Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134294 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol Weting Bisola dey flash abeg?

Bj?
At least Bisola gave a bj, and many many romantic nonsense.

Tell me, why did Tboss stop flashing them boobs? Until she bares it all, i dont see her having more than 14%.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes, her days are numbered.. She has 2 and half weeks... na Efe nominate Bassey, no be She grin
oviejnr:
Bro, her days are numbered but i have a feeling Bassey will leave on Sunday. She don jinx Bassey sef, poor boy sad cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oh now you agree you were entertained by the boobs flashing... I think i know your problem

You're suffering from "Confused Admiration"
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

At least Bisola gave a bj, and many many romantic nonsense.

Tell me, why did Tboss stop flashing them boobs? Until she bares it all, i dont see her having more than 14%.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Yes, her days are numbered.. She has 2 and half weeks... na Efe nominate Bassey, no be She grin
Bassey has been close to her lately, i hope my feeling is wrong tho! sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
toseen7:
my side is very cool too..
Lol, make my remark pepperdem na thier prob b dat o.
Frankfiny na cool guy nao, mayb he yaff join dem i no know

Lol, Ko maa da were e se รณ.... as that blood dey hot so, na Eba u go eat dis night o grin cos dat blood go fit boil water... Oya go bring water grin grin grin
grin yeye people. Please relay my regards to sirfee when he comes on here.. i had a strenuous day. i dey go sleep. Later
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
zicoraads:

Hahahaaa grin cheesy

I think I own the copyright to that '3 Idiots' tag grin And here I was, thinking you were thick-skinned tongue undecided
I SEE ALL THOSE STUFF AS FUN THOUGH..THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN EASILY GET THROUGH MY SKIN, IS TO INSULT MY PEOPLE... I AM NOT A CRY BABY LIKE YOU.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
EFE IS DANCING LIKE A FARMER
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Oh now you agree you were entertained by the boobs flashing... I think i know your problem

You're suffering from "Confused Admiration"
All this oyinbo just for me. grin
Make we chat later jare Bros. You no dey taya? Kerosene
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
So Tboss knows how to dance SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
adonismuller:
true that...but nothing can stop me from supporting Efe...

if he like make he chop sh.it...all my vote is for him...I know he has a talent deep down which he has not discovered...everyone has a talent..

TeamEfe

till the three Idiots dies...
ha! Boss dont let them die biko, they are too young. i want them to act more Bollywood movies.. wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lool .. Are you watching at the moment? Tell me you're not impresssed by TBoss.. I go know say your problem pass Naija problem lol
oviejnr:
Bassey has been close to her lately, i hope my feeling is wrong tho! sad cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol okay bro

Goodnight

All this oyinbo just for me. grin
Make we chat later jare Bros. You no dey taya? Kerosene

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hahahaha grin
akthedream:
EFE IS DANCING LIKE A FARMER

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2017

grin yeye people. Please relay my regards to sirfee when he comes on here.. i had a strenuous day. i dey go sleep. Later
alright boss... No lele sirfee go show @10

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
eksbabe:
Pls whose verse is it after all that "see gobee" chant, before the rap? The voice is soo cool
BASSEY

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
it's bassey's voice

eksbabe:
It's a guy's voice, thinking it is Bassey but i dont even know if he has a verse in the song.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Efe and nose picking
Yak!
Stop it boy! angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
he actually has a strong fan base.

they are just not on nairaland

I agree they need to be more "out there"

fergieboy:
But why bassey no come get fans? Is it cox he is almost perfect and doesnt seems to have any flaws or could it be Nigerians no like him face or what? angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Lool .. Are you watching at the moment? Tell me you're not impresssed by TBoss.. I go know say your problem pass Naija problem lol
Yeah, she doing just fine. I dont dislike her that much, but her fans want us to believe shes a saint and all that. You guys dont like Efe, so we dont like Tboss. Tit for tat grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
EFE PICKS HIS NOSE EVERY NOW AND THEN... EFE DOESN'T WASH HIS HAND AFTER PICKING HIS NOSE... EFE WOULD RUB HIS MOUTH WITH IT... EFE ALWAYS HOLD MARVIS.... HE WAS LUCKY TO KISS MARVIS WHEN THEY HAD THE FAKE WEDDING. MARVIS SHARES THE SAME TOILET WITH TBOSS...TBOSS COMPLAINED TO EFE THIS MORNING OR SO THAT HER PUSSY HAS BEEN ITCHING HER.... HMMMM NA WA OO

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please where are all those saying TBoss does nothing in the house.. I hope you're watching right now cause "Na she be our Naija".. grin grin grin

Who would have been that beautiful to represent Naija if not Her

Please Text

Vote TBoss

To

That's the least you can do to appreciate this absolute beauty..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Threebear:

LMAO, just stop already. You told the lady to never change and that is not a compliment.
Even though it earned you a huge compliment from the great Aristotle to9ine or toten .

bro i have voted oooo , even promoting her on my page

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ekinematics:

Thanks for explaining to people with poor memory.
Most of the comments here makes me feel if they are actually following up the show or they just watched a 5mins clip and concluded the whole thing.

eyah. The pple with poor memory lols.
Oga. Bassey has been amazing at that directing role. No one could have done it better than him without complaining. He is open to ideas, he listens to othes, and has not complained all day.

Thats what been hardworking is called. focused and detrmination to get things done properly while getting along with evryone.

You are bias. Its ok. But you cannot deny that BAssey has done an excellent job with his role out of all the Housemates

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol we dont hate Efe.. We hate that He hates TBoss so much and so many of her fans are following the same trend.. He calls her Manipulative meanwhile Marvis is actually the one manipulating him like moulded eba
oviejnr:
Yeah, she doing just fine. I dont dislike her that much, but her fans want us to believe shes a saint and all that. You guys dont like Efe, so we dont like Tboss. Tit for tat grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Efe's fingers and nose are like bread and butter... blood of jesus b4 dey come 4 my head # run run #

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks bro.. We really appreciate
CuteJude:

bro i have voted oooo , even promoting her on my page
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mtchewwwu
tboss legs doesnt moveangry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bisola is a public dog. Jumping from bed to bed like a dog(that she is) in heat. And her crocodile tears

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Thanks bro.. We really appreciate
no p bro still voting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Does that really sound like a compliment to you?.... Thats an advice, not a compliment.. What you said to her is nothing compared to what has been said to you and some other people like CuteJude on this thread.. And the skies dont fall.. It was generating alot of emotional sentiments because of the person involved and how she takes things to heart and always tend to be apologetic.. This is a game and a faceless forum..its not worth all those emotions and am sure she got my message. Every body has a different life outside here, but right here.. I am just Frankfiny
you said it all bro , this show will end and we will all walk away , one day I would get tired and forget that I ever visited this forum all na time bro time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol yinmu
nah me she dey help nah, ur mentions fit don reach negative values. Lol.
why u no update again, is like u ve let a lot of pple down shey u know
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
CuteJude:
no p bro still voting
.. Cutejude, thanks alot, God bless u bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.