Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132259 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
sod09:
i don't hate efe, i just don't like his arrogant fans .u guys think u can decide HMS fate

You guys make us arrogant by drinking too much haterade on Efe which isn't called for

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BlaQWolf: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
I won't vote for debie-rise because of one thing...Dominique..Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
CuteJude:
blues army cool cool cool no insults to u grin

have u read stories about how efe fans borrow sim from grand man to ex bf , just to vote via wechat , i believe that votes from wechat are not effective like text but when millions are doing it , it will have effect na , ants are small but 1 million will fall u na

guy ure a chelsea fan like me , u and i know that its mostly poor people that support him

why shld any1 like efe?
he speaks pidgin , only poor people enjoy that laugage freely
he is real by being poor , anyneed to explain this one

See you.
You just picked one event of someone borrowing sims to vote to conclude efe fans are poor. How did borrowing sims indicate being poor? such person might have exhausted the votes on his sims? Also, wasn't that a common sense to look for a way to maximize his votes for his fans.
Did you see people that did shirts for Efe, they can't afford SMS right? but could spend their money to do shirts for their fav?
Did you see the pictures of Efe being reportedly hanged in one hotel in Delta, does that imply being poor?
I heard Olamide, Phyno and Funke Akindele support Efe (don't know how true), are they poor?
Even Uriel roots for Efe, has that made her poor?

Lastly, good to know you're a chelsea fan, though I am not, it is mostly said by people that chelsea fans are not classy, they are thugs, is that true of you?
So, why are you stereotyping Efe fans as being poor?
You can do better than this to campaign for your fav HMs

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
shezy:
everyone just want to believe that any naija must have that naija rough life style. Which aren't suppose to be.piercing and boob implant doesn't make her an evil genius while most ladies condemning her wish they can have courage for such implant but nooo.so the anger,fear,lack of independent and inferiority complex in them must be poured on someone who has what they wish to have.
I cherish people with God complex sometimes,why?because they know what they worth. Most people call it pride,in my opinion it isn't. Just an appreciation of oneself.she has her own flaws so does Bisola,Efe and others.its just a game.most beautiful souls are seen this way but the devils claim'if u open me up ,am as white as snow''.in the closet they are devilish than bokoharam.

Teamtboss

the hate on her can be mind bogglingly at times a comment on face book was saying that she is a light skin girl therefore she shouldn't have played the naija girl in the video, and it should have been given to a black girl in the house,
hate just for her skin colour again, she gets a lot of hate but am happy she also gets some love too,
team tboss,
sms Vote TBoss to 32052
please note the spelling 'TBoss' is important

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Efe in d diary room
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dospix(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
No updates again! I just keep reading a lot of meaningless trash here. Please, Princesstab I need you back, I ask nothing of you but updates about Efe alone...I am only interested in Efe. And for that evil hearted old man called TTT na God go judge am! #IstandwithEfenomatterwhat

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
CuteJude:
ure always free , after going thru ur profile and comments , every hour of the day is represented with the exception of btw 3-6am

WTF! Who is this dude?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=toseen7 post=54876230][/quote] puahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
ninnyanny:
I havnt seen any updates criticising Debby in a negative way,at least not today. I made a post about Debby...she's one of my faves .again you guys are the the ones picking on Efe any chance you get..you don't expect his fans to just mope. Well,I hope everyone on this thread can argue without insults and curses. Wishing someone ill because of a freaking game is bad. Yesterday I saw the way the HMS were talking and playing with one another...I said to myself,we all should hate the game not the players...that's it.
Donbabajay12:
This Stupid Debby Rise ,Her mouth would Fuckiing kill her ,Very Mischevious ..msctwee
THIS ABOVE POST FELL FROM HE'LL FIRE ABI? CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT YOU DIDNT SEE IT ONCE MORE..
TEAMEFE CAN DENY HIM AS USUAL...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:
People don't get it. This is Big brother Naija and not a talent show. If you wanna see peeps with talent pls wait for MTN project frame, Glo sings etc.

Efe dis Efe that...He's not a good rapper, but we don't care! We love his personality.....He's well trained & cultured. He's a true definition of a Nigerian child who's always focused with a humble beginnings, morales & values. This is who we are as Africans

Honestly, I wish to have a child like him. I give kudos to his parents for doing a good job.

I will choose Efe over and over again....EfeForever

My sister them nor go still hear you u. The word "reality" is missing in their dictionary. Them wan turn the show into Bigbrother 9ja talent hunt show.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:
People don't get it. This is Big brother Naija and not a talent show. If you wanna see peeps with talent pls wait for MTN project frame, Glo sings etc.

Efe dis Efe that...He's not a good rapper, but we don't care! We love his personality.....He's well trained & cultured. He's a true definition of a Nigerian child who's always focused with a humble beginnings, morales & values. This is who we are as Africans

Honestly, I wish to have a child like him. I give kudos to his parents for doing a good job.

I will choose Efe over and over again....EfeForever

Please swerve, nobody is talking about Efe's talent or lack of. You people keep saying he's on always every page, it's because You bring him up. We don't always talk about Efe, it's his fans that always shove him down our throats like you're doing right now.

And if Efe had a quarter of Bassey's talents, that's what we would have been hearing of till the thread gets to page 3000 and beyond. But it is not a talent show because your boy wonder is lacking in that department. Abeg swerve biko.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

The Only reason I do not like Efe is simply because of his Fans. They think they are a Barcelona (largest Fan Base) in the Champions League (BBNAIJA), hence their TIKITAKA (Poor-man) Strategy will win them the Trophy!

Proudly TeamBally
Haba Oasis007, this is not nice. Do you know how many of us have voted for Bally?

Do not generalize. Some of us actually spent money this week too. We could have chosen to just be, but we didn't. For the sake of that few, don't generalize.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by missnawty(f): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
dominique:

Please swerve, nobody is talking about Efe's talent or lack of. You people keep saying he's on always every page, it's because You bring him up. We don't always talk about Efe, it's his fans that always shove him down our throats like you're doing right now.

And if Efe had a quarter of Bassey's talents, that's what we would have been hearing of till the thread gets to page 3000 and beyond. But it is not a talent show because your boy wonder is lacking in that department. Abeg swerve biko.
all hail the queen grin smiley
Ayam alws loyal ma

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamDaisy(f): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
#TbossNation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
dominique:

I careless undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
CuteJude, please stop harassing Pocohantas and allow her to update. Some of us are not watching at the moment.

And Pocohantas, you'll stop now? Because of Jude?

Seriously?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Magicalgrace: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Diary room: Big brother asks Efe to describe his confidence.Efe replied: my confidence dey pour,infact e dey stain d slippers wey I wear for leg.lol! Dis dude n his slangs

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Magicalgrace: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Diary room: Big brother asks Efe to describe his confidence.Efe replied: my confidence dey pour,infact e dey stain d slippers wey I wear for leg.lol! Dis dude n his slangs.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Wetin I do you naa? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
BlaQWolf:

That's okay, bro. Nevertheless, I hope you support someone deserving (of your votes) this week.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BlaQWolf: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
dominique:

Wetin I do you naa? undecided

Everybody here dy fear you so that's an advantage on Debbie's side....
You will beg me before I vote for her with pushing all topics I create to front page and also following me...We got deal?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO KILL 2 BIRDS WITH A STONE, BUT I CANT SEE THAT HAPPENING. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BlaQWolf: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

That's okay, bro. Nevertheless, I hope you support someone deserving (of your votes) this week.

Who you rooting for?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
And in as much as Efe is my favorite and no matter what happens, I'll always give him my votes, some of you actually do go about it the wrong way. I have called out some people here on account of how they act; and some of you supporting Efe also do the same damn thing.

Do not make the mistake of thinking we are home and dry. When the chips are down, we might need one or two supporters of other housemates to do us some favors. Besides, some people here are still undecided. For the sake of Efe, Y'all should stop with all the bullshit.

By the way, where the heck is Tiribeer? I miss him grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
wao! wao! wao!

are you now God? small you determining the fate of debie-rise? you cannot even guarantee seeing tomorrow and you want to play God with someone's destiny?

please hold all your miserable massive votes and keep them for Efe when he is up.

you will be ashamed when you see debie rise survive this week. and you and your minions won't be able to take the glory.

I can't understand all this vain glory just because you are part of those supporting Efe.

Vanessa88:
On the verge of voting for Debie-rise this week massively
It has come to my notice that debie's fans are busy de-marketing/decampaigning Efe with their antagonistic, spiteful and unwarranted bitter rants which is not called for...
Suffice it to say, All legitimate citizens of EfeNation should kindly put a stop in casting votes for Debie-rise inasmuch as debie still remains a sweet girl..
Let her highly opinionated fans only do the voting

#Proudly Team Efe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I careless undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sweerie, I thought you were on our side this week. Why all this bad blood?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
zicoraads:

Haba Oasis007, this is not nice. Do you know how many of us have voted for Bally?

Do not generalize. Some of us actually spent money this week too. We could have chosen to just be, but we didn't. For the sake of that few, don't generalize.

grin

Thanks for the Clarity! I don't hate Efe as a Person, also as a HM, just kinda pissed by some of his Fans!

He's a Finalist, he's having a large Pool of Fans, but we should if other Fans join Forces in the Final and vote a particular HM, then it's obviously over for him!

Efe's Fans should emulate him. Keep calm and never stop believing!

TeamBally
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bossnation...keep giving our girl them votes. She needs it. Forget haters

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
dominique:

You people keep saying he's on always every page, it's because You bring him up. We don't always talk about Efe,
- Madam e be like say u no dey follow dis thread, who dey epp you do ur mod. job?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Who you rooting for?

100% on team Debie-Rise, for the fourth week running.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bisolar film production
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Laveda sweetie...I sight you tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.