Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3114149 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
oviejnr:
WAILER YOU NO JUMP FROM GIFTY TO TBOSS, YOUR EYE GO SOON CLEAR grin grin
I don't play safe.
I love challenges, they push me and motivate me.
I know I won't get a penny, and I will never meet t boss in person, but delivering that 25 million naira to her, will be a personal victory to me. Don't sweat it, you don't know what we are planning... But I won't waste my effort, I will wait till the final week, the only way she can help me is to get herself there.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
guardsman:

Hahahaha, team 14% says "smell d coffee", tbos is engine room. Lol
Na Romanian juju catch u like dis?. Tbos is so manifestly deceptive & manipulative & has been decoded. She's not popular. 14 percent of viewers still like her, wake up.

[/s]

Wait until she gets to the finals, people like u will keep crying fowl play!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
bibijegede:
So peter okoye(psquare) wife and kid are rooting for EFE..he said every1 keeps shouting EFE! EFE! even his wife and kids..check out his last tweet on twitter.
#efeisgoingplaces
#efeNATION
Some busy bodies here are just wailing grin

#EfeNation

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hahahah.. Lol.. 14% is better than 6% #TeamUriel. ..another fake Efe fan spotted... Dont carry your Uriel bad luck to #TeamEfe oo
Vivipop:
@frankfiny take your depression elsewhere. Stop quoting me with your spirit of 14%, I am not your mate.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

LMAO you jumped ship to the team you thought would win, you will be in for a shocker.
Efe is my choice and he is a winner already. You are the one that is in for an electric shock.

#IstandwithEfe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
Threebear:

I don't play safe.
I love challenges, they push me and motivate me.
I know I won't get a penny, and I will never meet t boss in person, but delivering that 25 million naira to her, will be a personal victory to me. Don't sweat it, you don't know what we are planning... But I won't waste my effort, I will wait till the final week, the only way she can help me is to get herself there.
[/s] undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vivipop:
@frankfiny take your depression elsewhere. Stop quoting me with your spirit of 14%, I am not your mate.
FROM URIEL TO EFE..SHAMELESS FAN

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:

#EfeNation
Leave them for me, i now have their time. grin

TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vivipop:
Efe is my choice and he is a winner already. You are the one that is in for an electric shock.

#IstandwithEfe
There will be nothing shocking when Efe wins ,the only shock will be if he doesn't. And he won't.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrincessKab:
Oh! You are even 2. Don't worry, eosigwe , you and I will give our 40% votes to Bally, no need to campaign for Efe's fans' support. I guess Sirfee doesn't understand what I meant earlier when I said we should overlook and support Bally not cos of him(cos he ain't loyal), but cos of Bally's loyalty.

I don't understand you, Sirfee , I don't understand what you mean by agreement or nagging we have to pay back what you did! Pls...If we want to support, we will, and you should have a better/proper approach to ask not thinking you have an agreement in your head.
When we get to the bridge, we will cross it. Even this alone that you're doing may piss many fans off cos they'll think you and I had an agreement and didn't carry them along, and now want to force them to vote on such binding agreement, pls, let's watch it.

Peace.

Lol,you don't really know me,I'm just joking.I can't impose Bally on anybody because they are not paying us for supporting them,we are just doing this because of the love we have for them.

Shalom.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pls just to confirm, the nomination time is 6pm right?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]

Wait until she gets to the finals, people like u will keep crying fowl play!!

Stop dreaming, she'll be up 4 eviction till she leaves. HMs don't like her, viewers don't like her & showing of fake elderly boobs is no longer working. 14% won't always save her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bisola and TBoss talking about Tony and Miyonse...

Now, I'm getting irritated, Tony this..Tony that, every now and then, thinking for them or imagining what they're doing. So obvious Bisola loves the guy and if he didn't say it was TBoss he had feelings for, so many things would have happened...
Don't face the game...You both should continue, be distracted...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:

#EfeNation
Ini edo supported kemen
Rita Dominic Uriel
Where are they now?
When will you realise celebrities don't vote, they would rather spend yours than let you spend theirs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
olubankemi:
5)6:30

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
oviejnr:
[s] HAHAHA, DONT YOU FEEL STUPID?? READ MY COMMENT ABOVE, YOU GO SEE SAY I USE HAM. NA YOU CARRY CAPSLOCK AND MEMES COME FROM HEAVEN NA. JUST DEY COPY AND SAVE MY MEMES COS YOU CANT GET IT ELSE WHERE.

NA NOTICE ME DEY WORRY YOU [/s] .
KIDNEY HEAD.. LISTEN TO YOUR DADDIE

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Damn it Bisola.. Can you shut it with this tony this and tony that
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
olubankemi:
No,its 12am grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
guardsman:

Stop dreaming, she'll be up 4 eviction till she leaves. HMs don't like her, viewers don't like her & showing of fake elderly boobs is no longer working. 14% won't always save her.

Look here young man, eviction or no eviction, she will alway come out stronger, der is always a way out trust me "biggie's girl?" grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
oviejnr:
Leave them for me, i now have their time. grin

TeamEfe
Abeg no let their B.P rise o grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

You said three actresses came into the house... Please go look at what you wrote again.
T boss didn't come inside the house as an actress.

Misunderstanding...... anyway it's all good
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
When is the nomination starting nau? angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
olubankemi:
6:30 PM
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bisola and TBoss talking about Tony and Miyonse...

Now, I'm getting irritated, Tony this..Tony that, every now and then, thinking for them or imagining what they're doing. So obvious Bisola loves the guy and if he didn't say it was TBoss he had feelings for, so many things would have happened...
Don't face the game...You both should continue, be distracted...

Thanks for this update. She (Bisola) will be feeling bad for some of her action when she is out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucy001:

Look here young man, eviction or no eviction, she will alway come out stronger, der is always a way out trust me "biggie's girl?" grin cheesy
Lol they have no idea. When Efe won the ultimate HOH yesterday, I knew for certain he wouldn't win the money .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
guardsman:

Which one be this fake elderly boobs wey u dey use disturb us since,e be like say one old mama don do u strong thing for ur before life. E don do abeg....clean ur tears,I get fresh young boobs for u. @akthedream....help me with dat medicine meme wey u dey post. This guy need am grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:

#EfeNation
Abi o,he said his wife and kids wnt let him be because of EFE and they say its nt grace of GOD...
Dnt knw of davido because i guess he has been busy bt his cousins #theadeleke's are rooting 4 EFE...so peeps here are judging based on nairaland,go to twitter and i.g even facebook..
#eazyefefault
#amakipvotingefe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
Abeg no let their B.P rise o grin
YOU FIT JOIN AM MAKE UNA GATHER COME...I REALLY GET UNA TIME THIS EVENING..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
akthedream:

6:30 PM

Thanks so much.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
akthedream:

LOL... MARVIS BEEN NO WANT MAKE HE DO AM AFTER PEOPLE HAIL HER RAP.. SHE SAY SHE NO WANT MAKE HER JOB WITH JAZZY SPOIL... EFE STILL DO STRONG HEAD SPOIL AM... LOL
[/s] ANOTHER RUBBISH, SHE WAS SCARED TO SPOIL THE JAM. THEN DON JAZZY ASKED EFE TO ASSIST By MIMING FOR HER INSTEAD. LIARS

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Speak for yourself.... 14% of viewers love her like mad
guardsman:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
akthedream:

LET ME TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF RAP MUSIC..

CHOOSE BETWEEN MARVIS AND EFE..
Common,you know I'm not biased,the only religion I know and practice is "Rap".So far Marvis has proved to everybody that she is a better rapper.The way she attacked the beat this afternoon was amazing.In one word I'm choosing Marvis at the expense of Efe.

But Efe can still improve,destiny can only be changed if you don't know where you are destined to be.I wish them all the best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.