get pregnant before marriage, I'm not doing no damn shiit called abortion, I don't live my life to please people.

All these girls doing abortions up and down, they will give an account to God. In my neighborhood, a 13 year old girl next to my house has done an abortion already at that young age. Can you imagine? She was in junior secondary sch.

only you commit fornication, only you commit murder. Na wa, Na real wa.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2017
dagok:
Some call her dog but i call her a LovePeddler...This is how she got pregnant to her first kid daughter without being able to recognize the father ....bisiola is so loosed , if she was the one biggy choosed to wed EFE she would have had sex with efe that night at the honeymoon.....oh you think marvis and efe dont have feelings for each other or debby rise and bassey aint inlove but this girls control their sexual urge in the house ..listen useless bisiola fans Tbos is not a loosed girl she dont go after guys..guys go for her...but your bisiola beg guys in the house for sex ..WTF .....just imagine Tbos or debby or marvis begging bally for sex? Is it not done they no who they are and why they are in the house but bisiola own is sex romance sex romance .If you watch bnn regular you will hear debby rise and bassey conversation in the kitchen yesterday. .debby rise said she can boldly say it that being it boy or a girl no one in this house have seen her ass and boobs. ..that she is protecting her body the way she will protect her future husband ...teambisiola are you not ashamed ? mind you nobody is into bisiola she is the one into all men in the house even big brother ninjas..Let be sincere Bisiola is a LovePeddler , now team Bisiola voted for Debby rise and tbos just for TTT to be evicted , is it TTT fault that Bisiola suck his dick ? Why are you using that to punish him or Abi TTT carry he dick put for Bisiola mouth ..you guys think eliminating TTT will make her concentrate lol she is already into Bally too hope you envict that one as well...bisiola should go into blue film if that is all being herself

Joke of the season .tboss doesn't go after guys?maybe u have been watching BBN from channels TV. Tboss DAT was pursuing miyonce and Jon from the word go.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2017
dagok:
[s] Some call her dog but i call her a LovePeddler...This is how she got pregnant to her first kid daughter without being able to recognize the father ....bisiola is so loosed , if she was the one biggy choosed to wed EFE she would have had sex with efe that night at the honeymoon.....oh you think marvis and efe dont have feelings for each other or debby rise and bassey aint inlove but this girls control their sexual urge in the house ..listen useless bisiola fans Tbos is not a loosed girl she dont go after guys..guys go for her...but your bisiola beg guys in the house for sex ..WTF .....just imagine Tbos or debby or marvis begging bally for sex? Is it not done they no who they are and why they are in the house but bisiola own is sex romance sex romance .If you watch bnn regular you will hear debby rise and bassey conversation in the kitchen yesterday. .debby rise said she can boldly say it that being it boy or a girl no one in this house have seen her ass and boobs. ..that she is protecting her body the way she will protect her future husband ...teambisiola are you not ashamed ? mind you nobody is into bisiola she is the one into all men in the house even big brother ninjas..Let be sincere Bisiola is a LovePeddler , now team Bisiola voted for Debby rise and tbos just for TTT to be evicted , is it TTT fault that Bisiola suck his dick ? Why are you using that to punish him or Abi TTT carry he dick put for Bisiola mouth ..you guys think eliminating TTT will make her concentrate lol she is already into Bally too hope you envict that one as well...bisiola should go into blue film if that is all being herself [/s]
THIS ONE NO GET SENSE AT ALL..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2017
akthedream:

YOU HAVE STARTED QUOTING THREEBEAR WITH YOUR SENSELESS COMMENT...IF HE REPLIES YOU NOW, YOU WILL BE INSULTING HIS FAMILY AND DISHING OUT DEATH THREATS UPANDAN LIKE A CRACKHEAD...
TEAMEFE AND OTHER HYPOCRITES WONT CAUTION HIM NOW..
busy body...enter bush..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2017
toseen7:
Really? Are you watching Big Brother Zimbabwe? He never said that he barb his hair with 30k,, he was talking about home service....... Haba! World people!

But why?
Are u minding him?He dey watch bb cotonou or he don turn his decoder upside down

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2017
akthedream:

DEAR PASTOR WAXDUDE,
1...MIYONSE AND KEMEN BOTH MADE MOVE TOWARD TBOSS UNDER THE SAME ROOF.... DID THEY SEE HER AS CHEAP?

1...KEMEN AND TONY BOTH MADE MOVE TOWARD TBOSS UNDER THE SAME ROOF.. DID THEY SEE HER AS CHEAP?

SOME OF YOU JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO SAY TRASH ATIMES AS IF YOU ARE WATCHING ONE MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN REALITY SHOW..

I DONT BLAME YOU GUYS.... NA THAT STUPID CAMERA DIRECTOR WEY NO DEY SHOW US THE KOKO, NA HIM I BLAME.
Pastor ke if only u know... try read well b4 u quote u hear....I Don notice u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2017
ifyalways:
Bisola is not a hoe, imo. She's a lady with a lil' self esteem issues when it comes to men, imo.

TTT disrepected her greatly last night when he, in the presence of other hm's, said he wants to baang her : it was so raw and condescending. He has no atom of respect for her. Could he dare use same language on Tboss? No freaking way! Na as goat take stand for market them dey take price am.

I do hope the young ladies watching this show are learning a thing or two from this.

Thank u my sister for did great analysis. As a woman, I felt insulted by 3T behaviour last night.calling out bisola Like a slut. Although nothing happened but bisola shouldn't have gone upstairs with him after d manner he called her out. Girls should have self respect. Still love and support bisola

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2017
akthedream:

THIS ONE NO GET SENSE AT ALL..
i swear no sense, dem go just dey spit rubbish like pay na dem holy pass
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2017
Chimumsy20:

Joke of the season .tboss doesn't go after guys?maybe u have been watching BBN from channels TV. Tboss DAT was pursuing miyonce and Jon from the word go.
lol especially Jon, that wan pass pursue grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2017
ifyalways:

you are right
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Chimumsy20:

He has been peeping to watch bbn frm his neigbhour's window

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2017
The way cameras have been on TTT since morning.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2017
dagok:
Some call her dog but i call her a LovePeddler...This is how she got pregnant to her first kid daughter without being able to recognize the father ....bisiola is so loosed , if she was the one biggy choosed to wed EFE she would have had sex with efe that night at the honeymoon.....oh you think marvis and efe dont have feelings for each other or debby rise and bassey aint inlove but this girls control their sexual urge in the house ..listen useless bisiola fans Tbos is not a loosed girl she dont go after guys..guys go for her...but your bisiola beg guys in the house for sex ..WTF .....just imagine Tbos or debby or marvis begging bally for sex? Is it not done they no who they are and why they are in the house but bisiola own is sex romance sex romance .If you watch bnn regular you will hear debby rise and bassey conversation in the kitchen yesterday. .debby rise said she can boldly say it that being it boy or a girl no one in this house have seen her ass and boobs. ..that she is protecting her body the way she will protect her future husband ...teambisiola are you not ashamed ? mind you nobody is into bisiola she is the one into all men in the house even big brother ninjas..Let be sincere Bisiola is a LovePeddler , now team Bisiola voted for Debby rise and tbos just for TTT to be evicted , is it TTT fault that Bisiola suck his dick ? Why are you using that to punish him or Abi TTT carry he dick put for Bisiola mouth ..you guys think eliminating TTT will make her concentrate lol she is already into Bally too hope you envict that one as well...bisiola should go into blue film if that is all being herself

You think you made sense with all this rubbish you wrote

WTF is wrong with you?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2017
larkz:

I'm ambidextrous.

When I was younger people used to be very rude when I used my left hand.

But nowadays, I'm always ready for them.
dats d spirit bro...It's not our fault we were born leftie
Everything bout me is left, even left leg to play football
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2017
Ndifereke:

His talents or entertainment value was never in doubt, and I wish he survives, but don't go about blaming Bisola for TTT's woes. If Tony leaves today he's the architect of his downfall. Bisola was bashed severally after the BJ shît. Even single mothers association of Nigeria criticized her publicly. So both have had their fare share of criticisms, just that while the 'emotional' or 'moralist' Nigerians can tolerate Bisola's_fuck-ups, same can't be said for TTT.

You're calling her a whore_ out of the bitterness of your heart not because she's one. You're calling her a whore_ because you can't stand the fact that people love her despite her transgressions. If she had aborted that child you'd have called her a murderer. If Bisola who's single is a whore_, what about a married man that wished his family dead and did the making out with Bisola? What about a married man that denied his daughter, Denied his family? What is he? the son of God?

You ladies are truly your worst enemies.
My dear Ndifereke, I was enjoying your post as usual until I got to the last sentence. That wasn't necessary nah, in all you do please avoid generalization. Not all ladies are like that mbok.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2017
dagok:
YOUR FATHER NO GET BRAIN.... STUPIDITY
wetin he papa do u now?
Can't u insult him and leave his father out of it?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Oh, thanks this went straight to my heart. Women are truly their worst enemy. I remembered when my girl got pregnant, she was shy and won't come out. She makes hair and I went to see her, she was shy but pretending to be strong. I told her you did the right thing dear, you had other choices to terminate the pregnancy and run from the shame but you didn't.

You won't believe what some other girls said about her, yet those idiots have committed countless abortions .

Thank God for Bisola, her baby is beautiful. I've said it, if I get pregnant before marriage, I'm not doing no damn shiit called abortion, I don't live my life to please people.

All these girls doing abortions up and down, they will give an account to God. In my neighborhood, a 13 year old girl next to my house has done an abortion already at that young age. Can you imagine? She was in junior secondary sch.

It's annoying. Why is Bisola the only one guilty when the man involved could have ended all of these blames by simply telling Bisola he's married and can't disrespect his marriage? Bisola doesn't know Tony is married so why are all the blames on her.? Did she suck an imaginary cock_? Why can't Tony be blamed too? If Bisola is cheap what about a married man that wants to sleep around with two ladies under one roof? See how a married man was saying he wants to bang_ Bisola on national TV yet Bisola alone is the problem. If TTT can be excused for playing the game, then Bisola is playing her game too.

It's these mean insults and bashing that ladies get that makes them commit abortions. If they keep it, they might be called gold diggers, or accused of trying to tie the man down (both reasons can be reasonable in some cases), but how about the man that decided to not use a condom? He's innocent?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2017
sod09:
dats d spirit bro...It's not our fault we were born leftie
Everything bout me is left, even left leg to play football

Left leg to play football? Hope is not your left ball you are using in your " bottom tin" to ejaculate into madam too o. grin

This one strong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:
The way cameras have been on TTT since morning.
I also noticed o,mayb d camera man don knw scores...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Just saw this

He actually sounds like biggie
Type ejike ibedilo on YouTube and listen cheesy

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2017
dagok:
You are right my dear. One would think Bisola being ugly and out of shape would make her smart, but the reverse seems to be the case here.
Her skull is empty, and her libido is out of control. All the talent in the world but still her career is lagging behind even though she got the the spotlight from project fame like years ago.
She came to the house for money, instead she is chasing after different men, a clear case of someone without priority. Not to mention she is copying funke's style of acting. Clearly she has no acting identity either. The woman is Just a confused old woman.
She needs to get into dieting and gym asap, buy a couple of cucumbers and keep her legs together.
Yuck

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2017
Vivipop:
My dear Ndifereke, I was enjoying your post as usual until I got to the last sentence. That wasn't necessary nah, in all you do please avoid generalization. Not all ladies are like that mbok.

True, I generalized, very bad of me. I'll keep that in mind when I get into a debate next time. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2017
I had a vision that TTT might go home embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Fornication: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Stop calling my name!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Left leg to play football? Hope is not your left ball you are using in your " bottom tin" to ejaculate into madam too o. grin

This one strong.
grin Ginaz Ginaz see where u carry matter go wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Left leg to play football? Hope[b]is not your left ball you are using in your " bottom tin" to ejaculate into madam too o[/b] grin

This one strong.
lol...I read somewhere we likely think we d left side of d brain.
As for d bolded....I don't know wat to say
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Yeah he's one of the very few that are 'accessible' to her considering the nature of the show and their living arrangements for the past month but not to the point of allowing yourself to be made to look like a complete mug

I quite understand what you mean. It's their life and they can do whatever they wanna do with it.

Your signature tho kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2017
joycesims:
Just saw this

He actually sounds like biggie
Type ejike ibedilo on YouTube and listen cheesy
If that's a verified Frank's account, then the Ejike guy is Biggie because Frank wouldn't just throw around unverified statements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.