Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145810 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
If you cant give updates... Kukuma dont litter the thread.. It is very Unsanitary
geekybabe:
[s]Giving pple updates here is not worth it. They will still yab you for giving updates.

I know 2 sites and 3 youtube channels streaming it. Go and use your money or data to watch it. Thats when u will know its not beans. Or do your subscription on dstv and gotv.

Thats when u will value d updates pple give.[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Marvis is just eating, occupying space and contributing nothing to the house, this has always been her label

I want to believe it's a different show you are watching for saying Marvis is contributing nothing. Please don't allow hatred to blind your eyes and further shut your brain from thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
"A picture is worth a thousand words

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Donbabajay12:

hmm grin,just know it's not Only #TeamEfe that exist this Thread
maybe becoz they are so many but no be only dem my bullets they hit nah..
My lord, I know am guilty of murder but pls don't sentence me just yetgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

I want to believe it's a different show you are watching for saying Marvis is contributing nothing. Please don't allow hatred to blind your eyes and further shut your brain from thinking.
You must be one of her 200 siblings so I'm just gonna ignore you #voteBassey

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
tdbankplc:
All voters with evicted house mate(s) I hope ya all are getting ready to vote bisola at the final.....

I am ready to vote Bisola like Crazy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
dammyllare:
Back here from the ban
Make I park well and stop responding to immature kids
Team efe
I miss Una ooo

Me self don dey speak pidgin Now
if anyone want to doubt my B. Eng let them quote me grin

Welcome Bro,

I hope say you chop well for dat prisongringrin

Na we miss u pass...

#EFEARMY I dey hail oooo

grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

You must be one of her 200 siblings so I'm just gonna ignore you #voteBassey

Nice way to run away. Next time don't post rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
But since she's not Up, you can Vote TBoss this week.. So that your votes wont waste
Maduawuchukwu:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

Nice way to run away. Next time don't post rubbish here.
Marvis is lazy, eats a lot and contributes nothing cheesy #voteBassey

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
akthedream:

GOOD EVENING MADAM, WHO IS HE/SHE?
E be like say Threebear too is missing o, make I flag red alert
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Marvis is lazy, eats a lot and contributes nothing cheesy #voteBassey

Initially I thought your brain was shut from thinking, now I know you are anencephalic.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Baba dem no go see dey picture now.... TEAM TBOSS wetin Una get to talk for dey matter {Negative comments dey welcome } shocked shocked

Dey picture fine ooogringrin
EFE no worry we dey your back..... grin

#EFENATION 24/7

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
machinegundammy:

I have personally sent him packing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

Initially I thought your brain was shut from thinking, now I know you are anencephalic.
#voteBassey tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
If the HMs have to wait till sunday to know whether they win wager or not, there shouldn't have been eviction this week cuz it will be unfair to the evicted HM(s) that has/have contributed to the task but can't enjoy the wager on sunday.

BTW, has Bisola taken over Bassey's directorship role?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BlaQWolf: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lalasticlala, Boss of all Bosses...I hail you..

Who you dy support for BBN?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
tafrica:
If the HMs have to wait till sunday to know whether they win wager or not, there shouldn't have been eviction this week cuz it will be unfair to the evicted HM(s) that has/have contributed to the task but can't enjoy the wager on sunday.

If you watched Bally's DS this evening you would have known the different roles of each housemate.
Bally clearly stated who's to do/doing what.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
tafrica:

If you watched Bally's DS this evening you would have known the different roles of each housemate.
Bally clearly stated who's to do/doing what.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

Bally clearly stated who's to do/doin what.

I didn't their DS, just started watching like 40mins - 1hr ago
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
frankfiny:
If you cant give updates... Kukuma dont litter the thread.. It is very Unsanitary
Bro, are you now working for LAWMA?? Cos i dont understand the way you've been sweeping peoples updates including mine. Anyways if you dont like my comment, you can sweep it too. Its a free world. grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
tafrica:

I didn't their DS, just started watching like 40mins - 1hr ago
bassey was the director for video shoot,bally ,director for the viral video that was done in the afternoon and Bisola, director for the short film in the making
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
crowntoro:
your wahala is too much cheesy Princesskab is a SHE. So ans, what did she do to u
I DONK KNOW HIM NA.. HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
tafrica:

The reward for the wager victory is always on Tuesday so it doesn't even have any effect if it was announced today ..Same way TTT shopped for everything the Ouse needed on Sunday ,but he wasn't privileged to be in the Ouse ,when they brought the items .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

I have personally sent him packing.
If anyone can make a comeback, threebear is the guy to beat, the internet gets so boring without pple like that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol.. Na for the good of everybody nw, you no like tidy environment?
oviejnr:
Bro, are you now working for LAWMA?? Cos i dont understand the way you've been sweeping peoples updates including mine. Anyways if you dont like my comment, you can sweep it too. Its a free world. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Efe just called Bisloa wicked director grin
After she made Debbie lay sprawled on the staircase playing dead for over two minutes after the scene should have cut. Even Debbie had to protest at some point grin
I'm really enjoying the passion and dedication the big 7 are putting into this task.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
akthedream:

I DONK KNOW HIM NA.. HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY.
Go away tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Me and my family too don set and the rest of team tboss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Then he'll go into the diary room and nominate her, every single week. Yeye

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Debbie is very flexible sha, and foolish Bally was saying no man would want to marry her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
machinegundammy:

WE GO SOON LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR TEAM EFE.. ANY SMALL THING DEM GO DEY CRY AND REPORT TO MODS AS IF THEY ARE KIDS... BUNCH OF BORING SOULS..
I AM PRETTY SURE 90% OF TEAM EFE DEY WEAR OVERSIZED LONG SLEEVE AND BAGGY TROUSERS.. BORING SOULS

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.