Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125814 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

All male chefs are gay.
Fact.
sirfee, get in here grin Ngbo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
toseen7:
Abusing somebody's parent is funny to you abi?
Where is the lie though?
Did he lie?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
someone go just dey switch from one moniker to another like werey... Awon Yabaleftarians!..

Mtcheeeeeew

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
toseen7:
someone go just dey switch from one moniker to another like werey... Haba!
u don vex? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
frankfiny:
So who told you her own was fixed without piercing? Or you will just like to assume that because she is a saint? Bro..Having a nose ring is not a crime.. Stop being too rigid
Maybe you should quote where I said it was a sin.
Only pointed out when you made it clear bisola had one on and people were pointing it to you that it was used in a movie role.
You insisted so far she used it in a movie doesn't make her different.
Anyways, pls let's forget it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
CuteJude:
Tboss and bally fans

There is a way to vote with your browser with the same number twice grin

Once I confirm the hack , I go share am , efe isn't winning nothing
Send to my email asap, nothing will give me greater joy than watching Efe and his fans with sadness in their faces at the final week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
frankfiny:
But is a nose ring not a nose ring? Why try to justify Bisolas nose ring and condemn TBoss own... Chioma Chukwuka will not act a nose ring scene.. Cause she doesnt have opening in her nose where the ring will fit in... Reason with your brain not kidney
GUY..YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE OPENING IN YOUR NOSE TO WEAR A NOSE RING..
SO MARVIS ACTING AS A CONDUCTOR, MAKES HER A CONDUCTOR?..
TBOSS IS CURRENTLY ACTING AS A PASSENGER IN A LOCAL BUS ADVERTISING MALARIA DRUG... SE NA THE WORK WEY SHE DEY DO? grin...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
dammyllare:

Only pointed out when you made it clear bisola had one on and people were pointing it to you that it was used in a movie role.
Reported for derailing the thread with nonsense argument.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Better..
dammyllare:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
toseen7:
someone go just dey switch from one moniker to another like werey... Awon Yabaleftarians!..

Mtcheeeeeew
grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
dominique:

Mama of the boys, how you dey? smiley
You can vote up to 100 times via SMS on a line, sms costs N30. For wechat, you download the app, register your number and your profile. Then search for africamagictv and follow it. Go to the BBNaija link on the africamagictv page and select vote. Before you can vote, you have to verify your number and collect an one-time password (OTP) via text message. Once you've entered the OTP, the voting page opens and you select an housemate. You have 100 votes on the platform. Some of us that knows the way vote up to 1000 times cool. You can try it out and vote Debie-Rise please

Am interested in knowing how to vote up to 1000 times on a line...grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
dammyllare:

You should know Threebear when you see things like that.
He doesn't want people to insult his precious parents but can laugh at others. grin
i no quick grab ni, na ignore mood i dey for him...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

Reported for derailing the thread with nonsense argument.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Three thuggery bear
Howfar na
Almost all your moniker don dey cell finish ooo cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
akthedream:

GUY..YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE OPENING IN YOUR NOSE TO WEAR A NOSE RING..
SO MARVIS ACTING AS A CONDUCTOR, MAKES HER A CONDUCTOR?..
TBOSS IS CURRENTLY ACTING AS A PASSENGER IN A LOCAL BUS ADVERTISING MALARIA DRUG... SE NA THE WORK WEY SHE DEY DO? grin...

cheesy grin cheesy
We have a common view for the first time
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
dammyllare:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Three thuggery bear
Howfar na
Almost all your moniker don dey cell finish ooo cheesy grin
You people are so obsessed with threebear.
Every new person here is threebear.
How are you though, how is your beautiful wife and child? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
CuteMaryJ:
Less talking... More action.. Let's do all in our power to keep #Tboss in the house. Vote Tboss today. Send "Vote Tboss" to 32052. Or vote for her by following the Africamagictv channel on WeChat. Click on the menu "BBNaija" and vote please.. Love you all!
please the T and B in TBoss must be in capital letters, thanks for voting,
sms Vote TBoss to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tjskii(f): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
dominique:

Mama of the boys, how you dey? smiley
You can vote up to 100 times via SMS on a line, sms costs N30. For wechat, you download the app, register your number and your profile. Then search for africamagictv and follow it. Go to the BBNaija link on the africamagictv page and select vote. Before you can vote, you have to verify your number and collect an one-time password (OTP) via text message. Once you've entered the OTP, the voting page opens and you select an housemate. You have 100 votes on the platform. Some of us that knows the way vote up to 1000 times cool. You can try it out and vote Debie-Rise please

Hey boo, I dey oo, voted Debbie rise already dis afternoon out of pity, d pikin be like puppy wey him mama no wan give bosom drink, will do d webchat thing for her as well, but hope I'll still get my 100/1000,when I want to use it for bisola oooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
So people that act blue films are still virgins? Afterall its just a movie..

And what makes you think she doesn't have openings? Do you know her personally?

akthedream:

SO MARVIS ACTING AS A CONDUCTOR, MAKES HER A CONDUCTOR?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
toseen7:
i no quick grab ni, na ignore mood i dey for him...
How is your dear friend princess kab?
Such a beautiful soul who gave us reliable unbiased updates.i don't see her these days, hope everything is alright?
Give the Miss World Toni a call, her sister's disappearance is hurting the updates here. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AlexisM16: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
CuteJude:
Tboss and bally fans

There is a way to vote with your browser with the same number twice grin

Once I confirm the hack , I go share am , efe isn't winning nothing

Please, let's help #BossNation...

Send to alexmax781@gmail.com
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

You people are so obsessed with threebear.
Every new person here is threebear.
How are you though, how is your beautiful wife and child? grin
I know you very well
Any word you type here is synonymous to you.
Hate, obsession, wickedness
Anyways, they are doing great
Thanks for asking cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AlexisM16: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

Send to my email asap, nothing will give me greater joy than watching Efe and his fans with sadness in their faces at the final week.

Send to my mail too o when it gets to you

alexmax781@gmail.com
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

Ode

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
If the talentless Efe can have a shirt, then so can we.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
dammyllare:

I know you very well
Any word you type here is synonymous to you.
Hate, obsession, wickedness
Anyways, they are doing great
Thanks for asking cheesy grin
I will buy you a drink when the show is over. grin
You will see I am indeed sweet and kind.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
frankfiny:
So people that act blue films are still virgins? Afterall its just a movie..

And what makes you think she doesn't have openings? Do you know her personally?

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE HAS AN OPENING? DO YOU KNOW HER PERSONALLY?
YOU DONT HAVE TO INSULT ME, JUST ARGUE WITH LOGIC AND FACT..
THE NEXT TIME YOU THROW CHEAP INSULTS, I WONT LET IT SLIDE... I WILL REALLY GO DIRTY AS FAR AS YOU WANT...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WetDreamz: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

Lol...Dirty isnt it? When som1 doesn't agree with ur myopic views,they automatically become Efe fan? Dude be giving you HBP!.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:
If the talentless Efe can have a shirt, then so can we.
so tboss is an embodiment of talent. lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
WetDreamz:

Lol...Dirty isnt it? When som1 doesn't agree with ur myopic views,they automatically become Efe fan? Dude be giving you HBP!.
And you are giving me wetdreamz.
Isn't it?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WetDreamz: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
frankfiny:
I dont understand... What reality are you talking about... Reality with cameras all around you for 24 hours.. Reality where u bath with clothes on.. Abi reality where you're supposed to kiss all your friends in a stupid kissing festival.

If you dont have an opening in your nose, you wont be asked to come and play a nose ring role..You should stop reasoning with your kidney
And u think u're making sense

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol.... So you don join the Telemundo team.. Maybe you should go to romance section if you cant take a little of what you dish out to people
akthedream:

[s]WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE HAS AN OPENING? DO YOU KNOW HER PERSONALLY?
YOU DONT HAVE TO INSULT ME, JUST ARGUE WITH LOGIC AND FACT..
THE NEXT TIME YOU THROW CHEAP INSULTS, I WONT LET IT SLIDE... I WILL REALLY GO DIRTY AS FAR AS YOU WANT...[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.