Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134492 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
by fans i mean people that will enjoy ur attacks na , 12k fans on instagram is no easy feat , ask any1 , guy u dont know how to use words , i Won't be tempted as long as its this thread , take elsewhere
Jude please drop some votes for T boss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

Next time add intelligence to your posts, it's the only way to boost your IQ which is less than the fingers in your one hand. wink
abeg no you're no longer making sense
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
akthedream:

NDIFAKE, ARE YOU SCARED OR WHAT? KINDLY FOLLOW HIM TO ROMANCE SECTION NA... YOU ARE FREE TO MENTION YOU FELLOW EFE FANS, TO SUPPORT YOU WITH CHEAP LIKES...
BROS DEY FEAR

I don't know between your empty vain glorious posts and your stupidity which is more loud. You are dumber than I gave you credit for.

Please do the only thing you're good at in your life - canceling posts and posting gifs. You're dismissed. Go back to your clan of 3 idiõts, I don't have your time yet.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Na wa oooo...
Well, another version was aired on my screen apart from the one you quoted by that person. It was Bally that opposed that suggestion, that she needed not stand like a mannequin and Bally also opposed the one of her guitar too.
But Efe said they should just allow her. It was when they were waiting for her(She was called by Biggie), that Efe said anybody else could do it, including Bisola, or they should ask her when she comes if she can do it. And at the end of the day, Efe allowed them both.
The reason Bally gave was that it's a group thing, and the suggestions she was giving were always centered around one person, it's not someone's musical video but them all.
I wanted to update it but just didn't want it to look like I'm purposely picking on her, cos she's up for eviction. But her suggestions today were sensitive ones, but seeing the twist? I hail people o...If we want to start, I'll update and pick everything without twisting, I'll quote whatever I hear, and will be waiting for them to complain, cos they'll complain, even though they can't deny she said or did so. If it's a game for them, we can play it that way, I've ignored more than enough, just saying it's not necessary, and they can't take a 10th of what they do. We'll watch out from tomorrow...

ladoshady:

Debbie has come with her "eye-service" suggestion again. Why not suggest a group thing or even herself with the guitar

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Jude please drop some votes for T boss
i promise 2moro , i will do it and snap shot it no vex , i promise u 50 text votes , that's 1500 , i will snap it 2moro , i promise , abeg i dey expect person , goodnight bro , make i zule zu small blood waste
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cry cry baby.. Its okay, stop crying..
guardsman:

Ar u always dis way?. Guy, many people voted out TTT & almost succeeded in voting out d Cougar by voting for d opponents.
How can Tbos be my problem?. I'm catching fun while ironically, d individual  throwing tantrums, canceling posts & posting memes says "e dey pepper u"?.
If u can not handle d fact dat viewers will continue to criticize & not tolerate Tbos' manipulation, arrogance & condescension on BBNaija, u can do d needful.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Misswang001:
Since my Efe isn't up and I have unused wechat votes; I would give Bally 30, Tboss 30, Debie 30 and Bassey 10.
thanks for voting tboss dear. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well, we have to appreciate.. She's #TeamEfe, knowing fully well Efe hates TBoss she still voted for TBoss.. Only a beautiful heart can do that
CuteJude:
personally i dont value wechat votes , free things are usually useless , text messages are more effective , her 30 votes isn't even equal to the effort it will take u to type just T in the grand scheme of things
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Efe is struggling with this HOH role . .i feel he will explode soon
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

Says the brain-dead illiterate who can't even spell "it is", "you", "official" and "can't". This must be an ancestral curse running through your veins because no human can be able to survive with such enormous stupidity in him and still be alive at your age. Your foolishness in Watts can light up the African continent.

Jesu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I most likely will.

Please do, every vote is very crucial at this stage of the game.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
i promise 2moro , i will do it and snap shot it no vex , i promise u 50 text votes , that's 1500 , i will snap it 2moro , i promise , abeg i dey expect person , goodnight bro , make i zule zu small blood waste

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.
The devil must be feeling defeated right now, because he doesn't know between you two who lies the most. You're expecting someone and yet you're begging me to tag you on Romance section so your fans can like your useless and senseless "tabons" while we diss? See lie. grin

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thanks Jude.. We will be waiting for that
CuteJude:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2017

zicoraads:
PrincessKab embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
Thank you so much. I trust you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Has anyone noticed all this cry cry stuff don stop... unlike before when they will be crying around d house like bush-babies # lol #

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
I like debbie's voice angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
tsquaure:
Efe is struggling with this HOH role . .i feel he will explode soon
because this is his first time?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Harbosede02:
I like debbie's voice angry

Please vote for her. She's a good girl. She deserve to be in that house. She's talented and has a good heart. No matter how small, just drop some SMS votes for her. Give her a chance to sing more for you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
I wonder ooo, just looking for ways to shade Efe. I replied one of the people that responded to her about how the conversation started before this one you even mentioned.
I didn't used to update anything that didn't happen about them, I only used to quote whatever they said or narrate whatever happens, but if it had anything to do with any of these ladies, they would say I was picking on them, what if I now twist like they are doing? I'll watch out from tomorrow, let them continue...

giwish:

y u dey lie lyk dis,,,d guy nd bally sed tboss shud nt jst stand demonstratn d 9ja flag,she shud b given a better role!...u nt d only one watchn.bassey later sed she wud also act as a vixen in d shoot

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ewwwww.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
dominique:

Please do, every vote is very crucial at this stage of the game.
True, will do.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Misswang001:
Since my Efe isn't up and I have unused wechat votes; I would give Bally 30, Tboss 30, Debie 30 and Bassey 10.
How are you doing, hope you are enjoying ur vacation? wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
frankfiny:
Cry cry baby.. Its okay, stop crying..

What an irony. Orubebe broda, keep throwing d tantrums, keep canceling d posts, keep posting d memes. It won't change d facts. She's been busted.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndifereke:

Please vote for her. She's a good girl. She deserve to be in that house. She's talented and has a good heart. No matter how small, just drop some SMS votes for her. Give her a chance to sing more for you.
nice speech angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dominique, abeg no ban me. I know I'm guilty but I had to exterminate these vermins because their toxicity had become too much to condone. I'll be on my best behavior.

Please, what happened tonight had no binding on Team Debie-Rise, I'm only responsible for my actions. Please y'all should spare some votes for her. She's a good girl and she's talented. She doesn't deserve to leave on Sunday. Wechat or SMS votes, we will appreciate it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Harbosede02:
nice speech angry
I'll take that as a Yes that you'll vote her. Thanks in advance. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
ovoP:
Thread is dry
Efe will give them a topic very soon......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
Ewwwww.
iyama

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.