Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125844 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2017
to9ine:
Giel its aii .. Let me clarify when I say I like Tboss.. I like that she is pretty and she strikes me as naive.. Don't misjudge that to mean I support her to win. I don't hate her either.
this is my issue, you can't say one good thing about tboss, so ur only reason for liking her is because she is pretty, very superficial,
yet you can't even compliment her and leave it at that you have to put something negative and say she is naive, who asked you now if you will support her to win?, you don't hate her yet you can't say a good thing about her,
you just can't say a single reasonable thing, mtcheww

yet you can bash tboss when I try to be nice to efe, nonsense

abeg leave me, seems like you are one of the bad efe fans
leave me alone, stop quoting me,

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
to9ine:
grin grin grin grin
Oya no vex .. One love
mtcheeeewwww
nonsense
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2017
She's Loyal...

She's Intelligent...

She's Talented...

She's Diplomatic...

She's Humble...

She's Debie-Rise...

SMS: Vote Debie-Rise TO 32052

We Can Do It!!.. LETS KEEP RISING..
#RisersNation #bbnaija

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Kimtahee:

You've lost the argument, accept your defeat and bow down gracefully .
Better than me in what exactly?
Cooking?
Cleaning?
Ironing?
Nigga please.
Older than you?
Unless you are 21 or less then I doubt I am older than you.
grin ROTFL! Indeed arguing with you is like filling a basket with water;it is very useless and worthless.Bow down for a clown?no I won't because you are the one deviating.All those jargon you listed,are you referring to your parents' maid(no offence to the maids) because I know you don't have one.

The recession and depression is really affecting you,it is obvious to everybody that you are a sadist,you are also suffering from bipolar.Please do me a favour,kindly visit a rehabilitation centre for proper medication and treatment because if care is not taken,the next option for you is cremation or a casket.

You don't even know the difference between a chef and a maid.You don't know the difference between laundry and culinary.No wonder you don't know the difference between Bisola,Debie and tboss,you don't know the difference between ego,slothfulness,talent,respect and hardwork

My bad,so you are still a teenager...case closed

Good day mr Jack Anderson(lol).

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2017
to9ine:
Giel its aii .. Let me clarify when I say I like Tboss.. I like that she is pretty and she strikes me as naive.. Don't misjudge that to mean I support her to win. I don't hate her either.
No one cares.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Sms vote-Tboss to 32052, via your mobile phones or simply download wechat and vote.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2017
sirfee:
grin ROTFL! Indeed arguing with you is like filling a basket with water;it is very useless and worthless.Bow down for a clown?no I won't because you are the one deviating.All those jargon you listed,are you referring to your parents' maid(no offence to the maids) because I know you don't have one.

The recession and depression is really affecting you,it is obvious to everybody that you are a sadist suffering from bipolar.Please do me a favour,kindly visit a rehabilitation centre for proper medication and treatment because if care is not taken,the next option for you is cremation or a casket.

You don't even know the difference between a chef and a maid.You don't know the difference between laundry and culinary.No wonder you don't know the difference between Bisola,Debie and tboss,you don't know the difference between ego,slothfulness,talent and hardworking.

Just spoken like the underpaid chef you are.
Throwing together words that don't even go in synch just to appear educated and sophisticated which we all know you are not.
Sorry to disappoint you about my age, I can't provide relief to a drowning man. If you are trying to use me as a yardstick to salvage your underachieving life, then you failed even more than your terrible cooking.
Go and sit at a corner and cry or better still ,put on some make up, make some spaghetti and go salsa at the nearest homogeneous club. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Efe lying again.
Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Iceydream(f): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2017
JehanEddy07:
Good Morning Guys. Who Can Guess Who This Little Damsel Is in BBN... grin
Rise Debie Rise

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kendrix69(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2017
What did he say abeg
Kimtahee:
Efe lying again.
Smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WetDreamz: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Kimtahee:

Rats don't menstruate.
Let me summarize you in one word.
"Dumb"
Thought i had flushed you this morning after using the toilet. Well concerning the menstruating rat....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tjskii(f): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Abeg how does the voting thing work? Can I vote more than once through SMS,does it count, how much is charged for d sms,and what is this wechat? Is it an app? Or is it a website thing? I'm sharpening my voting skills in readiness for my babe bisola,when the time comes

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WetDreamz: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2017
sirfee:

The recession and depression is really affecting you,it is obvious to everybody that you are a sadist suffering from bipolar.Please do me a favour,kindly visit a rehabilitation centre for proper medication and treatment because if care is not taken,the next option for you is cremation or a casket.

You don't even know the difference between a chef and a maid.You don't know the difference between laundry and culinary.No wonder you don't know the difference between Bisola,Debie and tboss,you don't know the difference between ego,slothfulness,talent,respect and hardwork

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
JehanEddy07:
She's Loyal...

She's Intelligent...

She's Talented...

She's Diplomatic...

She's Humble...

She's Debie-Rise...

#RisersNation #bbnaija

When I see channel 29 users I can tell

Bolded are lies even the devil cant say

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kimtahee:
In prison grin
Is that you?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kimtahee:

Just spoken like the underpaid chef you are.
Throwing together words that don't even go in synch just to appear educated and sophisticated which we all know you are not.
Sorry to disappoint you about my age, I can't provide relief to a drowning man. If you are trying to use me as a yardstick to salvage your underachieving life, then you failed even more than your terrible cooking.
Go and sit at a corner and cry or better still ,put on some make up, make some spaghetti and go salsa at the nearest homogeneous club. grin
grin LMAO,why are you claiming what you are not,a jobless and depressed clown.I'm not condescending but allow me to say the truth;you are just seeking for attention.There's a big difference between death and sleep,I'm independent while you are still depending on your parents.You are bragging just because of the ten thousand naira you are receiving from your parents monthly for monitoniring their businesses.I'm done with you.That guy above me has said it all;you are a frustrated rat on menstruation#KILLER PUNCH

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
days back efe was in his usual lying mode

He was explaining why he is ugly , he said that he is the one his parents use to wash womb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ugly people are getting creative oooo, so that is why he is ugly?

Lol then the next day pictures of his parents appeared online , isnt he a poor ugly liar?

He has ugly parents and he is deluded to think that he is ugly because his parents used him to wash womb

Ugly is ugly biko , you're ugly efe rest , we have seen ur parents and we can PROUDLY SAY THAT UR KIDS WILL BE UGLY TOO

Its in the genes cheesy cheesy fake real man

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Juss: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
So saint Bisola has her own ring in her nose too. Fear pretenders the are more dangerous than viper. The devil I know is better than the one I dont know..God just catch her fans today

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Juss:
So saint Bisola has her own ring in her nose too. Fear pretenders the are more dangerous than viper. The devil I know is better than the one I dont know..God just catch her fans today
if u read the history about ring on the nose eh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u will laugh ur ass out wen next u see it

Bisola and most girls on instagram have tried out the look and they mostly give it a rest after awhile

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Giel:
I'm always impressed with the way efe forever tries to be fair when resolving issues between 2 housemates,He still has his flaws though but he tried this night

I was also very impressed the way he tried to wade in and quench the fire in a very diplomatic manner.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Juss:

you are wicked this was used in one of the roles she played in a recent movie..she acted along side Kenny bankole...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
[s]
CuteJude:

He was explaining why he is ugly , he said that he is the one his parents use to wash womb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol then the next day pictures of his parents appeared online , isnt he a poor ugly liar?

He has ugly parents and he is deluded to think that he is ugly because his parents used him to wash womb

Ugly is ugly biko , you're ugly efe rest , we have seen ur parents and we can PROUDLY SAY THAT UR KIDS WILL BE UGLY TOO

[/s]

Why?? Dis is just a game... shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
sirfee:

number 1 grin its bipolar disorder and its not terminal , stop lying

Number 2 grin a sadist cant be bipolar , they are two distinct tendencies

Number 3 what is culinary and laundry doing in the same argument biko?

dumbie bigteethsola and tboss have all displayed bad tendencies , dumbie is the worst , she is ugly , has no value of herself , she looks like a girl that enjoys being used , her fights are useless and usually deserved

Take away that guitar that she plays only 2keys on and see how dumbie is useless to the show

When bally said no man will marry her , he saw what we all see , bottom of pot personality , she has been after bassey for weeks and still yet he isn't giving her chance

That mole on her lips makes girls sexy , with dumbie its the opposite , guy dont ever compare bisola and tboss to dumbie biko
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
HE HAS UGLY PARENTS? ALL THESE FOR BBN?
HOW COMFORTABLE DO YOU PEOPLE FEEL WHENEVER YOU INSULT PEOPLE'S PARENTS? WHY NOT LEAVE HIS INNOCENT FAMILY OUT OF BBN.. NA WA OO

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Juss: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bukybabe:

you are wicked this was used in one of the roles she played in a recent movie..she acted along side Kenny bankole...
. Oh really you must be very good in what you don't even know
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
JehanEddy07:
Good Morning Guys. Who Can Guess Who This Little Damsel Is in BBN... grin

My sweerie Debbi rise kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]

Why?? Dis is just a game... shocked shocked
who is denying that , he is the one that brought his parents into the discussion biko
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mztee810: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Juss:

It was for a role she played in a movie...she acted alongside Kehinde bankole.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
CuteJude:

wait let me ask you a simple question.
Why do you hate "ugly people" so much?
They maybe unattractive to you or not physically enticing to you but at least someone else appreciate them.
Using physical attribute to insult people is not good.
One will think you are that handsome or your fiancee is that beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Juss: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Debbie-Rise what an innocent girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
akthedream:

HE HAS UGLY PARENTS? ALL THESE FOR BBN?
HOW COMFORTABLE DO YOU PEOPLE FEEL WHENEVER YOU INSULT PEOPLE'S PARENTS? WHY NOT LEAVE HIS INNOCENT FAMILY OUT OF BBN.. NA WA OO
he said it and am pointing out his lies , abeg if he didn't want us to talk about them , he shouldnt lie that they are fine and he is ugly because of one thing

calling som1 ugly is not an insult , its a statement of fact
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
JehanEddy07:
She's Loyal...

She's Intelligent...

She's Talented...

She's Diplomatic...

She's Humble...

She's Debie-Rise...

#RisersNation #bbnaija

Nice one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.