Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3122451 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thisboysef:

jst doing some end time hustling

How is the end time hustling going?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Smellymouth: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Kai! Team Baseey got work to do o! Wetin b in selling point sef? Biceps? Goody-two-shoes personality? His obsession with the word "sapiosexual?" Tolerance for Debbie-rise?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cutejude,Agbgift,Oasis007,Cenod1taliano,Gman650,Swang,smokey3y3z.Where are thou?

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
adonismuller:
okay I wil give him 40% of my vote because of you sha...

alright bro

#Respect

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

[s]

Remember Marvis wasn't nominating her until Marvis understood her. If you've been following up since Derbie came in, her 1st 2wks after their week of grace, Marvis never nominated her.
But Derbie showed herself which made Marvis to understand her pretty well.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Hahahaha! Pidgin na part of who we are na....we can't do without it
Abi na...lol

cheers...

TeamEfe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
bibijegede:

She forgot its a live show dat people will obviously knw she nominated marvis out of jealousy..everything abt her is akward..she spends 2hrs doing her make up and turns out having d worst make..i and my friends do shout wen we see bt we had to free her since d day she and jon had an argument,that jon told her to face reality and stop reading and believing in love story books,that author's just want to make money..she dey watch too much of zeeworld

How I wish she had kept that momentum from day 1.
I branded her Derbie beans after weak 1.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

He's trying to be nice of late because he has now come in terms with reality that his Tbore is shit.
Hopelessness has made him to be somewhat subtle now.
Lol even if your vote is the last thing that will keep t boss in the house, I will give it back to you and spit on your face.
Am nice because I promised the admins, that I will behave better, I actually feel guilty being the cause of a the page so many people enjoyed being shut down, so I've decided to tone it down.
I don't need your vote or any team Efe for that matter and yes the girl is indeed very beautiful. Check out her profile. You are really starting to irritate me and am fastly losing my patience with you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
akthedream:

YOU ARE FREE TO HANG YOURSELF IF HE DOESN'T LEAVE... WHY NOT VOTE WHOEVER YOU WANT TO VOTE AND LEAVE OTHERS...

What is this Negro talking about?
Did I tell you not to vote you you want to?

Vote all you like, but know that TTT fans will be voting against bassey this week, and could be the ticket that will send him back ti cross rivers state

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
geekybabe:

Sincerely.. We dont need BBnaija again. the average nigerian is not objective in reality.
I have this show streaming on my pc at least 12 hours a day. And there is absolutely nothing I can see real in EFe. Absolutely nothing.
Anyways.. That is Naija for you.

Efe is lucky he has the "Nigerian sentiment" working for him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cutejude,Agbgift,Oasis007,Cenod1taliano.Where are thou?

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052

Vote Bally to 32052
LOL Oya! Work don start, make u self feel am small..... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Smellymouth: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Kai! Team Baseey got work to do o! Wetin b in selling point sef? Biceps? Goody-two-shoes personality? His obsession with the word "sapiosexual?" Tolerance for Debbie-rise?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
dominique:

He said top six not final.

You sure about that need to review it then, but if that would be true it doesn't make sense..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar
ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab
chy200 ugojiC ashleydolls deathstroke Ginaz
Misswang001 Donbabajay12
Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY
ovop
Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange
richommie Vivipop whiteprince vanessa88
femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk
Dynamite02
akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot
Giantslayer
WuDBMother Austar
Smellymouth bishop4APC smokey3y3z
handsam huey99...

Awesome citizens of #Efenation, who are saving this week o?

Tbore, debie guitar rise, ogabally or Bassey?

Bally and Debbie others can go home for all I care
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
akthedream:

YOU LIED TO US THAT YOU WILL NEVER FOLLOW BBN AGAIN AFTER GIFTY WAS EVICTED..
THIS IS THE SAME GIFTY THAT NOMINATED COCOICE... THE SAME COCOICE THAT SAVED AND REPLACED HER WITH EFE...

YOU AINT TRUTHFUL... THE GIFTY YOU SUPPORTED WAS AN INGRATE...
WHAT MORAL RIGHT DO YOU NOW HAVE TO HATE BASSEY?
REASON WITH YOUR HEAD.. NOT YOUR KIDNEY
u say that u and Kemen are rapists. That that's how you have been going about raping girls in calabar. Seems that's your moniker that you used for promoting your raping prowess has been banned, so you opened another to display your sexxual nonentity

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
salawustyles:
yes he is brilliant but tell im to show it with is raps ....
lol...your brain is like Nigerian drainage system...(shallow)

what has intelligence got to do with rap?

rap is inborn...with little of environmental influence...

teamEfe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Thisboysef(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vanessa88:

How is the end time hustling going?
Normal oh. So hwfa u get better for me?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Janetade86:

Don't get me wrong! I don't know if you're one of his fans, but this is one rigid thing I noticed about him and the way I see it might be different from the way you're seeing it especially if you're his fan. Although we all have a way to protect our fave in the house. Other HMs have been nominating her but efe has never stopped nominating her since the first week and that makes him unforgiven.

The guy is truly a terrible person , what has she ever done to him?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
adonismuller:
I am for Debie...a girl who disobeyed her father to pursue her passion...

she got a nice heart...I like her
IT WASNT REALLY DISOBEDIENCE... BUT THIS IS THE FIRST REASONABLE COMMENT YOU HAVE MADE ON THIS THREAD.... CONGRATULATIONS BRO.. I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU.. ENJOY
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
biggie has cause real disturbed State for Efe ..Dude really feels like he is a bad person ..Bro shld just get over it ,we knw its isn't easy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

Lol even if your vote is the last thing that will keep t boss in the house, I will give it back to you and spit on your face.
Am nice because I promised the admins, that I will behave better, I actually feel guilty being the cause of a the page so many people enjoyed being shut down, so I've decided to tone it down.
I don't need your vote or any team Efe for that matter and yes the girl is indeed very beautiful. Check out her profile. You are really starting to irritate me and am fastly losing my patience with you.

Go on. Lets see the real threebear.
Abi Efe 51.97% shut him up?

May the real threebear please stand up!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Donbabajay12:
biggie has cause real disturbed State for Efe ..Dude is really feels like he is a bad person ..Bro shld just get over it ,we knw its isn't easy
Rip English grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ndidibabe(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
MrEnigma007:

keyword... I am arguing being "real"... Efe game plan rode on being real... Tayo was real but didn't make alliances really well cos he gives you what you dish him... he doesn't wait till nomination day to tell you he GATS beef with you... Efe comes and act like all is cool but still goes behind you to nominate... dat my friend is FAKE.

Tayo didn't win because of countries politics
My friend, you need to learn how to dine with the devil. Efe is an expert in doing that....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Smellymouth:

grin

Oh! He can burst balloons with his armpit! What a wonderful reason to vote for him!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

He will only see that if we actually vote this time and not just make noise. Let us vote please, if you will listen to me come here less frequently ,coming here is useless very useless.
YOU NO GO KILL PERSON grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
So efe is hoping if he doesn't win bisola or Marvis will share the Mula with him. I'm sure bisola and Marvis probably feel the same way. If they no smart up 25 mill will just finish in a flash. May friendship not lead some people astray...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
factsandfigures:
Now I am very angry. Biggie bias in favour of TBOSS is very obvious. Biggie cannot even hide his annoyance that TBOSS was nominated during dairy sessions with HMs.
Biggie miscalculated. He thought Efe will nominate Bisola and save TBOSS.

Team EFE is watching in 4D

Biggie's attitude today is d reason tboss is disliked. How can u openly chide bassey for nominating a fellow housemate. This is so unprofessional and should be taken up by d fans

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by salawustyles(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
adonismuller:
lol...your brain is like Nigerian drainage system...(shallow)

what has intelligence got to do with rap?

rap is inborn...with little of environmental influence...

teamEfe
but he claims street nw abi who is now acting like a nigerian running away from d truth nigga double ur hustle joor
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vanessa88:

The similarities btw both are they are extremist
Really don't have tact but always succeed in everything they put their mind to
Match their words with action

Well I dont watch the program so I cant tell for their similarities.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
geekybabe:

Sincerely.. We dont need BBnaija again. the average nigerian is not objective in reality.
I have this show streaming on my pc at least 12 hours a day. And there is absolutely nothing I can see real in EFe. Absolutely nothing.
Anyways.. That is Naija for you.
Many are blind don't blame yourself for actually being sensible.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
just here wondering who TTT fanbase will be rooting for
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Laveda:

And the others that have been nominating Tboss..

What will you say about that? Abi its only Efe
EFE HAS BEEN NOMINATING TBOSS RIGHT FROM WEEK 2...SHE EVEN HELPED HIM WITH THE BOIL ON HIS DIRTY SMELLY ARMPIT LAST WEEK.. YET, HE STILL WENT AHEAD TO NOMINATE HER FOR NO REAL REASON..
EFE IS EVIL AND UNFORGIVING... IF YOU DONT LIKE THE COMMENT, YOU ARE FREE TO HIT YOUR HEAD ON A CONCRETE WALL

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.