Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3113785 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
GMan650:

Misunderstanding...... anyway it's all good
It is not, learn to look properly before typing. A lot of people are reading, don't mislead them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucy001:

Look here young man, eviction or no eviction, she will alway come out stronger, der is always a way out trust me "biggie's girl?" grin cheesy

Now, u ar talking. "Biggie's girl". Biggie na business o. Now dat everyone, even u ar aware dat she's Biggie's girl, rigging is harder. She comes up dis week, she's toast. Biggie won't risk his business because of a Cougar.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
guardsman:

Stop dreaming, she'll be up 4 eviction till she leaves. HMs don't like her, viewers don't like her & showing of fake elderly boobs is no longer working. 14% won't always save her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
The thread is interesting today, thanks to the Wailers grin

Them dey entertain me grin grin

#EfeNation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
GMan650:

I've always knew Marvis was a good rapper; she has rapped before in the house(i guess during the music festival week). She was picking the lines without writing, that was when I started loving her. But she isn't doing it on a consistent level, I guess she's jus doing it for fun.
I think she is a fashion designer,maybe rapping isn't her major priority that is why she isn't consistent.I wish them all the best.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
You know we don't all think alike. I just had to state it outrightly cos some Team members may misinterpret and think such happened, it's a sensitive one.
However, don't panic, don't worry. When we get to that bridge, we'll cross it. It's just one hour from now...

One Love.

sirfee:
Lol,you don't really know me,I'm just joking.I can't impose Bally on anybody because they are not paying us for supporting them,we are just doing this because of the love we have for them.

Shalom.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
guardsman:

Now, u ar talking. "Biggie's girl". Biggie na business o. Now dat everyone, even u ar aware dat she's Biggie's girl, rigging is harder. She comes up dis week, she's toast. Biggie won't risk his business because of a Cougar.

U think so, is okay less watch and see, the powers of "connections" grin payporte, biggie, sponsors of the show all likes her, who be you viewer? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
frankfiny:
Speak for yourself.... 14% of viewers love her like mad

And how is dat a positive, Mr 14%?.
Majority of HMs & viewers don't like her, period.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
oviejnr:
[s][/s] ANOTHER RUBBISH, SHE WAS SCARED TO SPOIL THE JAM. THEN DON JAZZY ASKED EFE TO ASSIST By MIMING FOR HER INSTEAD. LIARS
WAS THAT ALL YOU HEARD?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Then why is she still in the house, answer me pls?
guardsman:

And how is dat a positive, Mr 14%?.
Majority of HMs & viewers don't like her, period.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

It is not, learn to look properly before typing. A lot of people are reading, don't mislead them.

Guy!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Heebah:
Na only dis meme u get?? Its becoming boring biko angry angry angry
tongue I hope you aint angry...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
GMan650:

Guy!!!
What? angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
Abeg no let their B.P rise o grin
Lol, some people think say dem kolo. We mustnt give them chance cos later they will want to start pushing people out of the thread. Im ready to shut them up anyday anytime. grin

TeamEfe!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahahah.. Lol.. 14% is better than 6% #TeamUriel. ..another fake Efe fan spotted... Dont carry your Uriel bad luck to #TeamEfe oo
Who doesn't know that badluck is synonymous with 14%, Tbus and her fans? Your international badluck did not spare my Uriel and most of the evicted HMs. Una bad lock nah carry come. I will help in every possible way to crown the golden boy, that's so much I can do as a fake fan of his. Take your 14% and marine spirit off my mention. Don't expect me to dignify you with another reply.

IstandwithEfe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
sirfee:
I think she is a fashion designer,maybe rapping isn't her major priority that is why she isn't consistent.I wish them all the best.

Yeah, wish them all the best too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
akthedream:

WAS THAT ALL YOU HEARD?
CARRY YOUR AGBAKO HEAD DEY GO JARE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iSufferFools: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Laveda:
And they just prayed!!!

Thanking God for success and all that
Commentator running commentary. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucy001:

U think so, is okay less watch and see, the powers of "connections" grin payporte, biggie, sponsors of the show all likes her, who be you viewer? grin

I don't know how true dis is, but if so, it has even gotten better. Rigging will be an impossibility. Giv someone wit 14% d crown & what do u think will happen to d big brother brand.
Who be viewer?. Lol. I hope u know dat dis BB Naija is to appease us, d nigerian viewers frm last time out?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
bibijegede:

Abi o,he said his wife and kids wnt let him be because of EFE and they say its nt grace of GOD...
Dnt knw of davido because i guess he has been busy bt his cousins #theadeleke's are rooting 4 EFE...so peeps here are judging based on nairaland,go to twitter and i.g even facebook..
#eazyefefault
#amakipvotingefe

Team Efe!
Wack or no wack,
We love him like that!
Efe all the way...............

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
In another news, Efe will be properly inaugurated as the Ultimate Head of House, a proper coronation.

This Efe ehn!

*He was referred to as the "Supreme Ruler" when he was the Head of House in 2nd week, and all housemates were told to bow to him whenever they come across him and refer to him as only "Igwe".

*The following week, he became the HOH again and became the only HOH to be referres to as the " Captain" and was given the captain cap, to lead their ship.

*Now, a SPECIAL INAUGURATION/CORONATION to become the only "Ultimate" HOH?

I'm speechless...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
The thread is interesting today, thanks to the Wailers grin

Them dey entertain me grin grin

#EfeNation

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
akthedream:
FROM URIEL TO EFE..SHAMELESS FAN
You can kill yourself.

#IstandwithEfe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
frankfiny:
Then why is she still in the house, answer me pls?

Ur fellow 14 percenter Lucy001 just answered. She be Biggie gal nah. No evictions last week, Biggie puts up four but evicts one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Anything can happen within 3 weeks.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrincessKab:
You know we don't all think alike. I just had to state it outrightly cos some Team members may misinterpret and think such happened, it's a sensitive one.
However, don't panic, don't worry. When we get to that bridge, we'll cross it. It's just one hour from now...

One Love.

That is their problem,I'm not a fanatic so everything I'm doing here is just for fun.I'm a pro Bally doesn't mean I'm gonna benefit from him if he eventually emerge as the winner.I'm just doing it for the passion and nothing more.

TeamBally.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bisola said she misses looking up to Tony.

Sigh. I give up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
oviejnr:
CARRY YOUR AGBAKO HEAD DEY GO JARE undecided
I AIN'T GOING NO WHERE... I THINK SAY YOU SAY YOU READY FOR ANYBODY TODAY...
ME I WANT TO FRUSTRATE YOUR SOUL

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
GMan650:

Yeah, wish them all the best too
Are you a pro Bally?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bad luck that has kept someone 9 weeks in the house, is that one back luck?
Vivipop:
[s] Who doesn't know that badluck is synonymous with 14%, Tbus and her fans? Your international bad luck did not spare my Uriel and most of the evicted HMs. Una bad lock nah carry come. I will help in every possible way to crown the golden boy, that's so much I can do as a fake fan of his. Take your 14% and marine spirit off my mention. Don't expect me to dignify you with another reply.

IstandwithEfe
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

There will be nothing shocking when Efe wins ,the only shock will be if he doesn't. And he won't.
OK. Your opinion but whichever way, I must have satisfied my conscience. That's what matters the most.

#IstandwithEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vivipop:
You can kill yourself.

#IstandwithEfe
CRY BAB6

(1) (2) (3) ... (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.