Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145949 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
Em,em,em,nothing cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
You must say it lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Bassey gisting with Bisola in the change room.
They speak about the arguments going on in the executive suite. They say the arguments do not make sense since everyone will claim right.

They also talk about Tboss..
Bassey says Bisola should be a lil more careful with Tboss for the sake of national peace, that she tends to exaggerate issues.

They speak about how hectic the video shoot was and how different housemates would come up with ideas after a decision has been made and how they find this attitude annoying..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Bisola ; I like Efe so much ,That guy is so intelligent ...

In the other News ,Tboss has succeeded in influencing Debby rise with this her nasty nagging attitude

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:
Them just dey argue rubbish here everyone with different socialization process..me oo if I dey close with you I go clear you say I wan mess and I go drop m chikena buh not all the time!!buh tboss na oversabi dey always spoil her show and she's too blunt no regards at all
YOU GO DEY VERY BEAUTIFUL OR GET ONE EXTRA ORDINARY THING TO DEY MESS ANYHOW FOR MY FRONT OOOO.... I HAVE NEVER MET A GIRL THAT WILL DO THAT WILL INTENTIONALLY FAR T IN MY PRETENCE..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Giel:

Hmm Mr romantic, lol, tell me more, but marvis can be romantic
You know,when you are travelling to that holy land,you must be physically,mentally,emotionally,in short anything wey dey end with "lly" stable before going on that journey.Marvis lacks such traits.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Donbabajay12:

In the other News ,Tboss has succeeded in influencing Debby rise with this her nasty nagging attitude
KEEP ON FOOLING YOURSELF... TELL US WHY EFE APOLOGIZED TO DEBIE?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Na today debbie begin Nag?
Donbabajay12:

[s]In the other News ,Tboss has succeeded in influencing Debby rise with this her nasty nagging attitude
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Some people would just watch BBN ,listen to Conversation with Empty brain and come on NL to type junks ...smh ...

Goodnight wailers .....#EfefortheMulla..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:53am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
You know,when you are travelling to that holy land,you must be physically,mentally,emotionally,in short anything wey dey end with "lly" stable before going on that journey.Marvis lacks such traits.
Alright,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Giel:
Alright,
Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:01am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
Ok
Lol, I still need an answer to my other mention,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Giel:

Lol, I still need an answer to my other mention,
Hmmm!do you want to hear it?ok wait a minute,let me consult angel Gabriel grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Akthedream. Thank God say we too dey watch. This guy is a pathetic liar. Debie bared her mind about how they treat her and in d end efe apologized for shutting her out while advising her on better ways to address issues.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:21am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2017
akthedream:

KEEP ON FOOLING YOURSELF... TELL US WHY EFE APOLOGIZED TO DEBIE?
have you seen why I update,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:25am On Mar 25, 2017
@Smellymouth I sight you boss man
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Giel:
tongue tongue
Why is the thread so dry?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Episteme2:

Why are you particular aboout Efe. Was Efe the only one that lost. What about other HMs that haven't won anything since the show started. Efe is really the face of BBNaija because he gives both his fans and haters something to talk about everyday and bloggers are making money from the traffic generated by commenters online.
Well, his annoying fans put him on the spotlight.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Some people would just watch BBN ,listen to Conversation with Empty brain and come on NL to type junks ...smh ...

Goodnight wailers .....#EfefortheMulla..
In your village, people listen with their brain abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:38am On Mar 25, 2017
mediocre:
Well, his annoying fans put him on the spotlight.
wawuu! Boss Pls dont generalize. Annoying is a strong word....
Dont tell me its because of something like this............... wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2017
hmmm bassey did not sleep in the suite with Tboss

he slept on the couch as usual

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:20am On Mar 25, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Bro no mind em jare, I don send dey INSULTS back to em. Dat guy to like quarrel pass fight. Na small pikin sense dey worry em.gringrin

Dats why I dey always RESPECT you for dis thread.

Today night sweet ooh grin. Even as our guy no win this TASK, I don laugh tire wen I see some people comments. gringrin

#EFENATION e no easy to be one. grin
**EFEARMY
una be boss!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2017
ifunayalov:
hmmm bassey did not sleep in the suite with Tboss

he slept on the couch as usual

I guess he loves that couch, bassey really is unpredictable
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2017
danbrowndmf:
hey dear morning
. check your mail
morning

Good morning..

Please I'm sorry I can't access my mail ATM.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:

You just earned my respect for ignoring all the insults melted on you last nyt.

Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2017
My take away points yesternight.Bassey n Bisola get along well. Creatively n even just as hm. There is a level of healthy respect btw them. Bassey gave her some useful advice hope she takes it . Bassey admits tboss always blows things out of proportion. I will like to see this friendship blossom. It is way better than what bally n bisola has. Bisola sore throat is a blessing . It is keeping her from trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Sorry geekybabe ur babe is beginning sound like tboss. I agree with donpapajay. Yes she was trying to assert herself n challenge d clique but there is such a thing as letting a matter go. She was on it for too long. Every one was tired

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol which one do you take? Maybe u should recommend that for me
Sorry I can't help, ur case worse pass my own.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2017
I just finished another round of research. 78.98% of all posts on this thread is centre on Efe
Watch out tommorow for my research on how much BBN has made on Efe.
EFE IS SURELY THE FOCAL POINT OF BBN.
His fans base is expanding everyday.

Won't you rather join teamefe?
We are team Efe, we keep our words.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2017
EstherNdidi11:
Yes oo! We are unshakable
Yeepi! BossLady, Unshakable we are..... grin

#EfeWorld
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2017
factsandfigures:
I just finished another round of research. 78.98% of all posts on this thread is centre on Efe
Watch out tommorow for my research on how much BBN has made on Efe.
EFE IS SURELY THE FOCAL POINT OF BBN.
His fans base is expanding everyday.

Won't you rather join teamefe?
We are team Efe, we keep our words.

Census official, weidone sah. I think you just came up with that figure but its okay. No one really has the time to refute your claims, so carry go nothing do you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2017
[left][/left]
tsquaure:
Sorry geekybabe ur babe is beginning sound like tboss. I agree with donpapajay. Yes she was trying to assert herself n challenge d clique but there is such a thing as letting a matter go. She was on it for too long. Every one was tired
Since debby has bn in dat house, yesterday was d only time ever that they really allowed her to talk, and i liked dat she bared her mind. She is d most bullied in dat house.They always shut her out. TtT was worse. Never wanted to even listen to her opinions. At least now, they understand her to an extent. Tboss own is diff. she seeks attention and too much sympathy and never admits her wrong.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.