Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134614 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
mercy232:
Efe's fingers and nose are like bread and butter... blood of jesus b4 dey come 4 my head # run run #
don't run, ve got u covered with my gun

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Bisola is a public dog. Jumping from bed to bed like a dog(that she is) in heat. And her crocodile cries
OK
Next

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
machinegundammy:

nah me she dey help nah, ur mentions fit don reach negative values. Lol.
why u no update again, is like u ve let a lot of pple down shey u know
Lol usually at work when the diary sessions are on so I can't always watch and type simultaneously
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
mercy232:
Efe's fingers and nose are like bread and butter... blood of jesus b4 dey come 4 my head # run run #
hhahaha cheesy u finish work

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Aww Tboss is dancing, and she's not doing badly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol we dont hate Efe.. We hate that He hates TBoss so much and so many of her fans are following the same trend.. He calls her Manipulative meanwhile Marvis is actually the one manipulating him like moulded eba
Well, Efe sees her for who she is cos they are living together, we the viewer judge way too much which is completely not necessary. You guys troll Efe than any other Team. Dont worry, we'll also follow the trend on both Tboss and her fans as well. I dont have issue with Marvis manipulating Efe, they both have a picture of something in their head. For me, if you guys troll us, im ready to throw alot of Tboss fans under the truck grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
See tboss dancing and twisting waist now o. Saturday will come she will go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
oviejnr:
Bro, her days are numbered but i have a feeling Bassey will leave on Sunday. She don jinx Bassey sef, poor boy sad cry
Prove your feelings wrong #voteBassey

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tbossss eeeehhhhhh......twerk for me grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why were they showing us empty house when Tboss was dishing out all her moves

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
akthedream:
EFE IS DANCING LIKE A FARMER

We know...... Aproko gringrin

Teacher Chike go teacher em how to dance.

If you like dance like FISHERMAN, we still like you..

••••••Proudly TEAM EFE grin
#EFENATION

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
temmyo:
See tboss dancing and twisting waist now o. Saturday will come she will go and sit down.
have you gone clubbing b4 , girls are usually like that around guys they don't like

I mean guys like u wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tbossss eeeehhhhhh......twerk for me grin grin grin grin
So she has bn forming since sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
See who dey twerk. angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
dem swear for d camera man

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
We need to keep this place tidy pls...
oviejnr:
[s]Well, Efe sees her for who she is cos they are living together, we the viewer judge way too much which is completely not necessary. You guys troll Efe than any other Team. Dont worry, we'll also follow the trend on both Tboss and her fans as well. I dont have issue with Marvis manipulating Efe, they both have a picture of something in their head. For me, if you guys troll us, im ready to throw alot of Tboss fans under the truck grin[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
pinkpebbles:
Apart from Bayo, the egg eater, there has been almost never any love for a Nigerian contestant in the BB and then probably the fat guys that voluntarily exited because of health issues. Kelvin was a scape goat because he swapped someone. He carried out an action. It is ok for some people to hate him in the house and atleast show it to his face. Tboss has not done anything really to warrant such hatred not just from a clique but from all the housemates. Kemen was not hated the way Tboss is being hated in the house. Even Kemen hated Tboss. No one hated Gifty, they actually were irritated by her fake attitudes especially the fact that she could not construct a correct sentence yet she had various foreign accents.
In my opinion once more, Tboss is being hated for no reason.

When everyone feels a particular way about someone, trust me they are often always right.
Tboss is not a bad person. She is that friend that picks on little things, nags alot and loves things to always go her way.She has this intimidating personality that makes people scared of her but tell her nice things to her face. Regina George in 'Mean girls'?
You probably wouldn't get along with her if you were in the house.
Constantly gossiping about her can be so irritating but that may be due to the fact that they cannot tell her all those things to her face.
When I mentioned Kemen and Gifty, I was referring to the viewers picking on them not the housemates.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
your head dey there. Me, I wonder o. Just when Tboss felt like shaking her body, they started showing us another thing. What's the meaning of that?

Giddyperson:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
They dont want you to watch the whole video before its out.. They need to make money
Episteme2:
your head dey there. Me, I wonder o. Just when Tboss felt like shaking her body, they started showing us another thing. What's the meaning of that?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:

eyah. The pple with poor memory lols.
Oga. Bassey has been amazing at that directing role. No one could have done it better than him without complaining. He is open to ideas, he listens to othes, and has not complained all day.

Thats what been hardworking is called. focused and detrmination to get things done properly while getting along with evryone.

You are bias. Its ok. But you cannot deny that BAssey has done an excellent job with his role out of all the Housemates

From his post ,how does he sound Bias , Simple he only shed light on the fact why other HM are not able to handle the Camera..

No doubt ,Bassey is an intelligent guy ,but withdraw that statement that no one could do it better than him ..He was given the opportunity yesdtay ,trained and doing fine today . He also has the assistance of the few HMS in everything he is doing..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
eksbabe:
It's a guy's voice, thinking it is Bassey but i dont even know if he has a verse in the song.
its Bassey's voice...starting with "4rm d first time dat....." blah blah blah " that bassey dude is good @ almost all things...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
We need to keep this place tidy pls...
Hehehe, i don see say. Your trash pictures don plenty. Keep cleaning, BBN thread must be kept clean grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I watched the video shoot ,it was bally
my dear, it wasn't bally ooo... it was bassey's... just dat dey all had to sing each others parts as well...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
#Team Tboss# it feels good voting d boss lady

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hahaha na you teach me Na lool
oviejnr:
Hehehe, i don see say. Your trash pictures don plenty. Keep cleaning, BBN thread must be kept clean grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
mercy232:
my dear, it wasn't bally ooo... it was bassey's... just dat dey all had to sing each others parts as well...
True thou ,I just confirmed now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hahah it will even feel better to Vote her again tommorow

TBoss Twerked tonight.. The internet will be on fire

Thanks for voting The Boss Lady

#TeamTBoss
styrese:
#Team Tboss# it feels good voting d boss lady

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tboss did Twerk ....hmmm Twitter on fire ATm ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
akthedream:
EFE IS DANCING LIKE A FARMER

U mean he isn't one?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahaha na you teach me Na lool
Respect!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Episteme2:

Same lady that said ,she doesn't know how to dance ..SMH

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
Aww Tboss is dancing, and she's not doing badly
na news? undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.