Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3122858 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Okay... Better
ammyluv2002:
I don't care about talents
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Vanessa88:
On the verge of voting for Debie-rise this week massively
It has come to my notice that debie's fans are busy de-marketing/decampaigning Efe with their antagonistic, spiteful and unwarranted bitter rants which is not called for...
Suffice it to say, All legitimate citizens of EfeNation should kindly put a stop in casting votes for Debie-rise inasmuch as debie still remains a sweet girl..
Let her highly opinionated fans only do the voting

#Proudly Team Efe

This has got to be the height of arrogance, madam it's just a game if you decide to keep your vote world no go end...

Come off your high horse abeg...SMH

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
ninnyanny:
Cutejude plz no de munch people profile na.
They might ban you.
I don't want that oo
Na u de bring comic relief come this
Thread.
When efe and Tboss fans don de throw tantrums
Na under your post I de hide grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy removed it , thanks wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
CuteJude:

see my anger , since u dont know maths, let me share somtin with u ,

a percentage of the price money comes from text votes , multiply 30naira with 10000000 text messages and see my point , i have spent 3000 on this show for votes and when som1 at work said it today , it hit me hard

problem now is efe fans dont send text but use wechat to vote , so we are all indirectly feeding him by voting for our favorites

i know that u dont understand what i just said but i would move on

25m looks like an accomplishment to you not me , ok? channel 29 , no be everybody dey suffer , wake up , that money na one car for some men garage , biko rest with the money talk

i have no issues with efe winning , we dont have issues with that , we all know that he will waste it and fade away like rain after November , our problem is u his fans making him seem more than he is

there are many illiterates in nigeria and channel 29 airs bbn so am not surprised
[/s] WHO DONT VOTE BY TEXT?? YOU SPENT 3K AND THAT HITS YOU HARD. DAMN THAT POOR undecided undecided

10 Likes

I wonder what all these zealots will do after the show ends, cos most of una carry the matter for head like Agidi...

2 Likes

frankfiny:
His Dad works with Coca-Cola in Abuja.. His elder Brother installed Borehole for their community in Jos... His parents fullly trained him in school.... He just finished Service last year ending.. He is 24 yet he he use 1.5M for his songs... Please when was the street, before or after school?

But guy e fit be as driver o grin. . But seriously, you guys should leave the poor guy alone.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Adiahabasi: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
NA WA O,See adults arguing, throwing tantrums, being abusive on top someone else's 25Million. People can be jobless sha!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
[s][/s] WHO DONT VOTE BY TEXT?? YOU SPENT 3K AND THAT HITS YOU HARD. DAMN THAT POOR undecided undecided
not surprised neva expected u to understand basic english na

is that truck load , a snap shot of ur mind?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nma27:
I wonder what all these zealots will do after the show ends, cos most of una carry the matter for head like Agidi...
u wey carry Efe matter for head like kpekere, say him no get talent nko........I keep on reminding myself if it's a talent show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Vanessa88:

We are definitely going to keep it... You guys exude so much hate on Efe! So why should we join forces with you guys in voting for Debie-rise
to hell with ur efe...final day almost close by
we shall see who is who

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
DoctorStrange:

But guy e fit be as driver o grin. . But seriously, you guys should leave the poor guy alone.
grin abi o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nma27:
arent u just classy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nma cheesy cheesy cheesy what a lovely name NOT to name a child with
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lool then he shold spare us his pity stories.... Looks like Debbie rise is not the only one getting pity votes here grin
DoctorStrange:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Giel:

lol, you too
there is something fishy about that visit ...smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
sod09:
we shall see who is who
Na wa o, take it easy na.. B.P dey rise o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
CuteJude:
you trolled princess codedly, so u can take over her no pay updating work

attention seeking women everywhere
Jeez are you okay?
I give up!!! For your info, I give updates when I am free...

ninnyanny:
Thank u
You're welcome babe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thank u
pocohantas:
Debie rise in the diary room
Salutations
Biggie says he assumes the colour of her dress reflects her mood. She says she is fine...she is always fine.

The shooting experience:Biggie asks about how she feels about their combined creation with DonJazzy. She said they done blow...DonJ took it to another level. That she told him she used to mention and tag him, but now he came her. She hopes they do a tour with the song...
*more talks about the song*

She talks about the video shooting experience. They had their learning moments, trying to get it right but she hopes it'll come our amazing and 'cute'. They would have done more but they got tired.
She talks about the story line of the short video. Says her role is passive.

Biggie asks her who the proceeds from the movie will go to if it hits the cinema, she says all of them. Biggie says he'll decide.

About her personality:If she were a colour, she would be yellow. yellow shows friendship, she's a warm person and easy to approach. She isn't shouty not too much in our face but memorable.

Biggie asks her if her HMs perceive her in same way, she says yes, but maybe not in a positive way.

She says they have tried in their task towards winning their way.

She has nothing else to tell Biggie.
Exits the diary room.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
toseen7:
Na wa o, take it easy na.. B.P dey rise o
lmao
it's u guys that will likely have B.P if efe didn't win

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
CuteJude:
he is warning her to stop begging , like oni breadi agege

making the show look local

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
sod09:
we shall see who is who

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Adiahabasi:
NA WA O,See adults arguing, throwing tantrums, being abusive on top someone else's 25Million. People can be jobless sha!
u bera hide grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
CuteJude:
not surprised neva expected u to understand basic english na

is that truck load , a snap shot of ur mind?
YOU CALLED THAT BASIC ENGLISH?? IT WAS AN EPISTLE AND I HIT MYSELF FOR READING THROUGH. MY POINT CANT BE MEANINGFUL TO YOU COS I SPOKE THE TRUTH. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Jeez are you okay?
I give up!!!
redirect that question towards u

answer these;

why are u updating after she stopped?
why did u laugh and play along wen she was attacked?
why do u seek attention so bad?

see ur well presented updates , go and seek attention elsewhere biko

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Princesskab, pls check ur inbox
Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
undecided

The Only reason I do not like Efe is simply because of his Fans. They think they are a Barcelona (largest Fan Base) in the Champions League (BBNAIJA), hence their TIKITAKA (Poor-man) Strategy will win them the Trophy!

Proudly TeamBally

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
fitzmayowa:

This has got to be the height of arrogance, madam it's just a game if you decide to keep your vote world no go end...
Come off your high horse abeg...SMH

Sometimes there is no need responding to clearly uninformed/unknown posters such as this

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
sod09:
we shall see who is who
na real wa

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

The Only reason I do not like Efe is simply because of his Fans. They think they are a Barcelona (largest Fan Base) in the Champions League (BBNAIJA), hence their TIKITAKA (Poor-man) Strategy will win them the Trophy!

Proudly TeamBally
wow!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
YOU CALLED THAT BASIC ENGLISH?? IT WAS AN EPISTLE AND I HIT MYSELF FOR READING THROUGH. MY POINT CANT BE MEANINGFUL TO YOU COS I SPOKE THE TRUTH. grin
what was ur point?

that am poor? cheesy cheesy cheesy without being told , we both know who is poor here na wink

mr man take ur nonsense tots and be going

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
moststylish:
u wey carry Efe matter for head like kpekere, say him no get talent nko........I keep on reminding myself if it's a talent show
Lolz... lemme na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
CuteJude:

see my anger , since u dont know maths, let me share somtin with u ,

a percentage of the price money comes from text votes , multiply 30naira with 10000000 text messages and see my point , i have spent 3000 on this show for votes and when som1 at work said it today , it hit me hard

problem now is efe fans dont send text but use wechat to vote , so we are all indirectly feeding him by voting for our favorites

i know that u dont understand what i just said but i would move on

25m looks like an accomplishment to you not me , ok? channel 29 , no be everybody dey suffer , wake up , that money na one car for some men garage , biko rest with the money talk

i have no issues with efe winning , we dont have issues with that , we all know that he will waste it and fade away like rain after November , our problem is u his fans making him seem more than he is

there are many illiterates in nigeria and channel 29 airs bbn so am not surprised

But many of you guys here say wechat votes aren't really weighty as SMS votes. IF wechat votes aren't weighty as SMS and Efe still led last voting by 51.9%, that tells the numbers of fans he has.
BTW, how did you come about that stats that Efe fans only vote via wechat? you assume all Efe fans are poor, right?
Same stereotypical statement that all Chelsea fans are thugs and touts

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
CuteJude:
redirect that question towards u

answer these;

why are u updating after she stopped?
why did u laugh and play along wen she was attacked?
why do u seek attention so bad?

see ur well presented updates , go and seek attention elsewhere biko
LOl.
When I was insulted on this thread for giving bias updates, did anybody cry? Someone even said I have mental issues. It's normal thing around here. I can't remember playing along...
That's how I've always arranged my updates. I don't update when she or any other person updates because it seems like repetition and they do a good job.

No vex, I will stop now. smiley

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.