Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,274 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3150624 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2017
joycesims:
Just saw this

He actually sounds like biggie
Type ejike ibedilo on YouTube and listen cheesy
Did he have to say this though,now all the mystery is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2017
joycesims:
Just saw this

He actually sounds like biggie
Type ejike ibedilo on YouTube and listen cheesy
Wow, his the one!!! I just listened to him on YouTube. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:
I had a vision that TTT might go home embarassed
Am feeling really sad. So unfair.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Fornication:

Stop calling my name!
WTF? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2017
joycesims:
Just saw this
He actually sounds like biggie Type ejike ibedilo on YouTube and listen cheesy
This is the second voice behind the Moniker Big brother.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Ndifereke:

If that's a verified Frank's account, then the Ejike guy is Biggie because Frank wouldn't just throw around unverified statements.

True! Did u try to listen to his voice via YouTube?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Fglows:

na only me know how Much I don use vote oo..the time I sleep on nairaland campaigning sef pass the money..

I HOPE I DONT GET HEAET ATTACK IF HE'S EVICTED ON SUNDAY!!

PLS SAVE A SOUL VOTE ThinTallTony to 32052.
Sunday is here. I'll advise you to just take the result in good faith; in as much as I'd like TTT to still be in the house, yet we can't take away the stats(unofficial or not) as the odds are firmly against him to still be in the house by tomorrow. You've tried your best, you even tried more than his wife that hasn't updated his IG page for like a month now. Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

Did he have to say this though,now all the mystery is gone.

Lol yes, my image of any of the biggies was way hotter!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2017
toseen7:
grin Ginaz Ginaz see where u carry matter go wink

Kissing spirit still dey my body grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Agbgift:

This is the second voice behind the Moniker Big brother.

You knew this before?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2017
toseen7:
grin Ginaz Ginaz see where u carry matter go wink

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy yes

oviejnr:
Wow, his the one!!! I just listened to him on YouTube. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

You are right my dear. One would think Bisola being ugly and out of shape would make her smart, but the reverse seems to be the case here.
Her skull is empty, and her libido is out of control. All the talent in the world but still her career is lagging behind even though she got the the spotlight from project fame like years ago.
She came to the house for money, instead she is chasing after different men, a clear case of someone without priority. Not to mention she is copying funke's style of acting. Clearly she has no acting identity either. The woman is Just a confused old woman.
She needs to get into dieting and gym asap, buy a couple of cucumbers and keep her legs together.
Yuck
The "most Yuck" comment of the year......... grin grin grin

frère aller au lit

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Fornication:

Stop calling my name!

sorry o, hope your name is not adultery too shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

Am feeling really sad. So unfair.
Maybe you want to sacrifice Tboss for whoever is leaving tonight! You should have Voted for him more to be fair grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2017
joycesims:

True! Did u try to listen to his voice via YouTube?
Just did. Same voice. Frank's right. And people were saying it's Ebuka. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:
I had a vision that TTT might go home embarassed
And it shall come to pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Lol
This type of spirit is good, stay away from deliverance session o grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Ndifereke:

Just did. Same voice. Frank's right. And people were saying it's Ebuka. grin

Lol, couldn't be ebuka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Fornication: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Ginaz:

sorry o, hope your name is not adultery too shocked
No, just Fornication.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmym4(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2017
I just subscribed for GOTV 1800 package. but Big brother naija channel keeps showing e16 error even after clearing the code. help o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by meekmill(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2017
will be on the next bbnaija
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2017
oviejnr:
Maybe you want to sacrifice Tboss for whoever is leaving tonight! You should have Voted for him more to be fair grin grin
Who told you I didn't? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2017
toseen7:
Lol

This type of spirit is good, stay away from deliverance session o grin

It's been long I've kissed o, this week makes it 4 months embarassed. I'm staving of hot wet paralyzing kisses cry

I'm not shy to say it cos I'm not a saint sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2017
toseen7:
The "most Yuck" comment of the year......... grin grin grin

frère aller au lit
Speaking a foreign language again?
time to use this report button grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:

Who told you I didn't? undecided
I believe you bro grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lordaweezy: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2017
is the voting line still on ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2017
Not exactly, and isn't applicable to all. This is the explanation.
Anatomiically, there's an anastomosis in the neck. People that are right handed have the left side of their brain more active than the right. The left side controls the right side. And for those left-handed, it's otherwise.
So, most people are right-handed with strong right kicks, hence, the somewhat generalisation.
Hope this helps!

Team Efe.
One Love.

sod09:
lol...I read somewhere we likely think we d left side of d brain.
As for d bolded....I don't know wat to say
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Threebear:
Speaking a foreign language again? time to use this report button grin
Pls go ahead grin

Na joke o grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2017
T boss will look like a goddess today. I love braids on ladies. These modern women have abandoned our culture, all wearing human hair and stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2017
This is wickedness grin
dagok:
Some call her dog but i call her a LovePeddler...This is how she got pregnant to her first kid daughter without being able to recognize the father ....bisiola is so loosed , if she was the one biggy choosed to wed EFE she would have had sex with efe that night at the honeymoon.....oh you think marvis and efe dont have feelings for each other or debby rise and bassey aint inlove but this girls control their sexual urge in the house ..listen useless bisiola fans Tbos is not a loosed girl she dont go after guys..guys go for her...but your bisiola beg guys in the house for sex ..WTF .....just imagine Tbos or debby or marvis begging bally for sex? Is it not done they no who they are and why they are in the house but bisiola own is sex romance sex romance .If you watch bnn regular you will hear debby rise and bassey conversation in the kitchen yesterday. .debby rise said she can boldly say it that being it boy or a girl no one in this house have seen her ass and boobs. ..that she is protecting her body the way she will protect her future husband ...teambisiola are you not ashamed ? mind you nobody is into bisiola she is the one into all men in the house even big brother ninjas..Let be sincere Bisiola is a LovePeddler , now team Bisiola voted for Debby rise and tbos just for TTT to be evicted , is it TTT fault that Bisiola suck his dick ? Why are you using that to punish him or Abi TTT carry he dick put for Bisiola mouth ..you guys think eliminating TTT will make her concentrate lol she is already into Bally too hope you envict that one as well...bisiola should go into blue film if that is all being herself

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.