Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147604 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
aro1:
guys we cn do ds again,we did it d last time.. if u want TBOSS out click like,if u want BASSEY out click share,dey ar d most likely to be out!

So if we want you to shutup and mind your business what should we do?? You vote pple to stay not leave.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

Shameless kid in an adult's body. You have "fans" in the Romance section? You're really shameless. People are busy using their fan base to get endorsements in real life and you're on Nairaland seeking fans who will not help you get the psychological treatment that your weakly formed brain needs. How much has your "12k fans" on Instagram gotten you? A trip via Chisco to Lag? grin grin Lost soul!!
Ndifereke kuku kill me ooooo. Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
threebear can u see that he was not banned or his comment hidden cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so predictable , if nairaland mattered to me, i Won't be changing monikers up and down , they can keep being biased i care less

Your wailing and tears won't save you, kid.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

Why I should I go to Romance section to mention an inconsequential nuisance like you? Do you think I'm ready to wallow in the gutter with you? Go and add "mention me on Romance section" to your CV that comprises of "DStv Walka", you attention seeking leech.
next time add that inside that statement wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Since my Efe isn't up and I have unused wechat votes; I would give Bally 30, Tboss 30, Debie 30 and Bassey 10.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

Your wailing and tears won't save you, kid.
just pointing out, a woman being a woman to threebear , he knows the rest , guy abeg if u want to derail this thread i Won't join u , carry ur favored ass and go , u have tried
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Psalmuel92:
please, how many housemates will make it to finals sef?

Probably 5 depending on biggie, though...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Woow.. Thats amazing Thanks for Voting TBoss.. I never knew some efe fans can actually like TBoss.. #TeamTBoss appreciates
Misswang001:
Since my Efe isn't up and I have unused wechat votes; I would give Bally 30, Tboss 30, Debie 30 and Bassey 10.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Probably 5 depending on biggie, though...
he shld make it 4 grin grin grin grin

1 will leave on sunday and 2 next sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
dominique:

Tboss requested for a customized t-shirt foe Efe's birthday but big brother never granted the request. I'm sure Bisola must have requested for something from biggie and has been granted instantly now she's having selective amnesia. Truth is Bisola, Marvis and Efe has successfully sowed seeds of hate in the heart of the viewers with their constant gossiping of a person who mean them no harm. I'm not team Tboss but I'll say things the way they are.
nail polisher and custom t shirts are not the same.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
frankfiny:
There is no "vote out" in BBN.. So haters dont vote... Only Fans can vote . So what are you going to do about it now? I wonder why e dey pepper you like this grin

TBoss is not your problem

Ar u always dis way?. Guy, many people voted out TTT & almost succeeded in voting out d Cougar by voting for d opponents.
How can Tbos be my problem?. I'm catching fun while ironically, d individual  throwing tantrums, canceling posts & posting memes says "e dey pepper u"?.
If u can not handle d fact dat viewers will continue to criticize & not tolerate Tbos' manipulation, arrogance & condescension on BBNaija, u can do d needful.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
frankfiny:
Woow.. Thats amazing Thanks for Voting TBoss.. I never knew some efe fans can actually like TBoss.. #TeamTBoss appreciates
personally i dont value wechat votes , free things are usually useless , text messages are more effective , her 30 votes isn't even equal to the effort it will take u to type just T in the grand scheme of things
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Vivipop:
That awkward when you read "moment" in your head before reading this...
I gotcha right? Don't worry, it got me too
smiley smiley smiley I saw that on the screen lol... Good evening guys...
Someone please tell Debbie to give that mirror some space to breath, poor mirror...
My vulnerable sweetheart Debbie gets 60% of my votes, Bassey gets 25% and Bally gets 15%. Wechat votes this week, no spending of money.

#IstandwithEfe

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

#teamdebie-rise

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

Says the brain-dead illiterate who can't even spell "it is", "you", "official" and "can't". This must be an ancestral curse running through your veins because no human can be able to survive with such enormous stupidity in him and still be alive at your age. Your foolishness in Watts can light up the African continent.

This is wickedness, bro where art thy chill...cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
geekybabe:

#bringbackPapikush

Let him come and campaign for TTT'S padi. Bassey. At least bassey deserves a reward for keeping d bro code..
yea and he also deserves a reward for not saving him despite knowing him before BBN and from the same state.#BASSEYOUT.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
next time add that inside that statement wink
Next time add intelligence to your posts, it's the only way to boost your IQ which is less than the fingers in your one hand. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

Why I should I go to Romance section to mention an inconsequential nuisance like you? Do you think I'm ready to wallow in the gutter with you? Go and add "mention me on Romance section" to your CV that comprises of "DStv Walka", you attention seeking leech.
NDIFAKE, ARE YOU SCARED OR WHAT? KINDLY FOLLOW HIM TO ROMANCE SECTION NA... YOU ARE FREE TO MENTION YOUR FELLOW EFE FANS, TO SUPPORT YOU WITH CHEAP LIKES...
BROS DEY FEAR

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
No wahala...done already...Let the best three survive.
frankfiny:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
I vote for kindness, I vote for eloquence, I vote brilliance, I vote determination.

I vote Bassey! grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ijayopi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hahhhahahah why should he be placed on ban or his post hidden? the one wey u talk nko? He has finished you,now you remembered ban. Lol. How many times have you clicked on the *report* button. Click it again hahhahahahhhhaahha
CuteJude:
threebear can u see that he was not banned or his comment hidden cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so predictable , if nairaland mattered to me, i Won't be changing monikers up and down , they can keep being biased i care less

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

You keep proving to me that you have the IQ of a pubic louse. How old are you again? Let me guess, 3? You need your fans to "enjoy your attacks"? What an insolent kid. No, my child, you need people to help tutor you in English language so you don't cause another Nigerian Civil War with your "tabons". You need real help not fans. Your fans won't tell you the truth, they will lead you to your unending path of illiteracy with no sight of redemption for you.

I'm done with you. I'm better off voting Debie-Rise than losing brain cells quoting you.
if my shorthands are what u want to use to compare with ur bombs then am sorry , ur case is lost cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even if u are too proud to listen , its a shame that u cant properly type in English , go to school , its neva too late

Yes oooo me too am done with u and this thread for today ,expecting a guest soon , let me focus of somtin elevating
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Awesome! Thanks a lot. #teamdebie-rise
My pleasure...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
fitzmayowa:

This is wickedness, bro where art thy chill...cheesy grin cheesy

If not for bans, the words I plan on using for that kid will finally humble him. This dude is nothing but a nuisance on this thread, infecting people with his acute stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jude Jude.
CuteJude:
personally i dont value wechat votes , free things are usually useless , text messages are more effective , her 30 votes isn't even equal to the effort it will take u to type just T in the grand scheme of things
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Operation massive voting, if I can do it, you can.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fglows:

yea and he also deserves a reward for not saving him despite knowing him before BBN and from the same state.#BASSEYOUT.

Lwkm. So its about sentiments now abi?

Pls have mercy. We are begging. He had no choice during d nominations last wk.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
ijayopi:
Hahhhahahah why should he be placed on ban or his post hidden? the one wey u talk nko? He has finished you,now you remembered ban. Lol. How many times have you clicked on the *report* button. Click it again hahhahahahhhhaahha
be like say u no know me , i dont want us to do it here, they will ban me and leave him , lets go to romance section and i would engage him well
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
ijayopi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Misswang001:
Jude Jude.
wang wang grin what i do na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.